The Return Of Rebel

By freakypizza18

Meet Tina Mehta an Indian girl studied in USA returns back to home town after 4 years and after 2.5 years fat... More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15 (Part 1)
Chapter:15 (Part 2)
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter: 37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter: 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter:43

24 2 0
By freakypizza18

“This is pretty actually”. I said looking at Tyler.

“I agree! I guess we should rent this one”. He said.

“Yup”. I said agreeing to him.

This is me and Tyler discussing about the home we are going to rent as decided we went to search for the houses near my parents’ house.

Yesterday was Saturday and we met with two owners and saw their apartment but the lighting wasn’t proper and we didn’t like them much and it was after office hours on Saturday we were already tired so we decided to think about them at the dinner but eventually we rejected them.

Today was Sunday and we met the agent an he was showing us an apartment which we actually liked at the very first go.

It was a two bedroom apartment with a kitchen and a living room and the living room and bedroom had balconies were we can enjoy our dinner or Sundays there and just relax. That balcony surely took my heart as I always liked a balcony where I can just sit and relax with my coffee and book or just sit with Tyler and be content. Plus it was a great deal that too in our budget.

“Mr. Soni, we like this house and we would like to rent it”. I said.

“Okay I will send the paperwork soon and then you can start using this place after that”. He said.

We all left the house and it was time to chill and show my fiancé around. So I decided to take him Juhu beach (a famous beach in Mumbai, India) and than to Marine Drives a center of attraction of Mumbai and some other places.

We first decided to go Juhu beach as it would be refreshing and escaping from the daily life. We walked hand in hand around the beach discussing about each other.

“Ty?”  I called him.

“Yes?” He replied.

“I don’t know why I mean I am not questioning anything but it is just a thought what if you were still angry on me and never asked me to be your girlfriend or I never got an internship for the company?” I asked, voicing my thoughts.

He stopped so did I, he turned a bit to look towards me and I was staring at him straight in the eyes which he obviously reciprocated.

“Shortie, to be honest what I have learnt from my experiences is everything is already decided if you are meant to be with someone you are going to end up with them no matter what but if you aren’t than no matter how much do you try to be with them, you will never feel like you are with them and when I first saw you in the kitchen and I remember me double checking it was you in person and I got out of my trance when the knife fell on your leg, I went out to think straight and keep my anger aside because you are worth it and than I know I acted like a total asshole but seriously I just wanted to see your reaction what broke me was the day of your grandfather’s death when you were on the verge of crying but you didn’t give up for company’s sake and I had actually decided to ask you to be my girlfriend though I had asked you on the plane and I should’ve asked you way before than that but you know the jerk me didn’t so as I was saying I asked on the plane and you said yes and kissed me so yeah it was all fate and I believe in it so Ms. Tina I know I was meant to be with you and I know I belong with you because even after so many hurdles we are here”. He explained.

I didn’t interrupt him because that would be wrong if I did plus I didn’t have any words to say it to him. I mean c’mon how can you manage to choke a word out of your mouth when your fiancé gives you a speech or more like pouring his heart out like this.

He brought his pads of thumb on my cheek and wiped my tears which I hadn’t realized that they were spilling out of my eyes.

“Thank you for always being there. I mean I don’t know wha—what to say after you said everything I mean ugh I just want you to know that I love you so damn much and I would never ever ever will leave your side no matter what I promise”. I said.

“I love you too so damn much and I promise to not leave you”. He said.

We both started walking again when I ran towards the water pulling Tyler by his hand with me. I splashed him some water which he didn’t saw it coming and he let out a low grunt which made me laugh.

“Shortie, you ain’t going to get away with it. Game on!”. He exclaimed.

I started giggling and started to run out of water so did he but he caught me by waist and twirled me around a bit which only made me laugh more hell we got so many side judgmental looks for the toxic people but do we care? Oh hell no!

Currently we both were seated on the sand enjoying the cool breeze coming towards us from the ocean in a comfortable silence enjoying the view.

My ringing broke the silence I looked at the caller ID and saw it our agent calling so I quickly slide the answer button.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hello ma’am, this is Mr. Soni speaking your agent”. He said.

“Yes, Mr. Soni. How may I help you?” I asked.

Why did I ask this I mean I sound like a person who works in a call center.

