Before It Ends • Hessa • Emer...

Von -M-I-N-E-

This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writin... Mehr

ꪮꪀꫀ
𝕥᭙ꪮ
𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ
ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣
ᠻⅈꪜꫀ
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ડⅈ᥊
ડꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꫀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥
𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Lets play a 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖...
The translation game!
A/N
Second Book!

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

1K 28 3
Von -M-I-N-E-

Words 2560

EMERY.

A knock at my door wakes me from my daze, and I hum a what. "Emery?" I hear mom and I roll my eyes.

"What?" I call and I can practically feel my mom sigh in relief as well as I can hear it.

"Your dad told me you were home," she explains and I pick at a loose string in my comforter. "I wasn't sure if you actually came home."

"So, you assumed he lied to you?" I call, furrowing my eyebrows at her weird reason. I don't want to talk to her right now. I'm not in the mood.

She doesn't answer and I take that as a sign that she is speechless. "Are you getting ready to go to school?" She finally questions.

"Yeah." I answer and I hear her mumble a small 'okay.'

It's exactly 6:47, meaning I have exactly twenty-eight minutes to get ready. I usually just throw on some black jeans, maybe a colored shirt, and some mascara. Fuck everything else girls do to get ready. Oh and I brush my hair and teeth, of course.

I turn when my phone buzzes on my nightstand and I read Cole's text.

Neighbor Boy🏠: don't go to Chris's this morning. I need you to take me to school remember?

Emery: I know. I keep pushing the time. I have a feeling he isn't going to be happy tonight.

Neighbor Boy🏠: thank god. Don't go to that party tonight. I have a plan.

Emery: you have a plan?

Neighbor Boy🏠: yes. I'll tell you in the car.

What the fuck... does he actually have a plan or is it just "we are calling the police" bullshit? I'm not calling the fucking police!

I stuff my phone into my black jeans, finally throwing on a white shirt and light purple hoodie. How's that for color?

I swing open my bedroom door, marching down the stairs to face the heart of my anger issues.

"I did something different today and made you some French toast wedges." Mom smiles up at me, "your favorite." She points out the obvious and I nod feeling slightly uncomfortable with how she's smiling at me. She isn't mad that I didn't come home last night? Does she even know?

"Okay." I mumble, sitting down and cutting a piece off with my fork.

"Where's Auden and dad?"

"Oh, your father is taking Auden to the eye doctor because we are pretty sure he needs glasses." Mom explains and I look at her dumbfounded.

"What? I was gone all night and this happens?" I say aloud and I'm honestly fine with the small frown that forms on her face.

"It happened this morning. He was squinting his eyes while looking at the TV on the couch, and your dad happened to notice." She shrugs her shoulders as if it's not a big fucking deal that Auden might be getting glasses. That's a big change for him and for me! He'll probably look so different.

"Oh..."

Mom suddenly sits down on the other side of the island, looking down at the counter. "So..." here we fucking go. "I plan to go to one of my clients weddings next Friday. Our family is going and I wanted to know if you wanted to invite Cole?"

What? Cole? Why?

"Why?"

"Because he's nice." She gives me a soft smile and it's hard to look at her so I look down. "Now, your father doesn't know I'm telling you this because I don't want him getting all mad about it." She explains and I finally look up. "I promise I'll talk to him about it. But I wanted to know if you actually want to invite him or not." She adds and I'm trying to figure out why I'm so fucking speechless. How does she know I even talk to Cole? I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know I'm his ride to school. Is this because of her walking in on us talking through windows? She should know that just because she's seen me talk to him once doesn't mean I fucking like him!

"I don't date." I reply, crossing my arms and leaning back in my chair as if I don't care. She seems taken back, almost shocked but she quickly recovers.

"Um..." she mumbles, "yeah, I meant as friends."

I nod, softening my posture at the small frown on her face. She was just all smiling, but now... I made her sad. I shouldn't feel bad about it. "I'll think about it."

A small smile forms on her lips, "okay. I'll talk to your father."

I nod, taking one more bite of my French toast before getting up. "Okay. Thanks, mom." I say, flinging my backpack onto my back.

"Have a good day!" She cheers and I nod as I approach the front door.

◉‿◉

I groan as I check the clock. What the fuck is taking Cole so long? I thought he was one of those school freaks. He acts like one.

