City Boy (TodoBaku)

By _Calv_Haii

At his final attempt, Enji Todoroki created his 'Perfect' creation. A dual quirked user that was forced to be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sadness
Chapter 2: Dull
Chapter 3: Betrayal
Chapter 4: New kid
Chapter 5: Art Class
Chapter 6: Interest
Chapter 7: Words can Cut
Chapter 8: No Love Interest
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: Someone Else
Chapter 11: Wonders
Chapter 12: unhero-like
Chapter 13: Shine
Chapter 14: Confidence
Chapter 15: Haunted House
Chapter 16: Trigger
Chapter 17: Sorry
Chapter 18: Pain
Chapter 19: Concern
Chapter 20: Cool Down
Chapter 21: Sorry for being me
Chapter 22: You Should Be Sad
Chapter 23: Can I Die?
Chapter 24: You're you....
Chapter 25: Cuddle Weather
Chapter 26: ...Talk
Chapter 27: Another Perspective
Chapter 30: Too Easy
Chapter 31: I'm Not Dead
Chapter 32: Worn out
Chapter 33: One Tragic Day
Thank you!!!!
Chapter 28: Try Having Friends
Chapter 34: I Want You Back
Chapter 29: Human Heroine
Chapter 36: Is he.... Him?
Chapter 37: Save Shoto
Chapter 38: Quiet Chaos

Chapter 35: Evidence.

628 32 12
By _Calv_Haii

《In the Meeting Area》

"What a brat" spoke one of the heroes. "He's right though" countered Midoriya and Tsuyu. "And why do you think that?" The pro hero Jeanist asked. "Well...." midoriya mumbled. Ochako then continued his statement. "Well, Bakugo is very smart for starters. He may come off as arrogant but he doesn't say things that aren't true. Yes, sometimes he's over exaggerating but you guys really aren't acting like heroes. " she said with a confident conviction.

She herself felt saddened by the fact that Bakugou isn't the tamed bakugou where he would only yell when he isn't in the mood, now he's just purely a never ending loud voice box.

"I see" the older spoke with an understanding tone. "Well... I agree as well actually. I think we shoul-" his words were cut off by someone rampaging through the door.

"Everyone! Listen up!" The hoarse voice of Recovery Girl's assistant yelled. "Well that's rude" iida whispered. "We have the data collected on the evidences." She started.

Everyone's gaze intensified and looked at her for answers. Recovery girl stood on the chair to meet eye level and they showed the data they collected onto a laptop, which then they started to project the image to a projector.

"Look at the wound, it's not as deep compared to metal ones" she says as she showed two photos of X-rays of the Victim and another one of a patient which had a bullet incident.

"I've compared with other patients and other records, regular bullets either go deeper or penetrate through bone. The bullets used for killing past heroes doesn't even pass through bone! Which let us wonder what was the bullet's actual composition and material.

The red substance was in fact blood, it was tricky separating it with the other liquids but we managed." She said and then clicked onto the next photo.

"We had to be careful with it so we poured it onto a test tube and then spun it for a few minutes. In a few minutes, as you can see, the yellow and red parts will soon separate, indicating that there is actually red blood cells and white blood cells. Weird thing about this however is that the 'red' blood cells are shaped and act differently."

She then turned to us and we saw 2 separate images. "One is the regular and the other is from the bullet." They looked at each other and then they looked at the video. "We tried to combine the 2 with small amounts... and... well... the blood cells started attacking the normal blood cells and the weird part is that it started shaping the cells into a more... the shape..." recovery girl stopped herself and then her assistant continued after her.

"The outcome was that the new blood solution had the same appearance of a quirkless person's blood is like. " she finished.

"...then... what's the other liquid? " asked the pro hero edge shot. "From what we can confirm it's either just water. But judging that the substance is another liquid, I bet that it was once  ice. " said the assistant.

"But won't the ice just shatter if it was the only one frozen?" Asked Uraraka. "Was the blood frozen too?" She added.

"....We're not sure. We put one of the samples in the lab's freezer for 5 days straight now and it still hasn't completely dried now froze" she spoke.

"Have you tried putting it in liquid nitrogen?" Asked midoriya. "We'll try" said the 2 females.

After a few hours of talking with the new discovery, they came back and put the sample onto the table. "Good suggestion midoriya, It actually froze for about 2 hours" the 2 exclaimed.

"....Thats..... A long... time " the green haired boy spoke. "I know right! This thing is so scary but fascinating!" Said the assistant. She then blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry sorry!" She said as she left.

"Anyway, at least we know that the production of those aren't easy to make.... but... Who's blood is this?" Asked the hero, Mt. Lady.

"I think the best course of action is to let a few soldiers take the lead, equip them with shields. Recovery girl, try and team up with the researchers in my agency and see if that blood will react to a quirkless person's blood." Spoke the man with only jeans as an outfit.

"Sure" said the old lady. "Can I come too?!" Asked her assistant. "Of course"  he said. "If the quirkless person's blood won't get affected,  we can deploy men with no quirks!" He said with conviction.

Soon, after a few minutes of talking, everyone left, they assisted recovery girl and immediately copied everything onto the heroes' database to secure all information and findings.

.....

"Bro! Where are you?!" Yelled the red haired male asked to the unknown. 
"BAKUGOU?!" He called out. He looked around, every sign where the hot headed ash blonde could've been.

