Loki's Complications: The Dau...

Von RavensWing97

Leema was about to scream when she saw Loki, but suddenly Loki was behind her with a hand over her mouth. He... Mehr

Prologue
The Birthday Surprise
The Father
The False Rescue Mission
Time To Get Mischievous
Second Thoughts
Missing
Captured
The Black Fog
The Goddess Of Shadows
Control
The Land Of Shadows
The Youngest Avenger
Shadow Vs. Death
The Shadow Chorus
Shaken Up
Broken
Can You Forgive When You Can Never Forget?
The Not So Friendly Aunt
The Lunatic Of A Grandmaster
Into The Arena
The Other Love
Ragnarok
Forgiving
The Inner Demons
5 Years
Hope
Steve's Speech
Back In New York
Finding Hope
Loki?? Natasha!
Avengers Endgame (Part One)
Avengers Endgame (Part Two)
Changes
Loki?
The Past Loki
The Two Loki's
The Warning
The Lord Of The Underworld
The Blood Red Rose
The Lightning Bolt Of Zeus
Lovely Deaths Of Peace
Epilogue
/Acknowledgements/Loki's Complications/Next Book In Loki's Complications/

Trouble

780 22 1
Von RavensWing97

Lyra looked up at the sky. Sure enough the thunder boomed above. She had been in the grocery store when the storm began. Lyra watched as she saw Captain America tumble in. She glanced right at him then bolted, his shield slamming into a shelf as she ran by.

People shouted and screamed as she ran, her normal clothes dispersing into her normal outfit that looked like Loki's except with blue, one of her daggers in both of her hands. She let her eyes begin to flash from dark blue to light blue to trick her opponents as her cape and hood flew behind her.

Lyra made many images of herself, trying to confuse the captain, but each one he saw he sent his shield through. Lyra raced to the back of the store and leaped up to the ceiling, swinging herself up into the rafters of the store. She raced forward only ducking the captain's shield just before it hit her.

Lyra looked up and jumped up into the roof window but she bounced off as she figured out it was plastic. "Shit!" She yelled. Her only exit was the front entrance where Natasha and Cap were.

"Loki's gonna owe me for this," Lyra grumbled as she raced across the rafters and sent many images along with her, each leaping to different places. Lyra leaped down herself, leaving one image still running across the rafters.

This, Cap assumed was the real Lyra and immediately trailed her image from under. Lyra knew Thor and Iron Man were out there somewhere, but she had to take the risk. She shoved out the door, bolting into the street. She dropped and rolled as a blast of light went past her.

She looked up to see Iron Man.

"Hello Lyra," he said, lifting his hand up once more.

Lyra hit the ground as thunder raged above her. "This much for me? Aw you guys are so sweet." Lyra hissed and got stuck in hand to hand combat with Clint.

"We haven't met, name's Clint."

"I don't give a damn," Lyra spat back as she got stuck fighting him, hearing Mr. Stark say, "I can't get a clear shot."

At this point Lyra's images in the store had all disappeared and Cap was racing out. Natasha was in a copter above with Dr. Banner. Cap was racing toward them and this time Lyra muttered, "Haven't used this trick in a while."

Lyra knocked Clint away and whistled. Lyra ran and whistled once more as they chased after her. "Come on! I know I'm not Lea but give me a chance!"

The sun seemed to get brighter and then there was a flash and suddenly a white pegasus in silver armor was flying down faster than the wind itself, at least that's what it seemed.

"Yes! You son of a gun!" Lyra shouted happily and jumped up as she did the pegasus flipped over on his back and just as she caught his reins he flipped back over right side up. "Good boy Silv, Lea would've been proud."

A light beam shot at them as Silv dived, avoiding it just in time.

"Alright, you're doing great, but this is not over yet," she said looking back as the copter, Iron Man, and now making an appearance, Thor, flew after her. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to be S.H.I.E.L.D.'s test subject today."

Lyra stood up on Silv's saddle and flung a dagger at Iron Man who avoided it. She looked over her shoulder and sat back down, crouching as Silv flew around a tight corner. "Well, guess I have to use all my tricks."

Lyra sat up and her whole eye went a white blue as more of Lyra and Silv flew off in different directions. Silv dived, flying close to the ground to keep hidden. Lyra looked back and all seemed good. "Yes!" She screamed and looked back only to see a flash of light and be knocked off, tumbling into the ground as she flew back, causing the sidewalk to break.

"Dammit," Lyra growled, sitting up and rubbing her head which was bleeding slightly. Lyra looked up only to see Iron Man with his every weapon on her, Thor standing beside him, and the copter in the air above them. The pegasus had stumbled up and in a flash he was gone.

Lyra held her hands up, dispersing her daggers and stopping her shifting eyes.

"Good," Tony said approvingly.

* * *

Lyra glared as she was escorted by S.H.I.E.L.D. agents through place of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s agency, at the last few levels of the Avengers tower. She was muzzled thanks to Thor, and her hands were cuffed so she couldn't do magic. The side of her forehead was dried with blood.

She was put into a cell like Loki's and Loila's. The muzzle suddenly dropped, returning to its normal shape, as did the handcuffs. Lyra stretched her jaw and wrists. Lyra heard the stomping feet of Thor and looked over her shoulder. "What do you want?"

"Where's Leema?"

