janus ~ hermione granger

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who... More

~introduction-
~changes~
~face claims~
author's note
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ 𝕠𝕟𝕖
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ ð•Ĩð•Ļ𝕠
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ ð•Ĩ𝕙ð•Ģ𝕖𝕖
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ 𝕗𝕠ð•Ķð•Ģ
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liv
lv
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ ð•Ī𝕚ð•Đ
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ ð•Ī𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
ð•–ð•Ąð•šð•ð• ð•˜ð•Ķe
author's note
ð•Īð•Ĩ𝕒ð•Ģð•Ĩ 𝕠𝕗 ð•Ī𝕠𝕞𝕖ð•Ĩ𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕖ð•Ļ
ð•Ĩ𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖ð•Ļ 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖ð•Ģ𝕒ð•Ĩ𝕚𝕠𝕟

liii

4.2K 144 32
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

maddy walked around hogwarts once the spell had stopped working, and as she passed a window, she noticed three figures heading towards the forest.

without thinking, she quietly ran closer, instantly noticing the older lady that was wearing all pink.

dolores umbridge.

and she was with harry and hermione.

"screw it," maddy mumbled, heading off in the direction of her office, which was currently occupied by her friends and a whole bunch of slytherins.

she took a deep breath before kicking the door open, and with a wave of her hand, the four gryffindors and one ravenclaw were free, no longer having any of the serpents around them.

"miss me?" the oldest girl smirked, putting her wand back in her pocket.

"you think you can beat us without a wand?" an unknown voice snickered, and draco went wide eyed.

"oh, i know so."

and with that line, a fight commenced within the office, hexes and charms being thrown everywhere.

by the time the majority of the students working with umbridge had something wrong with them, maddy instantly got her friends' attention and ran out of the room, causing them to follow.

"where are we going?" ron questioned, wiping blood off his lip.

"forbidden forest," maddy responded, taking a sharp turn.

the taylor twins were the only ones who seemed to get out of the hogwarts school without a scratch.

"anyway, harry, how exactly were you planning to get all the way to london?" hermione's voice was heard, causing the others to move faster.

"yeah, we were just wondering that," ron halted, everyone else appearing behind him, slightly out of breath.

"actually, we were just wondering what happened to those slytherins but-"

"bloody hell, i was trying to have a dramatic entrance," ron groaned. "so, have any ideas?" ron tossed harry his wand while maddy walked up to hermione, doing the same and interlacing their hands.

"how did you get away?"

"i had my dramatic entrance," maddy smiled.

"couple of stunners, a disarming charm, neville brought off a really nice little impediment jinx, but these did the best," he responded, nodding at his younger sister and maddy.

"what have you done with umbridge?" phoebe spoke up.

"she got carried away—by a herd of centaurs."

"and they left you behind?" ginny asked in astonishment.

"no, they got chased off by grawp," harry said.

"who's grawp?" luna became interested.

"hagrid's not so little brother," maddy answered, playing with hermione's fingers.

"anyway, never mind that now. harry, what did you find out in the fire?has you-know-who got sirius or-"

"yes," harry responded as his scar prickled, along with maddy and phoebe's. "and i'm sure sirius is still alive, but i can't see how we're going to get there to help him."

they all became silent, not having any ideas and becoming quite scared.

"well, we'll have to fly, won't we?"

"okay, first of all, 'we' aren't doing anything if you're including yourself in that, and second of all, maddy and ron are the only ones with broomsticks that aren't being guarded by a security troll, so-"

"i've got a broom!" ginny pointed out.

"yeah but you're not coming," the other two with brooms said in unison, but the red-head seemed more angry.

"excuse me, but i care what happens to sirius as much as you do!" ginny spoke.

"you're too-"

"i'm three years older than you were when you fought you-know-who over the sorcerer's stone, and it's because of me malfoy's stuck back in umbridge's office with giant flying bogeys attacking him-"

"yeah, but-"

"we were all in the d.a. together. it was all supposed to be about fighting you-know-who, wasn't it? and this is the first chance we've had to do something real—or was that all just a game or something?" neville asked quietly.

