Combat Doctor Deku

By YotsubaAnna

What if Deku want to be a doctor instead of Hero? What if Deku and Bakugou stayed as friend and never misund... More

CHAPTER 1: DREAMS
CHAPTER 2: QUIRK/ QUIRKLESS
CHAPTER 4: MEMORIES AND PREPARATION
CHAPTER 5: U.A ENTRANCE EXAM WITH A SURPRISE
CHAPTER 6: HAPPY TO BE BACK
CHAPTER 7: WAKE UP CALL... OR IS IT?
CHAPTER 8: BREAKFAST, TEASING AND THE NEWS
CHAPTER 9: WORRIES, CONFESS, AND ...
CHAPTER 10: SHORT-TIME? MAKE IT WORTH!!!
CHAPTER 11: LETTERS, JOYS, AND TEARS
CHAPTER 12: REASSURANCE
CHAPTER 13: FIRST DAY AT U.A
CHAPTER 14: QUIRK TEST, EXPULSION AND PHONE CALL
CHAPTER 15: INTERROGATION OF LOVE, LOVERS' TEXT WITH A SNEAK PEAK!
CHAPTER 16: ANOTHER DAY AND A NEW RIVAL?!?!
CHAPTER 17: ALL MIGHT AND COSTUMES
CHAPTER 18: THREE - ON - THREE INDOOR BATTLE
CHAPTER 19: FIRST BATTLE, RESULT, AND SMART HOT BOY
CHAPTER 20: SECOND ROUND pt.1
CHAPTER 21: SECOND ROUND pt.2 - BAKUGO VS KIRISHIMA-OJIRO
CHAPTER 22: SECOND ROUND pt.3 - FINISHING ROUND
CHAPTER 23: LAST BATTLE AND MYSTERY GIFT
CHAPTER 24: LETTER AND THE ELECTION
CHAPTER 25: FLASHBACK THE TALK AND THE RESULT OF CLASS 1A'S PRESIDENT
CHAPTER 26: U.S.J
CHAPTER 27: ISOLATED, SCATTERED, AND ???
CHAPTER 28: 1-A STUDENTS VS VILLAINS, INJURIES AND ???
CHAPTER 29: SAVIOR? AIZAWA!! AND I AM HERE!
CHAPTER 30: ALL MIGHT'S ARRIVAL
CHAPTER 31: TEAM TODO-BAKU-KIRI HAS ARRIVED AND UNEXPECTED END?!
CHAPTER 32: CLOSING OF THE U.S.J'S INCIDENT
CHAPTER 33: AFTERMATH AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 34: PARENTS' ANSWER? MEMORIES AND LITTLE EXTRA~
CHAPTER 35: THE DATE
CHAPTER 36: MEETING OF THE PROS, NIGHTMARE AND THE ONCOMING BATTLE
CHAPTER 37: AN IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY, UA'S SPORT FESTIVAL
CHAPTER 38: SPORTS FESTIVAL'S INTRODUCTION AND PEP TALK
CHAPTER 39: FIRST EVENT-OBSTACLE COURSE - PART 1
CHAPTER 40: FIRST EVENT-OBSTACLE COURSE - PART 2
CHAPTER 41: HUMAN CAVALRY BATTLE INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 42: HUMAN CALVARY BATTLE STARTS!!!
CHAPTER 43: EXPLANATION AND BRIEF MEETING
CHAPTER 44: REALIZATION X2
CHAPTER 45: CLEAR MISUNDERSTANDING? A PROMISE?
CHAPTER 46: PAIRINGS AND SNEAK A PEEK AT THE PAST
CHAPTER 47: FIRST MATCH - TODOROKI VS ASUI
CHAPTER 48: MOMO VS SERO
CHAPTER 49: TETSUTETSU VS IIDA
CHAPTER 50: KIRISHIMA VS URARAKA
CHAPTER 51: AOYAMA VS SHIOZAKI
CHAPTER 52: SHINSO VS DENKI WITH FLASHBACK
CHAPTER 53: TOKOYAMI VS BAKUGO
CHAPTER: 54 HATSUME VS ASHIDO
CHAPTER 55: HATRED FIRST AND NOSEBLEED LATER~
CHAPTER 56: TODOROKI VS MOMO
CHAPTER 57: IIDA VS BAKUGO
CHAPTER 58: URARAKA VS MINA
Chapter 59: A PEEK OF INKO'S PAST WITH A BIT OF SHINSO VS SHIOZAKI
CHAPTER 60: THE WINNER OF THE PREVIOUS BATTLE AND TODOROKI VS MINA
CHAPTER 61: BAKUGOU VS SHINSO
CHAPTER 62: BAKUGOU'S POINT OF VIEW
CHAPTER 63: PAST TRAUMAS
CHAPTER 64: PAST TRAUMA PART 2 + ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 3: HIGH SCHOOL OF CHOICE??

