๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐™๐™๐™‰

By rDec123

๐Ÿ”ž ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿ”ž One of those saga of two strangers turning into fuck-buddies slowly... More

It's Been a While!
๊ธˆ์ง€๋œ ( Dโ‚แตฃโ‚– โ‚˜โ‚’dโ‚‘ )
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 01 โšฃ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 02 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 03 - โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 04 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 05 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 06 โšฃ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 07 โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 08 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 09 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10 โšฃ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10.5 โšฃ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 11 โšฃ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 12 - โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 13 - โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต "๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ"
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 15 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ค๐˜ฆ-๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 16 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 17 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 18 - โšฃ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19.5 โšฃ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 20 - โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 21 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 22 โšฃ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 23 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 24 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 25 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 01
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 02

๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 14 โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

1.1K 66 8
By rDec123

Jungkook had to mend a new bedsheet, considering the amount of semen, sweat, and drool soaked all over. What he needed to do was toss them into the laundry machine and watch it clean to spotless, sweeping the headboard a bit, then reorganized his king-sized bed.

Usually, this was supposed to be the duty of the housekeeper, however, due to some obvious circumstances, he was not going to risk it. This would be too disgusting for a sole maid to handle, or otherwise— because he was cheating!

No, to be sincere, throughout this intercourse, Jungkook hadn't at all pondered his actions as cheating. It might be enraging to some, but his conscience had yet to get scabbed nor did his dignity. He lucidly couldn't detect any error in that other relationship compared to this one, so he assumed he was safe.

This had nothing to do with sex, even if, peculiarly, none of that ever bothered him even the slightest. It was strange, yet after a while of valiantly risking everything simply to touch Taehyung, it became a quick and unhealthy habit.

Something he was already accustomed to, as a subconsciousness burrowed deep inside his bones, reminding him that it wasn't wrong nor right. So, he merely listened to his body and it said he was right for doing it. It felt illogical, but logical simultaneously.

Everything else was obscured from the start, so he can't force it to matter, this was something else. There was something in him that had concealed so much of that he thought it disappeared, to a point where he no longer felt the spur to search for it.

So somewhere sometime, that something returned, only then did Jungkook become a stranger to it, his mind tricking him to think that he'd never experienced it before. His theory was bold and correct, truth be told, no one had— yet everyone had.

There is always that one thing you least expected yourself to do to be obsessed over the most. It all depends on whether or not you will be astonished by the fact that you are a natural at it, if not, simply you do not care.

And Jungkook was good at this, he loved that he was good at this, and there was someone else who loved that he was good at this. It encouraged him, to say the truth.

No matter what occurred, it will always be convalescent to use someone who is also using you, rather than anyone else. It plainly has to be that person, albeit the shared comprehension of this chemistry as if they were crusading it together.

After their vehement intimacy, Jungkook was wearing a new pair of Calvin Klein boxers and a gray short-sleeved tee shirt. That was it. Juddering the white bedsheet to straighten it, one leg bent over to hoist the whole hefty ass mattress on one knee so he could properly tuck the sheets; the rowdiness of working shower assured from his bathroom's cubicle was filling the air.

Every now and then, he heard the shower ebbing into oblivion, which could only mean that the person utilizing it will eventually exit.

Taehyung was washing up. Call him perverted, but Jungkook couldn't help imagining how lewd Taehyung might've appeared, completely nude and rained on, scrubbing the sponge along his body from collarbone to his cum-stained abdomen, his asscheeks or in between— oh, right.

His back, whenever showering, scrubbing that specific area was always a nuisance, considering he had cum painted all over there the most. Jungkook felt responsible. But, he wouldn't want to disrupt the gorgeous creature and his prestigious moment, he might just scare him away.

The shower stopped a second ago, Jungkook heard muffling noises, of his shuffling slippers from the inside. Jungkook instantly pretended to busy himself with the bedding, eyes not facing the bathroom door when it creaked open.

Jungkook wanted to leer at him so bad, but he must resist, why must he? Manifesting hunger after sex gambled too much of his pride and persona, he would never participate in such a heinous act. Not yet, at least, this is only their first bees and birds.

