๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐™๐™๐™‰

By rDec123

๐Ÿ”ž ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿ”ž One of those saga of two strangers turning into fuck-buddies slowly... More

It's Been a While!
๊ธˆ์ง€๋œ ( Dโ‚แตฃโ‚– โ‚˜โ‚’dโ‚‘ )
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 01 โšฃ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 02 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 03 - โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 04 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 05 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 06 โšฃ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 07 โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 08 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 09 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10 โšฃ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10.5 โšฃ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 11 โšฃ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 12 - โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 14 โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 15 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ค๐˜ฆ-๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 16 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 17 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 18 - โšฃ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19.5 โšฃ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 20 - โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 21 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 22 โšฃ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 23 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 24 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 25 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 01
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 02

๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 13 - โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต "๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ"

1.8K 79 68
By rDec123

When Jungkook let go of Taehyung's cock, he pulled out his own, the sudden temporization to his conscience immersed him whole. Taehyung squirmed when he felt the lukewarm sensation on his shaft vanished, Jungkook easily ignored that, concentrating.

But, oh, how much did the hostile and reddened tip of his cock urged to slip into Taehyung's readied clinched hole. It just seemed like it needed a good filling, awaiting his arrival— only metaphorically— although Taehyung perked his ass out, nonetheless.

Taehyung appeared scared, hiding his face elsewhere Jungkook wouldn't see him, too much pride and dignity to want to find out he might lose his senses in the mid of it all. Even so, it was inevitable and they both knew that. After all, this was what Jungkook came to do, humiliating the poor belle's pride and dignity, he will be when Jungkook'd wrecked him once and for all.

So Jungkook, as well, chose to snub his senses and aimed the throbbing end of his cock at Taehyung's rim, shoving it in as deliberately as he could until he discerned Taehyung's baritone singing. "Ughhh~" Taehyung groaned, clenching the muscle of his lower region, affecting Jungkook's cock greatly.

"Fuck— stop clenching, you slut!" Jungkook growled, gritting his teeth and tightening his jaw, swinging a swift palm across Taehyung's asscheek.

"Mmph!" Causing him to wriggle his ass, endeavoring to ease the pain someway somehow. "I-I'm sow-sowwy!" Did he say it like that? Switching the intonation of 'R' to 'W'? Not sure, he was stuffing his face into the pillow. But Jungkook liked how he sounded vulnerable and precious, when Jungkook was in full control of it all, for once.

He shoved in a bit further, only halfway through, but Taehyung kept fucking groaning. "Uughh— i-is it in y-yet?" His face was in view now, peeping over his shoulder, yet his viewpoint remained elsewhere, which was not Jungkook. Shy little bitch.

"A-Almost," this time, because Jungkook was so cautious, he grasped a side of Taehyung's waist to push himself in or Taehyung deeper. Biting his lip as his eyes focused on how his cock gradually sunk into him, the dank noise of slippery lube indicated after.

"Ughhhh~ Hyung! I-It h-hurts!"

— SLAP! Jungkook spanked at the same mark he imprinted the belt at. Taehyung hissed.

"Shut it, adjust to it!" Jungkook finally let go of his own shaft as there was no more length left to wrap his hand around, he was almost fully inside. Arm folded behind his back to force his crotch forward, clearly struggling, the bitch was that tight.

"Shit. Baby you're so fucking tight!" Jungkook exhaled, pausing his movement for a moment, tilting his head back.

"H-Hyung, in y-yet?" Taehyung really didn't fancy the process of this prepping method.

That somehow struck Jungkook's nerve. He was enjoying it, why can't Taehyung? It was supposed to sting considering how taut his ass was although he mooted about how he had 'stretched' himself prior to this. Don't be like that to him, Taehyung, he did not like that. Taehyung was being a hypocrite, begging to get fucked for so long then cowering due to some pain.

