Love Me, Marry Me, Stay With...

By zelikaye

A girl who was slowly giving up on her perfect life as she continues to be left alone and hurt by the men he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 3 - From Her Father's Point of View
Chapter 4 - Present Day
Chapter 5 - Hello, Daniel
Chapter 6 - Giving Things a Try
Chapter 7 - Sapphire & Diamond Studded Bracelet
Chapter 8 - Goodbyes
Chapter 9 - Someone New?
Chapter 10 - Again?
Chapter 11 - Saved By A Stranger
Chapter 12 - Saved By A Total Stranger Twice
Chapter 13 - Where Did She Go?!
Chapter 14 - Disaster
Chapter 15 - The Start of a Big Mess
Chapter 16 - Final Decision
Chapter 17 - Just an Ordinary Day
Chapter 18 - The Kindest Decision Blake Made.
Chapter 19 - No One's Going To Get Caught For A Mistake For One Night
Chapter 20 - Luke Cruzate
Chapter 21 - Rein's Confession
Chapter 22 - Expectations Lead to Disappoinments
Chapter 23 - Being with HIM is Better
Chapter 24 - He Lied
Chapter 25 - A Father's Love
Chapter 26 - Happy
Chapter 27 - Blake In A Different Perspective
Chapter 28 - Decisions
Chapter 29 - Let's Play Pretend
Chapter 30 - One Big Problem, Coming Up!
Chapter 31 - Family Planning
Chapter 32 - Devastated & Unplanned
Chapter 33 - Devastated & Unplanned II
Chapter 34 - 7 Months Later
Chapter 36 - New Lives
Chapter 37 - Christian
Chapter 38 - Hello Again
Chapter 39 - Our Kiss Mended Our Broken Hearts
Chapter 40 - Unpredictable Blake
Chapter 41 - Back To Reality
Chapter 42 - Harana
Chapter 43 - Marry Me
Chapter 44 - Everything's Getting Better By The Moment
Chapter 45 - Barcelona!
Chapter 46 - Family
Chapter 47 - Wedding
Chapter 48 - Hard Desicions
Chapter 49 - Critical
Chapter 50 - Stay With Me
EPILOGUE
TO MY READERS

Chapter 35 - Things Will Never Be The Same Again

2.1K 19 10
By zelikaye

Chapter 35 – Things Will Never Be The Same Again

2 months later...

Blake’s P.O.V.

“Sir, there’s nothing we could find about her anymore. Parang nawala nalang siya ng biglaan after our last trace of her in California.”

“What?! Ganun ba ganun kahirap i-trace ang isang babaeng buntis? She could have records of her check-ups in any hospital flying everywhere! 7 months ago pa yung lead na yun tapos wala paring nagbabago?! I pay you right kaya I trust you to do your work right!” Bianca held me in my shoulders to calm me down. “You may go. I want progress next week. Don’t fail me.”

I took a deep breath and drank the glass of whiskey in my desk straight. “Inom nanaman? That wouldn’t do you any good.” Bianca said while he reached for my glass and threw it on the trash bin. “Blake, you’ve been drinking everyday for the past 9 months. You might kill yourself before you could even find her.”

I stared at the collage picture frame in my office desk. It consist of Rein and I’s picture in Monaco a few months ago and our baby’s first ultrasound picture. It’s been 9 months since I last saw her and its killing me. I am missing every inch, smell, and sight of her.

“She’s going to give birth anytime this month now. She needs me, Bianca.” I said helpless as I ran my fingers through my hair.

“I wish you said that before. Dapat kasi hindi ka nagfreak out when you found out she was pregnant with your child. Sinabihan mo pa ng baka hindi sayo ang bata, eh d lalong nasaktan yun.” She tapped my shoulder and gave me one of her everything-will-be-okay hugs. “Mahirap hanapin ang taong ayaw magpahanap. I’ve never seen you so vulnerable, brother.”

“I know… I just love her so much.”

“You know what, why don’t you take the rest of the day off? I’ll tell Anton you’re not feeling well. Does that sound good?”

“Nakakahiya na kay Anton, Bianca. He took me in this company without any hesitation because I’m your brother kaya I should show him that I’m worthy of the position he gave me.”

“Nonsense. Anton treats you na like his younger brother too. That’s the least we could give to our children’s baby sitter every weekends.”