"Jungkook-ssi?" Taehyung's voice interposed, leading Jungkook to turn over his shoulder and find an angel drenched in water.

His glossed-up elegant and dainty body was adorned in a silken bathrobe which Jungkook had lent him, patterning his sexy curve, his chest bared that Jungkook can almost spot his abdomen and nipple.

Those long and sun-kissed legs with a hint of muscle around his calves were becoming the death of him, those thigh areas neighboring his ass were so thick, whilst his knees and calves were slightly feeble. Of course, as a fully-fledged man, he conducted some leg-hair, but you can barely see it from afar. A true form of beauty, wasn't he?

Oh, look at his permed wavy hair, do not even get started on those locks of wet and soaked hair disheveling as if a nest all over his forehead, droplets trickling down like sweat, matting it in every direction as strands of them poking out.

Adorable!

Jungkook disregarded a fantasy in his mind, and his second incoming boner. "Yeah?" He managed to say, voice cracked at the end, continuing his chores as if he had no interest in Taehyung's figure whatsoever. Like a liar.

"You ripped my fucking shirt!" Taehyung hugged the shirt against his chest, spreading its sleeves, his chin pinning the collar so he could balance it well, explicating the missing few buttons.

"Oh..." Jungkook mouthed as he fully reeled his body around. "Sorry, I can buy you a new one."

"No, nothing can replace this. Even if you're a millionaire." Taehyung began flatting the creased parts with his tepid palm.

The way he was sincerely concentrating as he strolled past Jungkook and placed it onto the mattress, rigorous, gentle, his nether lip jutting out as if fucking pouting. He bent his torso forward a tad but to unwrinkled it, ironing it, causing the mini bathrobe on his physique to slide after his stretched limbs, revealing the sacred and sinister image of his buttocks.

"And why can't I buy you a new one?" Jungkook approached Taehyung, standing beside him, arms held behind him to seem sophisticated and curious, engaged. Taehyung began stroking his chin, thinking, both the men were investigating the dress shirt with extreme caution, like two noblemen from the Joseon Era— except, they had an affair with each other.

"This suit was given to me for free as a token of my beautiful existence." Taehyung sassed wryly, flipping the tail of his hair with a fling of his hand.

"Really," Jungkook questioned and answer simultaneously, rotating his eyes to bar the jest with him, smirking in fascination.

"Mhm, it was a Vogue's Paris Collection, I looked good in it so they gave it to me. Impressive, right?" Photoshoots? Vogue? So he was a model, no doubt, and no shit. This faultless man was too sumptuous to gallivant about the world without a leash, he must have something to do with it.

"You're a model for a living...?" Jungkook stated, quite startled, too.

"Correction— a supermodel, that one I can slide by, but didn't I hint at that fact like— yesterday night ago?"

"I thought that was just a trope to make an example for how detached I was." Jungkook fluttered his eyelids in disbelief, snorting in between.

"Nope, I'm the model, get it now? Oh my god, I can't believe it, shove it up my ass." Taehyung bickered, scoffing, then reached over to crimp the sleeves neatly, stooping over once more.

Come on, Jungkook had to grab it, give it a good slap or two, or slip one middle finger in to assert his dominance— or something! Jungkook grappled with his dignity, flexing his fingers, recoiled them when he felt like he'd won. This might be escalating to another round if he take it any further (or sexual assault), either Taehyung stays or leaves, then Jungkook gets to decide whether or not he will jam his cock in him once more.

"That means...I said 'yes' to a model after all." Jungkook snickered, impressed by Taehyung's unintentionally clever pick-up-line, clever trick, clever lure, clever everything. Taehyung responded by snickering along with him, too preoccupied at the moment to grant him a proper affirmation.

There was a cumbersomely intolerable silence.

The two simply stood near the bedside, Taehyung planting his hands on his hips as Jungkook scratched his tamed eyebrow, it was so discreet they could hardly catch each other suspiring.

Taehyung inhaled, ready to say something grand. "So, I'mma go home now!" He promptly scurried away to the dresser where Jungkook settled his outfits on, which Jungkook had organized neatly for him when he was showering; noticing how it was trashed all around the carpeted floor, alongside his own apron.

