My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 44.

1.5K 82 13
By queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

Adam entered the room and my heart started beating faster the second I saw my grandpa behind him. 

"I just knew you would be back." My grandpa shook his head. "Every Carson always makes the same mistake." 

"Grandpa--." I tried to speak but he cut me off.

"I didn't even notice that my little granddaughter is here." He smirked. "You on a mission to destroy your own family and help one of my enemies."

"Come on Henry. Your granddaughter really loves you, she would never give you up for us even though we are better." Eli replied. "Henry, how old are you for the system to shut down?" Why the fuck do Carsons always pick up fights. 

"There is one thing I do not understand." Grandpa looked at me. "When the system shuts down, every place locks down except this room but that didn't happen today." Oh no, Adam and I are both dead.

"What do you mean?" Of course, Elijah has to ask that now. He always adds fire to the fuel.

"This place was supposed to explore." He giggled. "But it didn't." He continued. "And the reason can only be, that my granddaughter either changed everything here with the help of Adam or the Carsons hacked into my system." He added. "But I know the only smart Carson to be able to do that is Oliver, the rest of the family is stupid so tell me, Annette, what happened to the system."

"Grandpa ---." He raised his hand. Oh god, please do not let him question Adam.

"I forgot the fact you do not know much of the new system." He smiled. "Adam Antonov, why don't you please explain to me why Mr. Carson is not dead. I already know the whole place is shielded." 

"Grandpa, Adam knows nothing--."

"Annette!" He shouted and Elijah started laughing.

"This is the first time I ever heard you shout. I never thought you could be loud -  you do not look loud grandfather-in-law." Elijah commented. "You look like a real Kingston now. Just like your daughter, Aunt Anna." Elijah smiled. "Now please stop complaining about me being alive because I know you do not want me dead."

"Adam, tell your cousin to come here tonight. I think Elijah needs to meet him." Grandpa is up to something when he smiles like this. I can't let Adam's family come here.

"Listen, grandpa, I will call mom and tell her I am being held captive. You know mom is very angry lately so if she comes here she will bring dad and you know you do not want to meet your son-in-law." My grandpa hates my father coming here because he always refuses to leave this place and plus he calls my grandpa, papa which he hates so he will have to agree to let us go.

"I will kill Elijah if you call your mother." Grandpa threatened me.

"I am not scared of death." Elijah replied. "I always take risks in life because I want to die happy and I do not want regrets so kill me, I do not care." 

"Sir, please let them go. We have more important things to worry about than Mr. Carson." Adam begged and my grandpa nods his head. "Leave Mr. Carson and bye Anne--Ma'am."  

"Bye Adam." I smiled and grabbed Elijah's hand. I am never ever going to bring him here again. He is too crazy and the fact he doesn't care if he dies kills me. How can I live without him? I love him a lot. 

"Your grandpa is not a good person." Elijah said, opening his car door. "What's wrong with you? Why don't you want to get inside the car?" He smiled, walking to me. "You could've just asked for me to open the door for you, rather than standing outside angry." 

"I want to walk home." I turned to leave and he stopped me.

"Are you seriously angry because I got you in trouble? Anne, I am sorry." 

"I am not angry about that. I just want to walk home because I have some thinking to do." 

"It's late and you are a girl plus your house is very far now let's just go home." He said and I giggled.

"You selfish." I shook my head. "All you ever care about is yourself."

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Elijah, you don't want to die alone. You just want to take me with you." 

"Annette, are you crazy? Listen, I only said your grandpa could kill me if he wants because I am not scared of death. I didn't say I am suicidal and even if I was, you really think I would kill you too." 

"That is my problem!" I shouted. "Eli, you do not care if someone kills you or not. You do not care about how your family would feel if anything happens to you. You don't care about me. Do you even know how much I love you? Eli, I will die if anything happens to you." I cried and he hugged. 

"You a drama queen." He mumbled. 

"I just don't want to lose you." I replied and he kissed me on the head.

"I promise you won't lose me anytime soon now let's go home." 

"You promise you will always be with me?" I questioned, tears streaming down my phone.

"Yes, now can we please go home." I nod my head.