27.8K 791 565
By YotsubaAnna

Bakugou: DAM* YOU!!!!! RELEASE ME IZU!!!! I NEED TO BLOW UP THAT BIT**'S AS* UP!!!!! HOW THE F*** SHE DID THIS TO US!?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Izu: Calm down Kacchan!!! I sure she has her reasons right *big doe eyes*

Me: .... *sweating bullet* *whisper* not really....

Bakugou: WHAT WAS THAT B**CH?!?!?!?!

Me: I mean... umm...!! I DON'T OWN BNHA/MHA!!!!! *Zoom out*

Bakugou: GET BACK HERE BI***!!!!!!!!!!!

"So I'm gonna study lots and lots to become the best doctor that can cure and fight!!! Then Kacchan cans fight without worry cause you have me to heal you!!!"

"Yeah!! I like the sound of that!!!"

Slowly the hidden forest green orbs are revealed as a hand gently places on his forehead.

'That's dream again...'

He thinks in fondness as he gets up for another new day. After he did all the daily routine, his eyes catch an old photo frame on his desk. It's a picture of him and his best child hood friend and the one he is crushing for, when their first attended the Aldera Junior High school. A small shy yet happy smile was spotted on his lips as a flush decorated his freckles cheeks. The other was wearing a glare yet a barely notable flush on his sharp cheek, giving him a perfect Tsundere image! (Author: I could feel chill behind my back... Save meee!!) He giggles as he trails the picture again with his finger.

"Today is the day! I would tell him... He deserves to know..."

A single tear drops onto the frame memory as he quickly wipes it away. A loud slap could be heard then with determined Deku rushes down stair to get ready for school and his confession...

...

Katsuki's POV

'Something is strange about Izu today...'

I think in worried as once again he absentminded twists the bully's hand that nearly broke. He never does that! He would normally dodge or maybe trip them but twist their hand... Once again he mumbles and writing his notebook, well writing notebook is the norm but the mumbling is the only thing he did when he nervous or worry about something.

'But what is it? Why don't you talk to me, Izu? You know I would do anything for you...'

With a furious huff, I stand up and walk over the green angel of my life. Yeah you read it right, he is my angel, he ground me when my head got stuck in the cloud, he... he is everything to me. I... I love him but I don't know about his... I don't want our friendship... our promise to be broken by my selfish emotion... So I will continue withhold that feeling... Shaking my head to throw out the depressing thought, I marches to his desk and without any mercy, I yank his collar and drag him toward the roof.

"?!?!!? Kacchan?!!? Wait!??! What are you doing?!?!?"

"SHUT YOUR TRAP! KEEP QUIET AND FOLLOW ME!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DRAGGING MEEEE!!!"

'Even his whine is cute'

I thought with a small blush on my cheek. Not long after, with a loud BANG, we arrive at the roof top.

'Empty. Perfect'

"Um... I am sorry for whatever I did or didn't do so don't kill me!!!!"

"HAH?!?!? DUMBA**!"