He heard a few foot steps run along so he ran towards the sound. He tried to find where it cane from but to no avail.

He reached the deeper parts of the woods until he stopped and stared at the scene before him. 3 men in nothing but black stared at the sleeping Katsuki Bakugou, huddled onto a tree. They raised a gun with special ammunition and on a count of three, they soon pulled the trigger.

In nothing but a second,  the red haired male quickly activated his quirk and deflected the bullets. He smirked in amusement at how he felt powerful against the ice bullets. He stared at the people in black and yelled at Katsuki to wake up.

"BAKUGOU!!!" He called out. Katsuki looked up and saw the sequence before him, "Who are they?!" He asked. "The ones that kill heroes" kirishima muttered,  Katsuki then blasted himself onto the ground to stand up.

He grit his teeth and he had a menacing look on. "Oh....." he whispered in a dark tone. The teenager pushed himself onto the tree behind him and blasted himself with pure explosions.

"YOU DAMN FUCKING MURDERERS!" He growled, pummeling each of them onto the air, knocking each one of them onto the trees or ground. He successfully hit them where it hurts, burned them, and made them pass out.

He hit them like a bowling ball onto bowling pins!! The shark-like male them ran towards the shorter and said "Let's take them to the base for questioning" he spoke in full determination.

The other only nodded and already dragged 2 males in each of his arm and mercilessly dragged them on to the cold ground, not giving a damn if he gave them cut or bruises.

"This is payback" the ash blonde glared.

......

"What happened to you two?!" Asked the short green male and the frog like girl. "Ambush by THESE low-lives"  Katsuki said, putting an emphasis on the pronoun.

"W-who are they?" Asked Izuku. "I don't know. I saw them pointing guns at Bakugou" spoke Kirishima. "They have the Bullets that Recovery girl was saying!" Exclaimed uraraka as she pointed at the gun on the holster as the ammunition was gathered in a small black leather bag.

"We'll call the others!" Midoriya and Iida exclaimed as they run tiwards the people, trying to find the ones that were the meeting.

"Guys!!! We have new information!!" The 2 yell, alerting the other pro heroes.  "What's with the shouting little guy?" Asked Fat Gum. "K-Kachan,  They were attacked earlie-r.
By t-the hero killers" he panted and breathed in..

"What??!" Fat Gum exclaimed. "How did he survive?" He asked. "Kirishima was there and the bullets didn't penetrate his skin!" He said in amusement. "They also took them in here!" He added.

A few heroes gathered and went to the teens while some chose to gather the rest of the heroes. "I'll go over to recovery girl, I think she's the one that needs to inspect the bullets." Spoke Iida.

"Yeah sure" spoke the smaller green male. Tenya ran through the hallways, looking around for the sign that says 'Clinic'. As he look that certain room he cane across who he's actually looking for.

"Recovery girl! Please come with me. My colleagues have captured a few of the unknown killers, they brought them and their special bullets. You can inspect the actual ammunition" he said in a rush.

The two hurried and as they went to the 2 teenagers, they were already tying up the suspects and were putting on the quirk nullifying hand cuffs.

.....

The students were asked to take care of their wounds and were celebrated for newer found information. However, the only small information they've gathered were where they work in and why they were doing the killings. They found out because they kept yelling "I have a family" like it was gonna change something.

After that information about them was leaked, they soon set up a few more information that's so very vital,  like what kinds of quirks were the rest of the people using, that they were treated as Pawns and only thoughts as ragdolls for experiment.

They started feeling like there were accomplishing something ..... until...

They realized that the League of Villains were the ones in the back of all these schemes and not only that but also the Shie Hassaikai, a Yakuza organization comprised of villainous Quirk-users.

They looked at each other as if they were no longer expecting to win.
Nevertheless, they were still determined, they knew that 2 children were being used in the making of the bullets.

The 3 described the lives of the children in the making part of the bullet as.... "bloodshed, carnage and slaughter"...

"Why do you say so?" Asked Best Jeanist, slightly nervous to what answer may come up.

One of the men talked, they stopped resisting because they couldn't handle any more blood on their hands. "Our jobs are scary and super dangerous but.... Those children in there are the ones dying. Literally. If they die of exhaustion, hypothermia, or even hunger,  they'll be killed then revived like it was all nothing! But the children still feel the pain, the cold and even still the acidity of their stomachs burn through their stomachs" he cried.

"....They really experienced torture and exploitation..... one of them has already stopped feeling anymore..." spoke the other as tears gone by. "Please, just arrest us! I can't handle to go back anymore!" The last one pleaded.

"Yes, of course. You can calm down now. We're here to help and can you give us what the children look like?" Asked the female in a violet costume.

"....The other one is a girl with a horn on her right part of her forehead.  The other one is already a teenager but when he came,  he was already beaten like a punching bag. To be honest, I think he might not survive long, he is the one that already lost any emotions within him. He has this hair with split white and red hair....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 420 11
Todoroki is sick of fighting his eating disorder. He's sick of trying when he ends up back at the start every time. He's sick of it all. But what hap...
7.6K 272 59
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
23.7K 853 16
[COMPLETE] •°•°•°• In a world of superpowers, none are as dangerous as the Beasts. They are rumored to be vicious and sly, able to tear apart a singl...
486K 15.5K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...