Miss Revenge (Roman Reigns)

By ThatWriterGirlWWE

"This crazy plan I've concocted was just getting started. He'll never know what hit him. I skipped out on Mis... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

690 19 29
By ThatWriterGirlWWE

⚠️ Trigger Warning: Drugs ⚠️

* * *

Joe: I need to see you.

Me: We go back on the road tomorrow.

Joe: Before then. I miss you.

Me: Do you want to come over? ?

Joe: Send me the address.

Damn, he's pussy whipped already especially if he's skipping out on his family when he should be trying to spend every moment with them before going back on the road.

There was quite a stretch between where he lived and where I live in Orlando so I went around my house taking down photos and other items that would connect me to Sam. After that, I jumped in my car and drove to the bad side of town, stopping on the street corner where the shadiest looking guy stood.

"Here you go," he said, handing me a dime bag of weed.

"Thanks," I said, passing him a 10. "Oh, I'm having a party tonight so what else do you have?"

"I got just what you need right here," he replied, pulling out a baggie that contained 4 pills.

Back home, I smoked half before peeing in a small container and hiding it at the back of my refrigerator to preserve it. Yes, I purposely wanted dirty urine for myself. I went over to the counter and crushed a few pills until they were nothing but powder and dumped it into flour just in time for the doorbell to ring.

"What did you tell her?" I asked once I let him in.

"That I had an early morning radio interview to promote Smackdown so leaving this evening would be better than having to be at the airport at 4 AM in order to make it," he followed me into the kitchen and sniffed. "Is that weed I smell?"

"Yeah, every now and then I have to relax and blow off some steam. You want some?" I said, taking a deep inhale.

"No, I'll pass," he declined. "You do know we're being tested tomorrow, right?"

I choked on the smoke, pretending to cough up a lung. "What?! Oh my God! I had no idea."

"They sent us an email reminder the other day," he replied.

"I never check my work email account. Shit, shit, shit! I'm going to pretend to be sick or something and not go. I can't afford a suspension this early in my career!" I cried.

"Calm down. It's $2,500 for marijuana violation. Anything harder than that is 30 days for the 1st violation and 60 days for the 2nd. If you're dumb enough to get caught a 3rd time it's a termination," Joe explained and he would know considering he got his 1st strike back in 2016.

"Okay, good to know. I'll have to be mindful of the dates from now on. I'm not making top guy money like you to be giving it away like that..."

"Now that that's settled," Joe grabbed me and pulled me to him. I moaned softly as we kissed, my arms locking behind his neck. He raised my maxi dress up to my thighs.

"Slow down," I said. "We're going to have plenty of time for that later, trust me. I cooked but I'm sure you've already eaten at home. After smoking, I'm having cravings for dessert. Do you want cookies?"

"Baked?"

"Of course," I winked. He took a seat. I purposely sat the mixing bowl right in front of him before adding the laced flour, extract, butter, eggs, chocolate chips, M&Ms, sugar and baking powder.

After about 10 minutes, I bent all the way over which he seemed to enjoy, and got the cookies out of the oven.

The tray was placed on the table and he immediately reached for one but I slapped his hand away like a child. "You have to let them cool first."

They turned out delicious I must say as I helped myself to 2 and he was on his 4th. I moved to sit on his lap. He was hard already. Joe put his half-eaten cookie down and I finished it for him.

Now we wait. The fear of the unknown had me nervous then a thought occurred. What kind of medications is he on? I'm sure there's something post-cancer related that he mentioned in an interview. What if it had a bad reaction to the drugs? What if he dies...in my house? One thing was for sure, I'm not calling the police which leaves the question, how on earth would I move the body of a 270 pound Samoan?

"Can I talk to you about something?" he asked.

"Sure," I nodded.

He hesitated. "Are you going to be mad?"

"That depends..."

"You know even though we have this going on, I'll still act as your mentor, right?"

"Joe! Just say what you have to say!" I reply, becoming frustrated.

"You have an amazing character and your mic work is great but lately once the bell rings, the magic is gone. With the draft and girls like Bianca, Ruby and Natalya coming in with addition to Sasha and Bayley at the top of the food chain, you have to step up and bring some fire to your matches or you'll be overshadowed.

So he's learned a new move for the first time since 2012 and now wants to tell me about my in ring performance? Please.

"Why were you so afraid to tell me? I'm all for constructive criticism. Thank you for letting me know and I'll keep what you said in mind," I respond robotically. "I need to finish packing because I know I'm not going to feel like doing it in the morning. Let's go back to my room."

