Arranged |K.TH

By vvintaege

Rule one: No seeing other guys. Rule two: No leaving the house without my permission Rule three: When we'... More

Main Cast
|001|
|002|
|003|
|004|
|005|
|006|
|007|
|008|
|009|
|010|
|011|
|012|
|013|
|014|
|015|
|016|
|017|
|018|
|019|
|020|
|021|
|022|
|023|
|024|
|025|
|026|
|027|
|028|
|029|
|030|
|031|
|032|
Q&A-Questions [closed]
|033|
Q&A [ Answers]
|034|
|036|
|037|

|035|

1.9K 57 11
By vvintaege

EunHa paused, thinking carefully about what she was going to say. Picking her words carefully. "Please, just please don't say things like that. I told you how I feel and when you say things like that it just feels like your giving yourself false hope."

"You don't have to reciprocate my feelings." He told her. "But it won't stop me from feeling the way I do. EunHa I truly do love you even if you don't feel the same."

"Taehyung," she sighed taking a seat on the bed. "I told you-"

"I know you don't trust me. I know I kept things from you that I shouldn't have, I should have been more faithful. I know that. I was an idiot, stupid to listen to her." He began as he crouched down in front of his wife, taking her hand and clasping it in his. "I thought by following her rules, playing her game I'd be able to keep you safe, but I was so so wrong." He sighed, tracing shapes in the back of her hand. "It would have been better to tell you straight away and deal with the problem head on. I wish I could go back and change it but I can't. I want more than anything, anything, for things to go back to the way they were when we were both happy. I'm going to show you that I can be better, that I will be better."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jae yawned throwing himself onto the bed. He was finally done with it all. "Hey Dowoon, you can do what you want with the phone now. Oh the laptop too. I went though the whole thing. It's all gone and delt with."

"Great." The other replied taking hold of the gadgets. "So everything she had is now gone, right?" Dowoon asked just for confrontation.

"Are you doubting me right now?" Jae asked, turing onto his side. "Don't worry man, it's all gone well on her things they are. I also traced messages, emails, even her call history. Anything she had has been completely wiped out. Not a single trace left." Dowoon nodded about to leave but Jae stopped him. "Important work related documents were all sent to Taehyung's computer. That's part is backed up if anything were to happen."

"Good." Dowoon muttered. "Then I'll be right back."

"Wait!" Jae called once more as Dowoon walked through the doors. "Get me a chicken wrap on your way back up?"

Dowoon rolled his eyes closing the door behind him. It was already dark out meaning that it was unlikely for many people to be out and about. He headed straight for the pool. He watched as the water rippled as the laptop sunk down.

He wasn't taking any chances. Her phone on the other hand, he reset it. Jae had reset her phone but backed up things he deemed weren't useless or to personal/sentimental. The laptop however - that he still didn't know how Jae got his hands on but he assumed it had some to do with Chaeyoung - had everything on there.

All he had to do now was return the phone. He could leave it for a hotel staff to find it or he could give it to Jungkook to return. He decided to go with his first idea. On walking back in he placed her phone in the ledge of a plant pot and walked away undetected. He then walked to the restaurant part of the hotel, and requested a large chicken wrap for Jae.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tzuyu sat down by the edge of the pool dipping her legs in as she watching Jeongguk floating around. Since it was dark they were at the indoor pool, which they had to themselves. "Come on, join me." Jeongguk called. "It's relaxing."

"I'm good here," she told him. Jeongguk began paddling over to her. He lifted his arm out of the water resting them on the tiled floor.

"I have a question," he started. "Why do they call you the Ice Queen at work? Doesn't it bother you?"

Tzuyu shrugged. "They don't know me well enough. They think I'm cold to people hence the ice."

"And Queen because your pretty, right?" He asked. "Well, I think you're a warm queen." He said flashing a bunny smile. Tzuyu laughed shaking her head.

"When I'm getting ready for shoots I hear the makeup artist and stylists talking about you. They call you 'playboy Jeon' is there a particular reason for that?" She asked.

"Hmm, I think it started when I would 'whisk away' the women that Taehyung wasn't interested." He told her. "For example at one of those parties that Taehyung's parent would throw they'd be these other business people and one time there was this woman called Kia and she would be chasing after Taehyung, you know what I mean? And as a favour for him I'd 'steal' her away." Jeongguk explained.
"And this happened quite a few times and people began making the 'playboy Jeon' rumours. It actually quite annoying and damaging." He confessed.

