Bun & Bells ✔

By PreciousBun225

Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 💣
Chapter 14 💣💣
Chapter 15 💣
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19💣💣
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23😡💣💣
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A Part One
Chapter 31💣💣
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37💣💣
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44💣💣
Chapter 45💣
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 💣💣
Epilogue
Q&A Part two
Author's Note

Chapter 16

45.5K 2K 813
By PreciousBun225

Jungkook is sitting on the couch in Mrs Kim's house. Oreo is purring in his lap as he scratches her furs. He has a big news to share but he can't tell taehyung right now.
Because taehyung had gone abroad for his business meeting. It has been one week and jungkook missed him so bad.

Taehyung didn't want to go too but his grandfather suggested that if he went to this meeting he could finish his all work before the wedding and enjoy their honeymoon fully. Taehyung was still in conflict when his granny suggested to take jungkook with him.

His eyes lit up when he stared at jungkook for his approval but when he saw his baby biting his lips hesitantly while looking down, he knew jungkook was going to deny. It's not like he didn't want to go with taehyung but their wedding was at the end of the week too so he has to be here if taehyung was gonna go for the meeting.

One of the grooms should be here for the wedding preparations. Taehyung tried very hard to convince jungkook to come along with him who was packing his bags but his every move went useless. In the end, he just huffed and walk to the door without sparing a glance toward jungkook.

Jungkook wanted to explain, to apologise but everything happened in just a span of one hour. He felt like crying when taehyung didn't even kiss him goodbye. But taehyung didn't leave the apartment just like that he searched Nochu and whispered something in his ear before grabbing his packing bags.

Jungkook texted taehyung about him saying sorry but he didn't get any reply. He got a reply two days after when he text taehyung without stopping throughout the day. But he only got an "it's okay. Take care" from taehyung. He started crying cause this was the worst feeling for him. He dialled taehyung's number while wiping his tears with his fist. Taehyung picked up at the third ring and when he heard his baby's crying voice, he wanted to slam his head on the wall.

He apologised for his childish behaviour and promised to come back soon. Jungkook explained himself and Taehyung felt even worse. He promised to make it up for his baby. They talked continuously after that and started missing each other even more.

Their wedding day is on 5th April which is the day after tomorrow. He is waiting for Taehyung to come back. He missed him so much. He missed Taehyung to the point where he regretted his decision for not going with him. But now he has an exciting news for Taehyung which he can't wait to tell him.

He saw Nochu climb on the couch and stared at Oreo. He giggled and placed Oreo beside him to cuddle. He picked up tannie from the floor and cuddle with him. He talked about how he missed his owner and if he should send him a selca.

He took out his phone and click a selca and press the send button. He didn't wait for the reply cause he knows Taehyung must be busy. Mrs Kim comes with a large notebook and a maid trailing behind him holding a big tray of snacks.

They do some last-minute changes to the selected decorations and choose the colour combination of the flowers for the venue.

"You look tired bunbun. Did you get enough sleep?" Mrs Kim asked seeing jungkook's sleep-deprived eyes.

Koo nodded his head and said," Yes granny.. I'm fine just a bit tired."

"Please take care of yourself, Koo. You know We don't want to face an angry bear who would blame us for not taking perfect care of his babybun" Grandma said and imitated Taehyung's deep voice at babybun.

Koo giggled and place his head in granny's lap. "Don't worry I'll save you all from your angry bear", he sighed and closed his eyes when granny caresses his hairs.

"I miss him, granny, when will he come back?" He asked sadly.

"Aigoo bunbun, he'll be here soon, Maybe tomorrow. Just wait a little bit more and then you'll be together. You both will be married soon too. I'm happy for both of you"
Granny said while massaging his hairs.

Jungkook opened his eyes and look at granny and said," about that... Why would you choose me as your grandson in law?... You could choose anyone who would be better than me."

Granny continue to caress his hairs and smile lovingly," it's totally a selfish reason bunbun but if you want to know I can tell you"

"You know our bear is just a big baby who has big responsibilities on his shoulders. He is intelligent, smart, handsome, a social butterfly and he trusts his loved ones. He was like that from the start. But after his parent's death, he became more reserved. I'm thankful to his friends they played a very important role in bringing Taehyung back to his day to day life."