Most of my undergarments, street clothes and essentials were already in the bag. All I needed now was a gown and gear for TV tomorrow plus 2 additional gears for the weekend live events. When I finished, I looked around to find that Joe had made himself at home. Shoes off, laid back, flipping through channels. I don't know. This just felt...weird. We've spent nights together on the road but to have him in my home and in my space felt a little too personal.

How long did it take for this shit to kick in? It's been just about 30 minutes since we ate those cookies. Maybe I needed to initiate something to trigger it.

I stood at the foot of the bed to get his attention. Once his eyes were on me, I lifted my dress over my head, naked underneath. He followed suit, taking his shirt off and kicking his pants down; I helped by snatching them over his ankle and to the floor.

"Come sit on it..." he said. I crawled up his body and was getting ready to lower myself onto his dick when he shook his head. "I meant my face."

Without hesitation, I moved to straddle his head, resting directly onto his mouth. He wrapped his arms around my legs and began to eat with long, sure strokes against my clit. It was good but regular good. Maybe I baked the potency out of...suddenly a light switch popped on. I felt very tingly and could sense my body starting to rush. There were goosebumps forming on my skin and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. Joe gave a groan of satisfaction as I got wetter. My eyelids started to flutter as my breathing became slower and heavier. The sensation was absolutely incredible. Everything seemed heightened as I slid back and forth on his tongue.

I wondered if he was feeling it yet but couldn't tell. Seconds later I felt his lips and tongue moving more enthusiastically and his muffled groans were louder. I looked down at him and his pupils were huge, displacing much of the brown in his eyes. We were officially rolling!

Reaching back, I stirred the meat, grabbing his dick and stroking. It felt harder than ever before, precum leaking from the tip. Joe worked his tongue inside of me, I gripped the headboard and rode it until my breath became ragged. My hips thrust, lifted, shook, humped and grinded on his mouth until tremors shook through me. I tried to get up but his arms locked tighter around my legs.

"Where you going?" he asked huskily.

"Nowhere, just turning around," I said and he allowed it. I sat back on his face from behind and leaned down to take him in my mouth so that we were in a 69 position. The vibrations from his moans attack my clit. I returned the favor as I moaned lustfully on his dick, bobbing my head, my hand wrapped around his shaft, pumping him as I slid my mouth up and down. He slid his tongue slowly up and down my slit. I stroked him while sucking each of his balls in turn. Joe whimpered and curled his toes.

"I'm ready for that pussy, baby," he said.

I crawled forward with my ass facing him. Reaching down, I grasped his dick, running it over my clit a few times, teasing myself, enjoying it's touch and the vibes in my pussy before slowly impaling myself in a seated reverse cowgirl. Leaning forward, I try to give him the best view of my pussy and asshole as I grinded up and down.

"That's right, fuck yourself on it," he coached in a deep, silky voice.

I gripped his knees for leverage as my ass slapped his lap hard. The sound of wet skin on skin sounded off in the room and the bed shook fiercely. He reached up, grabbing handfuls of my ass as it bounced.

I rode him for a solid 10 minutes until my legs and thighs got sore and began to give out. My body fell backwards with him still inside, my back pressed against his chest. Joe immediately capitalized on this, grabbing my tits and toying with my sensitive nipples. We slowed the tempo down as he lifted his hips, easing in and out of me, savoring the sensation of extreme pleasure.

We moved gracefully with each other. I did nothing, allowing his hands and hips to take up the authoritative motion. He kissed, licked and sucked my neck while his dick pumped steadily upwards, upwards as he let out a groan in my ear and exploded inside of me.

We were both dripping sweat and burning hot. It wasn't normal and had to be a side effect. I needed to excuse myself to look it up. "I'm going to turn some air on."

Getting hot is normal, then you'll sweat and want to cool off, then get extremely cold because the skin is covered in sweat. Stay hydrated.

When I returned to the room with a few water bottles, Joe was standing at my dresser holding a charm bracelet that belonged to my sister.

"I bought one of these 100 years ago..." he mumbled.

"Oh, for Galina?"

"No, it was for S...someone else, it had a GT charm on it just like this one," why was he so afraid to say my sister's name as if she were Voldemort, Bloody Mary or Candy Man.

"They sell the GT charms at the store in the student union..."

"Yeah, that's where I got it from. If this one had a J charm on it, I'd swear it was hers," he said. I ripped that J off a long time ago. He noticed the water bottles in my hand and quickly snatched one, drinking it down like a fish.

"Now where were we?"