"Dama-? Ah-" Tzuyu stoped herself realising what probably happened. "We don't have to talk about it. Let's just swim?" She smiled moving her towel to the side and getting in. Jeongguk smiled thankfully. He backed away a bit before splashing water her way. "Jeongguk!" She exclaimed swimming after him as he tired to escape.

"Try and get me!" He laughed.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"No no no no no..." Jieun panicked looking through her suitcase. "Where the heck is it-" she then ran to her jacket looking through the

"Where is it!" Jieun snapped storming into Chaeyoung's hotel room.

"How did you- how did you get in? I thought I locked the door." She mutter getting up. "And what are you talking about?"

"My Phone and Laptop. Where are they Chae?" Jieun asked crossing her arms. "Either you tell me or I search through your room."

"You do that and I'll call security." Chaeyoung glared. "I don't know where your things are if you don't have them. Besides, what would I want with either of them? Exactly. Now leave?"

Jieun let out a heavy sigh leaving the room slamming the door behind her. "My phone is missing." She said to the man at the front desk. "And so is my laptop."

"Have you checked your room?" He asked.

"Of course!" Jieun groaned. "It's not there."

"You could try looking in the list and found-"

"When it turns up have it sent to my room." She hissed before storming away. The man at the front desk sighed sending out a notice to the other staff members about a missing phone.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Through out the next few days Taehyung took EunHa out when he could. They'd go sight seeing together, Jeongguk Tzuyu and Jae joining them in the occasion.

Dowoon and Chaeyoung on the other hand would take turns on staying at the resort to keep an eye on Jieun making sure that she stays in line. This obviously not going past the latter, while Jieun ignored Dowoon on the occasion when it was Chaeyoung's turn to 'babysit' her she'd make Chaeyoung go to the pool with her seeing as Jieun had nothing better to do.

This morning was different however. Out of the eight of them only Taehyung, Eunha and Jieun were awake. While Taheyung was already down at the restaurant waiting for his wife so they could have breakfast together, Eunha had been stopped at the stairs by non other than Jieun.

"What do you want, Jieun," EunHa spoke not bothering to turn to face the woman.

Jieun scoffed crossing her arms. "What, am I not worth looking at?" She scowled.

"I'm waiting." Eunha spoke once more ignoring the others comment. "Well?"

"You think you're so great, don't you?" Jieun laughed. "You've amazed me. Honestly. I've been....what's the word...bamboozled! Yes bamboozled. You've seen me intimate with him, you've the way we're together. I've threatened him, I've done things to set you up, yet no matter what you both run back to each other." Jieun said in disbelief. "Why?" She asked which came out in more of a yell. "I've done all I can to keep you away but why does he always run back to you?! *push*
I'm better than you! *push* I can give him what he wants unlike you! *push* So tell me what you have that I don't! Why the fuck does he always run back to you? Huh?!" At this point Jieun had grabbed onto Eunha shaking her with each word.

Having enough Eunha pushed Jieun off her. "I don't know." She replied truthfully. "I apologise for you having so much hatred towards me, hurting you - upsetting you was never my intention. My parents mean the world to me, it was their wish to marry me off to Taehyung. My father has always been good to me so naturally I accepted for his happiness. Taehyung however had the choice of declining. But he said yes. I asked him if this was what he wanted. He said yes. Tell me Jieun, is that my fault? Did I compel him to agree? No. No I didn't."

EunHa continued in her way down the stairs but she stopped, glancing back slightly. "You're not the only one who's hurting you know,"

"What?" Jieun spat narrowing her eyes.

"You're angry, hurt, upset because the man you want is married and was rejecting you." EunHa pointed out. "Put yourself in my shoes Jieun. You've married a man you knew nothing about. A man that had no intentions of being faithful towards you. Every night you slept knowing that he was with another, having false hope that everything would be okay. Then when it finally is, after getting my a glimpse of slight happiness it's snatched away from you. I'll say this again. You're not the only one hurting Lee Jieun."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Taehyung tossed his shirt to the floor, ruffling his hair as he went to turn on the air con. He then fell back into the bed with a smile. The day had gone good. Things between him and Eunha were heading in a good direction.

His mind went back to a few nights ago to the response that Eunha had given him.

"Every time I give you a chance Taehyung, I get hurt. What makes this time any different? How do I know I won't get hurt again?" She asked in a whisper, just barely audible.

