once we met | derek morgan. ✓

Por MatthewGrayGoobles

derek morgan fanfiction. julianna mae hotchner, the daughter of ssa aaron hotchner, starts her first day as a... Mais

prologue!
1 : first day
2 : coffee order
3 : feelings
4 : the bar
5 : divorce
6 : road trips
7 : the cemetery
8 : history
9 : the arrest.
10 : escape.
11 : jealousy.
13 : honesty.
14 : arguments.
15 : elle.
16 : texas.
17 : hospital.
18 : dinner party
19 : morning sickness.
20 : reactions.
21 : decisions.
22 : pain.
23 : anesthesia.
24 : bottoming out
25 : speechless.
26 : interruptions
27 : cell phone.
28 : lucky charm bracelet.
29 : move in
30 : anniversary
31 : marry me?
32 : new york.
33 : explosions.
34 : together.
35 : target.
36 : aftermath.
37 : thanksgiving.
38 : torture
39 : take on the world.
40 : christmas.
epilogue!
announcement!

12 : explanations.

8.6K 170 157
Por MatthewGrayGoobles

d e r e k .

I glance over at Jules as she finishes up her meal.

"Thank you for the dinner. Can I help clean up?" Jules asks.

My mom shakes her head, "I'm good. I'm sure Derek would like to spend some time with you." She responds as Jules nods.

Jules turns to me as I stand up, her hand slipping into mine.

We slip into my room, I close the door behind us.

Jules slowly walks around my room, examining everything carefully anf smiling softly, "What do you wanna do?" I ask, admiring her.

"Talk." She says firmly, sitting down on the bed.

I nod, kicking off my shoes, lying on the bed beside her.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask, her eyes meeting mine.

"Are you okay?" She asks softly.

"What?" I ask.

She clears her throat, "Carl Buford... I was there for the entire conversation. I followed you there." She says softly.

Shit.

"H-How much did you hear?" I ask.

"Every thing." She replies, her hand landing on my cheek, her thumb stroking it slowly.

I sigh, "Carl Buford and I have had a rough past. Well- not really. Not in his perspective or my mom's or my sisters' or my friends' at least. None of them knew because I stayed silent for years. At first it was just him accidentally rubbing up against me...but that soon led to him taking me out of town, to his cabin. It got the worst at the cabin..." I explain, looking down at my lap, choking on my tears.

I look up at Jules, "What happened at the cabin?" She asks, holding my gaze.

"He- uh- he forced me..." I begin, choking on my own words.

"Derek..." Jules begins, wiping falling tears off my cheeks.

I shake my head, "He uh- forced me to take my clothes off..." I pause, "and he made me jump in the pool to swim." I explain as Jules nods in understanding.

Jules eyes water, immediately pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'm okay. I promise." I state.

"Pinky Promise?" She asks.

I chuckle, "You are going to drive me insane with these pinky promises woman." I state, tackling her onto the bed.

She squeals, giggling breathlessly as I tickle her sides.

I sigh, shaking my head, "Y'know, if you get tackled by an unsub, you are not going to make it out alive." I state.

She giggles, "Oh really?" She asks rhetorically, pushing me over and climbing onto my lap.

I look into her eyes, "See, now if you do what you just did there, you'd turn the unsub on." I chuckle.

"Oh my God Derek!" She exclaims, her cheeks turning bright red from embarrassment as she giggles.

I grin, my eyes meeting hers.

"What?" She asks, her eyes meeting mine.

"Nothing..." I sigh.

"Tell meee." She whines.

I chuckle, shaking my head, "Nothing. It's just- You're cute when you get embarrassed." I explain, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Shut up!" She exclaims, blushing, as she pushes me back down.

"Make me." I say, winking at her.

She gasps, "Derek Morgan! I will not do anything to you in that way!" She exclaims, shaking her head.

"Why not?" I groan.

She shakes her head, "Your mom is in the other room! And your sisters are here!" She exclaims quietly.

I groan again as she giggles and climbs off me, grabbing her go bag and rummaging through it.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

She turns around, "I'm going to brush my teeth and then I'll be off to bed because we have to leave Chicago in the morning." She explains as she walks out of the room.

I climb off my bed, stumbling over to Jules' go bag, I grab a bobby pin from her bag and stumble down the hall.

I knock lightly before unlocking the door with a bobby pin.

Jules gasps, "Oh my God, Derek!" She exclaims, startled by my sudden burst into the bathroom.

I chuckle, "Someone's scared." I say, jokingly, shutting the door behind me.

She punches me lightly in the chest as I fakily wince in pain.

Jules rolls her eyes, "What are you doing in here?" She asks.

I chuckle, "Came to brush my teeth with you." I explain, grabbing my toothbrush as she rolls her eyes.

•••

I wake up the next morning, Jules curled up in a ball right next to me.

I nudge away in attempt to grab my phone from the nightstand. Jules winces, nudging closer towards me.

"Five more minutes." She whines.

I chuckle at her whines, "No one said you had to get up princess. I was just grabbing my phone that's all. I'm not going anywhere." I explain as she nods, going back to bed.

I power on my phone as I run my hand through Jules hair.

An instant flood of messages from Elle fills my phone as the screen lights up.

From Elle Greenaway:
Any chance you want company at your moms?

From Elle Greenaway:
Nevermind, Hotch told me Jules was with you.

From Elle Greenaway:
I'm leaving the BAU. I just filled out my form of resignation.

From Elle Greenaway:
Give me a reason to stay.

From Elle Greenaway:
I just gave Hotch my resignation.

I shake my head, letting out a heavy sigh.

The most recent message from Elle appears on the screen.

From Elle Greenaway:
Come outside please? I wanna talk.

I groan lightly before getting out of bed and getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" Jules asks.

"I'm going outside. I'll be back." I explain, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead before I walk out of the room.

I head downstairs, walking out of the apartment complex, meeting Elle outside.

"Hi Derek." She says softly.

I nod, "Hey..." I pause, "Why are you leaving?" I ask, curiously.

She sniffles, "I really can't stand to see you with her... You know how I feel about you and your with her."

I sigh, "Elle, I already told you before that I'm not interested." I explain.

"Then why did you call me!?" Elle exclaims, her hands flailing.

I groan, "You can stay at the BAU and we can stay friends!" I exclaim.

"I don't wanna be just friends!" Elle exclaims.

I scoff, "Too bad. I want her, I don't want you." I explain.

"What do you see in her?" Elle asks.

My blood begins to boil.

I step closer to Elle, "I see everything in her. I see the whole damn world when I look at her. I see my whole future with her. Julianna Hotchner is the love of my life. I love Jules, that's the whole reason I gave her the nickname Jules - so that I had my own nickname to call her instead of Annie. I wanted something that suited her and something that only I called her because I love her." I exclaim.

"Really?" Elle asks, her eyes longing.

"Yes! I love Jules!" I exclaim as Elle's eyes flicker over my shoulder.

I turn my head slightly, seeing Jules in the distance.

Oh shit.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

126K 2.3K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...
59.5K 1K 19
spencer reid fan fiction. spencer reid meets a girl, who is the complete opposite of him. but also, exactly like him. gianna beckett, seems to have s...
165K 3K 25
aaron hotchner fanfiction. y/n l/n won't let sickness stand in her way. she has decided to start as a profiler at the behavioral analysis...not knowi...
12.6K 213 17
A boss and his own agent who has her own secrets to guard? She knows that not only is her boss off limits but he wouldn't want a damned soul like her...