C A T A S T R O P H I C | k...

By serendipitysaudade

β€’ { "7 billion smiles and yours is my favorite" } β€’ Β° πŸ’– Β° πŸ’– ... More

| 1 | β€’ Prologue β€’
| 2 | β€’ Inception β€’
| 3 | β€’ Reappearing β€’
| 4 | β€’ Saudade β€’
(A/N)
| 5 | β€’ Modern 7 β€’
Thanks 😘
| 6 | β€’ Personas β€’
| 7 | β€’ Occasion β€’
(A/N)
| 8 | β€’ Encounter β€’
| 9 | β€’ Mornings β€’
| 10 | β€’ Rivalry β€’
| 11 | β€’ Addled β€’
| 12 | β€’ Office β€’
| 13 | β€’ Dejected β€’
(A/N)
SPECIAL | ACTION! #1
SPECIAL | ACTION! #3
SPECIAL | ACTION! #2
2K! πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎβ£οΈβ£οΈ

1K | SPECIAL

219 7 7
By serendipitysaudade

Usually, I wouldn't but,

So, I decided to make a special to celebrate the 1K readers!

This is a Kakashi x Reader special! Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------🧡-------------------------------------------------------------

"Festival today, free.." I read as I looked at the paper. "Maybe I should.."

You ran towards the Hokage's Office, busting into the tower.

Your fiancé jumped.

"(Y/n).." Kakashi asked, looking at you. "What are you doing?"

"Look, look, look!" You showed him the paper.

Lately, ever since Kakashi became the Hokage, we rarely ever have time to spend together. So, inviting him to the annual festival with you was a great idea! This festival is special; it only happens once every few years.

Kakashi was frowning behind his mask.

He really wanted to spend time with you, lots of it, but between you and this paper work..

He sighed sadly,

"Sweetie, I'm sorry, but you know I'm busy.."

 "You know this only happens once every few years-"

"And I wish I could spend it with you, but I have to do this."

"You always talk like the work is more important than me!"

"It isn't, but-"

"Whatever!"

You slammed the door, angry.

You had every right to be mad.

You didn't want him to take the ridiculous job anyway, you knew the consequences.

-Flashback-

"She want's me to be the Hokage.." Kakashi said, nervous for your reaction.

"....Oh.." I said. "Well, you know, being Hokage.. it's a difficult job.."

"I know but-"

"We won't be able to spend time together again..."

"...I can't just turn down a request from Lady Hokage, (Y/n)."

"Yeah, I know.. but are you sure? I mean, you'll be really busy, I don't think it's a good idea.."

"I can take it."

'But can I?' You thought.

Kakashi hugged you.

"I'll retire at some point during the job, but if it's for the Leaf, you know I won't just turn it down.." He mumbled.

"Right, but-"

"(Y/n), I'm taking the job, okay? I mean, I know I'll be busy, but this is something I really want to do."

"...Yeah, sorry. I shouldn't get in the way of your wants.."

He smiled at you.

"Great!" He said, walking towards the door. "(Y/n)?"

"Hm?" You looked at him.

"I love you." (A/N: This is before he became your fiancé, but you know you love each other, and he was planning on proposing soon.)

"I love you too."

-End-

You frowned.

It was evening, and the festival had already started; but of course, Kakashi wasn't here to spend it with you.

'Might as well make the best of it..' You thought.

As you walked around, you noticed all of the family and friends hanging out together.

All you wanted was to spend quality time with your soon-to-be-husband, but with that stupid job of his, he never has time!

Though, that wasn't the only thing worrying you.

You'd heard many stories about the wife leaving their husband/fiancé/boyfriend because they couldn't take it anymore.

You couldn't take it anymore.

Kakashi had never cleared his schedule for you, and as much as you love him, it wouldn't be surprising if you left him because you two never had time to yourselves.

Or, maybe, you just watch too many movies..

Grumbling incoherent words under your breath, you spotted a necklace and bracelet that caught your eyes.

Rose gold was always a beautiful color.

Yet, you didn't take the time to buy it; it just didn't feel like a special day to buy something to expensive and fancy.

So instead, you sighed walking away.

On the other hand, Kakashi caught you looking at it from inside his office.

He should be doing paper work, but he'd rather watch you.

Kakashi debated quietly, looking between the stacks of paper on his desk, back to you.

"Oh, forget it!" He scream whispered.

He quickly got up, quietly running out the office.

He ran on top of roofs to get home and change into an yukata. 

As he slipped on the outfit, he ran back outside, people greeting him.

He jumped back onto rooftops.

Kakashi landed at a stand, buying the necklace and bracelet you eyed earlier.

"Thanks!" He said to the owner, jumping back onto the roofs.

Scanning the crowd looking for you, he found you sitting on a bench, eating more dango than you should.

He smiled, quietly landing behind you.

"May I sit here, love?"

You jumped, startled.

"Kakashi!?" You asked. "What are you doing here, you're supposed to be working!?"

"Well," He sat down beside you. "You're more important to me than my work."

"Oh, Kakashi.." You whispered.

You hugged the man next to you.

"I also got you this."

He handed you the necklace and bracelet.

"How, how did you know I wanted this?"

"I saw you looking at it."

"..."

"..."

"....You were stalking me?"

"No...!"

"Watching someone without them knowing is stalking, Kakashi."

"You're my fiancé though!"

"..."

"..."

"....I bet you were looking at my butt."

"..........................."

SMACK

"Pervert!" You screeched.

"Ow! You can't blame me! Plus you were bending down!"

"Shut up!"

Your bickering was cut off by fireworks.

You stared at the explosions in awe.

"Hey, (Y/n).." Kakashi said, not looking at you.

"Yes?"

"...I'm sorry for never clearing my schedule.. I knew we weren't able to spend time, but I didn't do anything about it.. forgive me?"

"..Hmm.. only if you give me dango."

"Fine."

You smiled, putting on the necklace and bracelet on.

You grabbed Kakashi's hand, both of you heading towards the dango shop.

The festival went on, both of you enjoying your time together.

"I love you." Kakashi said.

"I love you too."

After that, Kakashi always cleared his schedule.

He wanted to spend his life with you, but he couldn't do that if you never even had time.

Of course, he always had stacks of paper, but it was worth it.

                              He also got a few beatings from Tsunade and Shizune.

Alright, there it is! 1,000+ words, the classic. Thanks for helping me reach 1,000 readers, it means a lot since people are still reading even though this book is discontinued. I had time, so I thought, "why not!". Also, please check out my other book, "Wait For Me", it's a Naruto Fanfiction, not an xreader. Thanks for reading, love you bye! 🧡🧡❤🧡🧡❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.4K 26
Your life is living HELL but you always have smile on your face.. NO MATTER WHAT! ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ (Y/N)=Your name (Y/L)= Your lastname ...
1.7K 47 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
22.3K 467 139
" love is like an ocean...exquisite yet dangerous... " -Dozo Yakuin
172K 6.5K 42
π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’˜π’π’“π’•π’‰ π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’”π’–π’‡π’‡π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ ⚠️depression trigger warning! Beware, dont read if it will negatively impact...