Zombies 4

By Meloetta246

*Sequel to Zombies 3* It's been over a year since the new Moonstone was found and Addison discovered she was... More

Let's Go Mighty Shrimp
To Be A Wolf
Surprise!
Rise and Shine
Zombie Blues
Hold My Hand
Hold My Hand: Part 2
Fro-yes or Fro-no?
Control
Sisterly Advice
Dance
Dress to Impress
Miraculous Ladybug News!
Prawn
Z2 Wolf Tales
Code Z
Taking the Lead
Addison's Moonstone Mystery Short
Return to Z-Tech
Addison's Moonstone Mystery Part 2
Leave it to Eliza
It Can't Be
The Truth
Addison's Moonstone Mystery Part 3
It's All Over
Reunited Part 1: Addison and Zed
Reunited Part 2: Bree and Bonzo
Reunited Part 3: Eliza and Wyatt
Graduation Part 1: Arriving
Addison's Moonstone Mystery: Part 4
Addison's Moonstone Mystery Part 5
Graduation Part 2: The Ceremony
Guide to Zombie Tongue
Addison's Moonstone Mystery Part 6
Addison's Moonstone Mystery Part 7
Addison's Moonstone Mystery Part 8
A Trilogy is Born!

Confrontation

1.6K 36 47
By Meloetta246

"Dr. Patey did this?" Addison snapped as she began to pace the room. "I should have known, the way he treated Zed and I. He's a horrible man."

Dr. Andrew's shook his head sadly. "Johnathan is a college friend. I knew he wasn't happy here, but I never thought he'd go this far."

"Well he has." Wyatt replied. "So we need to find Dr. Patey and get that encryption key. Fast."

Dr. Andrews nodded before typing something into his computer. "Dr. Patey just swiped in this morning. He should be in his office now."

"Well then, let's go pay the doctor a visit." Addison growled as she left room.

Dr. Andrews caught up with her and led the small group to Dr. Patey's office on the second floor. When they approached the open door he was busy working on something at his lab table.

"Johnathan." Dr. Andrews voice was firm. "We need to talk."

Dr. Patey looked up from his work and scowled when he saw three teens behind him. "I see you brought visitors. What is this about? I need to finish testing these samples."

"It's about the Z-band malfunctions Johnathan." Dr. Andrews explained. "We've discovered what caused it and how to fix it."

"Well I suppose that's good news." Dr. Patey replied bluntly. "So have you fixed it yet?"

Dr. Andrews shook his head. "No, I haven't. You see, in order to fix the problem we need an encryption key. Unfortunately, the only person who has it is the person who created it."

"Is that so?" Dr. Patey replied. "How unfortunate."

"Johnathan." Dr. Andrews voice was growing weary of beating around the bush. "I know it was you, we all do. The charade is over. Give me the encryption key."

Dr. Patey's head snapped up as his eyes met those of his colleague's. "Is this some sort of  joke Bryan? You can't believe I'd do this."

"You worked on my laptop yesterday." Bucky cut in. "They found the software you used and the original source of the encryption. You tried to frame me!"

"And it's quite clear you have no tolerance for Zombies." Addison added. "You tried to have Zed arrested by the Zombie Patrol just for protecting me and standing up to you."

Dr. Patey glared at the young teens. "How dare you! Especially you Mr. Buchanan, I expected so much more from you."

"Leave them be Johnathan." Dr. Andrews ordered. "Now hand over the encryption key so we can fix this mess you've made."

Dr. Patey looked around at the small group, his stare cold and calculating. Without warning, Dr. Patey flipped the lab table and forced them back into a corner, leaving the door wide open for his escape.

Wyatt growled and jumped over the table as he lunged at Dr. Patey. He grabbed the doctor's shoulders and forced him against the wall, his eyes and moonstone glowing. "Give us the encryption key!"

"It was only a matter of time." Dr. Patey spat. "Zombies, Werewolves, you monsters should have all been put down years ago. The zombies will fall, and now, you will join them."

Dr. Patey swiped a syringe from the counter and jabbed it into Wyatt's neck, injecting him with whatever was inside. Wyatt lost his grip and staggered back, pulling the out the syringe before collapsing to the floor as Dr. Patey ran from the room.

"Wyatt!" Addison screamed as she raced forward, dropping down beside her brother and cradling his head. "Wyatt come on, wake up. Please no, just wake up. Wake up!"

Dr. Andrews knelt down beside her and picked up the syringe, moving it out of harm's way as Addison pulled Wyatt closer. "I'll take care of him, I promise. I'll do everything I can."

Addison stared down at Wyatt, her moonstone glowed brightly and her eyes glowed through her tears.

"He won't get away with this." Addison snarled as she gently laid Wyatt down before running after Dr. Patey.

"I'm going to make sure she doesn't kill him." Bucky announced before running after Addison.

