Someone Pull the Fire Alarm

By heymoon123

Y/n is starting her first day of high school. Just like any other freshman she's picked on by the older kids... More

Someone Pull The Fire Alarm
Ya Like Black Flag?
She Seemed Nice
Territorial Pissings
You Okay?
Princess
Wanna Sign My Cast?
Eww
Let's Play Pirates!
I Thought You Forgot About Me
Do You Know How To Dance?
Cute
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
My Sweet Mikey Boy
That Was So Cool!
The Queen Is Dead
Don't Punch People In The Face
Nothing, I'll See Ya Later
I'm Sorry!
Frank!
Homecoming
Frank and Gerard
Chopsticks
I got my cast off...

First Day Not So Bad After All

526 26 57
By heymoon123

"So uhm, what class do you have next?" Mikey asked as we began out the door of second period.

"Art, with Mr. Anders, what about you?" We now stood beside the wall in the hallway.

"I have..." He took a moment to find the class on his paper, "Damn, I got photography. I think the rooms are close to each other though." He peered over at my schedule, I did the same with his.

"Oh yeah, they're right next to each other."

"Cool, c'mon I know where the art room is. It's outside." We walked side by side through the halls, down the stairs, through a hallway, outside, down a small path to another set of rooms where we finally, made it to the classrooms.

"Here we are! Art and photography," He spoke, standing outside, "See ya afterwards..."

"Yeah, see ya," I waved before walking inside.

The walls were completely covered in art while the counters held different sculptures and things. Quietly, I took a seat in the back whilst the desk right beside mine remained empty. A few other students entered the classroom that I didn't recognize at all, until Gerard walked in.

"Y/n, you're in this class?" I nodded as he stepped to me, "Cool, I'm the T.A."

"Oh nice," I sent a friendly smile.

"Uhuh, I spent basically my whole freshmen year in this class so I know where everything is and all that. I can show you n' all."

"Mkay, thank you." He nodded and took a seat at another desk as the bell rang. The teacher gave the same, boring, first day of school speech as any other teacher would. He explained where everything was, rules of the classroom, and all that stuff.

"Now that I've answered questions and everything, I'll call on someone to say their name and something about themselves, okay..."

Shit... I hate these... what am I gonna say!? I'm not exactly interesting... what even is something about me!? What is a something!? Ah! This is scary... fuck... uhm... hi my name is Y/n and I like to draw... yeah... I'll do that... no that's so lame! Fuck!

"Y/n..." The teacher called. Shit...

"Hi, my name is Y/n, and I like to draw." I spoke somewhat quietly. That was terrible! I hope he doesn't make me repeat it... ugh...

"Good," He said a few more names until he got to Gerard, who, as the teacher's assistant, was last, "Gerard?"

"Hi, my name is Gerard, and I'm your T.A." Wow... I feel a little better about mine now... his was really lame...

Class ended, so as always, I stood up and grabbed my backpack. As I began to leave, Gerard came over. He held a strange look on his face.

"Hey Y/n?" I hummed, "Have we like, met before or something? I dunno, you just seem sorta, familiar."

"Uh, yeah actually. Me and Mikey were friends in elementary school, but I doubt he remembers." As I spoke, Gerard's eyes went wide.

"Holy shit, you're that Y/n!? We thought you moved!"

"Nah, I just, went to the other middle school." I giggled.

"Wow," He chuckled, "Does Mikey know!?"

"I don't think so." He hummed.

"Cool, don't say anything about it. I wanna see how long it takes him." I smiled.

"Alright..." I spoke as we left the classroom. Mikey stood against the wall in between the photography and art room.

"Hey," He greeted, stepping away from the wall.

"Hi," I waved.

"Do you have first lunch?" He asked me as the three of us walked back inside.

"Yeah..."

"Wanna eat together?" He asked, "But I mean, if you don't wanna you don't have to..."

"Aww, Mikey, I-" Gerard began mocking his younger brother, but Mikey just shoved him.

"Shut up! Go away!"

"Fine!" Gerard stuck his tongue out as he began walking in front of us. Mikey did it back until he was far ahead. He turned back to me.

"Uhm, if you don't mind, I'd really like to eat lunch with you."

"Cool, I think we have lunch with the other boys too. I'll introduce you, they're pretty cool."

"Alright," I sent a smile, he sent one back. Maybe this won't be so bad...

"Oh, I see them!"

I followed Mikey to one of those circular tables with the plastic circular seats around it. One side of the table, where the three boys sat, was up close to a wall with another side up against a wall. To make things simpler, we sat at the table in the furthest corner from everyone else.

Three boys already sat there, Gerard and Frank, who I had already met, but along with them was another boy with big brown curly hair. A strange sense of kindness radiated from him, one that made me feel more welcome to the group.

"Hey guys," Mikey greeted as we sat together. The boys greeted him as I set my bag on the open seat beside me.

"Who's this?" The curly haired boy asked.

