✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 2

40K 996 85
By LilaAurora_LA

Roman's pov

I entered the backyard with Lucia in my arms. She was almost four years old and would realize soon what was going on in this household.

Although, Lucia would be hard to train, this girl cried over every shit, even over a tiny scratch that happened if she tripped and fell.

"What happened with your mommy's pussy? What was her name again? Shitball?" I asked as my eyes wandered around the backyard before stopping at Cara and Alanzo. They trained with Valerio, who looked frustrated.

Alanzo aimed perfectly at the dummy, which was attached nearly thirty meters away from them, while Cara shot anything but the dummy, like her mommy back in time.

"No you silly! It's Snowball! Mama gave it to aunty Mia after Cara hurt it, when she played in the garden, like now!" She pointed to Cara, leaning on my shoulder and sucking on her thumb.

Alright, I got it, Cara almost shot the kitty dead. Capo would be probably happy if she'd succeeded as he hated his wife's furball.

"They're not playing, sweetheart," I told her amused, shaking my head. "Then, what are they doing?" she asked with a frown.

"They're learning how to shoot, which is really important because your daddy is a powerful man and has many enemies. Do you know what your daddy's enemies want?" I asked her, and she shook her head, muttering a 'what'.

"They want to take you away from your daddy, which would make him very sad. But if you can shoot, you can defend yourself. Then, your dad's enemies won't be able to get you and your dad won't be sad by losing you," I explained her calmly, brainwashing her.

She frowned before looking at me understandingly. "So, I have to learn to shoot and dad won't get sad, and cry?" she asked me and I nodded my head.

"Exactly, you have to learn to shoot, because shooting is a way of self-defense. If you don't want your parents to feel miserable by losing you, you have to defend yourself against their enemies."

As I said, we had to prepare them young. She was an Alessi and her father was the capo. Being a capo of a huge criminal organization, like his, brought with it many enemies who tried to hurt his family in order to destroy him.

Although, the enemy would only kidnap an Alessi in their wildest dream, they were all watched by assassins. Marco, Valerio and I made sure they were well protected.

"Then, I want to learn to shoot, I don't want dad or mom to be sad," Lucia pouted, thinking about her parents.

"Then, let's teach you how to shoot!" I cheered her up. "I'm sure Uncle Valerio will be happy to teach you too!" She screeched happily, clapping her hands.

Valerio tried to get Cara into the correct position, so that she could shoot properly. I grinned as she changed her posture again after pulling the trigger, causing Valerio to facepalm himself.

"How are my favorite warriors?" I asked as we approached them with Lucia.

"Roman!" Cara smiled excitedly, when she saw me, and ran towards me, while Alanzo pulled the safety on of the gun before he came up to me too.

I crouched down to greet her with a hug before taking the gun from her hands, looking at her sternly.

"Do you remember what I told you in our first training session?" I asked her with a raised brow.

"Pull the safety on of the gun if you're no longer using it," Alanzo replied, before Cara could say anything.

"Right, that's what I was about to say," she mumbled, looking at Alanzo. "You can tell me why it is important to pull the safety on the gun," I said, and she looked at me again.

"Because family is here and we don't want any accidents to happen," she told me. I nodded my head. Yeah, we didn't want any more bullet wounds on my juicy ass.

"Right, I'm proud of you both for listening to me. And what else did you learn in my absence?" I asked them, putting Lucia on the ground, and getting up, looking at them with crossed arms.

"We couldn't really head on, it's like we are stuck in time because Cara isn't ready for the next step, she is really bad at shooting," Alanzo remarked with a huff, making Cara look at him defensively.

"I'm not bad! And I am getting better," she argued back before looking at Valerio. "Right, Valerio?"

"I think you need a little more practice," Valerio smiled at her. She sighed before frowning sadly and looking down.

"A little? Are you sure?" I asked Valerio what made Cara look at me with a small smile. "You think I'm good?" she asked me, hope glistening in her eyes.

"No, I think you're horrible," I told her honestly and the smile on her face fade, like the shine in he eyes.

"You have to concentrate, Cara. You can't just shoot around and expect me to tell you that you did great, maybe in your dreams but not here."

There was no point in praising her when she was doing a bad job, no matter whose daughter she was. "I do concentrate," she pouted, her voice like crying.

"No, you don't. If you want me to tell you that you did great, focus and work harder, this may look like a game to you now, but trust me, all this training will help you to survive in the future," I said sternly, which made her cry now.

"Great, now look what you did," Valerio sighed, looking at a crying Cara.

"I didn't do anything," I said before crouching down and grabbing her face, making her look at me.

"Listen to me Cara," I requested, wiping her tears away, pulling her for a hug, "I didn't mean to make you cry, but you can't expect me to say you did well when you didn't. And crying won't improve your skills, but hard work will, I only want what's best for you. I want you to protect yourself as well as possible, and I can't improve your fighting skills by praising your terrible shooting skills.

But I can improve your fighting skills by being strict and honest with you, then you will get also better. And the time you get better, you can come to me and say, hey Uncle Roman! Look, I can even shoot you in your big ass while you run like a scared deer!"