Joe picked me up, hoisting me in the air. The swift movement caught me by surprise. He put me on the dresser that happened to be the perfect height for fucking. He took half a step back, with one hand on each knee, he shoved my legs painfully wide. I reached my hand down and used my index and middle fingers to open my lips for him. He smirked and gripped his dick, moving forward to accept the invitation. Our eyes met as he rammed inside of me,

his expression could only be described as animalistic and primal.

That was at around 9:30 PM. Honestly, I lost count of how many positions we tried in the hours that followed. We were both mentally and physically overloaded with pleasure, moving like we were possessed. Everything was so nice. I felt pure joy and happiness. I wasn't even capable of thinking evil thoughts about Joe and for a brief moment it felt like I wasn't just pretending to like him so this had to be some powerful stuff.

2 AM: Still going. I smiled contentedly on my back as I wrapped my legs around his waist just as he began fucking me again with short, sharp, hard strokes.

3 AM: Burned out. I finally felt the drug's grip loosening on my brain. Hair was stuck to my face with sweat, dried cum on my cheek from sucking dick in between sessions. "Joe, we need to go to sleep."

He was panting, shaking his head no. It hit him last so I guess it'd wear off of him last as well. "I can stay like this all night."

"You already have," I replied groggily.

4 AM: Finally over. On top of his chest, I wrapped myself around him and kissed him passionately as I molded my body into his. The strong hard masculine feel of Joe sent warm fire glowing through my entire body as his hand lightly caressed my ass and my back. I pushed my tits firmly into his chest as our lips and tongues merged in a kiss. I could feel his dick softening and sandwiched between us.

Finally, his head rolled to the side on the pillow. "Goodnight, Viv."

"It's morning, Joe," I replied, eyes closing.

Thankfully, I woke before him at 7:30. Now I'd be able to judge the comedown symptoms. I didn't really feel anything besides sluggishness and if I didn't know any better like him, I'd think it was due to staying up all night fucking with only 3 hours of sleep instead of a drug induced hangover. Just to be safe though I spiked our coffee with an energy booster so he wouldn't notice any additional tiredness.

Have I ever mentioned how cute Joe looks when he's sleeping? Of course this is the period of time where I don't have to look into those brown eyes and remember what he caused. He started showing signs of waking up so I rushed the process by waving the coffee cup under his nose. Joe sniffed in the aroma, eyes blinking open. He sat up against the headboard to yawn and stretch.

"Good morning," he grabbed the cup and took a sip. I sat a tray of breakfast on his lap which he didn't seem to expect. "Wow, I must've done something right last night."

Feeding Joe was the least I could do before his world came crashing down in a few hours. 60 days. Of course a suspension wasn't going to be enough to end his career. There's still work to be done but it's a start. All the fans that recently jumped on his bandwagon after he went heel will turn on him and WWE will move him down the ladder because they can't invest in and have a guy one suspension away from termination representing the company. This will only make it easier to push him out of the door when I was done with him.

"Hurry up and eat because we don't have that much time and with all the sweat, vaginal fluids and semen we have stuck to our bodies and hair, the shower we take has to be long and thorough," I said.

Joe loaded my bags to the car wearing a hat, sunglasses and a hoodie on top so no one would recognize him at the airport and ask for a selfie especially after telling Galina that he was already gone. "You ready?"

"Yeah, I just need to get one more thing," I ran back in the house and got my urine out of the refrigerator. It needed to be body temperature when I submitted it so I put the container between my boobs for warmth. Then, we were off.

* * *

"...and sign here to acknowledge the $2,500 that will be deducted from your next check," a road agent said, handing me a document after my positive marijuana test.

Twitter was boring, like the calm before the storm. I couldn't wait for the meltdown after the announcement was made. I was already laughing wondering how his rabid fangirls would jump through hoops to defend this. Some of them treat him like an innocent baby who would never, ever do anything wrong. For that reason alone I could hardly wait for my entire plot to unfold in a few months.

Joe went in some time ago and I hadn't seen him since. I walked back over to the area to see what I could see. After a few minutes, he walked out looking distraught. I quickly put on a concerned expression as I approached.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. He said nothing, handing me a folded sheet of paper. Everything was negative except for Methyl enedioxy methamphetamine better known as MDMA, Molly or Ecstasy. "What the fuck?"

"My thoughts exactly!" he exclaimed.

"This has got to be a mistake," I shook my head in disbelief.

"No, they ran it twice and I submitted another sample because I didn't believe it and still tested positive," he replied.

"Oh my God. What's going to happen to you?"

"I fought it. Why would I be stupid enough to do drugs knowing that this date was already set, I just had 2 new babies, I'm currently on the run of my career and have a reputation to uphold. After explaining all of that they let me go with a $10,000 fine," he said.