"You won't." He admitted. "I couldn't ask you to trust me since I haven't be the most trustworthy person let alone husband. I just want to be with you Eunha, even if you don't. I was to treat you how you deserve - like I should have all along."

Eunha paused for a moment looking to her hand that he helped. He was still tracing shapes in a comforting way. "I...this is the last time Taehyung. This is the last chance you get. You have until the end of our 2 years to make me want to stay."

And he was going to maker sure that nothing, no one would get in the way of it. "Babe, I was thinking," he started as he sat up hearing the door open. "When we get back- what are you doing here?" He glared. "Get out."

"How about no," Jieun smirked wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Have you completely lost it!" Taehyung snapped prying her arms away. "What part of 'get out' do you not understand? Why can't you see that I don't want you! I don't love you Jieun, not in the way I love her,"

These words hit Jieun hard. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. What was she supposed to say?

"I-" EunHa's arms dropped to her side falling lip, her phone slipping out of her grasp. He expression fell to an angered one. A smirk formed on Jieun's face. Finally

"Baby I can-" Taehyung started but was cut of by his wife.

EunHa had walked forward ripping them apart, now standing between the two. "That is it!" She fumed. "I've had enough!"

"EunHa-"

"Not now Taehyung." She stopped him, gaze falling hard. "I've had enough with you." She spat at Jieun. The once clam EunHa had vanished and in her pace was a raging woman who was finally releasing all her emotions. "What the fuck is wrong with you? When will you lean that enough is enough! I am down with all your bullshit! Why can't you just leave us alone? Jieun I have had it about up to here with you!" EunHa exclaimed angrily throwing her arm up. "I get that you're hurting - I really do. The way that you are feeling right now....it's similar to how I get at the beginning. How I felt when he'd go to you.

Unfortunately, it seams I can't change the way he feels, only he can. I can't help it if he has feelings for me i can't stop it. Only he can. What I'm saying is, rather than chasing after a man who is 'taken' if you will, start the moving on process. You're a beautiful woman Jieun, and I'm sure deep down you're an overall great person and out there there's someone waiting for you. Someone who wants you for you. Do not waste your time chasing after a man who won't look back at you. It isn't worth it."

"Jieun," Taehyung then started wrapping an arm around his wife. "I...I'm sorry for not stopping sooner. What we did...should have stopped long before. I'm sorry if you felt that I was leading you on, I thought you would have understood what you were getting into. I really should have put an end to this before my marriage, seeing how it's affected the two of us this much as well Eunha...it's something I wish had never happened."

"Never...happened?" Jieun muttered barely audible, voice slightly cracking. "So it really meant nothing to you? I meant nothing to you?" She spat in hurt and fury.

"Ji-" before he could finish the woman has stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief as he pulled Eunha into his arms, holding her close and leaning his chin at the top of her head. Eunha said nothing but her arms slowly wrapped around him as she accepted his touch. He felt free more that anything, as though a huge weight was lifted off his shoulders.

And now, hopefully it would remain the two of them. No more Jieun. Just Kim Eunha and Kim Taehyung.

[A/n]
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New year! This were different this time around but I hope we all made the most of it. Hopefully the rest of 2021 goes better for us all.

I wanted to thank you all for 74.5k reads! That's insane!!! We're almost at 100k and I'll be honest, never in my lifetime would I have thought we'd come this far 🥺 I also recently hit 600 follows and I'm assuming most are here from Instagram and for this book specifically so I'd like to thank you all for all the love and support you have been giving me throughout when this book was published till now. It really means a lot to me you have you guys here to thank you <3

Now I'd like to address my uploading schedule. For one, I don't have one. This chapter has 2442 words for the chapter itself, I tired to make it as long I could without making it uninteresting.
I try to write as much as I can when I can but sometimes I just don't have the time. I'm in the middle of planning the next couple of chapters which will really help me out in the long run because up till now this book has really been write as I go (who also plays into why I don't upload as frequently since I get writers block a lot with this) I'll try harder to post a chapter every few weeks or so and not every couple of months.

Also before I go I'd like to ask what length chapters do prefer. Short (500-700 words ) or long (1000 + words) [comment on this sentence]

Hope you all stay safe! See you soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 186 39
"I know I have made a mistake...and I regret it." chaeyoung said "Then fix it yourself. I'm done trying to fix your mistakes." Sana replied. "You kno...
55.7K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
232K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...
477K 14.1K 92
"It is not because she has high standards or expectations. It is not because she is an idol, famous and has a title. It is because I did something th...