"Yeah...sure," Jungkook pursed his lips, watching the ball of his own heel rolling over, procrastinating his uncomfortableness away. Not watching Taehyung untying the knot to his bathrobe.

After shimmying his underwear and pants on, he abandoned the shirt and mainly wore the jacket, buttoning it, improvising; and it actually looked sharp, uncovering much of his collarbone. Taehyung hooked the remaining shirt on his forearm and exited the bedroom, Jungkook followed to see him off.

The night was young and starless, seeing as the snow hadn't emerged yet, Christmas and a new year will eventually be near. The cause of his penthouse's interior to dim, until automatic lights of the ceiling quickly gleamed the hall, so was the patio outside the fogged up glass window and purple-hued pool.

When Taehyung slid his feet into his shoes in the foyer, Jungkook had to ask this one inquiry that had been penetrating his mind. "So..." he broke the quietness, slanting against a pillar handsomely.

Taehyung jolted up his wet head to face him, dancing his feet around after successfully getting his shoes on, facial expression less than unbothered.

"Why the fuck would you wear a Valentino knowing you'd specifically come here to get fucked and nothing else?"

Taehyung froze, darting his heed elsewhere, contemplating, then shrugged with a smirk plastered on. Locking eyes with Jungkook, he stated: "Simple, because I look good in it. You agree, don't you?"

This amount of sanguine and self-esteem from Taehyung embossed something unknown within Jungkook. Taehyung assembled his demeanor as if he did not need a plausible reason to want to look and feel good, he purely wanted it and went for it. This level of sentient beats Buddha's peace on his lotus throne, what freedom.

Then how would he know for sure? Someone with a physiognomy such as Kim Taehyung was why these things were to be docile. Perhaps he was a narcissist, Jungkook had to keep his assessment as keen as ever.

"Uh...y-yeah, yeah. Absolutely, you're beautiful in them, in any brand." Jungkook was so caught off guard that his body departed from its languidness completely, tensed and stammering.

"I mean, this morning wasn't just any wear, I wore a whole set of FILA Collection." Taehyung began rolling up the cuff of his sleeves to his forearm, the shirt now was thrown on his shoulder. "I bought them, of course. You should check me out sometimes in a magazine, I modeled for them too frequently I'm friends with the staff already."

Taehyung turned to walk away, after denouncing his career ever so savagely, his hand was halfway through grabbing the knob when Jungkook interrupted. "Do you need a ride home?"

Silence.

"No?" As if it was offensive, he twisted his torso fully around, approaching Jungkook menacingly, that uncanny smirk still on his face, eyes challenging him.

Jungkook sensed the urge to back away, Taehyung was dominating and Jungkook was submissive suddenly. Though Jungkook wasn't scared, he just sensed he should. Basic common-sense. Perhaps due to Taehyung's intimidation was why he was such a masochist.

"Oh, Jeon Jungkook-ssi, you are so naive." Now up close, Taehyung seized hold of Jungkook wrists, dragging him closely so he could bind their chests together, forcefully placing Jungkook's hands onto his ass.

Jungkook was dumbstruck! Yeah, who wouldn't be when a man forces another man's hands to palm his asscheeks— which were still sore and bruised, mind you.

"Uh, Taehyung—" "Shh..." Taehyung hushed in a split matter of second, a forefinger coming up to lay on Jungkook's plump bottom lip, clearly predominating the other partner with the submission of his body.

"You don't have to pretend to be nice, yeah?" His tone was velvety and threatening, it deepened so low Jungkook thought the world slowed every movement there existed.

"I am merely a toy here, and so are you. We're just a fuck to each other, fuck-buddies, correct?" As he spoke, his voice was less than a whisper, lips every now and then hovering over Jungkook's, they were breathing each other's breath.

Yes, they were about to kiss, but Taehyung was doing so as a tease, only gawking at each Jungkook's lips to allure him, entice him.

His cold, slightly wet fingertips roamed up the nape of Jungkook's neck, arising electrocution around the tail of his undercut, then to the crest of his hair, digging into it then tugging back at it roughly.

Jungkook gasped due to that, his hands briefly squeezing Taehyung's ass in surprise, causing the Taehyung to whimper as If he had forgotten he had bruises there. "Ugh!"

