The Devil's touch

Oleh Vlovers19

A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devi... Lebih Banyak

Prelude
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three.
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty Six /Final Chapter/

Thirteen

1.4K 121 51
Oleh Vlovers19

Exams was around the corner and Taehyung discovered he needed help. He had been so burdened after breaking up with Jiyeon that it was almost too late before he realized he was lagging behind in his studies. His saving grace was that Jimin offered to tutor him. All he had to do in return was treat him to a free meal every weekend. That wasn't a problem for Taehyung so he readily accepted.

Jungkook teased him for days when he found out about his break up with Jiyeon. Taehyung couldn't even argue with him due to embarrassment. They were in their room having a conversation.

"How do you feel knowing you were wrong and Jimin was right?"

Taehyung clenched his teeth. "Shut up"

Jungkook laughed. "I'm sure you must have felt embarrassed having to apologise. You are so lucky Jimin's a nice guy. If it were me, I wouldn't have forgiven you"

He grinned. "Or before I do, I would make things really difficult for you"

Taehyung looked at him with a horrific expression. "I think I'm going to start reconsidering this friendship of ours"

Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung shook his head before something finally occurred to him. He took a deep breath. This particular issue had been bothering him for so long but now, he had to talk about it.

"Kookie, what's your relationship with Yoongi hyung? You two have basically being glued to each other. You've been going out with him a lot recently and last night you didn't come home"

He frowned. "This time, be honest. Tell me the truth"

Jungkook sighed. He took a deep breath before he spoke "Yoongi hyung....is my boyfriend. We are now dating"

Taehyung was not surprised but a part of him wished it wasn't true but now, the truth was out in the open.

"I tried to stop myself. I kept bringing up reasons to put up a wall between us but Yoongi was always breaking it down. He kept coming closer and closer till I couldn't resist him anymore"

Taehyung shook his head as Jungkook went on. " You say he is bad... that he's unworthy to be with someone like me but I don't feel that way about him at all. If he's bad, at least he doesn't show that side to me"

Taehyung scoffed. "Do you know what you are saying?"

"Yes I do and I think you should also start putting down your walls as well"

Taehyung raised his eyes. "What do you mean?" His voice sounded hoarse.

"Jimin...I'm talking about Jimin. I think it's high time you stop being blind and see what's really going on around you?"

Taehyung shook his head clearly annoyed. "what does this have to do with Jimin?"

"Can't you see? Are you blind? Why do you think Jimin is always around you?"

Taehyung was silent blinking back at Jungkook in curiosity.

"He got so mad when you dated Jiyeon even though he was the one who helped you get her in the first place. He's always trying to be with you. He leaves everything and comes running to you whenever you call. He offered to tutor you and in return have you buy him a meal as his own way of going on a date with you!"

Taehyung gasped.

"Are you shocked? Jimin likes you!" Jungkook blurted out.

Taehyung nearly had a heart attack. "How...how do you know?" He stammered

Jungkook laughed. "Because I can just tell. He may think that he's hiding it well from everyone but it's practically obvious for anyone to see. His only saving grace is simply because you're an idiot"

"Yah!" Taehyung exploded, his face turning red.

Jungkook laughed. "You need to start paying more attention to things other than yourself"

"If you think that I'm lying about Jimin having feelings for you and you're okay living in denial then that's fine but it will be advisable to watch him carefully from now on"

He winked and suddenly startled when he noticed that he had received a text message.

"Well, I'm sorry but I have a date with my boyfriend. I'll be back at night"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Like I believe you"

Jungkook simply ran a hand over his hair. He still looked good in a simple jeans and shirt so he simply wore a coat and grabbed his purse before heading out of the room.

Taehyung couldn't concentrate on anything. Not even the fact that Jungkook was now dating Yoongi because the things Jungkook told him took him by surprise. Jimin likes him? That's impossible. Jimin is his friend. He's a bad guy, his childhood bully. How could he possibily like him. Jungkook must simply be imagining things. There was no way it was true. He kept repeating this over and over in his head till he almost believed it.

It had been a week since Taehyung broke up with Jiyeon and he had reconciled with Jimin. Jiyeon kept her distance from him. Her friend Hye mi avoided him just like a plague ever since he rejected her so cruelly and it seemed their friendship had ended because they were no longer seen together again.

