TodoDeku/KiriBaku Shorts

By enigmatic_erratum

** ACCEPTING REQUESTS ** Just your weekly dose of BNHA Yaoi Fan Ships of TodoDeku and KiriBaku tandem For re... More

DARE (TodoDeku)
Notice
PDA (KiriBaku)
DARE pt.2 (TodoDeku)
BEACH DAY (KiriBaku)
JEALOUS (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt.1 (KiriBaku)
MY HERO (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
SURPRISE (TodoDeku)
MERMAID (KiriBaku)
SAVED (TodoDeku)
DRUNK
FEVER (TodoDeku)
NOT A ONE SHOT
Long Time No See...
NOT ANOTHER ONE SHOT
TOO LATE (TodoDeku)
INJURY (KiriBaku)
FOREVER? Part One (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
FOREVER? Part Two (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
NOTICE
TOO LATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
GOODBYE (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
PROTECT (Baby Todoroki ver.)
LOST AND FOUND (Todoroki x Baby Midoriya)
HIDE AND SEEK (TodoDeku)
GIFT (KiriBaku)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 1(Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 1 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 2 (Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 2 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
FIX YOU (Villain MidoKiri x Hero TodoBaku)
FIRST DATE pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
MINE pt. 1(TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
MINE pt. 2 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
MINE pt. 3 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
HOME (TodoDeku)
LETTER (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 1 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 3 (KiriBaku)
I THINK I'LL GO ON HIATUS AGAIN...
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
HIATUS MY ASS
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 4 (KiriBaku)
THIS ISN'T WORKING OUT ANYMORE
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 5 (KiriBaku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 6 (KiriBaku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 1(TodoDeku)
ON HOLD
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.1 (TodoDeku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.2 (TodoDeku)
REMEMBER ME (TodoDeku)
FOR ME (TodoDeku)

LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 7 (KiriBaku)

871 35 25
By enigmatic_erratum

"Impossible..." Kirishima whispered, eyes wide as he and the rest of the group stared at Shigaraki who had just transformed into a werewolf-- eyes locked on at Midoriya with the ends of his mouth tugging back like he was smiling if he was in his human form.

Shigaraki took a step forward, but Katsuki was already on his feet-- standing in between him and Midoriya and Shouto with his hackles raised and eyes locked in a death glare towards the latter hybrid.

Katsuki gave out a snarl, challenging the older werewolf to take another step if he dared.

"K-Kacchan..." Midoriya whispered, tears blurring his vision.

"Izuku..." Shouto winced at his wound. "You have to get out of here, Shigaraki only wants us, not you. I'll have Kirishima and the others take you away while Katsuki and I fight him off to buy you some time,"

"Do you think I'll agree to that plan of yours?" Midoriya snapped, glaring at Shouto. "I am not leaving you and Kacchan behind,"

"You're not safe here," Shouto insisted. "Don't make this any harder,"

"You cannot transform long enough to keep up to a fight with your wound, Kacchan is not enough to stop Shigaraki and the league alone," Midoriya said, "You both spent your years protecting me, let me return the favor for once... Let me stand by you and fight... or die trying,"

Katsuki glanced back at the couple, letting out a low growl that Shouto understood.

"Shut up," the half-and-half said before letting out a frustrated sigh. "Fine... but when things get out of hand, you are getting away from here... do you understand me?"

Midoriya managed a nod as Shouto planted a kiss on his head before the latter hybrid transformed back to his werewolf form and limped next to his brother.

Shigaraki bared his fangs as the three of them circled each other, watching for any indication of an attack.

Then Shigaraki made his move.

The grey wolf charged in and snapped at Shouto, aiming for the latter's neck that had Shouto stand up on his hind legs to dodge-- putting too much pressure on his damaged leg that had him yelp, making Midoriya cry out his name.

But he wasn't going to back down easily, not when the love of his life depends on him.

Keeping a safe space with Shigaraki, Shouto snarled and had pushed the grey wolf off of him-- slamming him to a nearby tree that nearly broke the trunk.

Shigaraki immediately shook it off and let out a snarl, but Katsuki was already on his feet and charged at Katsuki-- both snarling and bearing their fangs hoping to get a good death grip that would give them a chance rip the other apart.

Shouto moved, wincing at the wound he had and was about to pounce at Shigaraki when Dabi appeared before him with a smirk.