"Especially Yoongi... He didn't leave taehyung's side for one week straight after that incident. We all were devastated from the news and we were crying our hearts out to express our sorrow but he just looked numb. He didn't cry at all. We tried everything but he didn't smile or cry. Just nothing"

"But after a week when we heard the loud crying of our bear and saw him crying historically in yoongi's arms. We sighed in relief. But he never the same as before... He becomes mature but maturity is not indulging yourself in work and forget about your happy life"

Jungkook quickly wiped his tear that rolled down his cheek before Mrs Kim noticed him.

"His grandpa, Yoongi and I decided to take care of our honeybear and let him do what he wanted with his life.. But he just became a workaholic whose new dream was to make his dead parents proud of him. Sometimes His grandpa had to use his strict voice on him. But He wanted to make his parent's dreams come true."

"We lost hope to see our babybear being cheerful and happy just like before. But then I saw you in your mom's flower shop helping her with arranging flowers. I started coming in your shop on daily basis. I want to know about you more. And when I got to know about you, I can't be more thankful to God for bringing us together."

" You are just like the person I'm searching for my honeybear. Innocent, Honest, selfless, a cute & happy soul. A person who'll never take advantage of our bear in any scenario. And I was right.. You make him the happiest person when he is with you.. And I hope he did the same for you"

She said still smiling lovingly towards jungkook who can't stop his tear right now.
She chuckled and wiped his tears," why are you crying bunbun?"

" I-i promise I'll take care of him. He makes me the happiest person too. He loved me and took care of me. I promise I'll do the same. You are like a fairy godmother granny.. Thank you. Thank you for giving me such a loving husband."

"You both are my child Koo, I love both of you. And I'm happy that you found your love in each other."

Jungkook circled his arms around her stomach and hugged her still sniffling every now and then.

"Do you wanna know why we all call Taehyungie a Bear?" Granny asked trying to light up his mood.

Jungkook pulled away and narrowed his eyes," why?"

"Because he was the best cuddler when he was a small baby. He can't sleep without hugging something. He loves cuddles and I think he doesn't change a bit, right?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Jungkook blushed and nodded his head.

" Why don't you sleep here with us today. That old man is busy in office work as Taehyung is not here. How about we call Mina and enjoy our fun night." Granny suggested.

"Yes, we should do that. Mom will love that too." Jungkook said bouncing excitedly on sitting on the couch.

Taehyung just comes back to his hotel room from his exhausting meeting. He grabbed the towel and take a quick shower. He stretched his tired body and plopped on the bed. He took out his phone and start checking his mails and texts.

He saw some texts from his Bun and immediately click on them. He smiled brightly when he saw a selca of his babybun with tannie.

(Come soon hyungie.. We are missing you)

He can see his baby's tired eyes. He knows it because he can't sleep without him too. He sighed and typed," I'll be home soon baby. I'm missing you all too.. It's just one more day and then I'll be with you. Sleep tight Bun. I love you."

~~ Next day~~

"Hyung just stop the car in front of this street, I'll walk from here" Taehyung said impatiently sitting on the passenger seat. He wanted to see his babybun as soon as possible but this damn traffic is testing his patience.

"Come on taebear. We are about to reach, just wait for 5 minutes more" Yoongie said and chuckled at Taehyung.

After the longest 5 minutes, they reached their destination. Taehyung hurriedly opened his seatbelt and stepped out from the car.

" Bye hyung, take care. I hope Jiminie is still waiting for you"

" what do you mean by that?" Yoongi asked confusingly.

" I don't know he was saying about changing his grumpy husband who is not replying his messages at all"

" and maybe or maybe not I told him about your Oh So Formal dance with Miss lee at the success party." He said smiling mischievously.

Yoongi's eyes went wide in disbelief," You brat, come here right this instant." He said and start fumbling with his seatbelt.

Taehyung bolted towards the elevator and said," I'm joking hyung.. He is waiting for you.. Drive safely.. Byeee"

Yoongi's shake his head but smiled at his happy bear. Finally he got what he deserved.

