☆The Alpha's Hidden Bond☆

By SailtyButSweet

Karma Leanne Quinn and Dulce Lolita Van Basten are Completely different but they have a few things in common... More

copyrights/warnings (YOU NEED TO READ THIS BEFORE HAND)
☆Prologue☆
☆Chapter One: Ruff Yet Delicate☆
☆Chapter Two: Beginning Anew☆
☆Chapter Three: Feisty Almost Sweet☆
☆Chapter Four: Pain☆
☆Chapter Five: Sweet Justice☆
☆Chapter Six: When Bad Things Happen☆
☆Chapter Seven: She's the Boss☆
☆Chapter Eight: Here Come's The Heat☆
☆Chapter Nine: Uh-Oh ☆
Explenations

☆Chapter Ten: Never Gonna Happen☆

1.6K 113 8
By SailtyButSweet

Sorry for the wait been harder then I thought it would to get back to writing but here's a chapter for you guys hope you like it :)

♡Karma♡

‘DID YOU JUST SAY THAT I STARTED MY HEAT?????’ I scream at Rourke through our mind link in shock.

No no no no!

This can’t be happening! Not Now, Not Yet!

I knew my heat was bound to happen at some point. How could I not when the moment I met Rourke our bond set off a chemical reaction in me, telling my body that it was time to start thinking about pups. My body didn’t care that I wasn’t emotionally ready to start thinking about pups let alone completing the bond between Rourke and myself. I’d only just met Rourke and I wanted to get to know him better before we take the next step without bond, but I guess I wasn’t going to be getting that choice.

Being thrown into the air on to a semi comfortable bed forced me back to the present.

Looking up from the bed I got the shock of my life time.

The creep that kidnaped me wasn’t some creepy student like I had first thought, he was one of the professors that taught at the academy.

“P-professor K-Kennedy?” I stutter out.

Professor Kennedy was the one person other than Dulce and Rourke that I even kind of trusted. He didn’t teach any classes at the academy but he ran the library and seeing as I wanted to keep up my straight ‘A’ average I tended to spend a lot of time there. He never gave off the ‘rapist’ kind of vibe to me but then again I did catch him looking at me a couple times and whenever I had to check out a book he always found some way to touch me even if it was just to hand over the books I was checking out. Now that I was thinking about it he would always greet me more friendlily then he did any other the other students at the academy.

How did I not see the signs earlier?

“My sweet, sweet Karma Lynn,” he replies walking closer to the bed.

When he reached the bed he sat down and cupped my chin in his large hands.

“You are so beautiful! I can’t wait to make you mine.”

I was stunned into silence.

The man was delusional if he thought for a second that I would ever be his.

Yes, he’d always been nice to me and yeah he was attractive for a man in his late twenties or early thirties but I’d already found my bound and I wouldn’t give up that bond for anyone. I might now agree with a lot of Rourke’s actions or but I wouldn’t be bound to him unless he was my perfect match.

“Professor Kennedy, why did you take me?” I finally get the courage to ask.

“Isn’t it obvious my love? Your heat has come so that we can finally complete our bond.” He says looking at me like I should have already known the answer.

“We don’t have a bond Professor. I’ve already found my bound and you’re not him.” I say trying to break the news to him slowly.

“We do have a bond, you just can’t feel it yet we have to complete the bond before it goes away completely…” he tells/growls at me.

I wanted to tell him once again that I already had a mate and that he had somehow mistaken me for someone else, but when I went to tell him I stopped. Clear as day I could see the claw marks left by a female werewolf that completed the mating bond between true bonded were-couples. Looking at these makes made me more confused as to why he would think that I was his mate when clearly he was already mated.

‘Karma! Baby are you okay?’ A worried Rourke asked through our bond.

‘Rourke! Its professor Kennedy he’s the one that took me. He’s going on and on about some bonding ceremony that we need to go through to be a truly bonded couple and it’s really freaking me out. Especially because I can clearly see the bonding scratches that his mate left on him. What the hell is going one?’ I yell through the bond.

‘Kennedy? Shit!’ Rourke says then pauses for a moment. ‘Karma baby I need you to look around the room you’re in okay tell me what you see. And whatever you do don’t piss Kennedy off he’s having another one of his episodes…he thinks you’re his bound that died five years ago its happened before but we got him help before he could hurt the first girl…..we never would have let him come back to the academy if we thought that he was in anyway dangerous to the girls here. But seeing as you have an uncanny resemblance to his dead bound, seeing you must have trigger that part of his brain again causing another episode.’ He pauses again. ‘Baby please don’t freak out that’s that last thing we need right now if you anger him he might do something really drastic like try to fully bond to you before midnight like the spell that I think he’s taking about calls for….if he does that then something very bad will happen to the both of you……’

‘Rourke what the hell could happen if he tries the spell before midnight?’ I yell through the link.

