Murder She Wrote {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

How does it feel to be in love with a psychopath? Where you don't know if this woman is lying to you or telli... More

Chapter 1: Crazy Bitch
Chapter 2: Sydney
Chapter 3: Bloodline
Chapter 4: Saving Yourself
Chapter 5: Little Fires
Chapter 6: I Got You
Chapter 7: Diego Part 1
Chapter 8: Diego Part 2
Chapter 9: Battle Of The Dominants
Chapter 10: Prada Me
Chapter 11: Broken Promises
Chapter 12: 'Merry' Christmas
Chapter 13: Death Wish
Chapter 14: Get The Bag
Chapter 16: Mo' Money Mo' Problems
Chapter 17: Dangerously In Love
Chapter 18: Sick & Tired
Chapter 19: In My Bed
Chapter 20: Drifting Off
Chapter 21: Say Goodbye
Chapter 22: Later
Chapter 23: Drunk In Love
Chapter 24: Sweet Lady
Chapter 25: Honeymoon Avenue
Chapter 26: From The Beginning
Chapter 27: Hit But Don't Quit It
Chapter 28: 1 Year Ago, Today
Chapter 29: Flunitrazepam
Chapter 30: Nympho
Chapter 31: Do It Over
Chapter 32: Start Of A New Generation
Chapter 33: Don't Think They Know
Chapter 34: The Streets Talk
Chapter 35: No New Friends
Chapter 36: Close In Proximity
Chapter 37: Mama's Girl
Chapter 38: 3's Company 2
Chapter 39: Holy Matrimony I
Chapter 40: Holy Matrimony II
Chapter 41: Angels Gon' Cry
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 15: No Angel

4.4K 275 424
By YahTheDon

Omniscient
February 14th
California

Nicki got up out of her bed going to answer the door. She already knew it was Beyoncé and she'd already spent 45 minutes arguing with herself about whether she should answer the door or not.

The details of her and Nicki's fight creeped back into her mind, making her wince on the inside.

"You worried about me cheating so bad while you out there fucking other hoes huh Beyoncé?!" Nicki yelled.

Beyoncé sucked her teeth walking away from Nicki as fast as she could. She didn't have time for Nicki's shit right now. Every time Beyoncé came to see her she accused Beyoncé of cheating. Usually she'd let it just roll of because Nicki's the one that's out of her mind but today it was pissing her off.

"Bitch if you so worried about me cheating on you, the fuck are you here for?!"

"You are in my house! Did you forget that?!" She got up off of the couch and followed Beyoncé into the bedroom. She shut the door getting in Beyoncé's face.

"Girl you better take my advice and leave me the fuck alone. You done pissed me off. Get out my face."

She wasn't playing either. She didn't wanna hit Nicki but if Nicki kept on she definitely would. Nicki knew that Beyoncé's hands had no limits.

"N—"

"Onika get the fuck out my face. You gon' get so fucked up man move." Her hands were twitching at this point. She was genuinely trying to keep her hands to herself, Nicki was just making it extremely hard.

"If your whore ass is cheating on me just say so."

"What you need to be reassured or some shit? Is that what you asking for while you randomly accusing me of shit? Get yo stupid ass out my face."

"I don't know who you calling stupid—" Beyoncé moved again, not bothering to hear what Nicki had to say. "I'm fucking talking!"

"Take my advice and stop following me before you get punched in the face! Man I'm telling you."

But when Beyoncé sat up on the island in the kitchen, Nicki was right there. Beyoncé jumped down, walking Nicki back into the sink.

"I'm not gon' tell you again, next time I'm gon' swing. Stay yo ass out my face. I didn't do shit to you so I swear if you get to acting like the victim, I'm gon' beat yo ass like I don't know you."

Nicki opened her front door, rubbing her eyes. Beyoncé took her hoodie off of her head and Nicki saw the tear stains on her face. She sighed and opened the door wider for her to come in.

Nicki didn't know what it was about Beyoncé but whatever she needed, Nicki was there. She knew Beyoncé needed somebody by her side, she just felt so dumb for being that one. Beyoncé knew that Nicki would always be there for her, she was so loyal to her and she didn't even know why.

She shut the door behind her and Bey grabbed her hand softly, guiding her to her room. She closed the door and pulled her hoodie off revealing she didn't have anything under it. She kicked off her shoes, pants, and underwear and got in the bed.

Nicki followed suit, cuddling into Beyoncé. "You can't keep threatening me like that." She ran her hand down Beyoncé's toned sides.

"I told you to leave me alone. That's your problem you don't listen. I tell you to leave me alone yet your first instinct is to follow a nigga. Don't blame me if you get yo ass beat 'cause you wanna be stubborn."

"I can blame you, because you aren't supposed to be hitting me anyway."

"Man you be hitting me then act like I'm not supposed to hit you back. I ain't no nigga I'm gon' beat yo ass."