Taehyung had been moving on perfectly fine until Jungkook broke his peace of mind with that strange revelation that Jimin liked him. Now, he was in the class room feeling like his back was burned by someone's eyes. He wasn't wrong because when he turned round, he saw Jimin staring at him without blinking. Taehyung froze as their eyes met. His mind began to run quite fast.

Why is he looking at me?

What does he want?

Should I smile at him?

What should I do?

Jimin suddenly smiled at him sweetly and gave him a short wave making a tiny blush to stain his cheeks and his ears to turn red. He turned around quickly and tried to focus on the lecture but it was hard.

Jimin likes you

After lecture ended, Taehyung left as soon as possible. He was walking quickly when a person's shoulder nudged him pushing him back a few steps. Thankfully, he didn't fall. He managed to keep his ground and frowned at the person who was obviously provoking him. He got angrier he saw it was Suzy.

She stood with her hands on her hips glaring at him

"Oops...why don't you watch were you're going" she said in a sarcastic tone

Taehyung eyed her. "You should be the one watching where you're going. What's your problem?"

She seemed to become more angry. "You want to know my problem?" She yelled. "You are my problem! You, Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung stared at her in confusion.

"Because of you, Jimin keeps neglecting me...I have never felt this disregarded in my entire life. I have never ever being pushed aside for someone else before but Jimin treated me like that for the first time in my life because of you"

Taehyung grinned "And why would he do that? Isn't it because he doesn't like you?"

Suzy stared at him in disbelief. "You don't know? It's because he likes you!"

Taehyung felt a pang in his head.

"He pushed me out of his room and left me in the cold that night because of you!"

She tightened her fist "That is something I'll never forgive the both of you for"

Taehyung couldn't say a word. He was filled with shock. She was the second person confirming that Jimin liked him.

Suddenly, she laughed. "But I'm sorry for him. No matter what he does, you will never feel the same will you?" That is the only thing that can give me satisfaction"

It was like his soul had left his body because he stood there rigid on the spot. Suzy glanced at him. "What's wrong with you? Are you feeling confused?"

"Don't worry because even if he does like you, it won't get anywhere. Don't forget that Jimin is a flirt and he can never be content with one person. you'll only be a passing thought to him. Nothing more. I'm sure of that"

After saying that, she walked away. Taehyung dragged his leg slowly. He didn't know what to believe but then again, he didn't know why he was worried about Suzy's last words. He left the school grounds and entered the main street but he was so deep in thought, he didn't notice a black power bike heading straight towards him. Before he caught sight of it, the bike was already so close, it would be impossible to dodge it.

Bam!

He fell to the ground as he heard the sound of the bones on his left leg dislocating. He didn't know when he lost consciousness. When he woke up, he heard the voice of someone talking on the phone. He was lying on a bed inside a room that resembled the ones in a hospital.

He turned and saw a young boy on the phone. He was thin and slender. His hair was dyed orange and his whole person screamed wealth.

"Yes, he's here. He fainted. Please calm down. He'll be fine."

The boy stopped the call and looked at him. As soon as their eyes met, he smiled. He looked really bright when he smiled.

"You're finally awake" The boy said cheerfully

Taehyung nodded. "Who are you?"

"Um... sorry. My name's Jung Hoseok. I'm the one who hit you with my bike"

Taehyung remembered the incident as he looked at his left leg which was all bandaged up.

"I'm so sorry about this. I'm a transfer student so I'm not that aware of this new sorrounding. I was trying to take a short cut. I didn't see you ahead and I ended up hitting you"

"It's okay"

"No...I'm ready to compensate for this"

Taehyung shook his head. "it's not totally your fault. I was too deep in thoughts, I wasn't looking where I was going"

Hoseok shrugged. "Anyway, I almost forgot" He showed Taehyung his phone "Your friend called and I told him you had an accident. He was extremely worried about you. He said he's on his way"

Taehyung shook visibly. "Is the name of my friend Jimin?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah!"

He stared as Taehyung's expression dropped. Taehyung couldn't believe he got into an accident because he was busy absorbed in his thoughts of Jimin.

Hoseok chatted with him and Taehyung discovered he was a third year engineering student transferring from a university abroad. Taehyung liked talking to him basically because he had good manners and the both of them seemed to click really well. He was hoping that they would become good friends after this.