We look at each other and without any signal we both brush out laughing. After the laughing session, we sit down with our back against the fence.

"Spill it"

I spoke in a no nonsense voice as his eyes widen in surprised.

"Uh?"

'OM*G!!!! HE CAN BE CUTER?!?!?!'

With an exhale of air to cool down my heart, I say again

"Today you have been distracted that you almost broken clean the dum***s's hand. So spill!!!"

He says nothing as he looks down his lap with his hands clenching together.

"Are you still not trust me, Izu?"

I asked the question, voice drenched in sadness with my head down so I would not show him my vulnerability. Suddenly, two small arms wrap around me as an equally small body presses tightly onto mine.

"THAT'S NOT IT!!!! It's just that... I need to... *mumble mumble*"

I bet my face is as red as an apple but who could blame me as my love is hugging me right now, tightly at that. But he starts mumbling those last words making me regretfully pull him away and asking him to say it again. With an equally apple red face, he says

"I... I have been accepted into the University of Tokyo!! They allow me to study university medical license as I study necessary subjects in high-school with it. If I could skip grade they would allow me to be a full university student."

I am shocked as well as super proud of Izu for all his effort and work have paid off!! With a big grin I say

"Congratulation then Deku!! Is that why you are so twitching all day?"

"... Yeah"

He answered with an adorable blush decorate his already cute freckles cheeks.

"But I would not study in the U.A High school with you Kacchan..."

He once again mumbles sadly.

'Oh my cute adorable cinnamon roll'

With a rub on his fluffy hair, I say

"I know this day would come as I want to be the number 1 hero which the U.A could provide for me and you whose dream is to be a combat doctor which the University of Tokyo could provide."

With this his tears flowing down like jewelry shiny in the sunlight.

"No!! *Sob* It's not only that but... *sob* when I said accepted I mean *sob* after this year *wail* I WOULD MOVE TO THE DORM IN THE UNIVERSITY IN TOKYP TO STUDY!!!!!"

The news hit me like a ton of bricks, my eyes start to blurry as I shakily ask again

"You... you joking right? Deku?!!? Tell me that you are joking?!?!?!"

He just continues cry his heart out making my hold on my tears weaken

"I... but... now..."

I couldn't form any words as my tear slowly to fall and I hug to crying mess into myself.

'My angel is going to leave me in one-year time! He's gonna be somewhere out of my reach, out of my protection... out of my sight...'

After like hours of crying, the green angel slowly untangle himself from me

"I know that I am very selfish but I don't want to miss this chance even if it...*sob* it makes our *sob* time tog...together shorter!!"

"I know... *sniff* it's not a chance that could easy get by so you better grab hold of it. I know I will."

I try to give him a smile of encouragement but it must not very convincing. However, he suddenly holds my hands toward his chest as he says

"And and *sniff* I I want to tell you that... *sniff* I know telling you know is nothing but a burden to you but *sniff* I don't know if I would get another chance so..."

With deep breath, he kisses my hands as he shouts

"KACCHAN, I LOVE YOU!!!"

Speechless, I just sitting there frozen at the confession, as Deku's body shaking in nervousness and his tears come down even more. I breath out deeply as he flinches

"Seriously, you still a cry baby till the end, Deku"

Before he could say anything back, I grab his chin and bring out lips together in a sweet loving kiss.

"But you are mine cry baby."

"EEEPPP!!!!"

With a playful smirk, I drag him toward me to another kiss but not so cute and sweet like the first.

Katsuki's POV end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.6K 23
What if Deku had a quirk. Not born with one but given one by All for One and was later groomed by the man that Deku saw as his savior. In this story...
518K 22.4K 72
In which Izuku develops a quirk almost identical to his favorite myth, becomes self loathing and dismissive and Katsuki just wants to fight him when...
79.7K 1.2K 19
sup guys this will be my 2nd Izuku x Nejire fanfic. It's called mha tag team. Even tho it's a Izuku x Nejire fanfic she will not be his partner as th...