π•Ώπ–π–Š π•·π–Žπ–”π–“ π–‚π–†π–—π–—π–Žπ–”π–—

By milkshakeaddict

"𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." ____________________________... More

~~Aesthetics~~
Maniac on crack
She is lovely
Klaus choked on his Bourbon
The Mikaelsons have a staring problem
She tried not to cringe
She's a child, Niklaus
Mikaleson's friend? No chance.
You Uncultured People
Never Mess with Aliza's books
Skadoosh
Sorry
Sufi
Katherine
Werepire
Doppelganger
Finn
Aliza
Hello, love
I like her
I care about her.
That was awesome
Grow up, dude
Rome
She doesn't matter
Klaus Slept with another werewolf?
Before you go
Siblings
-----Author's Note-----
A deal
I hate this
Your Story
Battlefield
Amazing Family
Happy Family
I won
A Lie
The Aftermath
~~~~Author's Note 2~~~~
Let It All Out
Water Under The Bridge
Damn it.
Give 'Em Hell Kid
This Isnt how I imagined
Nightmares
Hospital
Mistakes Were Made
One Last Thing
Well Played
Peace

He knew her.

8K 226 30
By milkshakeaddict

 "I swear if she calls me a werepire one more time, I will bloody kill someone," Klaus grumbled as he stormed into the room, heading straight towards the bar for a glass of whiskey.

Freya and Elijah exchanged knowing looks, chuckling at each other. Being well aware of Aliza's interests.

While Kol and Rebekah just smirked.

"How on earth did she come up with that one?" Rebekah wondered out loud. She had to admit, seeing her elder brother in a bad mood was certainly a delight.

For obvious reasons.

Kol shook his head, "She didn't. Dean Winchester did." He grinned at the memory of that episode.

Rebekah scrunched her face, "Who?"

This time Freya answered with a smile, "It's from that show, what's it called?"

"Supernatural." Elijah supplied.

"What's it about?" Rebekah asked looking at her siblings.

Kol said, "Two hunters Sam and Dean, also has an angel named Castiel."

Rebekah gave him an amused look, then went back to something she was doing on her phone, searching the internet.

Niklaus twisted his face in disgust. Finn's daughter never failed to amuse him at any given opportunity.

But there was always something new hidden behind those innocent deep brown eyes, a part of him was reminded of someone he once knew centuries ago. That same enthusiasm and curiosity tugged something inside of him.

Not that he would say it out loud.

Enzo walked in, a wide smile plastered on his face. Watching Vincent being terrified of a ten-year-old girl was a golden moment in his life.

He came to halt and peeked into Rebekah's phone.

"My, my gorgeous, why look at pictures of strange men when you have this face in front of you?" He gestured towards himself.

Rebekah glanced at him and raised an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Your face makes me want to go blind."

Enzo gasped and pressed a hand on his chest.

"You wound me, princess." He said in a dramatic tone.

Rebekah rolled her eyes, "Nothing you can't handle."

_____________________________________________________________________

Aliza took a sip of the strawberry milkshake that Vincent had given to her as some sort of peace offering.

Not that it didn't work.

Vincent and her parents knew about Azure and her family from the beginning but they kept their mouth shut because in their defense they were 'protecting' her.

Nonetheless, she was annoyed by all the secrets that were hidden from her and hoped that there was nothing more buried. She felt silly, not being aware of anything that was supposedly important in her life. She did feel stupid.

Aliza glanced at the photo of Hope Mikaelson that Azure had sent her.

She certainly got the beauty genes.

Luscious auburn hair fell upon her shoulders, which made her pale skin even more beautiful. Aliza was certain that she was taller than Hope. Her eyes were similar to Niklaus'.

Then there were two more girls in the photo, perhaps younger. One had long blonde hair and the other had dark hair. Aliza was informed that the blonde's name was Lizzie and the girl with dark hair was Josie. The daughters of Azure's school's principal and vice-principal.

There was an unfamiliar feeling floating in her chest, like a small bubble that made Aliza feel uneasy. She didn't know about Hope to this day but looking at her picture made her feel something.

She tossed her phone on her bed and walked towards her desk, taking a seat she opened her laptop and decided to skype Azure.

"Sup!" She waved when Azure's face appeared on the screen.

"Mom's making sure everything is stocked, even when we all told her that you are visiting midday and that she can buy all the things tomorrow morning."

She grinned. Azure's mother, Karuna, considered Aliza as her second daughter. It was heartwarming to know that despite minimal contact, she still felt the same way. Aliza was excited to eat all the delicious food Karuna would prepare for her.

"Tell her don't forget the Kheer."

Azure snorted, "Ali, you are the only one aside from Akaash who likes that sugary crap. She could never forget the Kheer."

Aliza shook her head, "What sort of an Indian are you if you don't like sweets."

"The type who is not preparing for a future heart attack." She said with her eyebrows raised, "Aliza, does uncle even know how much you are disobeying his food chart orders?"

She shrugged, "Well it's only for two days. And I train every day."

"I still can't believe they convinced you to train in both hand-to-hand combat and sword fighting. What happened to my couch potato of a friend?"

"Tsk, tsk. First, you lie to me for seven years and now you dare to mock me?" Aliza asked in a bored tone.

Her friend groaned, "This is not going to go away anytime soon, is it?"

"Nope."

Azure snickered and asked, "How's living with the Mikaelson family? Tell me about that."

She had been warned about them, they were referred to as the most dangerous people that shouldn't be meddled with. Azure didn't see much of them that day to pass any judgment.

