A New World. (Herobrine x Rea...

By AngelHeartSunGoddess

You spawn in a new world, not knowing where you are, all you know is your name, (y/n). You meet a new friend... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen (NSFW) 😏
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter zero.

4.4K 109 10
By AngelHeartSunGoddess

   My face stung as I opened my eyes, which in turn.... caused my eyes to sting. I hissed quietly before I forced my body to move. My body felt stiff as I sat up, it was as if I hadn't moved for days, the area around me was kinda flat with a couple of trees dotted around.
   I turned my head to check my legs to make sure I could actually stand before doing so. A series of pops and cracks echoed around the shallow valley, the origins, my bones. 
   I turned my vision to the horizon, to the east and south I saw a large clustering of white trees, to the west it looked like the area was covered in snow, to the north I saw a thick canopy of leaves piled atop dark wood.
   I checked the position of the sun before heading to the dark clustered trees, my skin was baking here.
    I plopped myself at the base of a tree, relishing in the cooler temperature. I looked around after catching my breath, along with it being darker here there were tall purple flowers dotted close to me. 
   The world around me was so interesting and new. I turned to my left and saw a dark figure with purple eyes, they were standing next to a tree, something told me not to look in its eyes, so I didn't. I closed my eyes and leaned my head onto the tree bark. 
   I heard footsteps from my left, but I ignored them thinking that it was an animal. The footsteps stopped in front of me,

   "You've just woke up, don't tell me you've died already?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 618 30
This is a techno x reader, the pronouns that are used will be they/them so we can have a completely gender neutral reader. y/n is a simple villager...
110 11 23
One day I boot up Minecraft, and a powerful Enderman named Enderlord escapes, accidentally bringing the characters of Minecraft Story Mode with him i...
12.5K 173 29
Steve, an ordinary Minecraftian who had worked on his own. He chopped down the trees, he mined the minerals on the cave and killing mobs at night. On...
DON'T GO By Grey

Fanfiction

16.8K 765 25
Basically it's All of us are dead but with Y/n in it. I go off the regular plot on some parts because it's a Y/n x On-jo read. My need to be the hero...