Family Love Is Forever

Par RuVineet

[COMPLETED] #13 in #spouse hotlist. #14 in #lifepartner hotlist. #1 in #vineetkumar hotlist. She lives wit... Plus

|Character Aesthetics |
|Covers|
Chapter - 1 : Prologue
Chapter - 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter - 3 : Sweet Moment
Chapter - 4 : The Accident
Chapter - 5 : His Happiness
Chapter - 6 : Conversing
Chapter - 7 : Her Thoughts
Chapter - 8 :His Anger
Chapter - 9 : Birthday Party
Chapter - 10 : Conversations
Chapter - 11 : Moments
Chapter - 12 : Surprise & Meeting
Chapter - 13 : Dinner Treat
Chapter - 14 : Conversations
Chapter - 15 : Meeting And Talking
Chapter - 16 : The Trip
Chapter - 17 : Thoughts
Chapter - 18 : On The Trip
Chapter - 19 : Togetherness
Chapter - 20 : Her Worries
Chapter - 21 : Thoughts & Conversations
Chapter - 22 : Thoughts
Chapter - 23 : Day Out
Chapter - 24 : Her Past
Chapter - 25 : Happy Memories
Chapter - 26 : Moments
Chapter - 27 : Her Care
Chapter - 28 : Conversing
Chapter - 29 : Conversing ~ 2
Chapter - 31 : Meeting Family
Chapter - 32 : Moments
Chapter - 33 : Thoughts
Chapter - 34 : Realisation & Confession
Chapter - 35 : Pure Love
Chapter - 36 : Acceptance
Chapter - 37 : Wedding
Chapter - 38 : Love Moments
Chapter - 39 : Happiness All Around
Chapter - 40 : Epilogue
Family Love||Bonus Chapter

Chapter - 30 : Thoughts

123 12 14
Par RuVineet

Vineet realises that Anamika is right. He feels that she's strong enough to raise a boy. Also, her care has affected him. She reminds him of  his late wife. And what did he just see in his dream. He saw both the ladies in the dream. What is it? Is it some kind of  affirmation for him to move on. His trance is broken with his phone beep. It's his sister and he replies her that he's fine and so are Anamika Ansh. In the evening, he meets Anamika and Ansh for a short while. Anamika reminds him to take his medicines and also informs him that the delegates want to meet him tomorrow. He agrees and they part their ways.

*****
Anamika moves inside the room. Ansh runs into the balcony and is astonished to see the lights on the streets. The night sky is star studded and it's beautiful with the lights in the distance. He calls Anamika, who has just emerged out of the washroom.

"Mumma dekho na kitna sundar hai." He says.

Anamika stands beside her son and looks at the scenario. It's certainly a  breathtaking view. She smiles at her son and they savor the night view,sitting on the couch that is in the balcony. Ansh falls asleep in his mother's arms while Anamika's mind is wandering over someone.

She is really touched  when he praised her. He said that she's an inspiration.

Her lips curve into a smile. She wants him to move on. She has heard about his wife, Ruhana, and has also seen her picture. She knows that Ruhana was a kind soul.  And so is Vineet. He has helped her a lot. Also, his bonding with Ansh is commendable. She knows that he's filling the void of a father's love for her son.

Even she is attracted to him. His fever has worried her in the morning. She scolded him and he listened to her like a kid. She also feels a connection towards him, maybe because of the pain that they share. After Hearing him, she genuinely wants him to move on. She'd help him? Maybe, Yes.

Her trance is broken as Ansh settles his head on her shoulder. She takes the boy in the room and makes him sleep on the bed. She closes the balcony door and lies on the bed but sleep is away from her eyes. All she is thinking about is the things that she has talked with Vineet.

She casts a look at her son who's asleep. She kisses his head and then moves out of the room, she heard some bellboy or waitor in the corridor. She peeps out but doesn't find any waitor, but she she spots a familiar figure in the balcony of the hall. She moves out and finds that it's Vineet. She locks the door of her room and moves towards him. He's looking at the star studded sky, maybe searching for someone. She keeps her hand on his shoulder and he's surprised.

"Tum soyi nahi?" he asks.

"Yahi sawal main aapse karu toh?" she asks.

"Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi. Toh yahan aa gaya." he says, his eyes fixated on the starry sky.

" Kya dhundh rahe hai aasman mein?" she asks.

" Apni khoyi hui khushi." He says briefly.

Anamika stares at him for a second as she couldn't get his words. He looks at her.

" Maine sirf Ruhana ko hi nahi, hamare bache ko bhi kho diya tha, 2 saal pehle. Bas wahi khushi dhundh raha hoon." He says remembering the old times.

"hamare jhagde hua karte they. Lekin maine bhi usse keh diya tha ki beti hi hogi aur hum uska naam khushi rakhenge. Lekin sab kharab ho gaya." he says, his voice turns heavy.

"Ab sab acha hoga. Maine kaha na un purani yaadon ko sanjo kar aage badhte jaiye" Anamika says composing herself.

"Thik kaha tumne,Anamika. Aage toh badhna hi hoga." Vineet says.

"Toh chaliye, is raah par main bhi aapke sath hoon." Anamika says forwarding her hand towards him.

Vineet looks at her and then her outstretched hand, he thinks for a few moments, and holds her hand, securing hers in his. Anamika smiles lightly. She then asks him to rest as it's quite late. He agrees and they retire to their rooms.

Next Morning, Vineet has a talk to the delegates and they have to meet them at 11 AM. He takes a shower and gets ready. After that she moves towards Anamika's room. He finds Ansh ready, who jumps on him,only to hug him and wish him for the morning. Vineet kisses the boy's cheek and asks about his mom. Meanwhile, Anamika comes out after getting ready and greets him. He tells her that they have to meet the delegates at 11 and she agrees. They make their way into the restaurant and have their breakfast. Ansh gets a little sad on knowing about their work, but Vineet promises him to take him out after their work is done. The boys agrees and smiles.

They reach the office and the delegates take them in. Anamika leaves Ansh in the game zone asking the incharge to take care of the boy. They have their meeting and after an hour, both Anamika and Vineet walk out with smiles on their faces. It seems that they have got the deal. Anamika calls Ansh and then, the three of them visit to the major tourist attractions and Ansh is the happiest. Even Vineet looks happy while Anamika choses to be a silent spectator. She's happy that Vineet is trying to move on in his life and he's happy with Ansh. She's happy with the development.

Now that their work is done, they commence the project and now they can return to India. They are happy that everything is going on smoothly. Soonish, it's time to return home. They are sad that the vacation will end,but happy at the same time.

****
After a long journey, they reach India. It's weekend in India and so they are elated that they have got the time to relax before joining the office. Vineet drops Ansh and Anamika at their home and also invites him for the dinner party at Angel's home pm the next weekend as Angel says, she wants Anamika to see their daughter. Anamika agrees to Angel and sighs. Things are going good now.

To Be Continued.

What's in their fate now?

Stay tuned.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

488 40 8
Family is Love. A family is not only about blood and flesh, sometimes, it's about the heartfelt bonds. We choose such bonds and term them "friendship...
352 43 7
#28 ~~ #spouse hotlist. |COMPLETE| A story of Pure Love❣️
995 97 16
√Slow Updates ¶ Vineet Raheja, an ace Business tycoon loves his wife Ruhana dearly but storm parted them and he turn silent while Ruhana'S sister Ana...
27.8K 1K 46
#4~~#lifepartner hotlist. |COMPLETED| |Idea Credits : @Anamika_Anu ♥️| They got married. But he didn't like her. She tried to make the marriage work...