What a Privilege

Door Happystorylife4ever

Everyone always says to me: " What a privilege to be you Kiko" " You always get special attention" " Just bec... Meer

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂
Prologue
1: Realization
2: News
3: Traumatic day
4: Farewell ☹︎
5: Tokyo
6: Ahh Shit, Here We Go Again
8: Revenge
9: Getting closer
Author's Note ∿❀❁❈❊❋
10: Miyagi
11: Even Though Your Not Mine
12: Unsure
13: 2 Weeks Later...
14: Rules
❀❀❀ Author's Note ❀❀❀
15: Living The Dream
16: Family
17: Cain't Wait!
18: Thoughts
19: If Only
20: Nightmare
21: Secrets
22: Suspicions
23: Break-up
24: At Last
25: Training Camp
26: Tension and Furstration
27: My Girl
28: Mysterious
29: Finding out
!!Author's note!!
30: Epilogue

7: Amusing Lunchtime

75 1 0
Door Happystorylife4ever

Sakusa's POV:

When it was lunch time, Komori and I looked for Kiko and it turns out she was already outside sitting under a tree.

" Hey, mind if we sit with you?" I ask her and she smiled and then shook her head no while eating her food.

" Hey Sakusa, and Komori, how's school so far?" Kiko asked me and Komori who were unpacking our lunches. I rolled my eyes and Komori slightly smiled.

" Well, my school day is the usual. Trying to get past fangirls waiting in the halls for Sakusa, some boring classes and looking forward to lunch o we get to see you more." Komori stated and she smiled.

" Today, like every single day I have to deal with the fangirls squealing in my ear not using honorifics, using my first name. I cringed. Classes were boring as usual." I sighed.

" That seems better than every girl in your class staring at you, actually more like glaring because you walked in the building with Sakusa and those weren't the same girls that were there in the morning so gossip does spread fast. Oh and having some boys blush at you when ever you look at them. Hearing comments about how you would be good to d-" Kiko started ranting but I cut her off before she could say some of that stuff.

" So you might have some fan boys after all hmm?" I ask her and she gave me a playful smile then rolled her eyes.

" I doubt it, but if I do then 'Samu and 'Sumu will be my body guards. That's why I never had a boyfriend yet." She giggled and that made Komori laugh as well and I slightly smiled but I tried to suppress it.

*Ring*

*Ring* 

*Ring*

* 'Samu 🍙❤️ wants to FaceTime you*

( Accept or Decline )

(On FaceTime call)

Kiko: Heya 'Samu! What are yer  doin'? I eating lunch with my new friends outside now!

'Samu: Hey Ki, 'Sumu and I are havin' lunch as well. Who's yer friends?

Kiko: (" Can I show you to them?" she asked me and Komori while pointing towards her phone. I nodded my head and so did Komori). (She went over to us and sat next to us while leaning over to get us in here and the camera).

Kiko: Here's my new friends! You'll love em', but I'm not sure about you 'Sumu.

'Sumu: ( Germ popped into he camera view with that scrunched up face, ew).What do ya mean?

Kiko: Look! Sakusa and Komori!

'Samu: Hey.

'Sumu: KI! HOW CAN YOU BETRAY US! THE GERMAPHOBE IS HERE! THE ENEMY ANSD HIS FRIEND!! HOW COULD YOU!?

'Samu: SHUT UP! (He shoved his face away from the camera and gave his phone to Ginjima to shut up his twin. Kiko just sighed and facepalmed).

Kiko: They fight all the time. I usually kick em' in the um that. (She said as she looked down and pointed with her eyes.I followed her eyes and it landed on my crotch. I widen my eyes and luckily, my mask was covering my face because I couldn't keep the blush in. The only reason blushed because she was look at IT. I looked at Komori and he was talking to Ginjima and he took Kiko's phone. He was laughing and having a great time). 

Me: Oh. When they get mad at you, do they do the same to you? Like smack you upside the head playfully?

