who do i chose when one love left, came back but one has always been there

This is a new story that  i am wanting to write and i want  to know what you think so far its just to bring you in but i am just sneeky that way lol....... so vote and comment for me to see if  this sounds like you would like to find more about>>>>>>>>Yes this is a bella and  cullen's and jake  book but know one is vamps and no wolfs but  there is a werid twist....

Its been years since i have seen him and here he is just standing  there. So close i could  touch him, I just need to go over to him and ask him why?

What did i ever do to have him leave me?

 What did i do so wrong to have him just abandon our kids?

Was i not good enough for him? What?

I was thinking so much to myself  that i hadn't realized that Edward had noticed me and here he was just looking at me shocked  to see me there....

I turned to leave when i ran right in to our ( i mean) my  little girl i though she was with Jake, i can't have Edward see her i just can't.... I took Carlie and picked her up and started to walk faster to find Jake and  Anthony so we could get out of here.....fast

"Bella" i heard him call my name a couple times i just kept walking. i went down the asle when finaly i saw Anthony he hadn't seen me yet but Carlie just gets so excited to see her brother she wanted  down and ran to him. Anthony saw me and ran and said mommy mommy can wee pwease get dhis i  be good......before i could say yes Edward was right behind me, "Bella didn't  you hear me calling you" He asked. " NO" Edward i didn't all i kept thinking was don't look in his eyes don't look up, then i felt someones arms around me and kiss my neck ever so soft that made me loss my train of thought............

I turned around to see my sun, my everything."Jake" I said with a smile kissed his lips " i have been looking for you, look who i ran in too"  He looked over my shoulder and pulled me behind him. I picked up Anythony and put him in the back part of the twins stroller and then picked up Carlie and put her in the front part of the stroller.

I looked at Jake with a smile, Honey why don't you go put the kids in the car, ill get this stuffand meet you out side, "like hell i am leaving you here with this prick bella" jake says holding him behind him still i whisper in his ear " baby i would rather Edward not put too and too together about the kids ok so please take them and go" i kissed his check and he left. Not with out telling Edward that he better stay away from his family.

"JAKE" I yelled just go please... i kissed my angels and said "mommy will be right there ok"