Strip or Dare - CHAPTER 34 TH...

By aeinlovewithyou

What happens after a one night stand? More

Chapter 1: AUTHOR'S NOTE INSIDE (READ READ READ)
Chapter 2: Strip or Dare
Chapter 3: Just a little body shot
Chapter 4: Gonna Fuck You
Chapter 5: Another House Party
Chapter 6: Allison's Little Crush
Chapter 7: The Rules of Adam
Chapter 8: Laurel Jones, who?
Chapter 9: Jamie Richards
Chapter 10: Hello Again, Ally
Chapter 11: Cum With Me
Chapter 12: Mische's Party
Chapter 13: Allison's First Heartbreak
Chapter 14: Too Much To Drink
Chapter 15: Be My Girlfriend
Chapter 16: Take Things Slow
Chapter 17: Mische and Margaux
Chapter 18: Are you inlove?
Chapter 19: Strip For Me
Chapter 20: Have You Ever Been Worshipped?
Chapter 21: Hello Brother
Chapter 22: Before the Party
Chapter 23: Nathaniel Payne
Chapter 24: Bonnie Constantine
Chapter 25: Carly's Blackmail
Chapter 26: Adam's Dilemma
Chapter 27: Asshole Adam
Chapter 28: Adam's Mistake
Chapter 29: Going Exclusive?
Chapter 31: Let's Gate Crash!
Chapter 32: Punish Me
Chapter 33: Allison's Doubts
Chapter 34: THE END

Chapter 30: Nate

27 2 0
By aeinlovewithyou

Allison'S POV

The incessant vibrating of my phone in my pocket woke me up the next day. The room smelled strongly of coffee and Nate wasn't in his bed anymore.

There was a thin strip of sunlight that escape through the venetian blinds. I haven't seen anything like that since I moved to my unit. Because there's no windows in my bedroom. I had to passed by the kitchen to have a bit of sunlight.

I wiggled out of the sheets and went out of bed, straight into the bathroom where I gurgled tap water to rid of my morning breath, then went out to the kitchen holding my phone.

Mische: Wer r u? Been in ur unit for more than two hours. Call me asap.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. ASAP? What an emergency. The smell of coffee grew stronger. It was when I realized that Nate had set a cup of coffee under my nose. I looked up at him, he was wearing his sunshine smile again, and I just wanted nothing to do but melt in his arms.

The thing with guys is that, they were hard to figure out. I went to a party with him, stayed inside a dingy and stinky place for hours, make out with him, pig out, goof around, watch movies and drink milkshakes but still, I don't know him. With Adam, I have no idea what he's like. He doesn't tell me anything but just "I like you." and screwing up a woman would be the best way to show it.

I wish it could be that simple, but it doesn't.

"Why do I get the urge to kiss you everytime you smile like that?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes sleepily and texting Mische back.

I'm hving brkfast wid Jamie :-) TTYL

"I don't know." he said, his smile fading. "Lots of girls wants to kiss me. Maybe I should ask them why they like kissing me.

I sipped my coffee and crossed my legs under the kitchen table. It tasted more like cappuccino than coffee. And this time, I really rolled my eyes on Nate who chuckled and pulled a chair.

"I was just kidding." he said. "I'm not the party-scene type of guy but I go sometimes just to de-stress myself and forget all these things about being Adam Payne's half-brother."

"But you've met Mische in a party." I pointed out.

"That was my friend's party. Klein Faulkner." he replied non-chalantly. "I don't know how Mische got in there but she seemed to be the type of girl who got loads of connections when it comes to parties."

"She's that girl." I said, nodding my head.

"You know, we should play kiss and strip sometimes." he said pleasantly just as the microwave gave a faint TING! He propped it open and pulled out two slices of pizza using what looked like a tong.

"You've made that up."

"Of course, I made that up." he said, running his hand through his light brown hair. I gaped at him. Oh my god, that was so sexy I want to do that with my hands. "You want to hear the rules?"

"Whatever."

"Okay, first we have to kiss and then you'll take off whatever clothing I was wearing and then we'll kiss some more and this time I'll have to take whatever you're wearing."

"That sounds like sex to me." I monotoned. He nodded and I narrowed my eyes on him.

"It was the sexier version of sex." he began. "It's not the usual ass-grabbing, nipple-rolling, dick-sucking, pussy-lapping sex."

I laughed at his face the moment he finished talking.

"Jesus, are you asking me to have sex with you?" I asked, guffawing.

He blushed and I laughed even harder, settling the coffee cup back on the table. I stood up, and sat down on his lap, my legs spread wide and I was facing him. Yes, you get the picture. He smiled his goofy smile again while his hands fell to my hips.

"You got a thing for women's hips, have you?" I asked softly and he shook his head no.

"I just like yours." he whispered, bringing his lips closer to mine. "I was amazed by how small and sexy your hips are."