Scene change brought to you by Principal Lee's loneliness.

Addison raced down the stairs, her heart pounding as she rushed to catch up to Dr. Patey before he could exit the elevator. First her boyfriend and friends, now her brother. He wasn't going to get away with this.

Addison threw open the door just in time to see Dr. Patey rounding the corner at the end of the hall heading towards the exit. She took off in hot pursuit, her footsteps echoing down the hall as she raced after him.

Addison turned the corner and saw Dr. Patey running for the door. He was looking over his shoulder at her, but Addison grinned when she looked past him. Blocking the doorway was the wolf pack.

"Stop him!" Addison yelled, pointing at the fleeing doctor.

Wynter wasted no time rushing forward and tackling the doctor to the ground. She sat on his back and pinned his arms.

"Got him!" Wynter announced as Addison came to a stop in front of her.

"Good job Wynter." Addison praised as the other wolves entered.

"Addison, what is going on?" Willa asked. "Who is this guy?"

Addison glared down at the doctor. "This is Dr. Patey. He's the one who shut down the Z-bands. He also attacked Wyatt and injected him with something."

"He did what!?" Willa growled, glaring down at the doctor.

"Is Wyatt okay?" A distorted voice asked.

Addison looked over as the pack parted to make a path. One of the wolves, Wesley, stepped forward with Eliza. Her arm was draped over his shoulders as he supported and helped her move forward. Her other arm held her laptop.

"Eliza, what are you doing here?" Addison asked. "And how?"

"We broke her out." Willa explained. "That's why we're here. Eliza developed something that could help."

Eliza nodded. "Yeah, but Wyatt, is he okay?"

Addison sighed. "I don't know. He's unresponsive. Dr. Andrews is with him."

Eliza frowned but allowed Westly to sit her down in one of the waiting room chairs then she opened her laptop.

Addison frowned as she followed them. "Eliza, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. The zombification process just makes my draggy leg act up. I'm holding on better than most in Zombie Town." Eliza explained. "Now, if you've located the computer used to create the encryption, I can use my new program to find it. That is, unless the good doctor wants to tell us?"

"Never!" Dr. Patey spat.

"Didn't think so." Eliza sighed. "So where is the computer he used?"

"I have it." Bucky told her, handing her his laptop.

Eliza connected the two laptops together with a cable and began typing away. "I'm going to run this program through the laptop. It will give us a detailed report of every key stroke that was made in the last few days and hopefully, the encryption key."

Everyone watched the screen in anticipation as Eliza's program ran through. It felt like an eternity as they watched the data accumulate on screen. Suddenly, beep alerted them it was finished.

"Alright," Eliza sighed in relief. "Now, if I go to the data from yesterday it looks like Bucky made a whole lot of searches that weren't school related and......bingo."

"You got it?" Addison asked hopefully.

"I think so." Eliza nodded.

She typed the key into Bucky's laptop and the lines of red data vanished. Her Z-band clicked and turned green, coming online. The large, green veins faded from her skin and Eliza slumped forward.

"Eliza!" Addison grabbed her friend and propped her up. "Are you okay?"

"Exhausted." Eliza murmured. "But we did it."

"You did it." Addison smiled.

"You'll make sure Wyatt is okay, right?" Eliza asked.

"Of course." Addison nodded. "You just rest. You've earned it."

Eliza nodded before passing out in the chair.

"No!" Dr. Patey yelled. "That's impossible! You will all regret------ hmpf!"

Wynter shoved a wad of tissues in his mouth as the rest of them looked on with wide eyes.

"What?" Wynter asked. "Did you all want to hear him rant and rave?"

The group couldn't help but laugh at the bluntness of Wynter's tone.

"Alright." Addison replied, stifling a laugh. "Wynter, you stay with Dr. Patey and Bucky, you call the police. The rest of the pack will stand guard. Willa, Wesley, help me get Eliza upstairs and we'll check on Wyatt."

Everyone nodded and did as they were told. Willa and Wesley carried Eliza as Addison led them to the elevator. Despite the worries on her mind, Addison took a deep breath. The worst was over.

Author's Note

This chapter took so long. I'm eating lunch now. I've updated and I've earned it.

                      -Meloetta246

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 5.2K 18
"Y-You're a werewolf.." Wyatt stuttered awestruck as I acknowledged the tattoos now engraved on my body. Willa stepped up with a confident smirk. "We...
235K 5.2K 26
Veronica Andrews is a student at Seabrook High School and a member of the cheer team. On the day she was born, her world was destined to change. She...
30.4K 562 33
!! I do not own Zombies 1 or 2 I only own the character Clover and her lines and scenes !! Movie 3 is gonna be a separate book. Clover is Zed's Twin...
23.8K 433 19
I made this when I was 13. So read at your own risk. You have lived in Seabrook ever since you were born and only ever had 1 friend...addison. she h...