Tomorrow With You || jeongche...

By wonuhuis

Jeonghan is afraid of what lies ahead of him while Seungcheol always looked forward to tomorrow. svt fanfic... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Tomorrow with You
plug!

4

1.3K 81 35
By wonuhuis

Jeonghan groaned, his head was pounding and the sun was unbearably hot. He was thinking of maybe drinking something cold to ease the pain or just skip class because his head was really going to be the death of him.

Before entering the local convenience store, Jeonghan asked Jisoo's permission if he could skip the class over the phone, fortunately, Jisoo's heart had a soft spot for Jeonghan and gave his permission even though exams are finally coming near.

Jeonghan was more grateful than that because he couldn't really focus on class while enduring this very painful headache.

As he got inside the store he immediately went to the shelves where his favorite strawberry milk was placed and hurried back to the cashier to pay for his drink. When Jeonghan was about to pay, A guy with a low voice spoke.

"I'll pay for that, 1 banana milk and a strawberry milk please." Jeonghan turned his head to look at the guy who just treated him. He looked somewhat familiar but Jeonghan couldn't remember where he saw him and when.

The dark haired male smiled and left Jeonghan there holding his strawberry milk.

Should i follow him? Jeonghan thought as he turned back to look at the guy once more, but he already left the store. Jeonghan hurriedly went out and looked for that stranger, fortunately, he found him sitting at a bench in the park, just near from that convenience store.

Jeonghan ran towards to his direction, contemplating on what he should say. Should he ask why that stranger paid for his drink? Should he ask for his number? A one night stand?

Jeonghan's thoughts made his head ache even worse.

Luckily, Seungcheol just sat there, his intuition was telling him to stay still and not to move anywhere, he was confused but he didn't have the strength to argue with his mind.

"Hey" Seungcheol looked up to see a panting Jeonghan. Seungcheol smiled at him, recognising, that he was that guy from before

"Hey" Seungcheol replied back, not really sure what to say next, he just sat there, looking at the brown haired male who was covered with sweat because of running and excessive heat from the sun.

Jeonghan took the strawberry milk from his backpack and showed it to the black haired male. Seungcheol was confused, why was he showing it to him?

"Why did u pay for this?" Jeonghan asked, he sat down beside the stranger's empty side and wiped the sweat that was running down from his temple.

"Uhh, well..." Seungcheol stuttered, too distracted from the brown haired male's beauty. He thought to himself, why is this guy look so beautiful even when he's sweating?

Too concerned about the delicate frame sitting next to him, he handed the handkerchief he ironed awhile ago but the other male refused, avoiding any debt to pay.

"Here, I'll pay for the milk." Jeonghan handed him 2,000 won. Seungcheol looked at his palm that was filled with money and looked back at the stranger who handed it to him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" the stranger asked Seungcheol and he knew, he goddamn knew that it was him

The guy he met back in highschool, it was him. Seungcheol knew it was him. He never forgot how pretty that face was, he never forgot how warm his body felt, he never forgot how his tears were running down from his eyes, he never forgot how sad his eyes looked.

The memory was so vivid, it felt like it just happened yesterday. Just the thought of that made Seungcheol's heart skip a beat, because he knew, he was that boy who made his heart pound like crazy before.

"It's kinda hot here, do you wanna go somewhere else?" Seungcheol suggested that made Jeonghan's eyebrows furrowed. Jeonghan wanted to decline, but the pain from his head was beginning to subside and it was too early to go home.

"You're suspicious but okay," Jeonghan replied earning a giggle from the other male. Jeonghan's mind wanted to decline what that man was offering but his heart had a different answer. It was like, his heart knew that guy, and everything felt familiar when Jeonghan's with him.

They began to walk side by side, fists clenched and hearts pounding like crazy.

"What department are you in?" Seungcheol started off, he wanted to talk, he wanted to ask how he was doing, he wanted to ask why he didn't come back at that place. Seungcheol always waited at the place where they first met, but unfortunately, Jeonghan never came back. Seungcheol wanted answers, but he was too scared to ask them.

" Oh, I'm from the Music department. What about you?" Jeonghan replied, he looked at the muscular male beside him, he had a beautiful side profile and incredibly long lashes.

He's so pretty Jeonghan thought

" Me? I'm from the Business Management department. " Seungcheol answered and then Jeonghan's face lit up, Jeonghan thought that maybe this guy knows his friend Jisoo.

" Do you know Hong Jisoo? He's from that department too." Jeonghan asked, keeping the conversation alive.

" Yeah, but we barely talked to each other, not until we got assigned from the same group in our English class." The muscular male replied. "He's a good guy, a funny one to be exact. Is he your friend?" he finished off this sentence with a smile and looked at Jeonghan.

They found themselves in front of the sea, with white sand and the sun almost setting down.

"Yeah, he's not just a friend. He's my family." Jeonghan replied and looked directly at the stranger's eyes. His gaze was somewhat comforting, and it made Seungcheol's heart feel at ease.