The thought of taking care of my sister’s children with really pricey French names made me laugh. “Well, Vivien and Lelliot loves me.”

“Stop calling my son Lelliot. He actually thinks that its his real name, not Elliot.”

“Its not my fault why their names are so hard.”

“Well, its because my husband is French and we both want French names for our kids. Maybe Rein would name your child after some sentimental value you and her had too. I need to go, Anton’s texting me.” Bianca walked away with her high heeled shoes clicking.

Rob’s P.O.V.

I was in the middle of a press conference for my next race when Sandro excused me because of an important phone call from Georgina.

[Rob! Oh my God!] Nilayo ko yung phone sa tenga ko when I heard Georgina’s high pitched and excited voice.

“Georgina, this better be good. I’m in the middle of a conference here. Just be quick.”

[Can you go back here as soon as possible??!]

“Georgina, can you please lower your voice down? And why?? I’m going there next week and besides, I need to fix things here.”

[Noo!! You need to go here now! Ally’s giving birth already!]

“What?! I thought she’s due next week??! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?!”

[Just come here as soon as you can!]

“Is she—“ Before I could ask anything else, she ended the call. Georgina really pisses me off.

Before I could answer wrong things in the press conference, I decided to end it for the reason that I’m not feeling well. Luckily, London is just 10 hours and 40 minutes away by bullet train from Monaco.

I booked myself a night trip train ride so I could be in London by tomorrow morning. I’m so excited to see Rein’s baby boy and at the same time, I’m happy that she gave birth already.

**

A different Rein faced me when I entered her hospital room. She’s pale, thin, and looks really tired. Her hair was pulled back in a loose pony and she’s eating sliced fruits for her breakfast.

“Rob! I’m so happy you’re here.” Her voice is hoarse. Bliss helped her to sit up straight and set aside the wheeled hospital table.

“Hey, okay lang. Wag ka na masyadong gumalaw. I know you’re still tired” I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek. “Payatot ka na. You should eat something more than fruits.”

I handed Bliss the flowers I brought and sat on the chair beside the Rein’s hospital bed. “You’re just in time, they’re about to bring baby here. Ngayon ko palang siya makikita ng maayos after I passed out right after I gave birth to him.”

“He doesn’t have a name yet?”

“I really can’t decide. I want to name him after Blake pero baka Blake doesn’t want to. Baka lalo siya magalit.” Her happy expression changed into a sad one.

“Rein, Blake’s looking for you. He’s desperate. Bakit ba ayaw mo parin magpakita sakanya?”

“I don’t want to live a life because of pity. Naawa lang yun saakin.”

Before I could even object to what she said, the nurse came inside with the baby. Rein immediately sat up straight. The nurse carefully handed her the baby.

“Hello.” Her voice was drowned into whispers and I know that she couldn’t express how happy she is. I couldn’t stop myself from taking a picture of them. “You look like your Dad. Sana he could see you now.” She said sadly.

She looked at me with her teary eyes and told me to come closer. She made me carry the baby and indeed, he looked like his dad although he didn’t look like he has Filipino blood on him because of his little strands of brown hair. I couldn’t help but to smile when the baby opened his eyes and yawned. He looked so cute and he has Rein’s eyes.

“Ate, he’s so cute!” Bliss frowned. “And he looks like your stupid husband.”

“Bliss! My husband is not stupid. He’s just not yet ready to have a family.” Bliss scowled at Rein.

“Well, whoever your husband is, I’m guessing he looks mighty fine judging by the looks of your son.” Georgina said while he was looking at the baby carefully. “Who’s your husband anyway? You’ve never mentioned him.”

“Let’s not talk about him, Georgina. He’s fine without us.”

“How’d you know?”

“I just know.”

**

A week after Rein gave birth to her baby, her family took a flight here in London to be with her. Luckily, Georgina’s flat is able to accommodate us all. Pero umalis din sila after 5 days except for Tito Enzo. They just wanted to make sure that the baby and si Rein are okay.

Sadly, Rein has been experiencing fever that’s been on and off for a couple of days now. She’s still weak and she couldn’t even walk right without anyone guiding her. Sabi niya everything in her body hurts. She couldn’t even take care of his son pa kasi baka mahawa sakanya.

“Rob, ako na jan.” Nagulat ako kami ni Tito to see her coming down the staircase. She lost a lot of weight and she’s pale. Agad akong pumunta sakanya and helped her.