They were still chatting when Jimin suddenly bursted into the ward with a face full of worries.

"Tae....Oh my goodness. You are okay!" He cried as he ran up to him and embraced him tightly.

"Does your leg hurt?"

"I'm fine. It's a minor dislocation but the doctor said I could remove the cast after two weeks"

"You sure?"

Taehyung nodded still painfully aware that Jimin was still gripping his hand and not letting go. It made him feel weird but it wasn't a bad kind. Neither was it uncomfortable. It only left him with a rather confused feeling.

Jimin suddenly turned to Hoseok viciously. "It's you right? You're the one who did this to him!"

Hoseok panicked and Taehyung sensing the hostility in the air decided to step in.

"It's alright. It was only an accident"

Jimin glared at him. "You're defending him? He hit you because he wasn't looking were he was going!"

Taehyung sighed. "Actually, he's not only at fault. I was thinking too much that I didn't notice him coming towards him"

Jimin's eyes widened "What were you even thinking of?"

Taehyung kept silent. He was too ashamed to say it.

"Anyway, I was worried sick about you. I thought something terrible happened. I'm glad you're fine"

He glared at Hoseok one last time before turning back to Taehyung.

"We can leave now... there's no need staying any longer"

Hoseok nodded. "um... yeah, I've paid the bills so he's free to go"

Jimin ignored him and tightened his hold on Taehyung's hand. He bent down showing the latter his back.

"Come get on"

Hoseok scoffed. "Gosh... isn't that too much? You want to piggy back him, I could take him...."

Jimin sent him a dangerous glare causing him to shut his mouth.

"Sorry....you can do whatever you want" he stuttered

Jimin side eyed Taehyung. "Are you getting on?"

This was shameful but somewhat exciting.
"You know I'm bigger than you. Won't it be too much? Besides, you're a man..."

Jimin frowned "Is that your worry? Because I'm a man?"

Taehyung froze. He could sense another meaning to those words.

Jimin continued. "It's not a problem. Besides, it's dark and the dorm isn't far from here. No one would over think me piggy backing you when your leg is in a cast"

Taehyung sighed. "Okay...fine" he whispered and wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck settling his body on his back as Jimin held his two legs to keep him in place. Strange sensations passed through Taehyung, sensations he couldn't explain. He tried ignoring it and turned to Hoseok.

"Despite the circumstances, it was nice meeting you. Would you like exchanging numbers?"

Hoseok wanted to open his mouth but the hostility coming from Jimin was too strong.

"Maybe if destiny permits, we'll meet each other again"

Taehyung pouted. "That's a shame but if that's what you want"

Hoseok smiled and watched as Jimin wordlessly left the room with Taehyung clinging to his back.

The day was winding down to a close when both boys were few meters away from the hospital.

"I don't like that guy. He seems like a pervert with the way he kept looking at you"

Taehyung clicked his tongue. "You're wrong. He was a really nice guy and he has good manners. He seems to be well brought up"

"Yet, he drives around recklessly in a power bike" Jimin added dryly

"It's just a hobby of his"

"As long as he brought you harm, I can't think well of him...sorry"

Taehyung was quiet letting it sink in.

"Anyway Jimin, thank you for coming to get me"

Jimin smiled in satisfaction as if he had finally heard what he had been waiting for. "I'll always be here for you Tae Tae"

"I know" Taehyung nodded as he tightened his hold on Jimin smelling the sweet fragrance of the latter's body wash. A warm feeling enveloped his heart.

Jimin... he's here. Piggy backing him in the early hours of the night despite how heavy he really is. Why? Because he's concerned as a friend? Or?

Jimin likes you

Thank you so much for reading. I appreciate you all for sticking to this book despite it's slow updates. Thanks for the love and encouragements you have shown me and this book. It's truly overwhelming and it gives me strength. I love you all so much. Have a great day and thank you once again. 💜💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.4K 2.9K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...
7.8K 255 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...
2.2K 43 11
Hot-nerdy Kim Taehyung, strikes a deal to the school's badboy, Jeon Jeongguk. It all starts with a pen and paper and some bunch of odd rules and most...
73.6K 4.5K 39
They say opposites attract, well will a bad boy, Kim Taehyung and a soft boy, Park Jimin, collide in an attraction or a clash from being polar opposi...