I roll my eyes as I finally see him shut the front door. I've been waiting for five minutes. Five! "What the fuck took you so long-"

"I have a really good plan, Emery. Shut up." He says, crawling into the car. I shut my mouth, feelings slightly annoyed that I am even listening to him right now. "We're not going to school, because I don't feel like it, and we're going to figure out how to deal with Chris." He explains, "I booked a hotel in Boerum Hill-"

"Woah, Cole. What?" I reach over and place my hand on his shoulder. Why would he book a hotel?

"It's somewhere we can go and think without distractions or the risk of running into Chris." He states simply as if it's no big deal. I can't skip school, mom would literally kill me and I can't deal with that.

"My mom will kill me if she knows I'm not at school, Cole." I try to sound as disinterested as possible as I lean back in my seat.

"She won't know. You skip classes all the time anyways."

"How do you know that?" I huff, shaking my head.

"Because I literally never see you actually leave for classes when the bell rings." I roll my eyes at how obvious I am. I do go to class, I just rather be late, because everyone is used to me being late. I'm the girl that is always late, and if I change that, like I've done before, everyone will look at me like I'm fucking insane.

"Whatever. I don't care anymore. Where is this hotel?" I say, not wanting to talk about it.

"Boerum Hill-"

"Yeah but where!?" I huff, looking over at him.

"Damn, Emery, chill. I'm pulling it up." he taps some things onto his phone and then places it on the dashboard. A male siri voice rings through the car telling me to go left from my driveway. Here we fucking go.

◉‿◉

"Why do we need to pay one hundred fucking dollars on a hotel again?" I ask as I push open the glass door to the NU Hotel. "And why the fuck didn't we get a hotel in Brooklyn city? It's so much closer."

The behind-the-desk receptionist looks up at me and I give her an proud smile. "You'll see." Cole answers pulling out his wallet as he approaches the woman.

"Hi, I booked the queen room." He explains, handing his card to the receptionist, and placing his hand on the desk. He leans over to look at the computer screen. "And uh... you gave me the room with the wall art I requested, right?"

I scoff, it's not surprising that he's making no sense. I would ask him what the fuck he means if it wasn't for the small leg cramp I have. I hate driving longer than twenty minutes. It fucking ruins my already-unhealthy body. I'd rather quickly get to the room instead of fighting with the man. The receptionist looks up, giving Cole the same 'why the fuck would you ask that?' look, and I see Cole slouch anxiously. Okay, maybe Mrs. hotel Pam Beesley should fuck off. "Yes, sir." She replies obviously. That isn't obvious! I would've never assumed there to be... what did he say? Wall art? She needs to fucking watch her attitude.

"Is this the first time giving out a room key? Where's it at?" I ask, leaning closer to the desk. Cole elbows me in the arm and I look up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Please," he adds and the woman sighs. See, she's fine! She probably has handled worse than me.

The old woman types a few things and out comes a receipt and she's handing him his card. "Room 247."

"Thank you." Cole smiles sweetly at her as if she isn't a total bitch. Maybe it's just me who is in a bad mood. I am nervous about Chris trying to find me today. I'm also nervous about mom fucking shouting at me when I get home. I don't know, maybe I'm being over-dramatic. Mom might not yell at me, but she will probably get fucking upset with me and make me feel like a piece of shit.

We follow the card's directions, taking the elevator to floor six, and going left to 247. Cole smiles as he holds out the card. "You ready for this?" He asks excitedly and I furrow my brows, slowly shaking me head. No, I'm not ready. I don't even know what the fuck I'm supposed to be ready for.

"For what?"

He chuckles lightly, slipping the card into the slot and pulling the door open.

We enter and to the right is the door to the bathroom and in front of us, out of the small entrance hallway, is the bedroom. There's a queen size bed and a window with grayish-blue curtains. On the wall the queen bed is placed against reads, "no sleep till Brooklyn."

(Taken from NU hotel website)

"Ta-da!" Cole cheers, flinging his hands up to display the wall. "It's a beastie boys song!"

"Who?" I question, dropping my backpack purse off my shoulder and into the side of the bed.

"Oh my god, it's a band. It's an older band but they are fucking awesome!" He explains, "I've always wanted to come here."

"So you booked this hotel all for that? I had to drive us thirty-five fucking minutes just for a piece of wall art?" I ask obvious questions and he freezes. He's speechless? Really? He doesn't have an answer to these simple questions?

