Bomb shell/ Empty!!!

Recap*****************************

"Bella" he whispered now.

What Edward......what?

He looked like his eyes would have tears in them if he could cry.....

"Are they mine" Was all he said and i broke down and started to cry.....

"Yes"......................

Was all i could get out  and ran out  the store into the car and Jake and the kids, I drove off.....

**************************

 Bomb shell/Empty

Edwards Pov:

"Bella do you know how happy i am to see you to know that you are happy" I asked

"Do you know how many times i was so close to heading back here to you, Or how many times i begged Alice to see if you were ok"  

 "Edward i am fine" She explained.

I waited and waited for you to come back, are you kidding me i like died inside,  I went through hell when you weren't there I lost everything........ I lost you and Alice.

Then i lost all my other friends. 

I didn't eat.......  

I couldn't sleep.....

 I never talked..... 

I had the worst nightmares and they all can true.....

The only thing that kept  me from going insane was Jake....... Then when i found out i wa--

Wait what was she about to say all i could think was that she had a baby with the dog that dog took my Bella and my life.

Bella stoped what ever she was going to tell me and looked up at me.

 Edward never mind was all she could say.. I am fine you look fine its time to move on with your life  i have.

"I see" was all that came out of my mouth even though i thought i need to know please tell me that we still have a chance to be together to live a life that i wish i was in right now instead of that dog.

Just when i was  about to leave and give her, her peace and try again the next time I turned around and looked at  her.

"Bella you still love me i know that you have to.....you have a peace of me  there" pointing to her heart.

"Edward please stop please" She  pleaded her deep brown eyes.

"Bella can i ask you something then?"

What? she looks so cute when she gets mad i miss that i miss her i need to win her back. I was thinking still when she said "WHAT EDWARD".

  Snapped me out of thought.

Who are those kids i am pretty sure  one of them called you mommy if not both? 

I asked with alot of sadness in my voice and eyes.

"Edward" She whispered I-I-I can't do this now ok please I just don't know what to say to you.

When she said that i don't know what cam over me i just got mad mad over that dog.

"Just tell me did you and that dog have kids"  was all i said and i knew then i blew it.

"NO EDWARD " they are not Jake's but he sure has been there for them. Bella shouted which made some people look over. She smiled and brought her voice down.