Nicki sighed at Beyoncé's words. Beyoncé grabbed her hips then rolled over, pulling Nicki on top of her. She ran her hands down her back then stopped at her ass, squeezing.

"You're not being nice." Nicki leaned down, resting her forehead on Beyoncé's. She could feel her erection already. "Don't start."

"But my pussy is already so wet for me."

"No Bey."

She was trying to show her that her behavior was not okay. She couldn't keep flipping out over everything because she didn't like it. She had to relax. And she wasn't going to get awarded because she did flip out. That's not how this worked.

"You not gon' let me fuck no more?"

Nicki shook her head. "You have to relax baby."

"How you gon' ask of me something that's impossible? I'm not gon' calm down, niggas need to know they place. Looking at you and talking to you any way they want to, that shit ain't cool and I'm not gon' let it fly. I don't give a fuck. I'm not an angel."

"Daddy please?" She kissed down Beyoncé's neck before guiding the tip of her tongue to her ear. "Please calm down."

"I mean shit I can try, no promises."

"That's all I ask for. Where's your shirt?"

Beyoncé shrugged, confused as to why this girl was asking her about a damn shirt. It was 3 in the morning, she was not putting no shirt on. Nicki reached down beside her finding Beyoncé's white shirt.

"What's with you and white shirts when you know you just gon' get blood on them anyway?"

"That's the point. Lets niggas know you not playing and you're not afraid to go out in public just like that. 'Cause I'm not. Fuck the feds, fuck them pigs, fuck 5-0, fu—"

"Okay I get it." She straightened out the shirt then leaned down placing it over Beyoncé's eyes.

Beyoncé tried to get up but Nicki held the shirt down tighter not allowing her to movie. "Aye man what you doing man?"

"Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"I thought you said you wasn't letting me fuck no more."

"I'm not letting you do anything."

Nicki gripped Beyoncé's dick in her hand then slid down on it making Beyoncé groan as soon as she felt it. She held the ends of the shirt even tighter once she started grinding on Beyoncé, she was getting deeper by the second.

Beyoncé held Nicki's waist and before she could protest, started bouncing her up and down fast. She met her bounces with hard thrusts making Nicki scream out. She could barely hear herself moaning.

She slid her hands down to Nicki's ass, still thrusting hard and fast. Nicki leaned down, kissing Beyoncé, she bit her bottom lip softly. She could feel Beyoncé throbbing inside her.

"You making it real hard for me to wanna pull out." Beyoncé mumbled against Nicki's lips. She wrapped both of her arms around her waist, fucking her harder.

"Bey!" Her legs started to tremble but Bey kept going.

Beyoncé rolled over to the side, lifting Nicki's leg onto her shoulder. Nicki tossed the white shirt on the side of the bed. The angle made her able to go as deep as she wanted.

"Oh my God." She threw her head back, digging her nails into Beyoncé's shoulders.

"Open your eyes, look at me."

Nicki shook her head making Beyoncé grip her face hard, forcing Nicki's eyes to pop open.

"Don't look away from me."

Nicki nodded feeling Beyoncé's strokes become rougher and deeper. So deep she could feel it in her stomach. She tried to hard not to look away but tears were welling up in her eyes and her face was getting hot. Beyoncé was so content staring her in the eyes like this.

"I fucking love you." Nicki gasped, her lips quivering like crazy.

"That's that pussy talking." Beyoncé dismissed and Nicki didn't even protest. She was being stuffed so good she couldn't keep her moans to herself. Unfortunately, it wasn't just the pussy talking.

Her eyes shut hard as Beyoncé pounded inside her, she came all over her. Beyoncé pulled out, her hand gripping the back of Nicki's head as she came.

"You're so beautiful." Nicki whispered breathlessly as Bey cuddled up to the pillows. She let her leg down then wrapped it around Beyoncé's waist.

"Nah that's you."

Zendaya's phone rang and she rolled over onto her stomach, not wanting to answer it. She had Kiana up under her and she felt so comfortable, that phone was not her 1st priority right now.

It stopped ringing and Zendaya relaxed for literally 2 seconds before it started to ring all over again.

"Answer the phone.

"No. Who keeps calling me?"

"Baby girl, maybe if you answered the phone you would know."

Zendaya sighed, answering the phone. She didn't even recognize the number. "Hello?"

"Zen, I know you don't wanna talk to me but you're the only number I know and I need you right now. Bey ain't answering the phone." Syd answered frantically.

"What's going on?" Zendaya sat up. Regardless, Syd was still her friend, they were friends before anything.

Kiana opened her eyes fully, her eyebrows furrowed. "Who's that?" Zendaya held up her finger.

"What's going on?" Zendaya repeated. "Where are you?"

"Jail."

"Why the fu—" Zen blew her breath loudly. "What happened?"