"Yes, but also so we can have a quiet place to think." He replies quieter, "I thought you would like it too."

I sigh, hanging my head as I tumble down onto the bed. "I guess it's cool. I'm just nervous about Chris." I explain, deciding it's unfair to be rude to him when he wasn't just doing this for himself.

Cole lays down on the other side of the bed, his head next to mine. "That's why we're here. To figure this shit out." He mumbles and I sigh.

"Do you even have a plan in mind?"

He takes a deep breath as he thinks and I turn my head to look at him. "I have a few but they aren't legal."

My smile grows on my face at every word and I let out a chuckle. "You're too innocent for that."

"Disagreed." He smiles softly, refusing to look at me.

"Last night was nice." I say, deciding to change the subject. It actually proves his point. He's not so innocent as he seems. His smile grows, before he pinches his lips together to hide it.

"Don't you think it was a bit fast?" He questions and I scoff.

"Fast? Cole, you were as slow as molasses!" I let out a loud laugh and he huffs. He wasn't too slow, of course. Just cautious.

"No, I mean in general. We've only known each other since Sunday." He explains, "and I didn't want to hurt you. You were the one who wouldn't speak up, you mute."

"Mute?" I laugh, "I moaned louder than you!"

"It's not a competition, Emery." He says teasingly, finally turning his head to face me. "I didn't know if you wanted it faster. With all you've been through, I wanted to be careful."

I roll my eyes, shaking my head. I feel like he doesn't know me at all. He thinks Chris's stupid actions might ruin my experience with him. He's wrong. "Well, next time..." I trail off, turning myself to my side, my side now brushed against his with my hand on his chest. "I'm going to be in control."

It takes him a few seconds to respond, adjusting himself into a better spot on the bed. "Next time?" He whispers, his lips curving upwards so slightly you'd miss it if you blinked. But I saw it. That's all I am really looking at.

I hum lightly, nodding my head. "Why else would you book a hotel for a night?" I whisper into his ear, gradually kissing his ear and the top of his jaw and I look up to see his cheeks flush. He looks everywhere but me.

"I was hoping you wouldn't call me out on that." He mutters shyly and lets out a small innocent chuckle. I don't reply, waiting for him to look up at me.

When he finally does, I give him a small smile. My hand reaches for the curly brown floof on top of his head and I run my hands through it. He lets out a small sigh, closing his eyes. "What was your favorite thing to do with your girlfriend?" I whisper, leaning closer to him. He opens his eyes slightly, leaning up to kiss me but I move away as he leans in, stopping him from kissing me. "Tell me." I mutter, letting out a small giggle.

It takes him no time to respond, twisting himself onto his side and brushing my hair away from my face. "I liked kissing her." He responds hushly, quickly pressing his lips to the under side of my jaw, "and her hands touching me." He mutters, scooting up, grabbing my hand and pressing it against him. I smile as he kisses my lips, pulling me with him as he lays his head down on the cushions. "Then once I finish, I like returning the favor." He says when I break the kiss. His eyes are dark and I can tell he's a totally different person than he was when we entered the room. I suppose no one ever sees this side of Cole. I guess unless if he's super horny, like he is now.

Should I feel guilty? He has made it very clear that he doesn't just sleep around, so this has to be more than just friends with benefits for him. Even though he knows that's all it is for me. But before I decide if I should feel guilty or not, I'm going to enjoy this moment of pleasure.

◉‿◉

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

I slept thirty minutes last night so I apologize if I missed a misspell.

Keep this in mind: I am a virgin. It's quite difficult to write anything involving sex without the experience. Lmao but it is kind of needed since this is a fan fiction based off After.

See ya on Christmas!

Chapter thirty two: Dec. 23, 2020

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

200K 8.1K 58
Alexia King:- The 21-year-old female protagonist and youngest daughter of the business tycoon, Xavier king, have faced the horrors of the world at th...
75.9K 5.7K 44
"I'm assuming that little speech was meant for me?" "It was meant for everyone." "But mostly me. Is it because I called her selfish earlier? Are you...
60.9K 2.9K 75
Emery has always been good in school, just like her mother was. But when Jake Evans walks into her life everything changes. New emotions she hasn't e...
384K 11.2K 102
It's been a crazy few months for Hardin and Tessa. It's finally time for them to say I do, and they couldn't be more excited to be husband and wife...