"That's cheating, you know," the older one said as his blue eyes glowed before he transformed into a black werewolf in front of their very eyes.

Shouto didn't have time to register what happened as Dabi pounced at him, both keeping their ground as Katsuki and Shigaraki kept their fight.

"How many werewolves are there in your group?!" Sero yelled in frustration.

Toga giggled upon hearing it, her feline-like eyes glowing. "Three," she answered, willing herself to change into her wolf form before pouncing at Uraraka and Jiro who was petrified on the spot.

"Kyoka!" Kaminari yelled, eyes wide with fear.

But Midoriya had moved to his feet, tackling both girls out of the way that had Toga skid on the dirty snow.

Midoriya let out a groan as his injuries made screamed in pain from his movement.

"Oh, my gods! Midoriya, are you alright?!" Jiro panicked.

"I-I'm fine! Get somewhere safe!" Midoriya insisted as he struggled to get up, unaware of Toga getting to her feet and had jumped in on him-- had Kirishima not come into his aid and swung the branch Kaminari used in an attempt to at least, knock the female wolf out.

"K-Kirishima-kun," Midoriya said, wide-eyed as Kirishima offered a hand to help him stand up.

"Uraraka, Jiro! Are you both okay?" Iida asked as he and the others ran to them.

"We're fine, thanks to Midoriya," Uraraka said.

Snarls erupting took their attention to Shigaraki and the others. Somehow, Shouto managed to take Dabi out as the black wolf went back to his human form-- unconscious and badly injured-- but not after he had a few good hits on Shouto who could barely stand and was keeping Katsuki's back covered as Toga joined in the fight to help Shigaraki.

"We have to think of a way to pin Shigaraki down," Midoriya said, "Without Shouto's help, Katsuki won't stand a chance-- not when Toga is snapping at him at any given chance she can get,"

"Leave her to us, then, Midoriya-kun," Uraraka said with a challenging smile along with Jiro who nodded.

"No wolf is going to pounce in on us and gets away with it," Jiro said, "Denki, you come with us too,"

Kaminari nodded.

"Be careful," Midoriya said, "She may be small but she's an experienced fighter, especially in that form,"

Uraraka and Jiro nodded in acknowledgment before running off to create a distraction.

"We have to get Shigaraki's attention, at least to let Katsuki think of a way to pounce in on him," Kirishima said.

"Iida-kun, can you stay here and make sure Shinsou-kun will be okay?" Midoriya said.

"Don't let me pull you guys down, I'll be fine on my own," Shinsou said, "You guys go do whatever you need, I'll be safe here and fend for myself,"

"But you're injured!" Midoriya said.

"Says the guy with the broken ribs," Shinsou answered. "Go. Let me at least help you defeat Shigaraki to make up for the mistake I made,"

Midoriya looked like he was going to protest, but Sero put a hand on his shoulder and flashed him a smile. "I can look after him. Shigaraki still has his goons on the loose and we can't let them disrupt your plan,"

Midoriya managed a smile as Kirishima pat his friend's back. "We're counting on you, Sero... Shinsou,"

"Leave it to us,"

***

Katsuki skidded painfully on the snowy ground before his back slammed hard against a thick tree when Shigaraki managed to kick him off.

Shouto gave out a growl, standing to protect Katsuki from any more attacks-- helping him recover from the hits he took.

Despite the fight going on, Katsuki still saw Midoriya waving at him-- signaling him that he has a plan.

Shigaraki let out a snarl at Shouto who kept his ground, snarling back at the grey wolf-- both wolves communicating in their language.

A pity that that greenhead human picked a pathetic hybrid like you. Shigaraki said.

Shouto barked. I won't let you touch even a stand on him!

Ha! Shigaraki howled. You're already too late, boy! I've had my way with him when he was in my grasp. You've no idea how sweet his begging sounded, ever sob that shook his fragile body as I tasted him had me satisfied. I see why you're so captivated by a human and I will see to it that he and his body will belong to me once I've killed you and your brother.

Shouto gave out a snarl familiar to Midoriya's ears-- his eyes going with horror. Shigaraki had told him what of his attempt to force himself on Midoriya and had Shouto go blind with anger.

"No... Shouto, NO!" Midoriya screamed but it was too late.

Shouto had already charged in a blind rage, unaware that he had fallen to Shigaraki's plan until it was too late.

