Alien Heros

Por Sovereign343

Its summer vacation! Ben Tennyson and his best friend Y/n L/n are going on a road trip with Ben's grandpa Max... Más

Bio+Harem
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
S2 Ch.15
S2 Ch.16
S2 Ch.17
S2 Ch.18
S2 Ch.19
S2 Ch.20
S2 Ch.21
S2 Ch.22
S2 Ch.23
S2 Ch.24
S2 Ch.25
S2 Ch.26
S2 Ch.27
S2 Ch.28
S3 Ch.29
S3 Ch.2 Midnight Madness
S3 Ch.3 A Change of Face
S3 Ch. 4 Wolves
S3 Ch.5 Game Over
S3 Ch. 6 Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventure
S3 Ch.7 Underwraps
S3 Ch.8 The Unnaturals
S3 Ch.9 Monster Weather
S3 Ch.10 The Return
S3 Ch.11 Be Afraid of the Dark
S3 Finale: The Visitor
S4 Ch.1 Perfect Day
S4 Ch.2 Divided We Stand
S4 Ch.3 Big Fat Alien Wedding
S4 Ch.4 Dont Drink the Water
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 1
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 2
S4 Ch.7 Ben 4 Good Buddy
S4 Ch.8 Ready to Rumble
The Negative Ten
S4 Finale: End of Summer
S5 Ch.1 "5 Years Later..."

Ch. 14

11.4K 332 297
Por Sovereign343

Allright! The season one finale of Alien Heros, and congrats to @cannibalistichunter for having the most voted name. The name for your Vilgax form will be Weapon X. Now, onto the finale!

Y/n gasps awake, covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

Max: "Another nightmare sport?"

Y/n: "Yeah, it was that alien again. Only this time, he was wearing armor and was huge."

Gwen: "You gonna be ok? They seem to be getting worse."

Max: "Nothing but a bad dream. We'll talk about it more in the morning."

Y/n: "I dont think so. He said he was coming for us now."

Max suddenly grows very nervous.

Max: "Change of plans, we're leaving now."

Ben: "Grandpa, it's 3am."

Max: "Best way to beat the traffic."

They speed off down the road, without stopping. After awhile, the kids notice how fast Max is driving.

Cass: "Hey Max, what's with being Speed Racer?"

Max: "I want to make Mt. Rushmore by nightfall."

Ben: "I'm so bored."

Ben turns to the table and sees that Gwen is on her computer with Y/n sitting next to her watching what she is doing, with Cass sitting across from them reading a small book.

Ben: "Let me play a game."

Gwen: "I would but Y/n and I are using my computer. This is a good opportunity to entertain yourself."

Ben gives a sly smirk and, without anyone noticing somehow, transforms into Upgrade and highjacks Gwen's computer.

Gwen: "Ben! Get out of my computer!"

Upgrade: "What? I'm just entertain- whoa! What's up with all these notes you have in here?"

Gwen: "What do you care, now get out!"

Upgrade: "But they're all about you and Y/n."

Gwen blushes now knowing the exact notes Ben is talking about.

Gwen: "Ben, please get out."

Upgrade: "What in the- Highschool, Prom... Marriage and Kids!!! Whoa!"

Both Cass and Y/n stop what they are doing and look at Gwen who is as red as a tomato.

Max: "Ben, now is not the time to go alien."

Ben morphs out of Gwen's computer.

Upgrade: "Just having a little fun."

Max: "We dont need to attract attention to ourselves right now."

Cass: "What kind of attention could he attract in here?"

Ben then times out.

Max: "Nevermind."

All the kids look at each other confused, with Cass and Y/n shrugging. Y/n then leans into Gwen's ear.

Y/n: [whispering] "I'll be sure to get us a big house for our kids after our wedding."

Gwen's eyes shoot open and she looks at Y/n with an enormous blush. All he does is winks and puts his arm around her waist. Gwen leans into him with quiet possibly the largest smile she has ever had.