“Ma’am, I called you to know that the paperwork is ready and I am dropping them at Mr. Mehta’s house you can sign it and I will collect from there tomorrow and you may start using the property from this Thursday”. He said.

“Okay, That’s great! Mr. Soni and I will pay you, your commission and brokerage tomorrow itself”. I told him.

“Okay, Thank you”. He said.

“Yup, Thank you”. I told him and hung up the phone.

I saw Tyler beside with a confused look on his face.

So I decided to clear his confusion out.

“It was Mr. Soni, the agent. He called me to inform that the paperwork is done we just have to sign them by tomorrow and than he will collect them from my parents’ home tomorrow itself and we will be getting the possession from Thursday”. I told him.

“Okay, that’s better. I guess”. He said.

“Yup”. I say.

We both sat in a comfortable silence, but the thoughts in my mind were in there constantly buzzing so I decided to talk to him about it.

***

I clear my throat and say, “Ty, I got to share something which is bothering me”.

“What is it?” He asked, while squeezing my hand and he was looking at me.

“I have been meaning to tell you something”. I said.

He squeezed my hand indicating to continue what I wanted to say.

“You remember what happened once we were kissing and things kinda escalated and you were going to open my bra—” he was about to cut me but I didn’t wanted to him to say something right now or at least till I finish so I continued.

“So it was in my head from a very long time I needed to say that I would like to have our first night on our wedding day”. I told him and took a deep breath.

It felt like a weight lifted off of my shoulder, it felt great to speak about it. I mean talking about things and our wants is what makes a relationship strong so I think I did a right thing.

“Shortie, I know what you mean and I don’t want you to give in to me under pressure I can wait even till we are 50 you that right and seriously I should have asked you that day but are you really sure about it?” He asked carefully.

“Yup, I know that is what I ant for us”. I said nodding my head and circled my palm around his upper arm and my shoulder on his shoulder.

“Okay”. He said looking down at me with a smile.

We sat there at the beach for nearly thirty minutes in a comfortable silence and looking at the beautiful scenery in front of us.

Then we decided to go around a bit and have some street food too.

It was safe to conclude that we had a great day we went to many local parks, markets to go street shopping and had so much food.

***

It was Thursday and we were given possession for the apartment we had rented currently we both were moving all the stuff we had got for apartment in our living room.

My mother had given me the extra set of utensils and other things she had and we had an old oven which I used at the early days if my baking. My mother had strictly warn us to not get anything new for our apartment like the utensils and electrical appliances as we always have an extra set of each, except for washing machine we had everything already in the rented apartment so it was great.

You might be wondering why an extra set? Because that’s a normal thing in a brown family.

Currently, we are setting up our bedroom and by setting up I mean is we just have to spread the bedsheets and put pillow covers and put up our curtains and our clothes in our closet. Best part about the apartment was it was fully furnished and cleaned from the owners.

It was a little after noon when we were done setting up our bedroom and living room only thing we were left with was kitchen which we decided to do it after having lunch. So right now my mum brought us her home made lunch and we are enjoying it with the Netflix we don’t really own a television set but we have wireless speakers which we have connected with the phone and it gives us a same feels as a television.
After lunch and a nap at 4 o’clock we decided to drag our lazy ass and set the kitchen up as it was the only room left sure we had a guest room but I guess we would only out some curtains and than we would set I up next week.

“Ty, Can you please pass me the cups?”  I asked.

“Sure” . He responded while emptying a carton which had all the cups, saucers and a dinner set.

It hardly took us an hour to wipe all the dust from the crockeries and placing them in an order thanks to my mum who helped us making our life easy.

***
Hey guys,
I know I disappeared and I am almost after a week or two because my last update was on 11th October and today is 2nd November. I'm sorry for not updating frequently but my life was kinda off track plus exams and amidst all this my mind was constantly vivering over this chapter. Only a single chapter is left after this one if I didn't add anything and it doesn't crosses my word limit and I have to break it into two parts but mostly there's only one chapter and epilogue. I am sorry for the rant but I am so excited.

Please do vote and comment as always it means a lot!!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 813 23
"Maybe that's all they will ever be- an incomplete sentence, a half written story. Finished , without an ending" ๑⁠♡⁠⌓...
15K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
574 42 31
Sometimes, life can surprise you. Even if it takes longer than you thought. For Ayesha, life was a series of calculations and logical choices. She ha...