𝔰π”₯𝔒 β€’ H. STYLES

By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer More

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

forty eight

7.2K 259 96
By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

SELENE WATCHED AS HARRY TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT; HIS TATTOOED CHEST BEING THE FIRST THING HER EYES WENT TO.

He was starting filming for Lights Up. The crew had hoped to finish filming by midnight so he wouldn't have a lot of breaks in between shots. Harry turned to Selene and smiled. The two were currently in his trailer, waiting until it got dark enough to shoot. They also had to wait until every extra got onto set.

Harry picked up the baby oil from the counter and extended his arm for Selene to grab it. She gladly took it and stood up from couch she was sitting on. "Just letting you know that your sunburn is going to get worse if I put this on you... ," she informed.

The singer had got sunburnt on his nose and shoulders the day before because he had forgotten to put on sunscreen before they went to the beach. Now those two areas were tinted red while the rest of his body was tanned from the sun.

"They wanted me to look sweaty so... oh well."

Selene squirted the baby oil into her hand, the woman slightly shaking her head. "You could've did this yourself," she recommended. Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's the fun in that when there's a pretty girl in my trailer who can do it?"

Selene's face heated up almost immediately. "I hate you," she muttered as she started to spread the oil evenly on his chest. Harry's hands went to her waist since it was awkwardly just have them to his sides.

"You wouldn't have agree to practically lather me in oil if you hated me," he remarked. Selene looked at him, her hazel eyes wide. "Your narcissistic today."

He shrugged. "Just getting the mood for shooting. Are you coming out of the trailer?"

She placed more baby oil on her hand and went to his stomach. "I don't know. Maybe?"

"Maybe?"

"Mhm."

Harry looked at the guitarist and watched as she avoided eye contact with him. His right arm trailed up to her chin— the singer tilting her head up to his eyes. "Are you jealous?" he asked softly.

"Who wouldn't be?" she responded. Harry smirked.

"Who's hand is on my body right now?" he taunted.

"Mine," she answered. Harry let his hand fall from her chin, his mouth opening once more. "Even though there is going to be other people on me, the only person i'm thinking of tonight is you Le."

Selene's stomach tightened as butterflies erupted from within. How did she even respond to that without saying something that she was going to regret? She softly but her lip unconsciously as she thought.

(play song!)

"I'll come out of the trailer," she finally said. "Now turn around so I can put the oil on your back."

He moved his grip away from her waist and turned around, Selene placing a good amount of oil onto his shoulders. "I have an question," he started.

"And I have an answer."

"What are you doing for your birthday?" he asked.

Her hands moved lightly down his back. "I haven't thought about it since it's in two months or so. Why?"

"No reason," he mumbled.

It didn't take long to do his back but, Selene took her time. When she did finish, she grabbed a napkin and got the oil from off of her hands. "Selene?"

The guitarist's eyesight trailed over to Harry who was liked closer to her. "Yeah?"

Selene fixed her posture as Harry's face got near hers. "Thank you," he whispered. Selene placed his hands on her neck— Harry placing his on her face in return. He was the first to lean in, his lips pressing against hers. Selene moved her body closer to his in retaliation. Their lips moved in sync, the singer's right hand starting to drop down her body slightly. His ring encased fingers gripped her ass, Selene letting out a small moan as Harry let his tongue slip into her mouth.

Was it a good idea to do this right before he had to shoot? No. Knowing him, he would be distracted the whole time. They didn't care though. They barely got any privacy as it was. Harry swiftly picked her up and placed her onto the couch — his body now on top of hers.

Selene watched as Harry pulled away from her mouth, his cross necklace dangling in his face. She wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him back down to her mouth. The singer slid his hands under her shirt, his fingers rubbing against her breast. Selene whimpered at the feeling. Harry's mouth moved away from hers as it started to go lower on her body. Her back arched as soon as his mouth hit her lower stomach. He sucked the area slowly as an way to taunt her.

She bit her lip softly as she looked down. "Harry," she breathed out, the singer looking up with a hint of hunger in his eyes. "P-Please."

"Please what?"

"Do it."