"You really want me in that quickly, huh," Jungkook nodded to himself as if Taehyung would see it, though he didn't respond, giving Jungkook the silent treatment as he felt himself stiffened, breathing very loudly through his nostrils.

Jungkook glowered, twirling his tongue in his cheek, darting his eyes at him then he— pulled back all the way where only the tip remained inside. Taehyung whined, visibly confused and irritated.

"N-No, w-what ar—" Jungkook rammed his length entirely inside Taehyung's rectum, which caused his groin to crash right against Taehyung's asscheeks, so and so that those two fleshes began to vibrate. A terrifying skin-slapping sound was reverberating the bedroom.

The impact of Jungkook's abrupt thrust arched his spine forward, enough to make his forehead bumped right into the wooden headboard of the bed. Taehyung's mouth became agape, his tongue jutted out and lingered there as his eyes widened, with tears glossing his arid scleras.

It felt so substantial, crisp, and rough that Taehyung couldn't fucking scream, voice stuck within his thorax, only a tiny squeak uttered from his throat.

Fuck, shit, Jungkook, shit. That was way too much. The tautness of Taehyung's rectum wall was unexplainable, it felt surreal, unlike anything Jungkook had ever experienced in his sex-life, ever. Mainly because he had never fucked a hole as tight as this. How Taehyung's slot would only stretch if his penis were to insert in them, and once he's inside there left no gaps whatsoever. Either his shaft was too thick or his slot was too small?

Fuck that, inside of him was so warm, so hot, his dick felt like it was on fire, like he had crammed the poor boy to its limit. Pleased with himself, Jungkook flickered a tongue across his lips.

"Ah...aha," he chortled between his groan, heaving his chest up and down. "Sorry baby, Hyung slipped." A hand came down to seize his whole asscheek, he loved so much how the flesh perfectly crowded his palm so rightly.

Every inch of Taehyung's frozen limbs started to tremble, his shoulders, his elbows which were balancing his body, and his wobbly thighs. Taehyung breathed exhaustively and collapsed onto the mattress, the side of his face compressed and hidden. He was so repelled, engulfed, and— painfully pleasured that it had encouraged his soul to abandon his body.

"Need a sec?" Jungkook mirthfully smirked, watching the poor thing suffer in his blank space from the rearview of the moment.

"U-Ughh uhh— Hyun-gie ist— ist uung..." Taehyung could not say anything at all, nor could he apprehend what his brain wanted to say.

"What was that?"

"H-H-Hyu-Hyungie'sss so-so b-b-big..." like Jungkook mentioned that stammering Taehyung was the cutest Taehyung to ever live. After all, Jungkook was a twisted individual, there was a reason why he kept his inner desires concealed for so long, or else this might happen to Lisa. Thank god it was exclusively happening to Taehyung.

"Oh yeah? You like that? You like my big fucking cock?" Jungkook playfully grinds his pelvis as harmlessly as he could, to experiment how further in he wanted to take Taehyung; like taking a sample before purchasing.

"Awh!" Taehyung moaned, an erotically structured, intrusive velvety song. Jungkook loved it so much he nearly came. The way Taehyung's body rocked forward a tad bit, causing the bed to creak slightly, and the crown of his head to bump into the headboard.

"Fuck, you like that, don't you." Jungkook bent over to lick a wet and cold whirl with his tongue all over Taehyung's back, reasoning him to tremble.

Perhaps Jungkook paused his movement just so Taehyung could adjust to the newly discovered size up his anus. Unfortunately, in reality, Jungkook was buying time so he could stride and surprise him by— pulling it back then pushing it in.

"Ugh!" Taehyung began writhing, it hurts so bad, he hadn't felt that super-good good, yet. The good he felt when Jungkook fingered him, awaiting that similar sensation, where was it? Taehyung was petrified, his heart started to beat uncontrollably, that if he couldn't feel it again, this whole thing might have been a waste.

Certainly, he felt good now, but it was sort of mundane. Where was that uniqueness?

