once we met | derek morgan. ✓

Av MatthewGrayGoobles

derek morgan fanfiction. julianna mae hotchner, the daughter of ssa aaron hotchner, starts her first day as a... Mer

prologue!
1 : first day
2 : coffee order
3 : feelings
4 : the bar
5 : divorce
6 : road trips
7 : the cemetery
8 : history
10 : escape.
11 : jealousy.
12 : explanations.
13 : honesty.
14 : arguments.
15 : elle.
16 : texas.
17 : hospital.
18 : dinner party
19 : morning sickness.
20 : reactions.
21 : decisions.
22 : pain.
23 : anesthesia.
24 : bottoming out
25 : speechless.
26 : interruptions
27 : cell phone.
28 : lucky charm bracelet.
29 : move in
30 : anniversary
31 : marry me?
32 : new york.
33 : explosions.
34 : together.
35 : target.
36 : aftermath.
37 : thanksgiving.
38 : torture
39 : take on the world.
40 : christmas.
epilogue!
announcement!

9 : the arrest.

9.3K 178 225
Av MatthewGrayGoobles

j u l e s .

I wake up in my bed, confused, as I pull out my phone.

"This is Agent Morgan." Derek calls from the other side of the receiver.

I giggle, "Hello there Mr. Profiler."

"Oh Jules! What's up?" He asks with a soft chuckle.

"When did I get home? What time did I get home? Where are you?" I ask, almost interrogating him.

He chuckles, "You got home earlier today. I carried you inside and locked the door after I left. And now, I'm back in Chicago." He informs me.

"Back in Chicago!?" I exclaim.

"Yeah, I'm celebrating my momma's birthday. I come here once a year." He says.

"Oh okay." I say, yawning again.

He chuckles, "Go get some rest kid. You have work in a couple of hours. I'll talk to you later today." He says.

"Goodbye Derek." I say, a small blushed smile dancing on my lips.

"Bye Jules." He says before hanging up the phone.

My thoughts are filled with the memories of Chicago as I drift back to bed.

•••

I'm startled from the constant ringing of my phone as I wake up.

"Get to the BAU now." My dad says immediately before I can even say hi.

"I- Uh- Okay." I say, immediately hopping out of bed.

•••

"What's going on?" I ask as I walk into the bullpen.

"Morgan's been arrested." Hotch says, his tone going firm.

"What is he charged for?" I ask.

"Homicide." He informs me.

"That's impossible." Spence calls out, walking in behind me.

"Well it's true." Elle says, walking after Hotch as we head into the elevator, heading up to the Jet.

"Let's go." Hotch says as we make it to the Jet platform.

We all climb into the Jet, finding our seats.

I pull out my phone, texting Derek.

To Derek:
What the hell did you do after I left?

"Has anybody talked to Derek since then?" Hotch asks.

Everyone goes silent as I clear my throat.

Hotch shoots me a glare, "Jules? Do you have something to say?" He asks.

"Uh- yeah. I-I talked to Derek last night. And uh- this morning too." I say, trying to not blow my cover.

"What was he like?" He asks.

"Nothing, he was just calling to see how I was doing." I say.

"Was he panicked?" Hotch asks.

"No! Derek wouldn't do this!" I say, slamming my hands against the table.

"I know." Hotch says, looking down into the case file.

"The Derek Morgan I- uh- I mean, the Derek morgan we know was never kill kids! Let alone four!" I exclaim.

"We know Jules. Calm down." Luke says, pulling me back down into my chair.

Is can't fucking believe this...

•••

"Where is he?" Hotch asks Local P.D. as we walk into the station.

"In the investigation room with Officer Gordinski." A male voice says.

Another Officer walks into the room.

He turns to the male, "We have a person of interest alongside Morgan."

"Who?" Hotch asks.

"A girl named Jules. We ran some background on her. Her name is Julianna Hotchner." He says.

Hotch clears his throat, "What the hell are you talking about Gordinski?"

"The agent standing beside you is a person of interest." He says, grabbing cuffs out of his belt.

"What?" I say, a panicked look flashing across my face.

"Julianna Hotchner, you are under arrest for being a person of interest and Derek Morgan's partner in the recent murder." Gordinski says.

