QUIRK | naruto. u ✔

By annabeth-973

❝ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ Qᴜɪʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ ❞ ─── QUIRK ─── ... More

QUIRK
epigraph.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.

fifteen.

4.6K 250 59
By annabeth-973

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
❝ why did you lie? ❞

THEY GOT JINXED. It was one of the many thoughts that floated through her mind. Shizuka didn't know how what they had just talked about yesterday at the hospital had just happened. Right now.

No. Team 7 always finds problems wherever they are.

By the way, they're doing a mission on a Tenchi Bridge that Sasori of the Red Sand had told them. Regarding his spies who were with Orochimaru. But instead of meeting the spy, they met Ororchimaru directly. And his presence immediately triggered Sakura and of course, Naruto.

The teenager's emotions were so overflowing that he was immediately enveloped by the Nine-Tailed Cloak. And it happened so fast that Shizuka and Yamato didn't have time to react.

Naruto roared and a vortex of red chakra escaped his body and surrounded him. The vortex made a gust of wind and after the vortex disappeared, Naruto opened his mouth, releasing a white chakra towards a bluish silver-haired ninja. The attack alone caused the bridge they were on to sway and then collapse.

Shizuka swiftly helped Sakura, who temporarily fainted after being thrown by the snake's right hand man. Her sharp green forest eyes immediately stared at their new member who left without the slightest help.

"He's very suspicious," she commented after she brought Sakura to Yamato's side.

"You're right," Yamato nodded in agreement. "What all Danzo did should be suspected."

"You said he was a member of ANBU Root, right?" Shizuka asked, trying to confirm. "From his skills, I can't believe he is an ANBU. Moreover, he's too obvious."

Yamato grinned. "Damn right."

"Language."

In the end, Shizuka was the one looking for Naruto while Yamato took care of Sakura and looked for Sai's original motive. Dust fumes came out with a large volume, even to cover her vision. She immediately jumped to the tip of the tree to escape the smoke.

Standing at the top of the tree gave her a direct view of Orochimaru's battle with Naruto. And Shizuka's breath caught, they had another bad luck.

The fourth tail has formed.

The girl widened her eyes perfectly. If  Shizuka had remembered clearly, Jiraiya said that he almost died at the fourth tail, right? And seen from the battle, it was obvious that Orochimaru was overwhelmed.

Naruto swings his hands to the side and a strong wind immediately formed as a result of the swing. Killing thousands of snakes that Orochimaru gave and succeeded in making the surrounding feel the strong wind.

He only swings his hand, but it was already delivering a powerful blow. As expected, Kyuubi cannot be underestimated.

I have brought my lucky item, Shizuka thought. Remembering a brush that she kept in her bag. Even if Cancer is third from the bottom, my mission won't fail.

She jumped down on the crater made by Naruto, her hands ready to slap the teen to return to its original condition. But the obstacle now was, how could she approach him without getting hit. Naruto is already in the fourth tail. It meant that he could no longer control himself and only saw everyone as his enemies.

She bent down a little. While Naruto was busy taking care of Orochimaru, Shizuka immediately moved. She ran from behind him.

But it seemed that the girl was not fast enough. Naruto realized it first, controlled his tail, and then swung it towards Shizuka. Sending her flying towards the woods.

A loud thud came out as a result of the collision of her body with a tree. Stupid. Shizuka cursed herself about her stupidity. She was too desperate to get close and didn't think carefully that Naruto's sensors and reflexes would be very sharp.

She grimaced, panted as sweat dripping down from her forehead. She felt excruciating pain in her stomach and back. Her vines appeared, treating her until she could move right away even if it was only for a moment.

If I can't get close, then ... She gritted her teeth. Her hands shakily slapped the ground, and nine pieces of wood appeared around her. The wood was shaped like a dragon's head, and at that moment, they immediately stretched themselves out, headed towards Naruto, and grabbed his tails.

Shizuka coughed and blood dripping down her side of the mouth. She kept trying to steady her breathing while trying to ignore the pain she was going through.

Her action succeeded in returning Naruto to his original state. Successfully made Ororchimaru look both disappointed and amazed at the same time. "My, my, she can use the wood release," Orochimaru chuckled darkly, licking his lips with his long tongue. "You've always attracted me, Shizuka-chan."

○○○

"Shizuka!" the said girl tilted her head up slowly, looking at the pink haired girl who jumped down in front of her. Worry can be seen in the tone and expression on her face. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, nanodayo," she replied, concealing the wince on her tone and her expression.

"Obviously you're not okay. I was stupid to ask you that," Sakura said curtly. She squatted down, staring at the blood that had imprinted on her chin and Shizuka's hand that was on her stomach. "Take off your clothes.."

Sakura helped unbutton her tailcoat, then pulled up her black T-shirt underneath. The pink haired girl let out a gasp as she looked at the big wound on her friend's stomach. The wound was a hideous red in color —like peeling skin— and was blistered. It is diagonally shaped and extends from her left hip to below her right breast.

"Ok, Shizuka I want you to calm down. Don't use your vines, let me treat it," said Sakura. Her palms started to emit a green aura and at that moment, Shizuka felt herself getting calmer.

For a few minutes, Sakura did her medical ninjutsu and the wound started to look a little better.

"How's Shizuka? "Yamato asked anxiousness and worry clearly printed on the expression on his face. His eyes were always fixed on his kouhai's huge and hideous wound.

"We must immediately complete the mission and get Shizuka to the hospital. I'm sure Tsunade-shisou is better at this," Sakura murmured, grimacing because she couldn't help treating her wound. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," Shizuka assured her, thinking about treating her wound with vines. However, hers was not as good as the rest of her clan. Sakura went to Naruto who was still passed out, leaving Yamato and Shizuka behind. "What about Sai?"

"I've made a clone to follow him secretly," Yamato explained. "Looks like his mission has something to do with Orochimaru."

"Really? What a coincidence."

With the two of them chatting quietly, Naruto woke up. His eyes blinked several times, balancing them with the intensity of the sun rays before settling on his teammates. "Eh?"

"Naruto!" exclaimed Sakura. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he replied, trying to move his body, which was strangely sore. Naruto narrowed his eyes when he felt it. "By the way, what happened? Why is the bridge is destroyed?"

This success made Sakura and Yamato stare at him in shock and confusion. "You...don't remember?"

"Remember what?" asked Naruto back, his slander fingers rubbed his own hair.

"It's okay, let's continue the mission," Yamato smiled, ignoring their previous topic. Naruto just nodded enthusiastically, didn't even feel strange at their question. But his sapphire blue eyes were fixed on Shizuka who was being helped walking by Sakura.

"Shi-chan?" Naruto called, his deep voice halting the girls. "Are you hurt? Who hurt you?"

"Tch, What nonsense are you uttering?" she replied, raising her glasses as usual, giving him a straight, stoic gaze. "I'm fine."

Then she walked away first, leaving Naruto who was frowning at her. His eyes caught the occasionally frowned brows, the sweat pouring down her forehead, and even her uneven breathing.

"Why did you lie, Shi-chan?" Naruto mumbled, his sapphire eyes flashing dangerously and a little bit hurt. "It's obvious you're not fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 15.4K 105
𝑼𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒂, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑼𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆...
6.6K 64 29
Uzumaki. Naruto. We all know this name, the loud mouthed but lovable main character of the anime, Naruto. However, what if we put a spin on things a...
29.5K 1.6K 45
- ‹𝟹 :: 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅, 𝗌𝖾𝗂 ⟡ 𝗎𝗓𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗈 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗈𝖼 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗇𝖺...
61K 2.1K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...