"I got into it with my girl and she called the police on me, said I hit her. I'd never do that—"

"Sydney, call Bey in the morning. I'm not bailing you out."

"Please? I'm not trying to spend the night in jail."

"It's not my fault that you're in there. You know Bey, Gisselle, and Jesús handle these things so I don't know why you're calling me. You might need to spend a night in there. Call Beyoncé in the morning. I'm going back to bed." Zendaya hung up the phone then laid back down on Kiana's chest.

"Syd?"

"Yeah."

"What she want?" Kiana rubbed her back.

"She's in jail for something with her new girlfriend—"

"The one with 3 kids?"

"Yeah the one who like dick."

"So what happened?"

"Something about her putting her hands on her and apparently she would never do that. I'm guessing 'cause she looks like a lil' black boy, they weren't trying to hear what she was saying."

Kiana nodded her head, nuzzling up to Zen. She wrapped her arms around her waist. "So, what she call you for?"

"She wanted me to bail her out."

"Are you going to?"

"Obviously not, I'm laying here with you."

Kiana was surprised. She always thought no matter what, Zendaya would want Sydney. The doubt was in the back of her mind because of how Zendaya was with Sydney. Seeing this right now made it a lot easier to trust her.

"It's well deserved." Kiana said.

Zendaya couldn't get back to sleep if she wanted to. Sydney was on her mind. She hated that she didn't actually want Sydney to spend the night in jail but she wasn't going to allow herself to do anything about it.

She was laying here with a woman who loved her. She didn't know it yet but Kiana did love her and only wanted what was best for her. She gave her the space she needed so that she could love herself but kept her close enough so that she knew her feelings for her were strong.

So why was she thinking about going to bail Sydney out of jail right now?

"Baby girl, go back to sleep. I'm right here. I got you." Kiana said sleepily. Sometimes Zen had nightmares that Kiana knew about firsthand.

"I really appreciate you Kiana."

"I appreciate you too. Now can we please go back to sleep? A nigga is tired."

Justin stood behind Alex as she pointed to the matching shoes she wanted them to get. Valentine's Day seemed to be going just great for him and her.

He tried to keep his mind off of Jhené and it was actually working. Alex was a great a distraction as ever but he actually liked her. She wasn't just his distraction.

"How you feelin'?" She placed her hand on his cheek. He kissed hers.

"I'm good, as long as I'm here with you."

It was like the mall was just the spot. He turned around and saw Beyoncé and Nicki and Jhené and Micheal. He sucked his teeth when he saw Jhené but him and Alex walked over to Beyoncé and Nicki.

"Wassup bestie?" He hugged Nicki.

"Hey. Y'all look good." She looked between the both of them. She was actually proud of Justin for finding someone he actually liked. It'd been so long since he genuinely liked someone other than Jhené.

"That's all her, she makes me look better."

Alex smiled. Jhené walked up to them and waved at everybody. "Hey y'all."

"Wassup boy." Beyoncé reached over and shook up with Micheal. "What y'all doing here?"

"What you doing here? You hate this damn place apparently."

"Store's opening up right next to the Foot Locker we got kicked out of." Beyoncé smirked. "I'm gon' take all of their business since they wanna ban a nigga."

"They had a valid reason to ban yo ass. Putting yo hands on folks in the store."

"Now she running my shit up. Can't keep her hands off nothing she see."

"Well tell me no then." Nicki put her hand on her hip. "You won't so I'm not trippin'."

Before they could disperse, a pregnant Gisselle stood in the middle of them. "Hello."

"Oh you outside?"

"It's Valentine's Day. I'm looking for my next baby daddy."

"You're so sick man." Beyoncé shook her head.

"Who are they?" She pointed to Nicki, Alex, Jhené, and Justin.

"My girl and her friends."

"I need to speak to my baby sister please." She said, they knew Gisselle meant for them to leave so Beyoncé just gave Nicki her credit card.

"Business is booming baby sis."

"As it should."

Gisselle nodded. "You need to be careful though. Different cartels are coming out of the woodworks and they want what we have, what you have. I simply cannot let that happen and neither can you. I hope you haven't gone soft on me because you have a girlfriend."

"Never. If it's cartels we have to take out all together then we do that. I've been waiting to use this sarin anyway."
_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 59.1K 37
~I am not done with you wifey. Not yet.~ Lies. Lies. Lies. And a little more lies. And what did I get in return? ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ Her ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ The o...
28.7K 1K 58
One little secret can create so much chaos. Follow the lives of the women who are affected by his secrets. #HisSecret Read, vote, and comment
544 1 30
Two new neighbours. One flicker of a spark. Black gloves and psychopathic indicators. A murky past and buried secrets. A relationship worth dying for...
11K 520 66
"I am one of them, baby and I will protect you with my life!" Was the sentence that made me fall down my knees and believe him, give him all I could...