~ ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป ~

By deaththekidsbitch_

Y/n is starting at Inzarizaki high in her second year with her childhood friends, the Miya twins. What would... More

- Author Note -
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11-
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
-Chapter 14-
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- AN -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
update

- Chapter 19 -

3.8K 116 100
By deaththekidsbitch_

PLEASE READ.
SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE, school has been so hectic and I am dying
Also to let yk this a filler chapter because i  couldn't write an actual chapter, i just didnt have the time to do so, this chapter may also come out as rushed so sorry about that and if u dont like maid boys skip this lol
ALSO THANKS FOR 7.7k VIEWS LIKE WTF ❤️

this is set on a Saturday afternoon
cRaCkHeAdS 🏃‍♀️

atsumu
did u guys hear about the school festival
in like 2 weeks?

y/n
YES 🙌
i rly want my class to do a maid cafe

suna
i am not putting on a maid outfit

osamu
^

y/n
BUT I WANNA SEE YALL THEM

atsumu
I WANNA PUT ONE ON

y/n
ATSUMU PLEASE COME OVER I WILL
GIVE U A MAID MAKEOVER

atsumu
ON MY WAY

osamu
i am coming as well because i want to laugh

suna
same

y/n
TSUMU IS GONNA LOOK IMMACULATE
😤😤😤😤

atsumu
YES PERIODT.

As you were about to text back to the group chat  you heard very impatient knocks coming from your front door, it startled you a bit, but you immediately ran downstairs to open the door.

Soon as you opened it Astumu slightly yelled
"Y/N DO YOU EVEN HAVE A MAID COSTUME?"

"OH FUCK, NO I DONT WE HAVE TO GET ONE"

"LETS GO THEN" Atsumu said while beginning to walk off.

"Wait, didn't Suna say he was joining as well?" Osamu stated.

"OH RIGHT LEMME TEXT HIM TO HURRY REAL QUICK"

suna

y/n
PLEASE HURRY WE NEED TO GO BUY
THE COSTUME

suna
chill
i am legit around the corner holdup

y/n
OKAY HURRY

"Okay he is close he should be here any minute now"

You, Atsumu and Osamu were standing at the front door waiting for Suna to arrive, He finally arrived after a good 3 minutes 🙄

You made it to the costume shop and you guys were currently looking at the different maid outfits.

"I want this one!" Atsumu said holding up the packet with the outfit in it.

"Okay what size are you?"

"Hmmm probably a large" Atsumu said.

"Okay got it, but can you guys wait outside I need to buy a few more things..."

They were all super suspicious of you, but listened and went outside.

now to pick out 2 outfits for suna and osamu...

After you guys bought the costumes, y'all went to get some food. After that, you quickly made it back to the house and were excited to see them in their outfits.

"GUYS HURRY UPP" You said as your dragged Suna and Osamu into the house. Atsumu was already inside.

"Okay, now everyone go get changed and make it quick"

"huh, what do you mean everyone I thought it was only Atsumu" Suna said.

"NOPE, you are all turning into maids now go on" You said as you pushed them to get ready.

"uh your gonna pay me back for this!" Osamu yelled from upstairs.

"OKAY WHATEVER"

You waited in the living area for them to finish getting ready. You heard footsteps coming down the stairs and immediately turned around. Atsumu came down.

"OMG ATSUMUU YOU LOOK SO PRETTYY" You said getting out your phone to take a photo.

"I know" He said as he did a slight hair flip.

Next Osamu came down looking like he was about to kill you.

"OSAMUUU"

You were completely dying at the point. You were about to take a picture of Osamu but then Suna came down.

*insert intense nosebleed*

You passed out lol.

"Yo pour water on her face"

"Ok lemme go fill the bucket"

.
.
.

splash

You immediately sat up and gasped for air.

"Did I just pass out"

"Yes" They all said in unison.

"I mean I understand why, LOOK AT YALL, especially Suna, like GOD DAMN"

"Y/n I didn't think you would have a maid fetish, but thanks for the compliment " Suna said as he gave u a towel.

"ITS NOT A FETISH, BUT ANYWAYS now you guys are my maids, please do as I say"

"No" They all said in unison again. "I think its your turn to put on the maid outfit"

"HUHHH WHY MEE"

"You came up with the idea I think its only fair" Osamu said.

"But thats not my size"

"Don't worry, Suna left earlier during lunch to get your size"

"Are you fucking kidding me...Uh whatever"

You took the outfit and went upstairs the changed.

You looked in the mirror before going down, it was a bit short but it didn't look bad. You made your way downstairs trying to hold the end of the skirt down and soon as you walked into the living area they all looked at you.

"OMG Y/N YOU LOOK SO PRETYY" Atsumu said in awe.

"Y/n you don't look half bad" Osamu said.

"Thanks I guess" You said as you rolled your eyes.

You wanted to see what Suna thought so your turned to him, but he was passed out on the couch with a nose bleed...

~ Osamus Pov ~

I swear this two just need to get together already...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone please find me them in maid outfits i will legit pay you my life saving for them in those outfits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 12.5K 29
ใ€Ž ใ€ โ†ณ you are a new student at inarizaki and join the boys volleyball club as the manager. after struggling with friends from your old school, you gi...
168K 4.1K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
3.7K 134 17
โ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ˆ...
6.2K 86 6
y/n meets suna while hanging out with their mutual friends. suna makes it hard for y/n to resist him and he leaves her wanting more. "suna rintarou i...