This was top guy privilege, plain and simple! If this were a random midcarder like Elias, he'd be on a flight home by now. I forced a smile to not let my disappointment show. "That's great! Well not great, but better than the alternative."

He shook his head. "I have no idea how this could've happened. They asked me if I ate any strange brownies or candy that can sometimes be laced with ecstasy. I didn't recall anything. Then I remembered last night. When we fuck it's always wild but last night was on another level. There was so much energy out of nowhere. You didn't do anything to those cookies, did you?"

"Excuse me?" scoffing, I took a step back. I knew he'd ask and I was prepared."First of all, the energy wasn't out of nowhere. There was so much of it because you were fresh from 3 days at home. When we're on the road we're both tired from hours of travel on a plane or in a car plus the matches. Second, you sat there and watched me mix the ingredients in front of you. We ate from the same batch. I even finished one of yours and guess what?" I held my drug test only positive for marijuana in his face. Pulling out my phone, I went to Google. "According to this, MDMA is detectable in urine for 7-10 days. Last weekend was 7 days ago. We were in 3 different towns where you ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at various places. Let's not even get into the stuff you eat from random gas stations. God knows where you picked that shit up from but you're blaming me? You know what, fuck you!

Joe followed after I stormed off. He grabbed my arm and I jerked away. "Viv, please. I was only trying to retrace my steps. I didn't mean to offend you."

"Well you did so you better leave me alone before we cause a scene back here. Imagine management finding out on the same day that you're on drugs and having an affair! Had an affair rather because we're done."

I was legitimately angry that nothing came of it and there was no way I could do it again because he'll be mindful of what he eats and where from moving forward. What I should've done was drugged him with steroids because with the way he's bulked up in the last few months, there was no way they'd believe that innocent, 'I don't know how this happened' excuse.

Despite not giving a shit anymore, I stayed booked on the show. Who knew real life anger in a fake fight was the key to a good match. I was facing Zelina and every move was crisper, every sequence was well executed, every suplex or powerbomb had more snap to it, every punch or elbow was stiffer. Nothing sloppy, the crowd ate it up.

Joe and Paul were on their way out.

"Was that enough fire for you?" I hissed as I passed them by.

After the show, I went to my hotel room and waited. He was predictable so it would only be a matter of time before I heard a ding.

Joe: Can we meet?

Me: Why? So you can accuse me of drugging you again? No thanks.

Joe: I'm sorry. It was stupid of me to ask.

Me: Uh huh. If you don't trust me, why are you fucking me? I don't even feel comfortable sharing my body anymore with a man who would think that low of me.

Joe: I do trust you but it's like I said earlier, I had to retrace ALL of my steps, leaving NO stone unturned. I hate all this back and forth texting. Just let me come down there so we can talk face to face.

I didn't immediately reply and saw 3 dots bubbling on his end.

Joe: Please?

Me: 410

He wasted no time. I'd gotten up to crack the door and went to check myself in the mirror. By the time I walked back out, Joe was standing there. He looked genuinely sorry not, 'let me tell this bitch what she wants to hear so I can fuck again' sorry. He hugged me, smelling fresh out of the shower. I didn't hug him back.

Suddenly, he dropped to his knees. I know this man is not about to beg. No, he had a better way of groveling in mind. I was naked in a robe again so he untied me, coming face to face with my pussy. His tongue whipped out like a serpent as he dove between my legs. He licked my folds back and forth. Holding his head in place, I rocked my hips against his face as he sucked on my clit, feeling my orgasm coming on. All I could think about was, 'put him on his knees, give him something to believe in'- Megan thee Stallion.

"You forgive me?" he asked.

"Not yet..."

He turned me around, spread my cheeks and flicked his tongue up and down. My knees buckled at the sensation. Welp, operation wellness policy was a bust so I needed to take it up a notch and find something that will stick...like his finger in my ass right now.

* * *

A/N: I have Halloween chapters of Make a Wish and Show Up & Kill on the way tomorrow or Saturday for those of you who read those.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 251 38
so liv and i...it's a long story but the short part is i hurt her i betrayed her and it's my fault she hates me
157K 1.8K 16
[Revenge] the action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands. Matured Content (R) SGPresents 2015
6.5K 239 13
π…π¨π«π π’π―πžπ§πžπ¬π¬ The action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ a kind soul mends the broken ones...
125K 1.6K 41
sorry /ˈsΙ’ri/ adjective :feeling sad or distressed through sympathy with someone else's misfortune :feeling regret or penitence