Harry looked at the clock on the wall. They had a good fifth teen minutes before anyone would come knocking on the trailer door. He looked back at her and smirked. His hands moved quickly from under her shirt to her short's button. He unclasped the button with ease— the singer pulling them off her body completely. He eyed her black lace thong. His finger trailed along the lining, Selene tensing for a moment. He lowered his mouth to the lace, the singer quite literally pulling it down with his teeth.

"Your so wet for me baby," he teased as he took his rings off of his right hand. Harry let his fingers slide against her entrance for a moment, Selene softly moaning. He stuck his middle finger and ring finger into her, the two fingers moving at slow pace around her clit. The guitarist arched her back softly at the feeling. It didn't take him long to start moving his hand at a faster pace. Selene but her lip tightly since she didn't want to be loud.

Selene tightened her legs, Harry moving them back to how they were before with his open hand. His mouth moved to her throbbing area, his tongue swiftly swiping over it. "Fuck," she moaned out, her hands gripping the couch tightly. She felt his tongue everywhere as he went deeper. He placed his hands on her thighs and kept them in place. Her breathing got harsher as he continued to speed up her pace.

She was a moaning mess as he started to go faster, the woman feeling a knot build up in her stomach. "H-Harry. I'm going to..." Selene trailed off— the guitarist not being able to get any words out. Before she knew it, she had let it out, Harry smirking in satisfaction.

"Thats it baby."

The two cleaned up the trailer before anyone came knocking on the door. Selene pushed her hair out of the way and sighed as she watched Harry grab his phone from off of the counter. "You okay?" he asked softly. She nodded.

"I'm great," she smiled. Harry wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he twisted the door knob handle to open the door.

"You can stay by either the camera man or Jeff," he said as the two walked down the steps of the trailer. "Who's closer?" Selene wondered.

"Camera man."

"Okay. I'll stay by him."

Harry nodded. It didn't take long for them to get onto the actual set. Harry unraveled his arm from her and smiled. "I'm going to go say hi to the extras. I'll be back."

Selene watched as he walked off, the guitarist sighing. He was so fucking nice to everyone. It was one of his best traits. It wasn't long until they started filming. Harry for the first shot started at the front, the group of people eventually surrounding him. The auto play of the song played in the background so Harry would lip sync on time. He looked like he was having fun. Selene smiled softly as he looked at her for a moment— the singer sticking out his tongue. A few of the extras laughed along with Selene.

Filming for that scene lasted for fifth teen minutes at the most since it wasn't a choreographed scene. Harry had a slight outfit change which consisted of a see through purple shirt that was almost completely unbuttoned.

Selene watched as Harry sat on the back of the motorcycle. She grabbed her phone from her back pocket and held it up. "Smile!"

"I don't want to," he whined.

"Harry."

"Fine."

Selene looked at the picture and furrowed her eyebrows. "I hate you," she laughed out. Harry threw his hands up. "You told me to smile!"

Selene playfully flicked him off— his dimples prominent as he laughed.

It was fun for Selene to watch him film the music video. He looked like he belonged in this type of setting. By time they did get done filming, it was a little bit past midnight. Harry had looked completely drained and sweaty.

Selene's eyes widened as he bring his arms around her shoulders, pulling her in for a hug. "Your sweaty!" she exclaimed as she tried to move away from his grip.

"Sorry," he muttered as he pulled away, his wet hair in front of his face. "I have to go get my stuff from the trailer. Your fine with walking to the car by yourself?"

She nodded. "It's not far and I already have the keys. I'll see you there," she said as she stood on her tippy toes and placed a kiss on his cheek.

She watched as he turned around— the guitarist starting to walk right after. The way to the car was illuminated from the lights that still hadn't been taken down from set. It was quiet also. Selene softly hummed a random song, probably one of Harry's as she walked. Before she knew it, she was at the car that they had rented for the trip.

She unlocked it and jumped into the passenger seat, the woman locking the door after. She placed the key into the ignition— the car turning on after. She leaned her seat back slightly and waited for Harry to get to the car.

Another ten minutes passed— Harry finally at the car. He knocked on the door, Selene opening her eyes and unlocking the door. He immediately opened the door and got in. "Sorry i'm a bit late. I went to say bye to everyone before they left," he mumbled.

Selene smiled. Could he get anymore perfect?

the next day...