The half-and-half wolf pounced on the grey one who had dodged it easily and successfully sunk his fangs on his neck.

"NO!" Midoriya cried as Shigaraki swung Shouto with all his might and slammed him to a tree-- leaving the half-and-half work severely injured and unconscious.

Katsuki's eyes widened when Shouto didn't move and had his eyes closed while Midoriya ran to his aid.

"Shouto! Shouto, wake up!" Midoriya sobbed, shaking the unconscious hybrid. "Please! Please wake up!"

Heartbroken, both Katsuki and Midoriya were too distracted to notice Shigaraki about to pounce until Kirishima stood in his way and made a wild swing at the grey wolf, holding a dagger and managed to nick Shigaraki.

"Kirishima, get out of there!" Shinsou yelled, having Katsuki's ear perk up and eyes widen.

Katsuki watched as Kirishima charged and dodged as he faced the grey wolf alone to protect Midoriya and Shouto along with everyone else. The blonde could even hear Kirishima muttering how facing a werewolf single-handedly was the manliest thing he ever did.

But the redhead made a wrong move as he slashed down at Shigaraki who was expecting it and dodged easily before throwing a clawed paw out and gashed Kirishima in the chest-- throwing the hunter off his balance.

Hearing Kirishima's cry of pain somehow fueled Katsuki as he struggled to stand up, fangs baring at the grey wolf who was too focused on killing Midoriya that he didn't notice Katsuki that was until the blonde had charged up at him and slammed him down-- disorienting him.

Snarls filled everyone's ears as both wolves fought with Katsuki having the upper hand as he kept Shigaraki pinned down-- enduring every scratches and bites the grey wolf managed to give him until the blonde successfully sunk his teeth into Shigaraki's throat and ruthlessly pulled back a chunk of flesh and fur from where he bit.

A sickening gurgling sound came from Shigaraki as the grey wolf struggled to breathe with his neck torn open-- eyes wide as he attempted to roll over and stand up until the sounds he made stopped with his eyes still wide open but lifeless and his body gave out a final shudder and his breath left him dead.

Silence surrounded them, not even the insects nor the wind dared to make a sound as Katsuki stared down on Shigaraki's deceased body before the blonde wolf raised his head and gave out a triumphant howl, followed by cheering from Kaminari's group.

Realizing that their alpha has been defeated, Dabi and Toga quickly exited the scene along with the other members of the league-- tails tucked in between their legs in surrender.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya cried and welcomed him with a hug as Katsuki transformed back to his human form and staggered to maintain his balance. "Oh, Kacchan!"

"I'm fine... stop worrying too much, damn nerd," Katsuki grumbled, not having any more strength to scold the worry-wart human.

Shouto met his eyes and they both shared a nod, both relieved that everything was now over.

That was until Midoriya gasped and had Katsuki whip his head in attention to see Midoriya looking at Kirishima who wasn't moving from his position on the ground.

"Kirishima?" Kaminari called as he ran to his friend and helped him sit up, Kirishima hissing in pain as deep gashes decorated his chest.

Kirishima winced but still managed a smile. "How manly was that, Denki?" his voice hoarse that brought tears in his friends' eyes.

"You idiot!" Sero whimpered, "That was the manliest shit I've ever seen anyone do,"

Kirishima chuckled eyes sleepily fluttering, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Kirishima-kun..." Midoriya said as he knelt in front of the redhead, taking his hand. "Kirishima-kun, look at me... Stay with me, okay? Your wounds can still be healed but you have to stay awake..."

"M-Midoriya..." Kirishima breathes in painfully. "I'm sorry I got you in trouble again..."

"No... no, none of this is anyone's fault, okay?" Midoriya said, tears glistening his eyes. "Don't blame yourself,"

Kirishima managed a smile before his eyes darted to Katsuki who was standing just behind Midoriya. "H-hey..." Kirishima called. "You're okay..."

Katsuki clenched his fist as he clicked his tongue and shoved Midoriya away from Kirishima before taking his place. "Don't give me that stupid speech, you hear me Eijiro?"

"Y-you said my name..."

"You're not dying, okay? Not on my watch! Not when I still have lots of things to say to you," Katsuki said, "So you keep your damn eyes open while help is on the way. "So... so try not to die just yet... not when you still have a reason to live,"

Kirishima let out another breathy chuckle. "And what reason would that be?"