On the freeway, they were passing by Rapid City and noticed a large amount of smoke coming from the city. It wasn't until a huge fiery explosion is seen that Ben and Y/n decide to jump into action. After Ben and Y/n transform into Heatblast and Swampfire, they get out of the Rustbucket and use their flames to propel themselves towards Rapid City.

Once the two heroes arrive, they see that the city is being attacked by insect like drones.

Heatblast: "Why dont you punks pick on someone with some real fire power."

The two then notice that they are surrounded by dozens of drones.

Swampfire: "I get the feeling they were expecting us."

Heatblast: "Yeah, I think you're right."

The two are able to easily and quickly dispose of the drones. However, not long after they are caught in energy bindings that have them pinned against a building. The two look up to see a large spiked ball approach them. When it stops, an enormous alien steps out of it.

Swampfire: "The alien from my visions!"

Vilgax: "At last we meet. The beings who have caused me so much trouble."

Heatblast: "Who are you?"

Vilgax: "I am Vilgax, and I have come for the Omnitrix and the Ultimatrix."

Swampfire: "Only in your dreams!"

Y/n then uses his vines to tear his bindings off while Ben melts his. The two immediately begin to attack Vilgax. Ben leaps into the air bringing down a large fireball onto Vilgax, while Y/n jumps up and puts all his strength into a gut punch into Vilgax. However, despite their best efforts their attacks do nothing to the juggernaut that is Vilgax. Vilgax simply picks up the two heroes by their throats and tosses them through half a dozen buildings like they were ragdolls.

Heatblast: "Okay, this guy is really tough."

Swampfire: "Our attacks did nothing."

Vilgax then lands on the street in front on them, forming a large crater.

Heatblast: "We have to slow him down!"

Swampfire: "Melt the tar in the road!"

They unleash a torrent of flames that floods the road in melted tar, momentarily stopping Vilgax. The Rustbucket then stops in front of Ben and Y/n, with Cass throwing the door open.

Cass: "Guys Max says get in, now!"

Swampfire: "I agree, let's go!"

Heatblast: "But-"

Both Ben and Y/n then timeout.

Max: "Now boys!"

They get in and Max drives off.

Max: "Believe me when I say, you do not want to pick a fight with Vilgax."

Ben: "How did you know his name is Vilgax?"

Gwen: "Grandpa, what aren't you telling us?"

They then come under attack by two of Vilgax's drones. They are able to avoid them, but Ben and Y/n transform into Stinkfly and Big Chill. They easily destroy the drones, but are quickly besieged by Vilgax. After a one sided game of cat and mouse, Vilgax finally catches both airborne heros.

Vilgax: "I grow tired of this!"

Using his claws, Vilgax forces Ben and Y/n out of their transformations by tapping their Omni symbols.

Ben: "Hey, how'd you do that!?

Vilgax: "Children?! The Omnitrix and Ultimatrix are in the hands of mere children!?"

Vilgax attempts to grab their devices but they both emit green and yellow electricity and blast Vilgax into a nearby building.

Vilgax: "It appears as though they have already merged with your own DNAs."

The two defenseless boys try to run, but Vilgax easily grabs them.

Y/n: "I dont suppose that means you'll let us go?"

Vilgax: "Hardly."

Vilgax's war rover then stops and opens in front of him, allowing Vilgax to throw Ben and Y/n inside before stepping inside himself. His rover then speeds off.

-Timeskip-

On Vilgax's ship, Vilgax has Ben and Y/n strung up is energy binders again, only now their left arms are locked in large stasis tanks.

Vilgax: "Children. I should have suspected as much. The Omnitrix and Ultimatrix being used as play toys."

Ben: "Hey, me and Y/n have saved a lot of people by going hero."

Vilgax: "The both of you hold the keys to a power struggle so ancient, so vast it is beyond your feeble comprehension. Picture an entire army, each in command of an Omnitrix or Ultimatrix, and all at my command. I will be invincible. I will rule the universe, and the only things standing between me and my destiny is the both of you."

