His Obsession (COMPLETED)

By WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** "They call it obsession, I prefer the word lo... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
If you like this book....
MORE FROM THE AUTHOR

Chapter 28

3.6K 172 74
By WrittenByKalifa

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE💙

After work, Bianca stopped my Dominic's house.

Dominic opened the door and Bianca held up a picture.

"Look", Bianca said. "I saw this and thought this would be nice for the house"

Dominic made a face.

"What?", Bianca asked.

"What you want?", Dominic asked.

Bianca walked in. "I can't think about my friends sometimes", Bianca asked as she looked around for a place to put it.

Dominic closed the door behind her. "Yea for Amiyah, but not me", he replied.

Bianca turned and looked at him. "Well I guess I'm just nice lately", she said.

Bianca walked to the kitchen. "Do you have any nails?", she asked.

"I don't know. Just put it down on the couch. I'll put it up myself", he said.

"Well then. I guess somebody is getting company", Bianca said as she walked to the couch.

Dominic watched her. He could tell something was up.

"What's up with you?", he asked.

"Nothing", she replied. Her face was normal. Bianca always knew how to hide her emotions.

"...how Amiyah doing?", he asked.

"Why you ask? What do you know?", Bianca asked.

Dominic made a face.

Bianca realized that he didn't know anything so she calm down. "...she's fine", she said. "...who am I kidding, no she's not. Something has happened and she won't tell me. She's getting a restraining order again Lamar"

"Restraining order?", Dominic asked.

"Yes", Bianca said.

"You know he found out where I lived and came here and threatened me?", Dominic asked.

"He did?", Bianca asked.

"Yea and Amiyah came here yesterday", Dominic said.

"She did?", Bianca asked. "Why would she do that? She knows he-"

Bianca stopped talking as thought to herself.

"He what?", Dominic asked.

"Nothing", Bianca said. "I have to go. I just came here because I thought you should know somethings going on and if you really want her you need to make sure she's safe but from a distance...he killed his last girlfriend"

"What?", Dominic asked.

"Amiyah believes that he didn't but I think so and I know my instincts and they are always right", Bianca asked.

"That's one thing I can say about you. They are right for the most part", Dominic said.

"Yea and if I am then Amiyah is in trouble and you need to stay away from her", Bianca said.

"Why did you come over here then?", Dominic asked.

"Because I thought you should know", Bianca said.

"So why stay away from her?", Dominic asked.

"Because then you may get hurt", Bianca said. "He is crazy"

"Do you know where I grew up?", Dominic asked.

"Yea but the most you ever got in is in a fight", Bianca said. "He kills"

Dominic rolled his eyes.

"You don't need that on your conscious", Bianca said.

"I'm not about to hide when she's in need", Dominic said.

Suddenly Bianca's phone began ringing.

"Hold that thought", Bianca said as she took her phone out of her purse. It was an unknown number but, but she answered it again.

"Hello?", Bianca said.

"Hey, it's Amiyah", Amiyah said.

"Hey, what number are you calling from?", Bianca asked.

"Hotel. I put a restraining order on Lamar and he knows because he works there and well...I don't want him to find me right now", Amiyah said. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm fine"

"Do you need me to come?", Bianca asked.

"I'll admit, I am scared to be here by myself but if he finds me I think that it's just best that it's just me and not anyone else", Amiyah said.

"Well let me know what hotel you're at and the room number", Bianca said.

Amiyah told her.

"Okay", Bianca said. "Be safe"

"Will do", Amiyah said.

"Bye", Bianca said.

"Bye", Amiyah replied.

Bianca hung up.

"Well if you wanna be by her side, go see her. She's at a hotel and I don't think she should be alone", Bianca said. "I would go but I'd be no help. I couldn't even help myself"

Dominic looked down.

"And if he can't find her, he might come here so...go to Amiyah's hotel room", Bianca said as she walked to the door and told him where she's staying and the room Number.

"Alright", Dominic said.

"Goodnight", Bianca said.

"Goodnight", Dominic replied.

Bianca left and got into her car.