Aliza shrugged, "Freya and Elijah are awesome. Rebekah usually ignores my very existence. Kol and Niklaus...well let's just say I am not their favorite person."

"Did they try to hurt you?" Azure asked, her voice low and filled with concern.

She opened her mouth to say no but then the memory of the fight with Kol a month ago made her close her mouth.

"Um, Kol challenged me for a fight." An awkward laugh escaping her lips.

"He what?!" Aliza winced at the sudden raised voice of Azure.

"Geez, calm down."

"Calm down?! Aliza that man can literally kill you!"

Aliza sighed, "Nothing happened. I won."

"Oh, my go- wait, what?"

She rolled her eyes, "I won,"

"No, you didn't?"

"Ask Marcel, Elijah, and even Niklaus."

Azure stared at her with bewilderment.

"How on earth did you beat an original vampire? Like I get that you are a warrior and whatever but come on he's an 'original'."

"So little faith you have in me."

"Seriously?"

Aliza crossed her legs and leaned back on the comfortable chair.

"Long story short. He was winning in the beginning but he was overconfident. I took the opportunity and snapped his neck before he could break my arm."

She was positive that if it were Niklaus or someone else then she would've barely managed to keep the fight going.

It was Kol, so it gave her some hope because there was one thing she did know about him was that he was overconfident. He didn't enter the ring with the motive of a fair fight, he entered the ring just so he could prove to Aliza that he was stronger than he looked.

Aliza never considered him weak, she still thought he could beat the ever-loving crap out of her in a blink of her eye. That was the reason why she never wished to be in the same room as him alone.

It gave Aliza a glimpse of his personality. Because looking back made her realize that it wasn't just her he wanted to prove something to.

It was Niklaus too.

"Aliza, I-" Azure ran a hand through her hair. She had no idea about her exact emotions. She was proud that Aliza won but at the same time, a shiver ran down her spine when she imagined Kol so close to hurting her friend.

"Hey, I am fine. Nothing happened." Aliza said, her voice calm and reassuring, "Marcel and Elijah were there, and do you honestly think that if something happened to me Uncle Vin will just let it slide?"

Azure pressed her lips together and took a deep breath.

"Just please don't something like that ever again."

She smiled, "I won't."

"Earlier you said you wanted to show me something?" Azure asked, changing the subject of their conversation.

Aliza frowned but then the image of Katherine flashed in her mind. She gestured to Azure to wait. She pushed the chair backward, wincing at the screeching noise, and stood up.

She walked towards her bed and grabbed her phone, unlocking it, and opened the gallery.

She sat back and held her phone in front of the screen.

"I found this."

Azure squinted her eyes.

"Aliza where did you find this?" She asked after taking a good look at the woman, the picture was old and she was sure it did not belong to her friend.

"The storeroom. I lost my pen there and I went to look. I was going through the boxes and I found this." Aliza lied because she knew how Azure would react if she were to find out that she went out of her way to check the storeroom out.

"Why did you take a picture? What if someone finds out?" Azure hissed.

"Relax no one will find out."

"Yeah but what if?"

Aliza rolled her eyes, "You are being paranoid for no reason, Azure."

"I am being paranoid for all the right reasons."

"Just shut up and listen okay?" Aliza said, sounding a little desperate.

Azure pressed her lips together and nodded, urging her to continue.

"There was a sketch of another woman, with a hummingbird drawn with it. It was made by Niklaus. This woman," She waved the photo of Katherine, "Must have something to do with Elijah."

"What makes you say that?"

"He came to check up on me in the storeroom. When he saw this photo, Azure, the look on his face," Aliza thought for a moment, thinking of the right words to say.

"He knew her. And my guess would be that there was something between them because instead of putting the photo away he kept it with him. Also, this picture was in a diary."

"Did you read it?" Azure asked, her curiosity increased.

She shook her head, "I took pictures of the first few pages though. I still haven't read it yet."

Azure thought for a few moments, "You know what? We'll read it together tomorrow when you come."

Aliza nodded in agreement.

"Fine by me."

"Listen I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night."

Aliza mumbled a response and shut her laptop down.

________________________________________________________________________________

Fun fact: Karuna is the name of my aunt who doesn't like me and the feeling is mutual.

Tbh I just used that name without giving it much thought.

How have you guys been?

I am banging my head against my table whenever I have to study chemistry because it's so fucking lengthy. It's killing me.

Nevermind that.

What do you guys think of Rebekah and Enzo? I read about them in a few Klaroline fanfics, the idea of them together was fun. They make a very feisty couple in my opinion.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Also, I was thinking about coming up with a playlist for this story. What do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 604 42
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...
54.3K 2.3K 49
π“π‘πž 𝐌𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐞π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
84.6K 3.1K 43
She was alone all of her life and found solitude in the 'villains' of her favorite TV Show, she died but she never thought she would be able to see h...
4.8K 85 25
Mikaelson family are living happy lives, but yet another danger shows up. The Mikaelsons find out that they are facing an evil, mystical force even m...