Heroes of Olympus Pregnancy S...

_ChocolateBannana_ tarafından

Reyna, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, and Calypso get pregnant! Daha Fazla

Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth

Calypso

638 3 11
_ChocolateBannana_ tarafından

The bathroom was Calypso's home now.

She even told Leo he could have their bed, and she would spend too much time throwing up to need to be in their bed, it was easier to just move an inch to get to the toilet.

He made her stay in the upstairs bathroom so if she ever sounded as if she needed help, he'd be there.

She had retrieved a fluffy pink and a pillow from her closet and set it up on the ground of their huge bathroom, eventually, Piper joined her.

"Hey.", Calypso managed to say before throwing up for the fifth time.

Piper nudged Calypso over and threw up, and this is how they became bathroom buddies.

They spent the rest of the night there, every hour one of them would be awake, either it was because of a nightmare, or they needed to throw-up.

The next morning Calypso woke up on the bathroom floor, Piper wasn't there.

She trudged down the stairs, everyone except Annabeth and Percy was down.

On the couch Piper and Jason were cuddling, Piper held Ash in her arms,  Calypso felt extremely bad for Piper, the past few days, she could barely stand, or hold down any food.

Calypso brought out her phone, and texted Will, 'You and Nico come over today, Piper, Hazel, Annabeth, Leo, and myself are sick and need healing,  come quickly.'

Percy and Annabeth came down, Baguette was following them.

There was a knock at the door and Baguette went crazy.

Hazel answered it and she saw Nico and made a sound which was a mix between a cry, and a gag.

She hugged Nico and waved at Will.

"How in Hades did you get here so quick?", Calypso asked.

"Oh, we were already on our way here, then we got your text 1 minute away, so yeah.", Will said.

"By all means, come in, get to healing.", Calypso said.

Look what I and my sister did to our elf

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
198K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...