Heart Of A Wallflower|DISCONT...

By shouriwrites

"I'm a horrible person." "No, you're not," I retorted. His gaze on me lingered for a while and turned back to... More

Heart Of A Wallflower
First Author's Note Peeps
Chapter 1- Single-Celled Brain
Chapter 3- Chocolate's king
Chapter 4- Cartoon looking redhead
Chapter 5- "You're insane, niña"
Chapter 6- Folks, Nathan Wilde
Chapter 7- Justin Bieber??
Chapter 8- The clichéd lakeside trip
Chapter 9- Threesomes with Andrew are amazing!
Chapter 10- Blue and Blondie
Chapter 11

Chapter 2- Blondie

61 17 11
By shouriwrites

Harper Marie Kings

I'm pretty sure the whole population of teenagers out there would agree with me that Mondays are the worst. Except for you brainiacs that just can't seem to stay out of school, we get it.

Usually Mondays annoy the crap out of me because of the fact that I want more rest and I literally can't get anymore of it but this time it was different. The mere fact that two days could make a whole lot of difference made me hate Mondays even more.

I stood at the gate of school, contemplating whether or not to enter. I weighed the pros and con's.

Pro:
1. A math - free day
2. I don't have to face anyone
3. I get to do what I want

Con:
1. Mom could find...

Yeah I didn't really need to finish that. Con definitely outweighed pro.

I sighed heavily and walked begrudgingly towards the gates. A random guy opened it for me and I entered , smiling gratefully at him.

Well everything seems normal.

"That's Harper. The girl from the party on Friday."

I spoke too soon.

I turned to see the bearer of the information and just like her, everyone was staring me like I came dressed in my birthday suit. There were looks of disgust and lust. Disgust from most of the girls and well lust from the other party.

I sighed and made my way quietly to my locker avoiding all sort of eye contacts.

Soon enough, a certain blonde trotted towards me and stood staring when I didn't acknowledge her presence.

She cleared her throat and leaned in a little closer.

I rolled my eyes.
"Hey Carson. Howdy?" I hollered with a weird Southern accent.

"I'm good," she chirped.

I nodded and clutched my books tightly to my chest after closing my locker quietly. I started towards my first class of the day the same way I walked in: meek and quiet.

"Hey Harper..."

Here we go.

"There's a rumour going around about -"

"I kissed Ted," I cut her off and she gasps loudly. I rolled my eyes and just like I thought, she didn't say a word.

Carson kinda fitted the whole "damn blonde" stereotype. She was sort of an airhead and slow when it came to certain things. She was almost always oblivious to things happening around her.

I muttered incoherent words under my breath  and we entered English class together. I covered my head with the hood of my hoodie. It was the first time I wore a hoodie to school since middle school. It just wasn't done if you're a popular. But today, popularity was the last thing on my mind, all I wanted to do was to keep a low profile.

I looked up to scan the room and noticed it was half empty or as the optimist would say, half full. I let go of the breath I was holding and went to a seat at the far corner of the room which was empty.

I plunged down in my seat and brought out my copy of Oliver Twist which was to be discussed today. I didn't  fancy classics that much since after reading it most at times, I felt like banging my head on my table, but Oliver Twist seemed pretty chill and way more comprehendible than the other classics I dared to read.

A few chapters into the story, our class teacher stepped in, gruffly dressed as always with his wrinkled shirt and pants and his briefcase he carries everyday.

He hastily walked towards his desk and sat down, checking his time.

"OK class sorry I'm late."

Oh don't worry. Its not like you're late Every. Single. Day.

By this time, the class was full and we were all awaiting further instructions from the only 'responsible' adult amongst us who didn't seem responsible in the least bit.

"Alright can we all-"

Our classroom door burst open and the school secretary entered swiftly,right behind her was a guy.

"Sorry to barge in unnoticed Jeremiah, but info from Darcy.."

I blocked her out and returned to where I left off in my novel. I was so engrossed in the meticulous way Charles Dickens portrayed his characters and plots, the only sound I heard of the real world was my name. Fearing studies had already began and I was called to answer a question, I stood up abruptly and said rather loudly, "I'm here sir!"

Mr. Parks chuckled lightly.
"Someone's eager to have you sit by her."

Everyone sniggered.

So much for low profile.

"Go right ahead kid. If you need any notes, ask Harper. Oh and you'd have to share the book with her today, when we end today's lesson you can go for your own copy from the librarian," he instructed and the newbie nodded.

He made his way towards me and the first thing I noticed was his shining blonde hair. It was slightly disheveled showing he'd ran his hands through it a couple time.

As he walked towards me, I couldn't held but stare at his profile. His body in general looked fit like someone who worked out daily. Although he was in a hoodie, his biceps were still visible and they looked yum. If I was vain, which I ain't, I would have probably jumped at him and begged him to bed me but sadly and rather disappointingly, I had much more dignity than that.

He came and slumped into the chair beside me and waved awkwardly.

I grinned to make him comfortable.
"Hey newbie," I greeted warmly.

"Oh I'm not new, Blue," he wore a mischievous smirk. His green eyes portrayed he knew something I didn't and they glimmered with so much mischief.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged.
"OK Blondie," I retorted.

"I'm Andrew," he introduced.

I hummed in response. "Andrew. Andie. Andero my man. Andre.."

"What are you doing?" He asked incredulously.

"Looking for a suitable name for you. I can't just call you Andrew like everyone else because I'm special so I have to give you a special name," I answered him with nonchalance.

He rolled his eyes.

I made a serious, thoughtful face.
"Lightbulb!" I exclaimed. "How about Blondie?" I wore a proud grin.

"How original," he deadpanned.

Unfazed by his answer, I continued, "Blondie it is. And its Blondie with the green eyes when I'm happy. So now you're Blondie with the green eyes," I clapped childishly, giggling at my own foolishness.

"You're weird," he made a face and shook his head.

"Hey!" I scowled.

"But its the good kind of weird," he smiled at me. "And I like the good kind of weird." He added.

I smiled back at him.

The blue hoodie he had on really accentuated his eyes and made them greener than a normal green eye would look like. They had a certain glint in them that drowned you in its deep pools. His pink lips looked almost inviting and I couldn't help but stare at this wonderful specimen sitting by me.

"See something you like?" he asked smugly, ruining the moment for me.

I snorted. "Yeah. That hoodie of yours would fit perfectly in my collection. I'd watch out if I were you, Blondie."

He chuckled. "Hey would you mind if I go with you to your house today? To catch up on everything?" He inquired.

I contemplated it and seeing no problem with it, I shrugged.
"Sure."

If only he knew how much of a sucker for blondes I am, he'd probably get anything he wanted off me.

*****
Second chapter, yay!! So what do you think people?? There were a lot of mistakes in this chapter when I published it the first time. Not just typos and I'm glad I actually went through it because there was a lot of contradiction. Any who, Andrew is such a hottie. Too bad I don't even know the name. I'd of stalked him for life lol. Also, do vote if you liked it or you think its worth the vote. I'd sure appreciate it.

Lots of love and chicken nuggets
-🅂🄲🄰🅁🄻🄴🅃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Boy Next Door By Zoe 🦒

Mystery / Thriller

158K 5.1K 49
His faint laugh stopped me in my tracks, my body turning sightly to look at him again. "That was cute. Really, I loved it, but you know I can't just...
84.7K 4.9K 30
!: 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. !: 𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖...
94.4K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
2.3K 78 51
Bad girl x Nerdy boy She secretive about her private life and likes to put up a fight. Jane Clark is considered the bad girl in town. She's rude and...