Ink Has More Than One Purpose...

Av dessert_foreverXD

Henry receives a letter to return to the workshop. He does verious things so he can turn the ink machine. He... Mer

Chapter 1 "Joey's letter"
Chapter 2 "The Ink Machine"
Chapter 3 "Twisted Alice Angel"
Chapter 4 "Looking for a friend?"
My Fanart
Chapter 5 "The Next Big Step"
Chapter 6 "The reunion"
Chapter 7 "The second time reunion"
More fanart :D
Chapter 8 "Inky"
Chapter 9 "Found you!"
Chapter 10 "The End of the Beginning "
Chapter 12 "A New Start"
Chapter 13 "Captured"
Chapter 14 "Who are you?"
Chapter 15 "New Changes = New Problems"
Chapter 16 "Finding a Solution"
Chapter 17 "More Problems"
Chapter 18 "A Wolfy Situation"
Chapter 19 "Alice and Angels"
Chapter 20 'Trapped'

Chapter 11 "We'll meet again soon"

405 16 5
Av dessert_foreverXD

Bendy's pov.

'Is that, Henry?' Well I haven't heard or seen him before until today, so it must be him. I went through a hallway that had a staircase at the end of it. The guy, I was assuming  is Henry was in the hallway as well. I walked towards him to say hello to him but, he looked frightened. I took another step towards him, he started running towards the elevator on my right.

Soon after the elevator went up I heard a familiar voice. 'I think that it is Alice. She must have said something about us (Him and his counterpart.)That  must be why his is scared of me especially now that I have ink all over me.' I then heard a thud that broke my train of thought. I went to see what is was. I found Sammy trying to clean the mess one of the searchers made.

"Hey, Sammy!" I said while waving at him. He waved back. "Bye" I walked out of the room. It would be way to awkward to stay there any longer. So I went to see Allison and Tom. After while I got there but I didn't see them. 'Probably same reason why Henry ran away from me too. Oh, well. I guess I will go see what Inky is doing, then.' 

Henry's pov. (It's been quite a while)

*Back when Bendy saw each other in the hallway*

'That must be the ink demon.' He started walking towards me and I just started running out of fear. I got the elevator and the button with the number 9 on it. While we were going up for some reason the ink demon stayed and watched us go up. I received another task form Alice to destroy 15 of the Bendy cutouts. Some where in the same room so I destroyed them. Then I went into the elevator to level K and found a few there and destroyed them. 

I walked a bit farther and the hallway was split into 2. In the middle it had arrows, The demons pointing to the left and The angels pointing to the right. I decided to go the left since I went right last time. The floors where filled with ink and it had shelfs some were filled with bendy plushies the rest were partly covered. I looked around and found a tape recording. I listened to it and then continued walking.

After I finished the task again I went back to elevator and pressed the button for level 9 again.  The butcher gang was there and they started attacking me. I moved back and I ran up the stairs but there was some more there. Then I heard Alice say, "Disgusting wretches wandered my halls...They're trying to drag me back to the darkness. Don't let them take your angel!" Once I wiped them out. 

She told me to collect 5 ink hearts again. I grabbed the tommy gun and headed back to the elevator. And pressed the button for level 14, where I found the projectionist. After I went back and gave Alice the ink hearts, I headed back to the elevator. She talked about how she pictured Heaven was like and when she finished talking, she made the elevator go crashing down again. 

I tried to save Boris once more but I couldn't save him. I saw him for second but I passed out. After I regained consciousness. I turned around to see the elevator broken. I started looking for Boris again. 

*Time skip to the end of the fight with Brute Boris, because I don't want to explain to much*

Alice came charging at me, I was getting ready to run away from her, but Allison stabbed her in the back with a sword. I stepped back a bit to avoid getting hit with it. I passed out and ended up in the cell again.

Bendy's pov.

I went to the throne room (Idk what to call it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and looked around the room to see if there was anything interesting to see. After a while of searching I gave up and started watching one of our episodes. (It was the Snow sillies episode) Once that episode finished I turned off the screen. 

Then, I heard a noise, I left the room so the person wouldn't see or hear me. Until.....I heard Joey's voice. I froze in my tracks, and listened. At the end I heard him say, He was here for his beginning, but his never seen the end. I burst into the room to see Henry holding a reel  with The End taped on the side.

 I turned into beast bendy and started trying to take the reel away. 'He can't use that reel, or else it'll be the end for me.'  I kept chasing him, but he moved all four of the levers. I followed him through a narrow hallway and into a room with 4 pillars filled with ink at the corners of the room. I charged at henry but he moved away causing me to smash my head into the pillar.

"Ow" I whispered. I turned around and charged at him again, and I hit the pillar for the second time. This happened 2 more times. At this point my head was hurting so I took a breather, and went after Henry again. By the time I found him again he was already at the tape recorder (I had to google that) I went towards him and then stopped. 

Henry had put the reel in it. I saw that the screens started to say the end. Then I saw a bright light, I looked down and saw that I was disintegrating, also the light was coming from me. It didn't hurt but the light to bright that I had to close my eyes. After I while I opened my eyes. 

Finished a new chapter. Also sorry if I repeated some things from chapter 3 of the game and if I repeated a lot of words like After/while/And. Anyways have a Good Morning, Noon, or Night. 1015 Words.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.7K 193 19
We all know how Wilson takes Audrey into the Ink world. How long it's been going since the last reset. But, what I'f things didn't play out the way i...
1.7K 82 45
Parker who's only a fifteen-year-old boy mysteriously stumbles across the crumbled remains of Joey Drew Studios. Curious about why it was abandoned s...
18.4K 499 40
⬆️⚠️THE BOOK COVER IS MADE BY ME⚠️⬆️ (Y/N) lived a normal childhood. It was just her, mom, dad, and her older brother Benjamin. Benjamin had found ou...
7.6K 329 117
COVER DRAWING BY ME! - - In my AU ink demon and Bendy are not the same person! Contains- Ink Demon x Henry Henry was going to see his old friend one...