“Why are you up? Diba sabi you should rest? And si baby?” Tito Enzo said. He helped her sit down in one of the bar stools and hugged her from behind para alalayan siya. “Parang kelan lang, I was with your mom inside the operating room when she was giving birth to you. Ngayon I watched you give birth with your own son. My baby girl’s all grown up now and she’s… sick right now.” Tito Enzo frowned but Rein let out a soft laugh and hugged back Tito.

“I’m okay. Wala na akong fever.” She showed us the baby moniter. “Baby’s sleeping. What’re you cooking?”

“Beef stew. Georgina called, sabi niya pauwi na daw siya.”

Silence took over and she just watched me cook. A few minutes more, Georgina came and took the sit beside Rein. We were all laughing and exchanging stories when my phone in front of all of us rang. Rein went silent when he read Blake’s name in the screen. She pressed answer and turned it into loud speaker.

“Blake! What’s up?” I tried to answer as cheerful as I could.

[Rob, I think I found her.] Rein and I became stiff. I swallowed an imaginary lump in my throat before I spoke again.

“Are you sure about that? Where is she?”

[The private investigator I hired called St Thomas’ Hospital in London earlier this morning and asked if a Rein Bustamante gave birth there, and thankfully, meron nga! Rob, the whole time she was with Bliss!]

“Baka ibang Rein Bustamante naman yun, Blake. And for sure, wala na sa hospital si Rein kung siya nga yun. And ano ba mga sinabi sayo?”

[No. Rob, I know it. I’m on my way to London now. The nurse in the reception gave me an address in Mayfair kaya lang she told me that’s all the details she could give. But I’m on my way. I’m going to see her, Rob! Finally, after 9 months I’m going to get to be with her again!]

When Blake hunged up, Rein choked back a sob and covered her face with both of her hands. She started crying. “I’m not ready to see him again.” She managed to say.

“Ally, maybe this is the right time to be with him again.” Georgina said.

“No! I’m not yet ready to face him. No…”

“I may not know who your husband is, but the way he sounds when he told Rob he found you, he obviously loves you.”

“You don’t know him, Georgie. Magulo siya. One day we’re okay, then the next day we’re not. Maybe he just wants to see me to take my son away from me. I’m not ready to see him now. Not yet.” She sobbed. “Pa, do something! Rob!”

“Rein, we can’t do anything. Hindi ka naman pwede umalis, not in your condition. You still haven’t recovered yet and hindi pa pwede dalhin si baby sa crowded places.” Tito Enzo tried to calm her down but instead, she panicked more.

“No! Pa, hindi niya pwede makita si Christian! He can’t… ayoko!” Rein almost stumbled down the chair and luckily, nasalo ko siya.

Georgina started to cry silently and panick with the sight of her best friend having her depression attacks. My heart breaks to see her like this. I hugged her tightly to hold her in place. I knew that her body was hurting. “Rein, please, calm down.”

“Alright, alright! I’ll find a way! Just please don’t hurt yourself, Rein.” Georgina screamed in frustration as she fumbled through her phone. I heard her speak to her Dad in the phone about a private company train to Ireland. “We’ll wait for Bliss then we’re going to Ireland for a few weeks until at least Blake’s done searching the whole Mayfair, London. Dad’s going to take care of him.” And just like that, Rein calmed down. Her Mom was right about her having postpartum depression, a kind of depression that most women have after giving birth.

When Bliss arrived, we packed our things and found a car with heavily tinted windows were waiting for us outside the apartment building. Rein to wrote a handwritten letter to Blake and handed it over the reception desk so when Blake finds th

Georgina’s annoyingly smart but stunningly beautiful with her blue eyes and dark hair. But besides that, I never heard her having a serious relationship and its starting to intrigue me.

**

No emotion can be seen in Rein’s face while she’s staring blankly outside the window of the private train. I can’t even read what she’s thinking. A few moments more, she began crying silently. Everyone was sleeping except for the both of us. I trapped her tiny frame in a warm embrace but still, she didn’t look.

“I don’t know what to do, Rob.” She wiped the tears across her cheek. “I love and miss him, I really do. But I don’t know what’s right anymore.”

“He does love you too. That’s why he’s finding you.”