Katsuki sighed before he leaned over and crashed his lips with Kirishima's, pulling the hunter's collar to pull him in close and watched as Kirishima's eyes go wide before finally pulling away to give Kirishima a moment to breathe. "Is that reason good enough, Shitty Hair?" the blonde mumbled.

Recovering from the shock, Kirishima reached up and caressed Katsuki's face. "More than enough..." he answered, eyes fluttering close as he feels his strength slowly leaving him. "I... love... you..."

"Kirishima!" Sero sobbed.

"Kirishima-kun, stay awake!" Midoriya cried.

"Eijiro! Wake the fuck up, Shitty Hair!" Katsuki yelled, tears swelling up in his eyes. "I love you too! I love you too, so... so don't you dare leave me. EIJI!"

Kirishima's eyes closed and his hand went slack, landing on the cold snowy ground.

***

Katsuki stared down at the small village, watching as kids ran around to play and the rest of the extras doing whatever they were supposed to do.

He could hear Sero and Kaminari getting into a playful wrestle with Iida talking, barking orders as he tried to keep the roughhousing to a minimum while Uraraka cheered on to whoever was winning.

It was Spring now, nearing to a Fall but no one had any slightest idea that something happened deep within the forest during the past Winter. Nobody looked for Shigaraki and the League who had suddenly disappeared without a trace. Nobody suspecting that the blonde werewolf was watching their small little village, observing them.

Until bright red eyes caught something red and Katsuki's heart skipped a beat.

Kirishima breezed through the village, heading to his friends who greeted him with a cheer, making the redhead smile wide that had Katsuki smirking.

It had been months since they fought the League and after confirming that Kirishima was going to be alright, Katsuki decided that keeping the redhead by his side wasn't the best option he could give.

Many times had he and Midoriya argued about it, but Katsuki kept his ground. He loves Kirishima so much but seeing him get hurt because of Katsuki being a werewolf was too much to bear... He almost lost Kirishima once, he wasn't going to let it happen again, not when he could protect the redhead while keeping a good distance.

Kirishima had been upset when he woke up to find that he was back at the village. He had been depressed further when he heard that the Midoriya's moved out from their hut with nobody knowing where they went. He was heartbroken to see that the hut had been emptied and no sign of Inko, Katsuki, Shouto, or even Izuku to be seen or heard.

So when Kirishima caught a glimpse of blonde from the cliff that was overlooking the village, he wasted no time running down there in an attempt to catch up with the blonde wolf who was preparing to leave him again.

Kirishima's breath caught up in his chest when Katsuki stood in front of him, back turned to him as the blonde continued to watch the village.

"Katsuki..." The redhead whispered.

"Hey, Shitty Hair," the blonde replied, his tone lacking the snarky remark.

But that didn't stop Kirishima from stomping forward and hit Katsuki square in the face.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" Katsuki snapped but stopped when he saw the tears in Kirishima's eyes. "Why the fuck are you crying?"

"You fucking idiot of a werewolf! You don't just kiss me while I'm in the middle of life and death, tell me to live because you love me and then bail out when I wake up!" Kirishima yelled. "You had no idea... how hurt I was to know that you left!"

Katsuki looked away. "Of course I had an idea... every step I took away from you tore me but I had no other choice... the League was still out there and I knew that you'd be safer if you stayed at the village..."

Kirishima's expression softened as he cupped Katsuki's face with his hands and had the blonde meet his eyes. "So you endured the pain of being apart from your mate just to keep me safe?"

Katsuki nodded. "Many times have I attempted to walk in on you... to barge inside your house and force you to come with us... but then I see you and see the wounds you had because you got mixed up with me and... I couldn't handle it... I've never been more afraid of losing someone in my life and it sucks to know that you're just an arm's length away from me but still can't have you because of what I am..."

Kirishima caressed Katsuki's cheek. "I've long accepted everything you are, both the good and the bad... You can push me away all you want but I will still choose to be by your side if you will have me," he said. "I'd rather face a thousand dangers ahead with you by my side rather than be safe but alone..."

Katsuki looked up at him before letting out a sigh of defeat. "If I let you come with us, promise me you'd stop saying embarrassing things,"

Kirishima laughed before pulling Katsuki into a kiss that his lips missed all this time. "Yeah, okay werewolf boy,"

"Shut up, Little Red Riot," the blonde retorted, cheeks tainted with a pink blush.

~ THE END ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.2K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
442K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...