Taehyung stopped himself from knocking and took his keys out to open the door of his apartment. He stepped inside the house and his two house guards immediately launched on him. Tannie hugged his legs while licking his socks and Nochu jumped on the floor excitedly like he want to tell something.

Taehyung smiled and caress their heads... " I missed you too babies.. I'll meet you in the living room... I'll go and fetch Koo"

He searched for jungkook only to find him in the kitchen cooking dinner with a pouty face. He is wearing an apron on his loose clothes. He is wearing his clothes again.
Taehyung leaned on the wall and fold his hands on his chest and stared at his baby with fond eyes.

Jungkook sensed someone's stares and look forward. He gasped and drop the spoon when he saw Taehyung standing there. He quickly turn off the stove and run towards taehyung.

"Taehyungieee" he whined and jumped on Taehyung circling his legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

" You are back," he said and hugged him more tightly.

Taehyung squeeze him tightly and nuzzle into his neck. He sighed in content.

"My home. I'm back home, baby." He whispered.

Jungkook pulled back slightly and kissed him. He kissed him softly moving his lips against taehyung's.

Taehyung slammed him against wall and start kissing him passionately. He poured his all  feelings into the kiss. He licked his bottom lip asking for his permission. Jungkook opened his mouth and moaned when their tongue touched together. He missed this. He missed him so much.

They kept kissing until their body system needs oxygen. They pulled away slightly but jungkook is still chasing his lips breathlessly.

They kissed again and jungkook starts grinding on Taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung pulled away and said,

" I would love to fuck you right here against this wall baby. But I don't want you to limp towards the aisle tomorrow."

"You can carry me" he whined suggestively.

" Of course babybun I can always carry you.. But I want you to wait for our wedding night. Will you do that for me" he asked nuzzling his cheeks.

Jungkook nodded his head with a pout. But taehyung kissed the pout away and bring him to the living room.

" Now tell me why is Nochu bouncing like a ball nonstop" he asked after sitting on the couch with his baby in his lap.

"Oh?' Jungkook's mind processed something and he immediately wiggle out from taehyung's lap and marched towards his room.

He came out with Oreo in his arms and put her on the couch. Taehyung saw Oreo and raised his eyebrows towards jungkook.

" what happened?" He mouthed at jungkook.

"Well, this bunny right here... Our Oreo... is pregnant. She is gonna be a mother soon"
Koo said smiling brightly.

Taehyung gapes at jungkook before picking Oreo in his arms and starts showering her with light kisses. He put her back and lift jungkook in arms and spun two times," Really?? We are gonna be parents soon.. Tannie is gonna be an uncle and Nochu will be the father,,, right?"

"Yes silly hyung. Now put me down or i'll get dizzy"

Taehyung jumped towards Nochu and give a proud pat on his fluffybutt," Finally you did it man.. I'm so proud of you.. But now you have to take care of her and your babies okay?' Taehyung tilt his head asking Nochu lightly.

"What you mean finally hyungie?"

"Oh? I just told him if he didn't make any move anytime soon.. I'll bring an another male bunny for Oreo... That day before leaving for the meeting" he winked at jungkook.

Jungkook giggled and shake his head. He took Tannie in his arms and said," but we have to be more careful now."

" Don't worry we'll take care of our family" Taehyung said and pecked jungkook on his lips.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

I miss you all so much. I hope you will enjoy this chapter..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 196 17
Jungkook craved for love and Taehyung. Taehyung was Jungkook's whole universe. So what if they had different stars, Jungkook would align them togethe...
44.5K 3.5K 60
Taehyung, a young master of Kims when come to the world after isolating himself in the grief of his Grandfather's demise, instantly becomes the talk...
14.7K 1K 4
Trust, A word that designs, and defines a relationship. . . . . Taehyung loves Jungkook to the moon and back, and Jungkook is no different.. But what...
60.5K 1.4K 71
Kim Taehyung is a successful business man who is a single parent..He lives with his daughter..For him,his daughter is his everything & he always puts...