“He wants me. Not our son. I don’t want Christian to grown up thinking that he’s unwanted.” She looked at Tito Enzo who was sleeping across the seat in front of us. “Natatakot ako na when Blake gets us both back in his life, he would only focus on me. Christian doesn’t deserve to not feel loved by his own father. Ako nga, I’m an illegitimate child pero none of my parents made me feel that.”

“Can’t you be positive, Rein? He wants you back. Both Christian and you. Don’t you think you’re making him suffer sa ginagawa mo? Rein, parang pinagdadamot mo na ang anak niyo sakanya.”

"You don't know him. He has this obsession over one thing that’s why he always lies, and that one thing is me. Obsession is his way of showing how he loves me. That’s why he didn’t tell me that he’s best friends with my fiancé before. Kaya I can’t help but to think he’s lying that he wants to our son to get me back.”

“Hindi ganun si Blake. You’re seeing him the wrong way.” I protested but she just closed her eyes shut and tears continued to flow down her cheeks.

“I don’t know what to believe anymore. I don’t know what’s right. I don’t know if I still love him. I don’t know if I want him back.”

Blake’s P.O.V.

Heavy rain started to pour while I’m on my way to the apartment where Rein stayed. I felt nervous, happy, and hesitant at the same time. After 9 months without communication, I didn’t know if everything remained the same or everything changed.

I wasn’t surprised when the cab stopped in front of a luxurious apartment building. I’m pretty sure that Rein wouldn’t settle for second best that’s why she chose to live here. The blonde girl behind the reception desk looked shocked when she saw me enter the building.

I was supposed to go straight upstairs when she stopped me.“I’m sorry, Sir but you can’t go upstairs if the resident didn’t give you their go signal. Do you know someone who lives here, sir?”

“I’m sorry.” I gave her a polite smile. She obviously knows me because she looks at me with her eyes twinkling. “I’m looking for Rein Bustamante. St. Thomas’ Hospital said she lives here.”

“I’m sorry, Sir but Ms. Rein and Ms. Georgina left the apartment for good earlier this evening.” My heart skipped a beat. My head started to hurt. Shit. “You’re Blake Bustamante, right? She asked me to hand you this.”

She handed me a letter with my name written across the envelope in Rein’s fancy handwriting. Without any hesitation and grace, I ripped the envelope open and read what’s written in the letter.

Blake,

Believe me, for the past months that we’re apart, I never missed a day without thinking of you. I wasn’t sure if you’re really coming here but I wouldn’t risk the chance of leaving before you could even set a foot in London.

A week ago, I’ve given birth to our son and he undeniably looks like you. He’s the center of my world now and I would risk anything for him. Including you. I’d rather live a life without you than have my child think that his father doesn’t want him.

Blake, you know how much I love you but I think things wouldn’t be the same again as before.

-Rein

My knees weakened and I could feel my hands shake. Gaining back my strength, I walked out of the building and hailed a cab.

I ran my fingers through my hair and the back of my eyes started to sting. I felt weak. I couldn’t even say a word. Worse, I felt abandoned, broken, and vulnerable.

I was lost in thought when my sister called. “Hello? Blake! How’d it go? Where’s Rein? I want to talk to her.” My sister said cheerfully on the other line which made my heart ache even more. “Blake! Stop idling and give the phone to Rein!”

“Bianca, she’s not with me.” I took a deep breath and tried to hold back the emotions I felt. “I’ve completely lost her.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday sa kapatid ko! :)

I'll try to finish this in 5 chapters, if not, magdadagdag pa. Hehehe. I know mabagal yung flow nung story but starting sa chapter 34, things will be on fast forward. 

Thank you for the support guys! Love you! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.9K 38
When I left her, I knew that I made the biggest mistake in my life. When I came back to the Philippines, inaasahan ko na masasaktan ko siya. Inaasaha...
585K 7.6K 49
Would you enjoy the pleasure you felt from someone you've just met? "He did it before, I'm sure this time he'll take me forever" -Andrea Ann Villaluz...
24.1K 604 31
Dalagita pa lang si Janna ay may gusto na siya kay Trent. Kontento na siyang lihim itong ibigin at pagmasdan sa malayo ngunit dahil sa kalokohang gin...
127K 3.7K 41
Book6:Never Again (Completed) by NyllelaineNyeNight from old title: TO WIN HER BACK! The story of Grecylle and Arthur. Grecylle: He's my first in...