The Return of a lost Love!!!(...

By dollface_twi-mom03

What will bella do when the man that say he loves her leaves her and then she gets pregnant and.....the man... More

who do i chose when one love left, came back but one has always been there
Meeting again/ Bomp shell
The talk with Jake.....
triangle of love
Tryin to wake from a Black whole
Figuring out how to Be a family........
being in love and loving it!!!!
WOWiohohnjhuyogi,j
finding out what to think......
Being blind- Chapter 10
trouble in our part of the woods
the beginning
what the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isabella Swan.......Bella Cullen
WHAT YOU THINK!!!! sequel or no

Bomb shell/ Empty!!!

2.4K 35 13
By dollface_twi-mom03

Recap*****************************

"Bella" he whispered now.

What Edward......what?

He looked like his eyes would have tears in them if he could cry.....

"Are they mine" Was all he said and i broke down and started to cry.....

"Yes"......................

Was all i could get out  and ran out  the store into the car and Jake and the kids, I drove off.....

**************************

 Bomb shell/Empty

Edwards Pov:

"Bella do you know how happy i am to see you to know that you are happy" I asked

"Do you know how many times i was so close to heading back here to you, Or how many times i begged Alice to see if you were ok"  

 "Edward i am fine" She explained.

I waited and waited for you to come back, are you kidding me i like died inside,  I went through hell when you weren't there I lost everything........ I lost you and Alice.

Then i lost all my other friends. 

I didn't eat.......  

I couldn't sleep.....

 I never talked..... 

I had the worst nightmares and they all can true.....

The only thing that kept  me from going insane was Jake....... Then when i found out i wa--

Wait what was she about to say all i could think was that she had a baby with the dog that dog took my Bella and my life.

Bella stoped what ever she was going to tell me and looked up at me.

 Edward never mind was all she could say.. I am fine you look fine its time to move on with your life  i have.

"I see" was all that came out of my mouth even though i thought i need to know please tell me that we still have a chance to be together to live a life that i wish i was in right now instead of that dog.

Just when i was  about to leave and give her, her peace and try again the next time I turned around and looked at  her.

"Bella you still love me i know that you have to.....you have a peace of me  there" pointing to her heart.

"Edward please stop please" She  pleaded her deep brown eyes.

"Bella can i ask you something then?"

What? she looks so cute when she gets mad i miss that i miss her i need to win her back. I was thinking still when she said "WHAT EDWARD".

  Snapped me out of thought.

Who are those kids i am pretty sure  one of them called you mommy if not both? 

I asked with alot of sadness in my voice and eyes.

"Edward" She whispered I-I-I can't do this now ok please I just don't know what to say to you.

When she said that i don't know what cam over me i just got mad mad over that dog.

"Just tell me did you and that dog have kids"  was all i said and i knew then i blew it.

"NO EDWARD " they are not Jake's but he sure has been there for them. Bella shouted which made some people look over. She smiled and brought her voice down. 

Why was she so mad, she has never been this bad before with her temper that dog has taken over my Bella. 

Then it hit me all those time Alice couldn't see Bella and i sent Rose back here to check on her i knew she would never confront her just see if she was alive.

Edward i got to get back to the the car there waiting are we done here.  She said taking me out of my thoughts again.

Bella  went to walk away....

I grabs her arm "Bella wait"......please tell me are they yours?

 How old are they?

If there yours when did you have them? (wait did i say them are they twins did my Bella have twins and i wasn't here for her) why wouldn't Rose have told me this.

Did you have twins?

 Tell me please. He pleaded.

"yes there are mine Edward" was all i heard her say

All i could think was that they were his that dog slept with my Bella. Before i could even asked Bella she started  yelling again. 

"NO they are not Jake's"  Bella's voice went to a whisper when she started to tell me about them.

Yes they are twins, born on August 13...two years ago..

"What is there names" I asked

Well my daughter she is older two minutes she said with a smile her name is Carlie Rose-Mary, my son his name is Anthony Mason.

 i  gasp.........................

"Bella" I whispered now.

What Edward......what?

I  felt like i was going to cry if i could.....

"Are they mine" Was all I said.

 Bella  broke down and started to cry.....

"Yes"......................

was all that  she said  and ran out  the store into the car  with that dog and her kids and  drove off.....  

my kids, Bella and I have kids.I  was all i could think. 

I can't believe I have kids. I have to win my Bella back I will win her back and make her remember that she loves me and that i love her and that we could be a family.

Alice POV:

So glad to be home back in Forks its only been two years or so but i still miss it. I also  couldn't wait to go find Bella i missed her so much. I told Edward not to leave her but he just doesn't get it. I was glad when we all decided to move back here and I just hope that Bella would want us back here. I haven't seen and visons of her so I couldn't stay away anymore i was just gladthat Edward got his head out of his ass (sorry to use this word) and move back here to win her back i just hope she wants him.

