Their lost angels | Book 1

Galing kay dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... Higit pa

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 24.

40.1K 999 495
Galing kay dontworryboutit123

The De'Luca family walked down to the living room and found everyone else on the big couch.

"Hey babes," Sienna said as she pulled a puffy-eyed Alessa into her for a hug.

"Awww you did so well in there ok," Natalia said as she sat down next to Alessa."We know it's hard for you guys" She said grabbing Alex's hand ." but you two are the strongest people we know for being able to face him after everything he made you guys endure."She said as They gave the twins a group hug.

"Ahem" Viktor made his presence known as he stared at Natalia long enough for her to take the hint and move.

Viktor took Natalia's spot and pulled Alexandria into him and quickly kissed her on the cheek. Alexandria snuggled into him and wrapped her into the blanket.

Vadim quickly sat next to Alessa and took her face into his hands and wiped her tears away. He pressed his forehead against hers and mumbled "ne trat'svoi milen' kiye slezinki na takuyu nechist',kak on"he spoke to her Russian."ok" he said pulling his forehead away from her but still held her head in his hair.

"ok," Alessa sniffled.
"khoroshiy," Vadim kissed her forehead and pulled her back into a hug. Alessa tangled her legs in between his and just looked around.

"Awwww," Natalia smiled from ear to ear understanding the conversation between the two.

"I'm surprised Gio, Gianni, and Alessandro haven't snapped their heads off yet," Sienna said making everyone mumble in agreement.

Indeed all six brothers were giving the two boys death glares, but they knew the two girls needed this at the moment and weren't going to ruin it by tormenting the two Russians.

"Nah they get a pass," Gianni said.
"For now "Alessandro grumbled.

Alexandria and Alessandra both smiled and gave the two boys a peck on the lip. Viktor and Vadim both turned bright red and you couldn't miss it because of their pale skin tone.

"Hey hey, "Alessio said."Watch it" he warned making everyone laugh.

"Ohhh shut the fuck up," Abigail said to Alessio smacking him."Let them be "She said as she sat on Antonio's lap.

"All these fucking couples"Anthonie grumbled.

"Stop whoring around and maybe you'll find a decent woman to bring home, "Alessandro said.

"The man whore himself speaks up" Alessio joked.

"I am NOT a man whore" Alessandro claimed."I just have ...options"He said trying to justify his claim.

"options" Gianni repeated the word like it was foreign on his tongue.

"Let's not even go there Gianni, "Alessandro said in a warning tone.

Giovanni started laughing at how his brothers were going around accusing each other of being man whores and enjoying the show.

"Giovanni don't think we don't hear about your little visits to the janitor's closet during the second period, "Natalia said calling him out and making him shut up.

"Damn she got you there "Gianni laughed.

"Did you by any chance bring Uni with you?"Giovanni asked.

"Yes why"Gianni asked curiously.

"No reason "Giovanni hummed.

"Touch her and you'll lose a finger"Gianni warned.

Alex and Alessa just looked at their brothers and friends with such love in their eyes. In a way, they were grateful for how they ended up in their care because they finally got to know what real love was like.

Not to mention how right it felt for them to be in the arms of Viktor and Vadim. To them, it felt natural...safe.They weren't completely at the stage where they were ready to give themselves to the two. Hell, they haven't even gone a date yet. But there was a silent understanding between the two young couples.

They knew they had feelings for each other but shit was just too chaotic in their lives right now. Plus they were comfortable in the place they were in right now because they knew that they wouldn't be going anywhere.

I mean come on they would be dumb as fuck to walk away from the twins and they knew it.

"Alright on to more important topics "Val spoke up.
"Alexandria and Alessandra since we all have found out about the bounties on your head "Val spoke carefully."What do you suggest we do," he asked.

"This decision is completely up to you guys," Jakob said.

Alex and Alessa sat up from their spot but were still in the hood of Viktor and Vadim.

"Cosa vuoi fare"Alexandria asked in their native tongue.
"Li voglio morti "Alessandra quickly replied.
"Non possiamo ucciderli tutti"Alexandria quickly stayed within reason.

"Lei ha ragione" Antonio chimed in.
"il primo e i secondi, "Alessandra said back.

"All of them"Alexandria asked with a smirk switching back to English.
"Yes," Alessandra replied.

"We want all first and second in commands dead, "Alexandria said making the adults go wide-eyed.

"You are ruthless," Lucian said grinning.
"Mm. We've just been fucked over one too many times "Alessandra replied.

"Ok then. Seeing as this has never happened before" Antonio said.

"How do we go about this "Sierra asked.
"Think of it as an early birthday gift, "Alexandria said.

"I want to go to Italy, "Alessa said.
"I want to do this in Italy. It would seem fitting that we comment mass murder on our turf" She said as everyone looked at her.

"Let me get this straight "Viktor said squeezing Alexandria's sides.
"You want to commit the biggest mass murder in the history of the mafia as an early birthday present "He asked starting into Alexandria's blue eyes

"Yes sir "She grinned wiggling in his grasp
"ne delay etogo "he groaned as he held her waist making her go still.
"Pochemu ,tvoy malen'kiy drug vozbuzhdayestsya?"She whispered into his ear as she brought her hand
up to his erection as he groaned softly.

"Just you wait" he whispered back to her in silent promise-making her grin.
"Anyways like I my sister was saying, "Alessandra said with a knowing smirk."We want them all dead for plotting our murders and going against the four families."

"Again how do we go about this"Lucian asked as ever thought of a way to get them all in one room.

"Meeting" Alessio finally answered.
"We tell everyone it's time for a meeting and all of their people will have to be there to witness the killings of their leaders"Alessio finished his plan.

"The twins killing their leaders would go as a warning to try and go against the four families again and face the consequences "Sienna mumbled as she caught on to his idea.

"Exactly, that way the next leaders would know not to fuck with us the way their previous leaders did"Alessio finished.

"That's a good idea," Abby said.
"They have probably don't know we know of their failed attempt at over they us"She explained. "Plus an unexpected meeting coming from you guys might make them think there's a problem within the four families "She continued.

"So when do we do this meeting"Victoria asked.
"In the next week, "Alex and Alessa said.

"We should be done torturing the devil's bitchin about three days. That should give us enough time to go to Italy and prepare for the meeting and for Antonio to send out the invitations "Alessandra replied.

"Sounds like a plan. "Everyone replied and then went into the kitchen for dinner.

translations:

Vadim and Alessa's Conversation:
"don't waste your pretty little tears on scum like him"
"good"

, Alex, Alessa, and Antonio's Conversation:
"what do you want to do"
"kill them all"
"We can't kill all of them"
"she's right"
"The first and second's"

Viktor and Alex's Conversation:
"don't do that"
"why is your little friend getting excited"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

221K 5K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
1.2M 41.5K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...
58.8K 966 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
2M 51.1K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...