once we met | derek morgan. ✓

MatthewGrayGoobles által

derek morgan fanfiction. julianna mae hotchner, the daughter of ssa aaron hotchner, starts her first day as a... Több

prologue!
1 : first day
2 : coffee order
3 : feelings
4 : the bar
5 : divorce
6 : road trips
7 : the cemetery
8 : history
9 : the arrest.
10 : escape.
11 : jealousy.
12 : explanations.
13 : honesty.
15 : elle.
16 : texas.
17 : hospital.
18 : dinner party
19 : morning sickness.
20 : reactions.
21 : decisions.
22 : pain.
23 : anesthesia.
24 : bottoming out
25 : speechless.
26 : interruptions
27 : cell phone.
28 : lucky charm bracelet.
29 : move in
30 : anniversary
31 : marry me?
32 : new york.
33 : explosions.
34 : together.
35 : target.
36 : aftermath.
37 : thanksgiving.
38 : torture
39 : take on the world.
40 : christmas.
epilogue!
announcement!

14 : arguments.

8.3K 138 94
MatthewGrayGoobles által

d e r e k .

We arrive back in Quantico in late afternoon. I shake Jules awake as the jet lands.

"What?" She mumbles sleepily.

"We're at the airstrip in Quantico." I explain as she groans, rubbing her eyes as she wakes herself.

She groans, "Okay then you guys go, I'll come out of the Jet later." She mumbles, rolling over.

I chuckle, "I can't kinda can't leave." I explain.

She rolls over, her brow furrowing.

"Why not?" She asks.

I chuckle again, "You're laying on my arm." I explain, shaking my head as she jolts up.

"Oh sorry. I-I'm up now, so let's go." She says with a soft smile.

I nod, standing up and wrapping my arm around her as we get out of the jet, grabbing our go-bags and walking off the airstrip.

When we walk into the bullpen, chatter rises between the team about later plans.

"Anyone down to go clubbing." Luke asks.

Reid, Garcia, Emily, Hotch, and Luke all chime in as I look down at Jules.

Jules glances up at me, her eyes meeting mine, holding my gaze.

"You in?" I ask in a slight mumble.

"Always." She giggles, turning to inform Luke that we're coming with the team.

•••

I approach Jules' desk slowly as she quickly fills out the case file.

I give her a hug from behind, "What time do you want me to come and get you?" I ask.

She smiles softly, turning slowly to face me.

"Why don't you just come to my apartment with me?" She asks, softly.

I chuckle, "How am I supposed to get ready at your house when I don't have my clothes there?" I ask.

She giggles, "Well I don't know." She mumbles, shrugging her shoulders.

"Exactly Miss Profiler." I say, my hands traveling to her shoulders as I massage them slowly.

"You can come by my place at 7:00. I should be ready by then." She says, closing her case file before tilting her head back to look up at me.

"Okay. I'll see you then." I respond, grabbing the case file off her desk and landing a soft kiss on her forehead.

I walk up the small flight of stairs, heading to Hotch's office to hand in our case files. I knock on the door lightly before hearing a mumbled come in from the inside of the office. I open the door, noticing Hotch focused on the case files and paperwork in front of him. His eyes travel up, focused on me.

"What can I help you with Derek?" He asks, his tone heavy and stern.

"I'm just here to drop mine and Jules' case work and paperwork." I explain, walking over to the desk as he gestures to an empty spot where I can place the files and paperwork.

I set them down, turning on my heels to head out the door.

"Shut the door and take a seat please." Hotch suddenly bellows from behind me.

I nod, shutting the door and turning back around to take a seat.

"What is this about Hotch?" I ask in a low tone, my brow furrowing slowly.

"Elle Greenaway." He explains, his tone stern.

"What about her?" I ask, my tone full of disgust.

"She's wanted in Texas." He explains.

What the hell?

"Wanted?" I ask, confusion rising in my tone.

"She is believed to have killed two men in the last twenty four hours." He explains.

"What the hell?" I exclaim.

"This is an active case. My only worry right now is Julianna-" Hotch explains as I cut him off.