Sniffing, she nodded her head. "I don't want to shoot you in the ass," she mumbled, hugging me. "Well, I'd appreciate that," I chuckled, before pulling back, and rubbing her back.

"Then, you can teach Lucia what you have learned if you are good enough. She also wants to learn to protect herself," I said with a smile and caressed Lucia's head while she nodded her head excitedly.

"Okay," she happily agreed, "I'll focus more and do my best and then you can really praise me!" I nodded my head in satisfaction and was quite impressed with the ambition in her eyes.

I only hoped she would keep this ambitious mindset now and concentrate more while training.

"Yes, now you're back, you can teach them both, good luck with teaching two little Helenas," Valerio mumbled the last part, but I still heard him.

"Actually," I claimed, getting up from my crouching position and approaching him until I was standing in front of him with my arms crossed, "I thought you could continue the girls' shooting lessons and I would start teaching Alanzo from now on, he is good enough to learn more."

"I can teach him and you can teach the girls," Valerio negotiated. "Do you want to negotiate? Then, let's make it more interesting. Let's do a challenge," I said, cocking my head. "If you want to teach him, you have to be better than me."

"Do you want to fight?" he asked me, cracking his knuckles. Laughing, I shook my head.

"Oh no, we'll do it fast and painless. I'm not in the mood to beat you up," I remarked, nodding my head towards the dummy.

"Whoever shoots a bullet in the middle of my victim's eyes with the eyes closed, can teach the future capo. One bullet, one target, and one chance. You think you're an equal challenger for me, or will you chicken out?"

"I'm more than ready for this challenge, but don't whine like a baby when you lose," he huffed, accepting the challenge.

"Don't worry, I won't because I won't lose," I said, to which he huffed, before I looked around to find something to blindfold his eyes, I didn't trust this asshole, even if he was my brother.

Then, I saw the bandanas on Cara's braided pigtails and took them off. "I'll need them for a minute, darling," I smiled at her before giving one to Valerio.

"You don't trust me, brother?" he asked me, making me snort.

"I don't even trust my own shadow," I remarked, gesturing at the two dummies, "as I said, you have to hit the forehead."

"Understood." He nodded, closing his eyes, and I did the same. "If you need more time, take your time and look at the doll more, I don't mind," I heard him say.

"I don't need more time, I was born to kill and I've never missed my target, ready?" I asked him while aiming.

"Don't brag with your aiming skills to a sniper, and I'm ready whenever you are," he claimed.

"One, two, three," I counted before pulling the trigger, when I heard another shot, followed by mine, I took the bandana off.

And I grinned as I saw that he hit the throat instead of the head. Unlike him, I hit the head, there was a hole between the eyes.

Chuckling, I turned to him before putting my hand on his shoulder, and saying, "My sniper! What an aim! Daddy is proud of you!"

"Fuck off!" He slapped my hand away, looking annoyed. "Don't worry, you can accompany Alanzo and I during our training sessions and considering your shitty shooting skills, I offer you free training too," I mocked him.

"All right, I'll teach the girls but Alana will be your responsibility," he said and I laughed. Today was such a great day!

"No, she will be Marco's responsibility," I claimed, making him frown. "Said who? Did Marco agree?" he asked me with crossed arms.

"Yes, he did," I said, taking my phone from my pocket before playing the audio I recorded a while ago in the living room, where Marco had agreed to teach Alana when she was old enough.

"He's going to kick your ass," he huffed, shaking his head. "Yeah, and capo will kick his ass if he doesn't keep his word, you know he hates it when his men make empty promises," I winked and put my phone back in my pocket.

Valerio opened his mouth but was interrupted by an applause right behind us before he could say anything.

We both turned around and saw capo. "Daddy," Lucia said happily before rushing to him and hugging him. Such a daddy's girl.

He picked her up and approached us while Lucia babbled about wanting to learn the gun and how excited she was to start. He listened to her while his predatory eyes were fixed on me before saying, "Is that so? I thought you didn't want to learn, I wonder who convinced you."

"Uncle Roro said bad men will take me away from you and you'll be sad if I don't learn defence! I don't want to leave you or mommy! And I don't want you or mommy to be sad too! So, I want to learn!" she told him innocently, squeezing his cheeks. I wished I could squeeze his cheeks like that for once, but I didn't want to risk losing my dick.

"That's great my love," he smiled at her, kissing her head, and putting her gently down.

"Can we watch a movie, daddy?" she asked him, playing with his fingers now. "We can, but before you go to bed as I have to talk to your uncle Roro now."

Then, he looked at me, demanding me, "I have work for you! My office! Now!"

"Let's see if your smart ass can save yourself from him too," Valerio said amused.

"Shut up, my ass is smarter than the thing in your head you call brain," I said before following capo.

Actually, I was really excited about what he had planned for me. After long and relaxing months in Hawaii, I hoped a massacre was waiting for me.

I got quite rusty in Hawaii and could need a bloodbath.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...