I smiled and kissed him, running my hands through his light brown hair. It was soft, yes, just like I've imagined earlier. I felt his hands inside my shirt.

"I should go first since you were the one who kissed me." he murmured in between the smoochy sound we were making. I nodded absent-mindedly because I don't want to think about anything. I don't want to remember the first time I did it with his step brother and how we did it several times before he got tired of it. I wasn't keen on staying a virgin but Adam was the second guy who noticed me next to Bradley.

It was weird but I was completely at ease when he pulled my shirt off leaving me with my beige strapless bra. Like I couldn't wait for this moment to happen.

I pulled back from him and removed his shirt. I could have torn that damned thing if I just have the energy. I saw his chest slightly heaving as he breathes and then my eyes darted down to his abs.

Nate wrapped my legs around his waist. I thought he would carry me back in the bedroom but he made me sat down on the kitchen table. Wasn't it nice? To have sex with someone on the kitchen table?

He pulled my pants off, kissed me, I pulled his pants of and realized he wasn't wearing any briefs or boxers inside. So, it was his big Willy Wonka that surprised me. It was big. No, umm huge was the proper word for it and it was hard that the veins were already bulging through the shaft. My internal organs went up to my throat while my heart pounded loudly against my ribcage. I can hear it pounding through my ears.

"Relax." he murmured as he kissed my neck while his fingers grasped the hook of my bra. He unclasped it and I heaved a deep breath as he marveled my bared breasts. His mouth went to kiss me again, while his fingers trailed down the edge of my panties. He pulled them off and rubbed my sensitive spot with his finger. I whimpered in response.

"You are so wet." he muttered, his lips brushing gently in my ears, sending ripples of shock across my body. I've never felt this with Adam, even when I watched porn movies. Maybe it varies from person to person. I don't know exactly because, ummm Nate kind of inserted a finger and oh my God, it felt good.

I hooked my arms on his neck and pressed my mouth against his, his other hand fisting my hair. He kissed me back, hungrily and gently at the same time before he spread my thighs to accommodate his fingers.

"Am I doing this right, Ally?" he said, kissing me. "Tell me I'm doing this right."

His finger went inside and outside of me in a rapid succession. I writhed and twisted and moaned in his mouth. And then he stopped. I glared at him.

"I believe I was asking a question." he said quietly.

"Yes, you're doing it right." I panted, tossing my head back.

Nate wrapped my legs around his waist, his hard cock brushing against my pubis. He carried me into the couch where he sat down, and I was straddling on top of him.

"Kiss me." he ordered, placing his hand on the back of my neck. When I didn't make a move, he pulled me into him and gave me a French kiss. His tongue warm and soft and tasted like coffee. "You'll be in control."

I nodded, positioning myself in a more comfortable sitting style, lifting myself a bit to ready myself. I held his thick length and it pulsed strongly in my palm.

He pulled me against him, showering my neck with small kisses while rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I bit my lower lip, not for too long because his mouth was on mine again.

"Don't you bite yourself like that." he whispered hoarsely. "It's driving me crazy."

"Maybe I should do it some time." I whispered slowly lowering myself into him. We both groaned as he lifted his ass to thrust his thick length in me. I felt so full. My pussy feels so full, it was so goddamn good. I think I can stay like this forever.

I moved gently, up and down first before I began to grind. Nate sucked my nipples, rolling his tongue on one after the other. I pumped faster because it just keeps getting good while I'm going faster and faster. When I was feeling the familiar cramping sensation inside of me, I readied myself but Nate seemed to have another plan. He lowered me into the couch and when he began to thrust himself inside of me, I bite my lip.

"I told you not to do that." he croaked. I pulled him and pressed my mouth into his, sucking his tongue, fighting his tongue and then sucking it back.

"Harder." I groaned, arching my back and pressing myself into him. "Please, harder."

And he went hard, thrusting like a wild beast fucking a lamb. I writhed and twisted beneath him and then I lay limp on the couch as paradise consumed me. And he was still fucking me, hard and fast cursing and saying incoherent words as his seed spurted inside me.

"Allison? Allison!" someone was tapping my face. The image of Nate swirled and became a blur. I opened my eyes and saw him hovering above me. Fully clothed. I gaped at him. Fucking shit, to think that I've been dreaming all those times.

"Are you alright?" he asked, his face contorted with concern.

I nodded and told him I just had a bad dream, rushing towards his bathroom to splash my face with cold water. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling the warm and moist thing between my thighs. My clit felt swollen.

I tore my panties off and saw a wet spot at the center. It was definitely a good dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 20 36
What happens when Zach Porter has a one night stand with a fan?
257 0 12
What happens after the cliffhanger that Disney left us with? Take one frustrated fan's interpretation and enjoy :)
833 8 19
What would happen if a simple one night stand ended up being something more?
13.9K 640 16
Three virgins. One night. Will one night change lives forever?