"Where she belongs," Lyra replied crossly.

"Where is she!?" Thor would've punched the glass if it hadn't been set up so there only help would fall to their death.

"With her father," Lyra growled, turning to face him.

"You know what I mean!"

"I'm not telling you anything, your majesty," Lyra hissed.

"Will you if I declare your freedom in both Asgard and Midgard?"

Lyra paused. She shook her head. "Nope."

"Well then there's no reason for that muzzle to come off."

Lyra looked down. "W-" The form lifted up and seemed to leap at her face. It latched onto her face and Lyra shot an angry glare at Thor. She would've punched the glass and leaped at him if it meant she could kill him without falling to her death.

* * *

Lyra sat up on the sad bed in the cell as the muzzle dropped off. There was now a red mark around her mouth. She moved her jaw, rubbing it. "Man I can see what Loki meant about this muzzle."

"It'll go right back on if you don't answer my questions." Lyra looked up to see a man with a black eyepatch on. The name came to her instantly: Nick Fury.

"Nope," Lyra said, stepping her foot on the muzzle. "I'm not answering anything."

"Would you rather face Asgard?"

Lyra glared. "What do you want?"

"We just need to know Leema's safe."

"Leema's fine. She's with her father. He's taking care of her just fine. They're actually quite the father and daughter type."

"I don't care if their father and daughter type. What I wanna know is how exactly you and Loki escaped Asgard, kidnapped someone from the Avengers tower, have been shopping around in New York, and we still have no idea where your location is."

"If you haven't found it that's because it's kept secret which is exactly why I can't tell you anything," Lyra said, "Don't you know what a secret is?"

"Well, until you tell us what we want to know you can stay in this cell for eternity."

"So be it." Lyra glared as he walked away.

She looked down at the muzzle under her foot. She thought for a second then bent down and picked it up. She quickly deactivated it and tossed it around in her hands. She looked up at the camera watching her. She turned her eyes on it and let them begin to flash from dark blue to light blue, dragging the people who were watching in as if they were put into a trance.

The camera's light faded and it turned off. Lyra smirked then looked back down at the mask and began to work.

* * *

Lyra looked around cautiously. The mask she had taken apart and rebuilt now was in a weird form, but it had one job: to get her out of here. Lyra sent it away and like a spider it began to crawl across. It stopped at the door and Lyra watched.

"Thank you for those technical lessons Frigga," Lyra muttered as the door opened. Lyra walked out. The new programmed mask now could hack into any device. As she reached for it it turned into a ball and she put it in her pocket.

Lyra changed her form, concealing her actual look and making it look like she was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. She walked out the door and as others passed they didn't seem to notice. Lyra grinned and walked down the halls looking for some sort of elevator or stairs.

The halls were lit up with the light of the sun from the main windows and as she approached an elevator someone yelled, "Agent Elizabeth!"

Lyra turned and looked down at her name tag which read Elizabeth R. Davinson. She looked up to see another agent. "Yes?"

"Fury said you could help and go undercover."

Lyra nodded and turned back to the elevator. As the elevator door was closing she saw a lady that looked exactly like her form race up to the agent that had called her. The agent looked confused and opened his mouth, but the elevator door had already closed.

Lyra tapped her foot as the elevator slowly crawled up the tower. Lyra closed her eyes in annoyance as classical music started playing. "Elevator music...."

Lyra reached the main floor of the Avengers tower and raced out. She passed the Avengers who were sitting at the table and said, "No time, going undercover. Bye!" She raced out onto the platform and quickly climbed up into the copter as other agents raced out of the elevator.

Lyra pulled the copter up and unleashed a rain of gunshots on them, shattering some of the glass. "Sorry, but I'm not in the mood for mercy." Lyra pulled the copter away and flew in the opposite direction of the tower.

* * *

Lyra abandoned the copter in a field of grass. She began wondering if it was safe to travel back to Loki and Leema. Lyra hesitated, she knew Heimdall was probably still watching her so perhaps she should wait. "I have to trust they're gone by now," Lyra said to herself, "And that Heimdall can't track me in the dimension."

Lyra looked around then raced forward, and in a poof she was standing right back at the front porch of the house. She walked in and saw Leema and Loki at the breakfast table.

"Leema!? Loki," Lyra said in relief. "You're still here."

They didn't seem to hear her.

"Loki? Leema??" Lyra walked forward, her eyebrows furrowed. She waved a hand in front of their faces. They didn't even blink. Lyra began to panic. "Leema!?" She reached to shake Lyra's shoulders but stopped as something hit her square in the back. She only had a moment to look over her shoulder to see something lock into her suit before she convulsed, and fell to the ground.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

46.3K 1.5K 111
Loki/Avengers fanfic Celene is a 21-year-old girl who grew up with divorced parents, an abusive father and a loving mother. She never had a normal li...
331K 8.8K 37
[EXPLICIT] If you are a fan of the Avengers movies and/or Norse lore, I'm sure you will find a fairly awesome story between all the smut. He put a...
13.6K 237 27
When (Y/N) was 5, her parents died on a very dangerous mission of SHIELD. Only one person survived. His name was Phil Coulson. He promised (Y/N's) p...
374K 11.5K 32
"Thor marches into the chambers, his feet stomping on the concrete ground. He walks over to the white frilly Moses basket and looks down at his niece...