Elijah and I both got in the car so he started driving. I know he doesn't break promises but I am just so scared to lose him. I love him more than anything. I want to be with him forever. He is the only one for me. I just wish he loved me back.

He dropped me home and my mother was standing outside. 

"Why are you outside?" I asked and she gave me a letter. "What's this?" I opened, going inside the house. I stared at the pregnancy results. Why the hell does my mother have Meghan's pregnancy test results.  "Mom, did you get Meghan tested without telling her?"

"Meghan knows I got her tested, now let's get you tested." She said.

"Mom, you know I would never hide anything from you so please stop going crazy." 

"If you were not pregnant you wouldn't be trying hard to stop me from getting you tested." Mom replied. "So just tell me the truth."

"Mom, I am not pregnant." I snapped. 

"Prove it!" She said so I ran to my room. She wants me to prove I am not pregnant when I know I am not pregnant. I don't even understand why she doesn't trust me anymore. She knows I would never hide anything from her. 

I locked my room and called Adam. 

"You got me in trouble and now you calling me." Adam said and I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry." I mumbled. "Adam, my mom doesn't want to believe me. You know I am not a good liar. I can never lie to her."

"What did you do that your mother stopped trusting you?" 

"I don't know." I answered. "My mother really thinks I am pregnant but--."

"You are pregnant? Anne, you are twenty-two and you are not married so how can you---wait, is Elijah the father? How could you be stupid to get pregnant by a Carson? Were you drugged? What the hell will your grandpa do after he hears this? Anne, you know your grandfather will never forgive you. You can never carry the Carsons baby."

"Shut up!" I snapped. "I didn't say I am pregnant so stop lecturing me. Adam, if I wanted to get lectured I would've called someone else."

"Thank god you not pregnant." It was a bad idea to call him.

"I am not feeling good, bye." 

"Wait." He quickly said. "Anne, before you hang up I just want to remind you something." He continued. "You can never get pregnant, not now. You are too young and you are not married. And also if you want to have a child it can never be a Carson. You know--." I hang up, on him.

I am tired of my family and Adam repeating the same lines. I am a big girl, I know how to take care of myself. I know the Carsons don't like my grandpa but that doesn't make them my enemies. 

My phone beeped and I looked at the message.

Adam: I know you in love with Elijah and you trust him but please look at the pictures I send you.

-   -      -   -     -      - 

Kathleen's POV.

I took a shower and got ready for bed. Elijah is slowly falling for Annette but I can't let that happen. I need to get rid of Annette. I will have to break their stupid relationship soon before that my plans get ruined.

My phone started ringing so I answered it without looking at the caller.

"I am glad you still awake." Elijah said.

"Elijah?" Why the fuck is he calling me this time? I don't trust this boy.

"Yeah, it's me your boss." He is such an arrogant asshole. "Kathleen, I need you to do some bookings for me. I will send you the details of how the hotel room should be and which hotel I want you to book. I will send you everything and I need it for tomorrow."

"Elijah, that is short notice." He can do his own bookings but he is so spoiled. "Elijah, you need to give me a couple of days to see if the hotel you want is not fully booked."

"I'll give you a day." He replied. "I just send you an email now of what I want in my hotel room so make sure you don't do your own thing." 

"Yes sir, I will try my best to do it." I said and he hang up. Why the fuck is he so fucking rude now? He was always nice to me but ever since he started dating Annette, he changed. I will show you how I ruined your relationship with Annette before I kill you. 

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

Preview of the next chapter! (Comment what you think happened)!

"Eli, wake up." I touched his pulse and it was weak. "Eli, please." I cried. "Kathleen, call the ambulance!" I shouted but she just kept looking at me shocked and confused. I quickly got up and dialed the ambulance number. Elijah can't die, he wasn't supposed to get hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 2.9K 59
❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥.❞ Living in a world...
523K 17.6K 69
"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my child can't be dead. I cried switching the...
20.4K 777 44
A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE TRILOGY Book two in step series. Meera and Elijah are on their honeymoon. She doesn't want to spend a second with him and he w...
637K 21.4K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...