Before starting it, Lamar popped up from the backseat and put a knife to her neck.

"Where is Amiyah?", he asked.

Bianca gasped.

"I know you know where she is and if you lie to me I will cut your carotid artery. You will die almost immediately", Lamar said.

"I have not seen Amiyah since work", Bianca said. "When she left, she was on the way to the police station. I don't- I don't why but that's where she went. I haven't spoken to her yet"

Lamar gets mad because he believed her. "I believe you", he said.

Bianca gets less tensed.

"But sense you're so useless...", Lamar said not finishing his sentence as he slit her throat.

Lamar then got out of the car and walked away.

————

(WITH AMIYAH)

Amiyah was looking in the mirror as she rubbed her belly.

"I just wanna bring you into a safe world, which people who will love you as much as they love me...but I can't stay in this city anymore and we have to alone. Just the two of us", she said.

Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door. She jumped as she grabbed her gun and walked to the door. She looked through the peak hole and saw Dominic so she opened the door.

"What are you doing here", Amiyah asked as she pulled him in the room and shut the door.

"Bianca told me everything", Dominic said. "And I know you're scared and I don't want you to be alone through this. This guy is...unstable"

Amiyah put her gun down.

"You're not fine and you need to let somebody help you", Dominic said.

"I'm leaving tomorrow", Amiyah said.

"Where?", Dominic said.

"Away from him. Away from here", Amiyah said.

"What did he do?", Dominic asked.

"Let's just say if it wasn't for this baby, I'd be dead", Amiyah said as she walked passed him.

"So why isn't he in jail?", Dominic asked.

"If you came here to question me, you can leave", Amiyah said.

"I actually came here to comfort you", Dominic said. "So you won't be alone"

Amiyah sat on the bed.

"Can I do that?", he asked.

Amiyah nods.

Dominic sat on the edge of the bed and took his shoes off.

"I just wanted help him and I failed. Just like I failed with my dad". Amiyah said. "And I chose to be a lawyer out of all things"

"Amiyah, you are the best lawyer that I know", Dominic said.

"I'm the only one you know besides Bianca", Amiyah said.

"And youre still the best", Dominic said. "Because you're you. You're strong, brave, caring, loving...you see the things that people don't see and that's why I love you"

"...you love me?", Amiyah asked.

"You know what I mean...like as a friend", Dominic said.

"Yea. Of course", Amiyah said.

"Where am I sleeping?", he asked.

"...would it be a stretch if you sleep in the bed with me? Or will that be a bad thing because you have a girlfriend?", Amiyah asked.

"..I don't really have a girlfriend", Dominic said.

"Mm really? I didn't know", Amiyah said sarcastically.

Dominic chuckles.

Amiyah gets under the covers and so does Dominic. At first they kept their distance for a few minutes.

"Can you- can you hold me?", she asked.

Dominic didn't answer. He just came behind her and put his arm around her. Her back was facing him.

It was quiet in the room for about five minutes until Dominic broke silence.

"Amiyah?", Dominic said.

"Yea?", Amiyah asked.

"I do love you...and not as a friend", Dominic said. "And Ive always wanted you so bad I just didn't want to make things bad between us if i broke your heart"

Amiyah smiled a little. "goodnight, Dominic", she said. "hopefully, we can talk about this later"

"...okay", Dominic said.

Amiyah turned around and laid him on his back. She then laid her head on his chest and Dominic around his arm around her again.

"Maybe now wasnt the right time to tell you that so im sorry", Dominic said.

"Its okay", Amiyah said. "there was never a wrong time to tell me anything. Better now than never"

"Right", Dominic said.

Eventually, Dominic went to sleep but Amiyah stayed up. Things just didnt feel right to her and she was scared.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 34K 37
started: O4.O9.15 finished: O6.25.15
435 141 22
โœงโœงA DARK REVENGE ROMANCE โœงโœง He leaned in ,our faces so close .He raised my chin so I can meet his stare ." Amore , you started it and I'll end it w...
34.4K 1.5K 55
"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, even as the pitch black darkness grows in t...