"What are you talking about!?" I exclaim.

Gordinski pulls a phone out of an evidence bag. Derek's phone. Shit.

"What are you doing with Derek's phone?" I ask.

"What the hell did you do after I left?" He reads as I shift uncomfortablely.

"I- I- I-" I stammer.

"Does that text have any meaning to you Agent Hotchner?" Gordinski asks.

"No! I mean, yes. But no!" I exclaim.

"Annie what the hell is he talking about?" Hotch asks.

"I-" I say, glancing between Hotch and Gordinski.

"Where were you yesterday Agent?" Gordinski asks.

"I was out sick!" I exclaim.

Gordinski chuckles, "Lies. Eye witnesses say they saw both you and Derek Morgan here in Chicago." He says, slapping the cuffs on my wrists.

Shit.

"Woah woah woah! What the hell are you doing?" Morgan asks as we walk into the interrogation room.

"They think I'm a person of interest." I says.

"That's impossible! Neither of us did anything!" Derek exclaims, flashing a worried look between me, Gordinski, and Hotch.

"I know." Hotch says as Gordinski walks out of the room.

"Dad..." I say in a low voice.

"Julianna Mae Hotchner, what the hell were you thinking!?" My dad exclaims.

"Dad! I didn't do anything!" I exclaim.

"Well you got yourself in one hell of a mess. What were you doing in Chicago?" He asks sternly.

"She was with me Hotch... I told her we were gonna go on a little road trip. We came here, ate some food, went to the football field, and had some fun." Derek says, defensively.

Hotch scoffs, "Fun? You both got your asses in trouble!" He exclaims.

"Dad! Derek and I are innocent! We came here for less than a day and then he drove me home and came back to celebrate his Mom's birthday." I state, trying to defend the both of us.

"Then what the hell were you guys doing at the cemetery?" Gordinski asks, walking into the interrogation room with a file full of folders.

Derek scoffs, "So what? You're following me now?" He asks, tossing the file full of pictures on the table in front of him.

I get up, moving next to Derek as Hotch and Gordinski shoot me a glare.

"What? I can't sit next to my best friend?" I ask, my tone going deep and sincere.

Hotch and Gordinski ignore me, continuing on with the investigation.

Gordinski sits down in a chair across from us, "Why did you falsely call in sick yesterday?" He asks.

Is scoff, "I called in sick for her. She was asleep in my car when I texted Hotch." Derek replies sternly.

Gordinski chuckles, "Were you gonna kill her too?" He asks, his tone going stern again.

"What?" Derek asks, his cheeks flushing.

Gordinski chuckles again, "You heard me. Were you gonna kill her too?"

I scoff, "This is ridiculous! Derek would never hurt me! Let alone try to kill me!" I exclaim.

Gordinski turns to me, "I'm just trying to do my job and cover all bases. You never know what people like him are capable of." He says, his voice going low.

My jaw drops, "Excuse me?" I say in disbelief of what he just said.

Derek nudges me, "Ignore him Jules. Let the racist son of a bitch do his thing." He says in a whisper tone.

Gordinski and Hotch get up and leave the room.

"What the hell did you two do?" Emily asks, walking into the interrogation room and shutting the door behind her.

Derek and I scoff in unison, both of us rolling our eyes.

"Nothing!" We exclaim in unison.

"Okay, okay, sheesh." Emily says, laughing lightly at our annoyance.

Derek's tone goes low, "Em, you gotta get us outta here." He whispers.

"We're trying everything." She replies as the interrogation room door flies open again.

The three of us look up as a blonde figure stands in the doorway with Hotch and Gordinski.

Mom. Shit.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

441K 11K 35
"Dating? Do you mean dating us both at the same time?" "I mean, it isn't the worst idea..." In which y/n is faced with a choice she's not quite ready...
165K 3K 25
aaron hotchner fanfiction. y/n l/n won't let sickness stand in her way. she has decided to start as a profiler at the behavioral analysis...not knowi...
112K 3K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
157K 3K 39
On her 29th birthday, Eliza Carlisle meets one SSA Aaron Hotchner. The catch? Eliza happens to be Emily Prentiss' beautiful, rich, learned younger si...