"This is Y/n, Y/n, this is Ray. He's a sophomore like Gerard and Frank." He sent a kind smile and wave that matched his energy.

"Hi," I waved. He better not make a comment-

"So what, is she like, your girlfriend or something?" I rolled my eyes.

"No! She's not my girlfriend!" He exclaimed while the other boys chuckled, "We're friends." Friends... cool...

"Yeah, we're friends." I said, digging into my bag for my lunch.

"Give it a few weeks." Gerard smirked, leaning back against the wall. I sent an unsure look to Mikey when I finally got my lunch out.

"Shut up, it's not funny!" Mikey cried, noticing my look.

"Whatever..." They rolled their eyes.

"Y/n," I looked up at Frank, "I like your shirt. That's a good band." Yes... Smashing Pumpkins are so cool...

"Thanks, they're one of my favorites."

"Same..."

"I always thought they were pretty good." Gerard said.

"Solid band." Ray said, I turned to Mikey who hadn't spoken yet.

"Honestly, I haven't listened to them much. What I've heard is good, but it's not much." He confessed.

"Wait, really!?" I asked. He nodded, "Holy shit, I gotta show you sometime! They're amazing." He chuckled.

"Alright, cool." We sent each other little smiles.

"Awww!" Gerard cooed. Mikey immediately turned to him.

"Shut up! Just cause I talk to a girl, doesn't mean we're dating. Back off." The three boys chuckled quietly. Mikey and I just rolled our eyes as the bell rang. Everyone put their things away and walked their separate ways.

"Wait, Y/n," He began before I walked off, "What's your next class?"

"Uhm," I examined my schedule, "Chemistry."

"Oh cool, I have that class too! C'mon..." I giggled as he happily led me to our next class. Oh Mikey... I'm so happy I've found you again...

"Found it!" He cried, taking me into the classroom. Just like any other science class, there were lab tables along the walls while desks were set up in pairs close to the middle of the room, "Wanna sit together?"

"Of course..." I smiled as we sat together in the back.

"No way, Mikey!? You're in this class!?" Mikey and I turned to see a dark haired boy with pretty brown eyes and a slightly darker complexion.

"Pete! Hey!" They high-fived each other.

"Who's this?" Pete asked, sitting in front of Mikey.

"Y/n, Y/n, this is Pete." I smiled and waved.

"Cool, it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too." He didn't make a dumb joke... cool...

"You a freshman?" I nodded, "Me too..."

The bell then rang and the teacher started talking. Before she could get far, the door burst open. Everyone in the class turned towards the door where, Gerard, Frank, and Ray now stood. Their eyes met ours and they immediately smiled.

"No fuckin' way. Mikey!? Y/n!? We got the whole gang in here!" Frank cheered, completely ignoring the teacher.

"Boys! Take your seats. You can chit chat later." They did as told. Gerard and Frank took their seats beside us while Ray sat beside Pete.

This is gonna be a fun class... these boys seem pretty cool... yeah... maybe this year won't be so bad if I got them...

"Okay everyone, my name is Mrs. Horeskin." Immediately, the boys and I began laughing.

"More like foreskin." Frank whispered.

"Whore skin..." Gerard muttered. We all quietly snickered. Oh yeah... this will definitely be a fun class...

"Something funny," She took a quick look at the attendance paper in front of her, "Way?"

"I didn't say anything..." Mikey spoke.

"Not you! Gerard Way!"

"Sorry foreski- horeskin." Mikey said.

I desperately held back laughter. She just sighed and went back to first day introductory. During her little introduction speech, we couldn't help but snicker amongst ourselves, making the dumbest jokes out of nothing at all. Class finally ended and we all rushed out the door before laughing even more as we stood out in the hallway.

"What's your next class?" Mikey asked as our laughter finally died down.

"History, then home ec."

"Damn, I got home ec and then history," He chuckled, "I think they're pretty close to each other though, c'mon..." He showed me where the rooms were, then began walking to his next class, but turned around at the last second.

"Uhm, wait, so, are ya doin' anything after school?"

"No, just going home, why?"

"Cause, well, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out afterwards."

"Yeah, I'd like that. I'll have to text my parents, but I should be able to."

"Alright, cool, I'll meet you in front of the home ec room." I nodded.

"Cool..." He held a small smile before finally walking off. aww... he's so sweet... first day not so bad after all...

OwO-
Yayyyy I'm like??? So excited to write for this book!! I think it's gonna be a rlly good one. Ah, I'm pumped. Have a sweet day~peace out cheesebags

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 519 21
Frank is the new kid at school. He has moved with his mother in an attempt to escape his past, and his father. Gerard is the kid no one talks to. But...
155 15 7
I won't escape the bullying by moving away, I don't want to transfer from a high school of 400 students to 1,000. I have an abundance of absolutely z...
10.1K 127 27
when Y/K/N falls unconscious on the zones' deserts the draculoids were already behind her. but luckily, the fabulous four are the ones to find her fi...
3.2K 138 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...