Text Messages (A Bungo Stray...

By AlthaCrmela

When messages can even pierce through someone's heart. !TRIGGER WARNING! A bungo stray dogs fanfic Slight OO... More

Lost Boy (Atsushi)
(A/N)
Chapter 1| Say Something
Chapter 2| Sorrows
Chapter 4| You were good to me
Chapter 5| Visit
Epilouge| Atsushi?
A/N
Thank you!
SEQUEL UPDATE
SEQUEL UPDATE 2

Chapter 3| Comfort?

3.2K 130 81
By AlthaCrmela

Dazai's POV

I exited the infirmary and made my way outside. My feet walking silent steps. I arrived at where the others were, only to notice that everyone was now on their seats.

Crying.

I frowned and went outside of the agency. It was too much.

Seeing him.

And everyone crying over him.

I cried too many times. And the last time I did was centuries ago. I didn't even bother to cry when I was at the Port Mafia.

I walked away from that wretched building. The building that now was full of sorrow and grief.

I wonder if the Port Mafia already knows?

Are they celebrating?

Because he's gone?

Ha.

F*ck.

I can't seem to calm my mind, it was running in circles. Replaying to the time I bursted the door open, just like a broken tape.

So I came into a conclusion to go to a building's rooftop. Maybe there, I'll have a peace of mind.

I walked towards a building, not caring If it's company, a mall or whatever. I just went inside and took the stairs. Each step heavy from the weigh I was now carrying on my shoulders.

And as I reached the top, I went to edge and stared down at the city. The city who always seem to be busy. The city who was full of people, people who they save everyday.

I stood there for a little while when I decided I'd sit, with my legs dangling off the edge. Of course, I always did this but this time I felt different.

I wanted to jump, really.

Not because I was a suicidal maniac but because I just grew tired of everything.

Was this what Atsushi was feeling when he tied the rope?

I sighed, I can't really help but just think of him can I?

I stared at the sun as it goes down. It's illuminating light spreading on every cloud as it shows their beauty.

I really thought It was gonna rain today.

But didn't.

How dare that it didn't.

Atsushi died.

His student died.

Yet the clouds, the sky, the universe decided that it would be better if it didn't rain.

If they didn't cry.

Can't they at least make me grieve properly?

I let out a small laugh as tears once again clouded my vision.

It's ridiculous how I blamed the weather.

Hot tears continuously drops from my eyes as I stared at the sunset.

What would it feel if Atsushi was here?

If he was sitting beside me and holding my hand?

It would be great wouldn't it?

I closed my eyes, letting the feeling sink in. Before I even knew it, I was thinking of him.

Again.

I sighed in dissapoinment. As I continued to look at the sunset that was still unfolding before me.

"Hey"

A voice called behind me, his voice familiar.
I shifted my feet before I crossed them, the other on under the other, still dangling them off the edge.

"What are you doing here?"

I coldly replied, not wanting to speak to anyone right now.
I heared the person sigh as he walked forward, his shoes scraping off the ground as I heared him unload his gun.

"I-I heared what happened"

He simply said, stuttering at the first word as I felt the words rubbing salt on a wound.

"So what?"

"Are you guys happy now?"

I sharply replied, still looking at the sunset as I saw the sky slowly turning dark.

I heared him inhale shakily, bullets dropping to the floor as he set aside his gun.

Maybe he just finished a job.

"You know that's not what I me-"

"Of course, Its not"

"Dazai I know you li-"

"Just shut up will you?"

Chuuya's POV

I sighed, I've never seen him this broken before. Though I know, Oda died which resulted him being in the agency but that day.

I went closer as I positioned myself, sitting beside him with both my legs crossed.
I slightly tilted my head, looking at him before saying words that I, myself, didn't know can say.

"I'm sorry"

He met my gaze wide eyed, tears still flowing from his puffy eyes.

I slowly looked away, my face flushing from what I just said. After many years of killing, I have never said sorry so apolegetically. It's clearly embarassing right now.

I was about to protest when I heard him laugh. My face started to flush more. This idiot is so worth killing.

"It's the first time I ever saw you apologizing so sincere"

He said, wiping a tear from his eye as his laughter slowly died down.

"F*ck off"

I said, still not looking him in the eye. Just wait and I'll kill this little sh*t for making fun of me.

"But, thank you though"

He said, his voice suddenly shifting to seriousness and sincereness. I looked at him, my eyes glinting from the sun that was now seconds away from dissapearing.

"I never thought I'd laugh with just a stupid sorry from the all great Chuuya"

He snickered, smirking at me. Ah, I almost forgot that this man's happiness is very shallow. All it took was for me to say sorry and then

Boom!

He f*cking laughed his ass off.
I seriously thought that I'd have to pat him in the back or maybe slap him back to reality. Did he even know how much I was overthinking? This little sh*t.

"F*cker"

"Don't swear chuuya, Atsushi will get mad you know?"

"B*tch"

"He'll haunt you"

"Shut up motherf*cker"

"Chuuya, I'm hurt~"

"I f*cking came here to comfort you and I didn't know that that's all it takes for you to laugh"

"Aww, That's sweet Chuuya-kun~"

I slowly got up, annoyed of this stupid idiot. Though, I know, he's still not okay. I mean, who would be? I got to admit that tiger was pretty important to me too.

We don't usually talk but he always looks out for everyone. Ever since the alliance, If we ever had the chance to even talk, he would always ask how I was. He always checks If I was okay after a fight and he pouts at me whenever I swear at him.

The Mafia would attack the Agency everytime even with the alliance and that brat wouldn't even care If he was being chased. He would fight but he when you make him choose whether to give himself up or attack the agency full force, he would rather give himself away.

And I hate that.

I hate how he could just f*cking give himself like he didn't matter.

I still can't believe it though.

I was at a job the Mafia put me in earlier when some little birdie decided to tell me that the white tiger is gone. Told me that the kid f*cking took suicide and hanged himself.

I swear that I went straight to agency to at least beat Dazai up, break his leg or an arm. I just felt angry.
He was supposed to be his mentor!
Some guide to be a better person or some sh*t but the kid f*cking decided it would be best if he was gone.

I wanted to blame Dazai, tell him that he rubbed off in the kid that he went and plunged in the abyss himself. So I searched for him, and found him on this building, his feef dangling off the edge as he just stared at the sunset.

I loaded my gun and wanted to shoot him, in the shoulder or somewhere he wouldn't die but I stopped.

I hesitated.

I noticed him crying.

I was behind him yet I can hear sniffles in the background.

Dazai Osamu was crying.

And that was enough so that I could stop myself from shooting him. From blaming him.

I walked towards the stairs when I asked him one more thing.

"When's the funeral?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868 78 14
art challenge! was hosted by @semi-semi (make sure to check out their amazing books!)
28K 309 21
short / long kny one-shots. ✦ fluff and angst ; may contain lemon ✦ canon ships and rare ships ✦ i take in requests ; currently open ✦ if you don'...
52.7K 1.1K 20
just a chaotic group chat starting with just the uppermoons. Everyone who died is still dead. This is after Mugen train but red district hasn't happ...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...