"Jules!? What's going to happen to Jules!?" I ask, worry rising in my tone.

"She's scheduled to go to Texas tomorrow to interview the Unsub from our first case." He explains.

"The child beater?" I ask as Hotch nods.

"She leaves first thing tomorrow morning." He explains.

I shake my head in refusal, "Hell no. There's no way in Hell that she's going to that tomorrow." I exclaim, flailing my arms as I stand up.

Hotch stands up, "She has to!" He exclaims, "You promised your relationship wouldn't interfere with the workplace." Hotch says sternly.

I scoff, "This has nothing to do with my relationship Hotch! You're practically sending your daughter on a life or death mission! You can reschedule the interview!" I exclaim.

"No I am not! I dread sending her on this trip the most. And for the most part, Annie will be safe because Elle will not know she's in Texas." Hotch explains, his tone rising.

"You don't fucking know that!" I exclaim, flailing my arms.

"Agent Morgan!" Hotch exclaims as Emily storms into the office.

"Are you two insane?" She asks, her voice low.

"What?" I ask.

"The entire bureau can hear you." She explains, "Annie even heard..." She says, her eyes just barely meeting mine.

"Shit." I mumble, running out of the office.

"Where is she?" I ask Luke as I step down the stairs.

"With Garcia." Luke informs me as I nod.

I walk past two desks before getting stopped by JJ suddenly.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you or Hotch." JJ says in a low tone.

I ignore her, brushing right past her, knocking on Garcia's lair door before opening the it.

"Jules..." I say in a low tone.

"Derek..." She mumbles, "I'm scared as it is, but I'll be okay." She states in a low tone.

My eyes meet hers. Her eyes are red rimmed and longing, tears filling the waterducts.

"Why don't you just postpone the interview?" I ask in a low tone as Garcia exits the lair.

"He's on death-row Derek. He's scheduled for lethal injection the day after tomorrow. I don't have a choice." She explains as I shake my head.

"We'll send someone else." I say, my eyes meeting hers again.

"My name is set for the interview. Hotch already tried to change it but the unsub refuses to have anyone else interview him." She explains.

"I don't give a fuck what Child Beater wants or doesn't want!" I exclaim.

Jules lets out a breathless giggle, "You have to stop calling him that." She says in a low tone, taking a step closer to me.

"But it's a good nickname. And plus, it doesn't matter what I call him because you aren't going to Texas." I say in a low tone as she cups my cheeks.

"Yes I am. I'll be safe. I promise." She says, her thumb carefully stroking my cheek.

"Pinky Promise?" I ask in a low tone, letting the vulnerability take over my mind and heart.

"Pinky Promise." She says sincerely, standing on her tiptoes as I lean in, cupping my hands on her cheeks, giving her a strong, passionate kiss.

I break the kiss, taking a seat in Garcia's chair as she takes a seat on the desk in front of me.

"Let's not go to the club tonight." I mumble.

"Why not?" She asks.

I fiddle with her fingers as she gazes at me, "I wanna spend some time with you before you leave for the next few days and I could help you pack." I say in a low tone.

"Okay." She agrees, giving me another kiss before hopping off the desk, "Let's go." She says, placing her hand out.

I grin widely, taking her hand into mine, lacing my fingers with hers.

•••

"Julianna..." Hotch says in a low tone as we walk into the bullpen.

"I'm fine Dad and I'm still going to Texas. Relationships and feelings can't ruin the investigation and cases, right?" Jules asks rhetorically.

Hotch nods, "Right." He says sternly.

Jules nods, saying good bye to Hotch before we head out.

I really don't wanna lose Jules. I can't imagine losing her. Especially not to Elle Greenaway spinning off the rails.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

112K 3K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
43.1K 816 18
Disclaimer!!! This is a Fanfiction based on the hit TV series Criminal minds. I do not own the characters featured in the show or anything to do with...
9.5K 183 14
Emily is back from Paris and head over heels for Aaron Hotchner who felt the same for her. Going through a journey of past demons, kids, jobs, strug...
176K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...