"Y-You're limping, Taehyung..." Jungkook stammered. "Besides, walking out limping is a bad idea—"

"Ahahaha!" Taehyung guffawed, his head resting into the crook of his neck so Jungkook wouldn't see his reaction. "It's fine, I'm a good liar, I can tell them I fell into your pool or something." Plausible, after all, the droplets of water from the locks of his hair were starting to soak the collar of his jacket. "Besides, my car's parked outside."

"Yeah, but you have to sit on your ass." Jungkook held Taehyung's waist to pull him away as gently as he could, vigilant as viable of the bruises he acknowledged were his fault.

"Listen, Jungkook-ssi, I said it's fine." As if a warning of some sort, he gritted the canine of his teeth, eyes subconsciously glaring. Irritated furthermore. Jungkook's heart started to beat vigorously at the sight of it, excited and challenged, the corner of his lips coiled upwards.

"Alright, if you say so, don't want to risk letting loose of any suspicion."

"Good boy." Taehyung beamed a smile once more, tiptoeing to peck Jungkook's forehead, lightly tapping his toned chest as an assuring gesture. He stepped away, officially exiting through the door.

— BEEP! BEEP!

When he left, Jungkook thought to himself:

— what the fuck? He's so hot, god damn it!

Jungkook bounced onto his bed, exhausted to the brim from today's chaotic business at work, as all of a sudden Taehyung appeared out of nowhere and everything felt refreshing, as if nothing in this ubiquitous city can stop him from not giving two shits.

Jungkook enjoyed their intercourse, wait, he called it "recess." Yes, because he felt like he deserved it even though he never did, of course, he never deserved it. However, not caring about anything else, not engaging in any role whether a boss, a son, a brother— or a boyfriend.

Just Jeon Jungkook expressing his sentient.

He never noticed how much fun it was.

He felt wondrous and anew.

As if sex with Taehyung can make him more accepting of the negativity he possessed within him and the incapability to embrace said negativity.

Ah, after all, that reminded him:

— I miss Lisa and her beautiful voice. I'll call her.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

⇛ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⇚

Phase 14: The Aftermath.

The aftermath means after their first-ever sex. Jungkook was explored by Taehyung, Taehyung was explored by Jungkook.

Their coition was an embodiment of something they're not and never will be.

For example, Jungkook is a man with no control over his desires, so in order to gain control, Taehyung is there to lend him one.

As Taehyung, he is a man with control, as you can see here, he manages to manipulate Jungkook's kindness by convincing him otherwise.

With all that control through lies and deception, Taehyung is lonely, detached, somehow loving it when Jungkook punishes him in bed, gaining full control of him instead.

The two of them are strange, they have nothing yet everything to offer each other. This is therapeutic, for Jungkook and for Taehyung, for some reason.

Taehyung feels strongly like the devil in disguise.

And Jungkook's his long-lost pet.

And so, after thinking about Taehyung and why he was attractive, Jungkook was instantly reminded of Lisa, someone he truly loved heart-to-heart.

Why? Why did Taehyung remind Jungkook of his love for Lisa? Did he feel relief and proud of himself now that he has an outlet? Strange...

We'll see.

⇛ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐓 ⇚

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Omg wtf am so in love with this Taehyung wth???? I'm literally simping am not kidding

Um. Anyways hi guys!

Yesterday I wrote an 8k words Taekook story on Ao3, and it's only the first chapter. It's a gangster/mafia-ish AU, and Jk's the boss, and Tete's his guard dog. It's rly fun and interesting, u should check it out 😉

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33056212/chapters/82055056

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 67 1
Jungkook is a dance major at university and he has a strong disliking for drama students, one in particular, Kim Taehyung. They've seemingly hated ea...
6.7K 251 32
" I am gonna fuck you so hard that you can never walk again." He harshly pulled her in his embrace as she struggled to get away from him. "Heyy babe...
1.7K 144 22
โ˜† "I believe in Fuck off at first sight" โ˜† I stopped in middle when i saw the street ended and there was no way to go. I turned around to finally fac...
725K 20.5K 48
"I want you stripped on all fours with that pretty little ass in the air for me. Then..." he laughed darkly. "T-then what," you whispered. "I'm going...