"What is wrong Alice, baby what is it?" Jasper ask's

I was just playing some chess with Jasper the love of my life. when I had a vison.

It was about Edward and Bella they get in a huge fight at the store in town and Edward is left there he looked really sad, there was somethings else but it was fuzzy and i couldn't tell what was going on it was making me very mad i hate it when i can't see things.

I snaped out of my vison and everyone was in the living room. All i said was Edward and Bella.

Emmett was the first to ask," what what is it is she ok is he ok are they getting back thgether."

Then Rose," Is Edward ok did he run into Bella what happened is she coming her with him does she have the b--- then she shut up and stopped dead in her tracks.

"Does she have what Rose" we all said at the same time................   

 I-i-i-ts nothing she stated its just that well well ok don't be mad you remember when edward sent me back here to check on her  everyone said yes  but i was shocked that Edward would send Rose but then i understoond why...

"He sent you to check on her YOU WHY NOT ME" I yelled

Sorry Alice he new i would just watch and you would make  a move and try and talk to  her and he didn't want that.

Ok OK what ever just tell us what you were just about  to say NOW.

I pulled Rose up against the door and asked heri have never been so mad in my whole life.

Know Rosalie WHAT HAPPENDED TO BELLA why is EDWARD upset? 

 Why were you so one of the one that wanted to move back here? 

 You hate Bella?

TELL ME, no TELL US ALL NOW!

Rose rolles her eys before saying," ok fine i did come and check on her and you couldn't see her cause she was with that dog all the time" "He must have been there to help her come" Esme said softly. "What ever reason that was why you never saw her," Rosalie stated again.

"OK Alice she told us now tell us what you saw," Carlisle Asked

"Yeah i wanna know are they out making up or something" Emmett laughs

No Emmett they aren't and i will tell you about the vision and then i want Rosalie to to finish.

We all looked at her and she just smiled.

It was about Edward and Bella they get in a huge fight at the store in town and Edward is left there he looked really sad, there was somethings else but it was fuzzy and i couldn't tell what was going on it was making me very mad i hate it when i can't see things.

Now Rosalie what else is there....

She was about to say something when Edward came through the back door, I dropped my hand's to my side and ran to Edward and hugged him it was like he didn't even feel me there we went and sat on the couch.

"Edward are you ok"  I saw I saw a vision  he looked up "Of what Alice what did you see" was all he said with sadness in is eyes.

I saw Bella and you fighting at the store. what happened?

I saw her.... she looks better then ever

We fought, that dog was with them.

i aske--

Wait with them who is them, I cut Edward  my favorite brother in thought.

Bella and Anthony and Carlie....... was all he said before i could ask who they were Rosalie gasped........

You saw them was all she said.

Then Edward jumped up and ran at her, Emmett stopped him and it took Carlisleand Jasper to get him to caim down.

"What is going on" Emmett, Esme and I said at the same time.

Tell me tell me you didn't know Rose tell me you wouldn't keep something that ment so much to me and that had to do with MY BELLA  and our kids..... Edward pleaded with sorrow in his eyes

Everone gasped.......WHATS AND HOWS AND WHENS AND WHERE IS SHE went around by everyone.

"Rose tell us you didn't know" Emmet asked

Yeah i knew she ws pregnant buti didn't think it was with Edwards baby  or did i know that is was twins till i went back. I thought that is was that dogs i was trying to sve you from hurt. rosalie replied.

"Wait" Edward and I said. When did you come back i only asked you to come and check on her once Edward moved closer to her and asked again" Tell me when and why you came back to check on her Rose"

"I still thought that they might me Edward so  when she was Six months along i can back and checked on her that is when i found out they were twins a boy and a girl right". She asked 

"Yeah" with a nod from Edward.........

Anyway's Rose began again, I new they were Edwards after her check up charlie was there and was mad talkinga bout if he ever saw  Edward  again he would kill him, But  Bella was just caim told Charlie that its fineto not be mad at you cause you didn't even know that you were going to be a daddy.

Rose got a mean look on her face before she said the next thing and i new what it was i heard Edward growl from behind.

Rosalie looked up and nodded and only said," yeah the Dog was there."

Edward looked sad and went up to his room he said that he just needed time and space.

It was about two hours later when Edward finaly came down starts.

"I will when her back" was all Edward said before runnung out of the house.

*************************************

so what do you think about this chapter guys LOVE IT ****************HATE IT**************

vote comment and fan me please.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
1.5M 48.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
279K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.