Selene and Harry spent a majority of the day inside the house that was rented for the stay. The good thing about the house was that there was two different sections of the house that were separated—the only thing connecting them being a hallway— which meant that the two got privacy from Jeff and his wife most of the time. It also meant that they wouldn't be able to hear the two.

Selene was excited to see what Harry had planned for the date that would be happening in an hour. He had told her to dress comfortable which would consist of a cropped, fitted tank top and shorts since it was too hot to wear anything else. Her hair was slicked into a low ponytail since she didn't feel like doing anything else with it. Selene looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

She had been much happier now that she had someone who actually cared about her. Harry made her feel better about her herself as a whole.

Harry knocked softly on the door, Selene opening it right after. The humid air from the shower started to escape the bathroom as he walked in. "Are you ready to go?" he asked, his arm finding itself around her waist like it always did.

"Yeah. Do I have to grab anything?"

He shook his head. "Maybe a small jacket since it'll be sunset by time we get there but other than that, no. I've got everything."

She nodded— the guitarist placing a kiss on his exposed shoulder since he was wearing a tank top too. He smiled softly before moving away from her. "Okay, let's go."

mitchrowland, harrystyles, steve.lacy, and 329,673 others liked

selenesage: take you down <3

Harry wasn't lying when he said that the sun would be setting by time they got to the place. As far as Selene could see. It was a beach with a wooden bridge that had a bench on it. Selene got out of the car, her head turning to Harry.

He had been acting weird the whole car ride. He had hesitated to place his hand on her leg like he usually did, he didn't really talk as much, and he could barely answer questions. Selene figured that it was just nervousness because they were going on another date but she wasn't even as nervous as him.

"I'll be there in a minute, just... wait for me by the bench," he nervously said as he opened the trunk. Selene didn't question it considering that Harry looked like he was going to have a nervous breakdown. The bridge wasn't long so the walk to the didn't take forever. She sat on the bench and stared at the waves as they crashed along the shore. She heard the trunk close but she didn't turn back around.

The footsteps got closer and closer and eventually, Selene heard a guitar playing. She turned around and saw Harry with his black acoustic guitar that was customized for him. "I'm sorry if I mess up. I- This is my first time playing it," he said as he sat down.

"Walk in your rainbow paradise (paradise)
Strawberry lipstick state of mind (state of mind)," he started, his fingers moving to the different chords. He looked at her— the two keeping eye contact as he played.

"I get so lost inside your eyes
Would you believe it?" he sung, Selene smiling softly. He had done it once again. Wrote another song about her. Selene was shocked that he cared enough about her to do this.

"You don't have to say you love me
You don't have to say nothing
You don't have to say you're mine."

The guitar and his voice blended perfectly. Selene wanted to cry. "Honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you."

As Harry continued to sing, Selene's eyes watered more and more. She had wondered if this was what he was hiding on his computer when they had went to the studio the one time he wouldn't let her open it.

"Your wonder under summer skies (summer skies)
Brown skin and lemon over ice
Would you believe it?" he sung, a small laugh coming out after. She smiled brightly, a few tears falling down her face. She didn't even attempt to wipe them.

The song progressed, the same chords and verses being repeated. Harry eventually stopped singing and playing the guitar— the singer placing the guitar beside his feet. He turned back around and wiped her tears from off of her face.

"Le these past few months with you have been amazing. I know that we haven't necessarily been "dating" and I want to change that. I- I don't know if it's too early to say it or not but I love you. So fucking much. You've were there for me when I need comforting. You saved my life and you didn't even know it. You've made me feel... things that I didn't know I would feel again. Not only do you have an amazing personality but, your fucking beautiful. I want to make what we have official because I can't wait anymore. So, Le, would you be my girlfriend," he let out. Selene quickly wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you too Harry."

Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Is that a yes?" he asked as he pressed his face into the side of her head.

"Yes."

a/n: they're together 🥺
dms are always open
insta: shebookhs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1.3K 30
» you make me feel like I'm alive « jake kiszka x oc | completed: 11/01/19 | ©️coldasflames 2019
14.3K 408 69
Ophelia, or Opie as her friends call her, meets the band after a show in Nashville. The twins are smitten immediately, and drama ensues. After a deci...
1.2K 87 15
Just being me it's amazing
2.5K 47 18
Let's just sit quietly and listen to the secrets the rain wants to tell us. When eyes met lives changed forever.