what the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys this chapter is goingto be short but i couldn't have it be part of the last and i don't want it part of the next so i hope you love the way the story is going and sorry to all team jacob fans.....

Edward POV

I have never been so mad in my life how could I let him get away from us and with everything going on I feel like I have failed Bella and the kids.

“Edward you did everything you could and you hurt him really good you need to stop feeling this way it will all work out” Japer told me.

 the rest of the family were all sitting around me talking and then it hit me what if I didn’t hurt him as bad as he made it out to be what if he is on his way to take the love of my life and run…

“OH my god we got to get back to the house now something is wrong” Alice said. She was just having a vision of the house and then it stopped which only could mean that a wolf was there and not just any wolf but Jacob that peace of crab. “WE got to hurry something is wrong hurry” I told them running towards the house I could also hear my family to my right and the could smell the wolfs coming from the east we had to hurry. I felt like someone was running fast towards us when I noticed that it was Rosalie I yelled to her. “Rose what is going on where is Bella or the kids you left just Esme are you crazy” I yelled to her…

“Edward you have to listen focus please Bella is going to do something stupid I think I tried to tell her to stop but she thinks you are dead and is willing to do whatever to save the rest of us I don’t know what she has planned but you need to look at this.” She thought back to when she was with Bella.

******Memory******

  “Jake fine! I will leave with you we can be together again and it will be as it was supposed to be but please just leave my family alone please let them leave to get the rest I promise we can leave and they wont fallow us” Bella told him. (she was crying so hard times like this I wish I could hear her thoughts )  “Bella don’t” Esme told her a grabbed at Bella’s arm but she pulled away. Bella looked at Esme and said “Mom I have to do this please tell Edward that I love him and that its time and I know that he can do this”. (If I could cry I could she loved me and she was going to do something but what was is) “Rose I love you will all my heart but I need to do this I love you all too much”. (Looking at Bella through Rose’s eyes felt weird and I was worried) “Jake please let her go and we can leave right now I promise” (Bella was going to leave with him no I growled and I could hear everyone else growl as well) “You don’t have to do this everything will work out I promise” Rose told Bella. Bella leaned in to give both of them a hug then she brought them closer and whispered. “Please take care of the twins for me and Rose please find Edward he is almost here but just tell him this is how it was meant to be and that I know he can do it. But you need to hurry go now” with that she ran over to Jake.  

********End of memory*********

“Rose what was that I don’t understand what she is thinking why is she going to leave with him” I asked turning to Rosalie. I heard a lot of what going on’s and we need to hurry but what killed me the most was when Bella ran to Jake and what did she mean by I can do it oh my god I know what she is thinking is she crazy. “Oh my god you guys run faster hurry please Bella is going to kill her self hurry please” I screamed at them. And we were off so fast..

We finally got to the house just out side I could hear Jake’s thoughts about how good it felt to kiss Bella Again and how his heart is finally at peace. That peace of shit has his lips on my wife and I will not stand for this.

I was about to move but Jasper stopped me. “Edward you have to wait she ahs a lot of anger and she is got mixed emotions she is scared and worried”. Jasper that is why I should be there. “NO son we have to see what is going on Esme is right there she can get to her in time” Carlisle said. Just then Alice was having a vision of Bella and I at out wedding and Bella’s eyes were like mine.

“NO I wont let that happen” I told her and took off running.  I felt like I was running in slow motion because my family was yelling for me and by the time I turned around Bella took the knife and stabbed her chest and Jake looked shocked while Bella Yelled that she would never belong to him and that she would always and for ever die Bella Cullen. Just then the wolfs came and attacked Jake and I ran towards Bella. “Bella NO what have you done. You can’t leave me you just can’t” I yelled at her the rest of my family was by my side and we ran Bella into the house. “Edward will you kiss me I can’t die until your the last person to have kiss me It can’t be Jake please understand why I ha d to do this. I love you so much that I will be with you forever” she told me with a concerned voice. “Bella why would you do this the baby the twins me I don’t understand” I told her. She grabbed my hand and kissed the ring that I gave her and then pulled me close “ I told you I would win get the baby out and change me the knife I used it has your venom on it please hurry I know you can do this”.

I can’t believe this she wants me to turn her and take the baby out in less then five minutes. “Dad please hurry Alice Rose check on the twins we need to get the baby out before the venom starts to take over the baby as well” I yelled at them…

Seconds turned into minutes and we had the baby out and then I bit Bella twice in the same spot she stabbed herself and then the beginning of forever started….

“I love you with all my heart and I can’t wait for you to see our new Son please baby know that I will be here when you wake up and we will go through everything together” I told the love of my life and kissed her and walked to find my kids playing with there new unnamed brother that is at least till Bella woke up..

Our love has made it through a lot of things but to have her and live forever with our family and our new family my life fells complete.

 goodbye Bella Swan welcome back Bella Cullen....

hope you all likethis post sorry its so short but next chapter will be soon then the book will be ending soon vote comment and like 

love all tasha