‘Worst case scenario, both of you die. Best case scenario, he dies and your wolf takes over your body full time….you’ll longer have any say in what you do you’ll be an innocent bystander to whatever your wolf decides to do in both your human and wolf form….so I need you to distract him and make him think that your believe him. Make him think that your feel the same way for him that he does for you…..I’m so sorry this is happening to you of all the student at the academy but I know you can do this you’re in the top 2% of your class and you’re an amazingly talented at acting. So baby I need you to put on the best performance of your life.’

I could hear the fear in his voice. I knew that he believed I’d be able to pull off what he was asking me to but he wasn’t as confident that he’d be able to reach me before midnight hit and before Professor Kennedy started the creepy bonding spell.

Looking around the room Kennedy had brought me to I couldn’t see anything that would help Rourke find me all I knew was that we were still at the academy but I didn’t have a clue what part. When I told Rourke this I could hear the disappointment in his voice but I knew he wasn’t about to give up hope. He kept having me describe that room and asking me how long he thought it took Kennedy to take me to the location we were now in. I kept answering the questions as best as I could but I knew it wasn’t what he wanted to hear but I kept trying.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

‘Karma baby how are you holding up?’ Rourke asks me for the millionth time in the last hour alone.

‘I’m fine.’ I say trying to reassure him.

My heat was starting to get really bad, all I could feel was what felt like molten lava running thought my veins and I just wanted it to stop and every time Kennedy touched me it got worse. I wasn’t going to tell Rourke this though, he had enough to worry about as is was. He couldn’t get any of the other professors in the academy to help because they’d all make it to obvious that I was missing causing the whole academy to freak out. Not to mention the fact that they ask to many questions that neither Rourke nor I wanted to answer.

Being bound to one of the Academy’s Headmasters wasn’t going to be easy especially when it goes against all of the academy’s rules to have any kind of romantic relations with a student, even when that was your bound.  So, if any of the staff found out about us I’d end up being sent back “Home” to my family and have to deal with the wrath of a pissed of alpha. I may be bound to a high ranking alpha but that didn’t make me an alpha…..your raised from birth to know how to act like an alpha but I wasn’t and I had a lot of learning to catch up on if I want to be accepted as Rourke’s mate when or if we finished the mating bond.

“My sweet, sweet Karma Lynne, it’s almost time for us to complete our bond.” Kennedy tells me as he walks back into the room.

I smile at him hoping that he wouldn’t notice how fake it was. I waited seeing if he by it and luckily he did. So, far I’d been able to get away with no speaking but I could see the irritated in his eye’s every time he spoke to me and I didn’t give him a verbal response.

“Are you feeling well my love?” he ask with a creepily concerned look on his face.

“Just a little uncomfortable.” I tell him lowly not being able to speak any louder without him knowing just how much pain I’m in.

“Oh, of course your uncomfortable with the bonding heat and all.” He says like he knew everything there was to know about a female wolfs heat.

Sadly he might know everything there is to know about the bonding heat seeing as he had every single book about anything werewolf in the academy library at his disposal.

“I’m fine.” I say giving him yet another fake smile.

“I’ll make you feel so much better as soon as midnight hits and the spell is finished. We’ll complete the bond and then hopefully you’ll be expecting our first pup.”

As the word ‘pup’ comes from his mouth I had to fight the urge to keep my lunch down. No way in hell was this creep getting close enough to me to have me baring a pup for him. The only person that would ever be close enough for that is Rourke and I still didn’t know if I was ready for that.

“Ten more minutes until midnight my love.” Kennedy tells me and starts moving around the tiny room getting everything he needed for the spell to work gathered up.

‘Rourke I really need you to hurry the hell up and find me. He’s starting to take about pups and I will not be carrying this crazy man’s pups.’ I growl thought the link.

The only answer I go back was Rourke alpha Growl that had shivers running down my back and I wasn’t even the one that that the growl was directed towards.

“It’s time my love.” Kennedy tells me with glee.

He came to my side and held out his hand wanting me to take it so he could help me off the bed. I didn’t want him to touch me anymore then he already had. I just wanted Rourke to come and get me out of this fucked up situation.

No sooner then I finished that thought the door to the small room came crashing down and a very pissed off alpha wolf came charging in.

‘Stay on the bed, scoot into the farthest corner, and don’t look at what’s about to take place.’ Rourke tells me right before attacking Professor Kennedy.

Without question I did as he told me.

I could hear growls and what sounded like clothing ripping. I knew that Professor Kennedy must have shifted to try to defend himself.

 UNEDITED

Sorry for the long wait guys but here's an update hope you like it :)

-Carli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
6.8K 255 49
Tia Hale was a severely bullied teen. After a painful incident, she unleashed her wolf and mauled the girls responsible. It lead her to serve a punis...
96.8K 3.6K 52
/Highest Ranking : #746 in werewolf 5-26-17 / Started: May 2017 / Ended: December 2017 "I can't," was my reply. "I just.... I c-can't." His concern s...
428 14 12
Savannah Stilinski was taken at the age of five after twelve years she returns, but she is part of the Alpha pack. The same pack that is the enemy of...