Kiko: Yeah all the time, they annoy me a lot so I do that back to them. Oh you don't wanna get in the middle of the two while fightin' especially when yer 5'5 and their 6'0.(She laughed a little. I could tell she was looking back in her memory. Her fece morphed from laughing to sadness).

Me: What's wrong? 

Kiko: No matter how annoying, dirty, gross, bitchy, loud and all that stuff, I still miss em' and love em' but don't tell them I said that, I will never ever ever ever hear the end of that. Haha. (She laughed more and I blush. Not for being embarrassed, she wasn't looking at my crotch anymore in my kinda tight pants. I just don't know why. My cheeks feel hot when she has a bit of pink on hers. When she smiles too. h, it's probably nothing anyway. I'll just push it off. I barely know here anyway). 

Me: Komori, can you turn the phone towards me?

Komori: Yeah, sure (He turned the phone to me and the phone is propped up against something in the lunch room).

Kita: Hello Sakusa-san How are you?

Me: I'm good Kita-senpai. You?

Kita: Y'know yer don't have to put 'senpai' after my name, just san because you don't want to go to Inarizaki.

Kiko: I'm pretty sure he'll go if 'Sumu isn't there! (She shouted and the Inarizaki team laughed while I heard germ grumble.

'Sumu: SHUT YER TRAP! KI!

'Samu: Stop yellin'

Kiko: Make me 'Sumu, yer not here any way so suck it! (She shouted back and I snickered and Komori giggled). 

'Samu: I'll punch him for ya Ki, that's what the favorite older bro does to piss head over here. (Osamu pointed at germ over there).

Kiko: Bahaha!! (She so hard and she had to catch her breath. She put an unexpected hand on my shoulder which I stiffened. For some reason, her touch wasn't as bad like Komori's, just better).

Kiko: Omg! I'm so sorry Sakusa! I'll wash your team jacket for you and I'll buy your favorite disinfectant. She kneeled to the ground which my eyes widened at that point.

Me: It's fine. You don't have too.

Kiko: I take no for an answer, here give me your jacket please. (She had more redness on her cheeks).

Me: Uhh okay. ( I take my jacket off and hand it to her, which she stuffed in her bag. Probably so the fan girls won't see it and go cray cray. I set her phone down to take my jacket off and then handed it to her).

The phone: Ahhhh! Kiko/Ki!!

Kiko: W-what?

'Sumu: IS THAT SAKUSA'S JACKET STUFFED IN YOUR BAG!!? ARE YER DATIN' HIM!?

'Samu: (Smacked his twin upside the head with no emotion). No you idiot, there has to be a reason why, so hear here out would ya?

Kita: Osamu is right.

Ginjima: I agree.

Suna: Kita is 99.9% right all the time and your 0.1% right.

'Sumu: SUNA?!

Kiko: Good one Suna!

Me: That was a fact.

Komori: I'm with Sakusa, Suna, Kita, Ginjima, and Osamu on that. Sorry Atsumu.

Kiko: You don't have to apologize.

'Sumu: KI?!

Kiko: (She laughed).

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Me: We got to go, class is gouging to be late. See all of you soon

(FaceTime call ended)

I was about to give Kiko her phone, but she already packed up and left. She must be in a hurry. I looked for Komori, but her already left with Kiko and packed up his food. Great. well I have before I can go to class.

I held Kiko's phone and noticed her phone is still unlocked so I opened her messages and then created a new number.

My own personal number. I slightly smiled and then I named my contact so she'll know it's me.

Sakusa Kiyoomi🏐

I then saved it and locked her phone, while silencing it. The warning bell ran and oh shit I'm about to be late, I got to hurry!

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Thanks for reading!

Stay safe and I hope you enjoy!

- Author chan <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.8K 34 20
TW-ANGST Haikyuu Children AU Childhood Friends to Enemies to Lovers Lots of Angst and features all the haikyuu children though it mainly focuses on...
147K 2.6K 28
"𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗢̄𝗨 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨" | |_____𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿�...
305K 9.2K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
158K 4.8K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...