"Lucky him, he got you." Seungcheol's voice sounded envious and that made Jeonghan grin.

"Why? Do you want to become my friend too?" Jeonghan teased the other male and laughed, luckily it was already 4 pm, the sun was setting and it was the perfect time to sit on the sand watch the sun go down.

Jeonghan sat on the white sand and fixed his things, Seungcheol followed him, making his way beside Jeonghan.

They never knew each others name, but they didn't mind because everything felt familiar. The smiles, the glances, the voice, all of it felt familiar. Jeonghan felt as if he was back home, back when everything was not fucked up, back when he was still the old happy Jeonghan.

Seungcheol wanted to ask the other male, he wanted to ask for his name, he wanted to ask for his number, he wanted to ask if he remembered him. But Seungcheol was too much of a coward, he kept on holding back.

" Are you not going to explain what you did back there?" Jeonghan spoke, finally breaking the silence. Seungcheol looked at him, still digging from the deepest part of his mind as to why he paid for this beautiful creature's strawberry milk.

"Maybe because, you were familiar? I don't know, my intuition just told me to pay for your drink." Seungcheol explained earning a good laugh escaping from Jeonghan's mouth. His laugh made Seungcheol's heart pound, it was beautiful, and he wanted to hear it again.

Fuck, i'm being weird Seungcheol thought, and yes, he was right.

" Why? Is it because I'm too pretty?" Jeonghan jokingly asked. Seungcheol wanted to say yes, his heart and his mind wanted to say yes but he preferred not to, it is the only way to prevent an awkward situation.

"Maybe" Seungcheol looked directly at Jeonghan's eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes, Seungcheol scanned every corner of his face, it was the same face who cried in his chest, the same face who made him look forward to tomorrow.

"You look familiar," Jeonghan stated and that made Seungcheol's heart pound even faster, louder than he could ever imagine. He tried covering his chest with his backpack, trying so hard not to make it obvious that he's too fond of Jeonghan's presence.

Seungcheol's mind was going crazy, he wanted to change the subject. He was afraid that Jeonghan wouldn't recognise him.

"Do you have any regrets, or fears in your life?" Seungcheol said, changing the subject. He couldn't bear to hear Jeonghan not recognising him.

"I do," Jeonghan answered in a low voice, it sounded so broken but Seungcheol didn't point it out.

"What are you so afraid of?" Seungcheol asked with a smile, dimples flashing, Jeonghan was too mesmerised by the beautiful frame of the man beside him.

" Tomorrow," Jeonghan immediately answered as if he was running out of time.

"Why?" the black haired male asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I might lose what I have now" Jeonghan stated "and that's what scares me the most, " he ended his sentence with a sigh. Jeonghan stood up and fixed his self , not minding Seungcheol who is still sitting in the ground while looking at the glistening sea.

"Will I be able to see you again?" Seungcheol asked, fixating his sight at the sea ahead of him.

"We'll see about that," Jeonghan answered. Surprisingly, Jeonghan kept a meaningful conversation with someone he barely knew,

i can't even keep up a serious talk with my friends Jeonghan thought.

"What's your name?" Seungcheol asked again, finally building up the courage to ask the important things.

"It's Jeonghan, Yoon Jeonghan" the brown haired male spoke and Seungcheol finally stood up, looking directly at Jeonghan's eyes . Jeonghan never knew that the stranger had such long lashes and plump lips that looked very soft, as soft as a pillow. His pale skin and dark raven hair made him look 10x hotter than ever.

Jeonghan knew, he wanted to sleep with him.

Stop with the lewd thoughts, get it together Jeonghan! Mentally scolding himself.

"I'll see you around, Yoon Jeonghan." the black haired male stated and patted Jeonghan's shoulder. As soon as he walked away, Jeonghan realised that he hadn't gave him his name, causing Jeonghan to panic for a bit.

"Hey!" the brown haired male shouted , he immediately looked back with a confused look on his face.

"What's your name?" Jeonghan asked, not minding the people judging him.

"It's Seungcheol, Choi Seungcheol." he shouted back.

Oh so that's his name, his name sounds hot too, Jeonghan thought to himself.

"When will I see you again?" Jeonghan shouted once again.

He smiled, waving his hand at me.

"Tomorrow!" Seungcheol replied

and that's when Jeonghan knew, he wanted to look forward to tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 20.4K 12
In which two neighbors get stuck in an elevator together. Seungcheol x Jeonghan finished: March 29, 2016 ----- © Copyright 2016. All rights reserved...
30.8K 1.4K 26
❝This wouldn't have happened if I just got his number.❞ --; Jeongcheol fanfic (short story) Started: 08-07-2020 Ended: 08-11-2020
3.7K 147 32
"If I have you,I have the world,Yoon Jeonghan.Because you are my world.I love you." "And I promise I'll be forever there for you,Seungcheol.No matter...
93.5K 2.7K 67
𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 홉레스 러브 - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL "Never thought your sudden words will make me the happiest person and break me the ve...