At his words, a plethora of very sharp tools rise from the floor around the boys. Vilgax turns to one of his drone henchmen.

Vilgax: "Prepare for takeoff. Once we're in orbit, I will finally have the pleasure of destroying this miserable planet once and for all."

Vilgax brings out a large energy saw and is about to cut off Y/n's arm but is stopped when the Rustbucket crashes through the hull and rams Vilgax into the wall. Max, then steps out of the Rustbucket wielding a large energy cannon.

Max: "Claws off my grandsons, Vilgax."

Ben/Y/n: "Grandpa/Max!?"

Vilgax: "Tennyson!"

Max then shoots Vilgax, sending him through the wall. Max drops his cannon and goes over to the boys. A power surge affects both the boys cuasing the both of them to randomly transform through their aliens, allowing them to get free. They begin to tear apart Vilgax's drones, however that ends when Vilgax has Max pinned to the floor under his foot at the hull beach to his ship.

Upgrade: "NO!"

Big Chill: "Get away from him!"

Ben and Y/n tackle Vilgax off the ship into a free fall. The three land on Mount Rushmore, and another battle ensues. With the boys randomly transforming from alien to alien, it gives them an element of unpredictability over Vilgax. However, even that appears to do nothing, even their strongest aliens like Humongosaur and Fourarms are easily dispatched by Vilgax, who can make himself even stronger by retracting the pistons in his arms. At every turn, Ben and Y/n are outmatched and outclassed by the experienced and battle hardened alien warlord. The two manage to slip away as Vilgax is distracted by his ship crash landing in the forest below. As Ben and Y/n go to find Max, Gwen, and Cass, they come across a destroyed Rustbucket and Vilgax holds an unconscious Gwen, Max, and Cass.

Ghostfreak: "No!"

Big Chill: "What have you done!?"

Ben then transforms into Wildmutt, however Y/n turns into a different form. His most powerful form yet. One that shocks Vilgax to the point he drops his hostages.

Imagine the Omni symbol is on your chest. Also this forms voice is similar to Vilgax, just a bit deeper.

???: "Weapon X!!!"

X: "Release them Vilgax!"

Vilgax drops Max, Gwen, and Cass.

Vilgax: "What mockery is this!?"

Y/n, in his new form, charges at Vilgax with him doing the same, while Ben runs to check on the others.

As Vilgax and X collide, the two create a shockwave on impact. The two are shown to be clasping hands, pushing against each other. Neither giving an inch.

Vilgax: "Finally, a worthy opponent. My self."

X: "I'm going to make you regret ever coming to my planet."

The two then provide to have a boxing style slugfest, the two tear apart the county side as if it was made of tissue paper. However, Y/n is loosing the fight as he has no experience with this new form, while Vilgax had all the experience in the universe. But, the battle turns when Ben, as Fourarms, joins the fray. As Vilgax's ship begins to take off, the distraction made by Ben allows Y/n to gain a hold on Vilgax and throw him into his ship as it reaches the lower atmosphere, and before long the ship explodes with Vilgax inside.

Ben times out with Y/n, still in his X form, rejoin their family.

Cass: "A new member of the team Y/n?"

X: "And a powerful one. Now then, Max. We need to talk."

Max smiles as they all look to they sky at the flaming remains of Vilgax's ship.

Anf that's it ladies and germs! The end of season one. I hope you all enjoyed it. Please comment on what you thought about this chapter and season one as a whole. Now, this story will go on a short break. I'll be back with season two in December, until then everyone have a lovely days and a happy Halloween.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.5K 621 11
Of all the Lanterns who have ever worn the rings of the Emotional Spectrum...there was one whose light shined the brightest.
11.3K 286 5
if you seen the movies of the film Species all the well known ones like Species one through three I've never seen the fourth one for this story I wil...
92.9K 3.4K 25
Prince Y/n, firstborn of Prince Vegeta. His journey as young boy to a powerful warrior will be difficult, but he will learn to adapt.