"no—of course it wasn't," harry was starting to get impatient.

"then we should come too. we want to help."

"that's right," luna smiled.

"well, it doesn't matter anyway because we still don't know how to get there-"

"i thought we'd settled that? we're flying!"

"look, you might be able to fly without a broomstick but the rest of us can't sprout wings whenever we-"

"there are other ways of flying than with broomsticks."

"i s'pose we're going to ride on the back of the kacky snorgle or whatever it is?"

harry randomly turned around and started patting the air.

"is it those mad horse things? those ones you can't see unless you've watched someone snuff it?"

"lovely way to say it, ronald," maddy snorted in amusement.

"yeah," harry chuckled.

"how many?"

"just two."

"well, we need 3," hermione said, still a bit shaken.

"four, hermione," ginny scowled.

"i think there are eight of us, actually," luna calmly counted.

"don't be stupid, we can't all go! look, you three," harry paused, pointing at neville, ginny and luna, "you're not involved in this, you're not-"

they all began to argue again.

"enough!" phoebe stopped them, rubbing her shoulder. "it's their choice, harry."

"fine," the raven-haired boy gave in. "but unless we can find more threstrals, you're not going to be able to-"

"oh, more will come," ginny said rather confidently.

"what makes you think that?"

"you two are covered in blood," phoebe answered instead, nodding over to harry and hermione. "hagrid lures threstals with raw meat, so that's probably why those came here in the first place," she looked in the direction where she assumed the creatures were.

soon enough, everyone was on their own threstal(except for the taylor twins, because ron nor hermione would agree to let either of them out of their sight).

"we're going to die," maddy mumbled as she held onto the creature's mane, strengthening her grip which made hermione giggle for a second.

a while later, they had landed, some more gracefully than others.

following harry's orders, they all ran into a telephone booth, arriving at the ministry after ron dialed the numbers harry told him too.

they had to go through a long process as visitors, which annoyed basically all of them, except for maybe luna.

could she even get annoyed?

finally being able to get out of the box, the eight sprinted to the entrance of the department of mysteries, where harry quickly stopped them.

the boy tried getting some of the group to stay behind, but was instantly met with protests.

from the dark circular room, they decided on just trying a whole bunch of doors until harry recognized what was on the other side, which could take a long time due to the size of the section they were in.

after trying to unlock a door, the wall started to spin again. as soon as it came to a stop, harry pushed a random door open.

"this it it!"

they all followed him, and to no one's surprise, another door was found a few moments later. it swung open, revealing a room full of nothing but small, dusty, glass orbs.

"phoebe," maddy whispered, collecting two of the spheres from the shelves while everyone else was distracted with harry's.

"what?" the younger twin raised an eyebrow, grabbing the orb from her sister's hand. "what is it?"

"i don't know, but it's got our names on it, as well as," maddy paused, tracing her finger over the words.

"who?"

"very good, potter. now, turn around, nice and slowly, and give that to me."

the brunette twins accidentally dropped their spheres as black figures approached them.

"bloody hell."

word count- 1256
date written- november 2, 2020

about five or so more chapters until this movie ends-

actually, i'm not sure, depends on how much of the book i skip

ALSO, Y'ALL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THESE LAST CHAPTERS

ALSO SOMEONE JUST ASKED ME WHEN MADDY AND DRACO WERE GETTING TOGETHER WPFNDONEJD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.9K 173
The legendary story of Harry Potter's cousin - saviour of the wizarding world. COMPLETED After Petunia's miscarriage - where Mr. and Mrs. Dursley ha...
176K 3K 40
On her 18 birthday, Hermione Granger finds out that she isn't a Granger, but she's actually adopted, and she's actually a ZABINI!!!!!!??! With her ne...
1.2K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...
153K 4.1K 23
Fanfiction of Harry Potter, I do not own it. Credit goes to J.K Rowling for creating such a masterpiece. This is a fanfiction and is not real (partl...