— where was it? Jungkook wondered privately, one of his arms swept underneath Taehyung's thigh, promptly manhandling it up in midair. Taehyung male gasped inaudibly.

To be explicit, the new position looked like when a dog lifted one leg to urinate, except someone else did it for it, with one arm hugging its stomach to make sure it won't fall over on its face. A dumb, nasty comparison with only realism to conceive.

Taehyung's phallus was in a full array, dangling every now and then, too preoccupied in his overwhelming pleasure and pain to acknowledge how erotic he appeared in the eyes of Jungkook, above and beyond. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's pecs stroking his back, it felt tepid, their skins were steaming whilst glued to each other like that, it made him jittery.

"Hyungie...whatareyoudoing?" His voice somehow came off worn, sonorous, and slurry; eyes half-lidded, lips panting as his glance averted over and located Jungkook's broad nose— the only part of him he could see when the man rested his chin on his shoulder, the fringes of his hair tickling his neck.

"Hold on, baby," Jungkook's sunken huskier voice spoke, breathing against him as Taehyung could feel his jaw motioning. There was a lisp in his inflection, damn, his sleaziness turned Taehyung on, deeming how he'd always spoke so solemnly, being an entrepreneur and all.

Jungkook withdrew his cock back again, he skidded his pelvis briefly, burning Taehyung's rim a bit until SLAP! He thrusts roughly into Taehyung's rectum wall.

"Hic— ahhh!" Taehyung mewled through gritted teeth, probably to home his tongue from jutting out of his mouth again.

Was it possible that his eyes expanded even wider? Tears, at this rate, drizzled his cheeks, droplets of saliva drooled down his chin, his neck crooked onto Jungkook's shoulder as every joint of his body vaulted. No, no, this time was different, Taehyung felt his insides sizzling, the size of something enhanced as if pulsating. He wasn't custom to his rectum wall nor was he used to anyone visiting there with their giant dick.

That thing that makes you feel less of a man once it hits you; that thing only men and mammals possess? The gland that produces and contains fluid that forms a part of semen? That substance that is emitted during ejaculation as part of the male sexual response? Yes, a prostate! It was his fucking prostate!

Taehyung had no idea what usage a singular gland contained until now, it can be so magical, women should feel ashamed to exist, not having a pleasure point like this. It was so unregulated, droll, and fulfilled.

Taehyung couldn't even find it when he scissored himself with his long, slender fingers earlier in the bathroom of his agency complexion.

Subconsciously curling his toes, that one foot in midair was curling as well, his dick was twitching, and so did his shoulders and fingertips; so arduously he might have a seizure.

"Ughh u-ugh..." With this newly uncovered pleasure, it was difficult for him to cope or process it all. He didn't know what to do with himself and his arms, thrashing them everywhere like a crazy person trying to fetch some butterflies simply so he could grab the headboard.

"Did it hit?" Jungkook grinned, breath puffing with irises glistening a red photon (the demon), enclosed by excitement.

"M-Mmph! Hyun-ngie...f-fe-feels good, y-you're so d-deep i-inside...y-you're so— hng— good..." This caused his chest to bend forward, so Jungkook had more accommodation to procure deeper into Taehyung. He could yank Taehyung into his thrusts more accessibly by tugging his thigh in.

"You feel so fucking tight, baby! Want me to move?" Jungkook was exhilarated, his heart was pounding, everything in his mind was nothing but fucking, fucking, and fucking. He became a sex-lunatic, less sentient, less humane, yet he felt freer. It was terrifying, if Lisa saw this she would think he was someone else, because he couldn't even believe he was capable of being so— terrifying!

At this moment, both of them discovered something about themselves for the first time. Sex really helped them, these unstable, asinine people.

"M-Move...p-ple-ease, move!" Jungkook, without questions, began thrusting his cock at a slow and soothing pace; omitting Lisa or himself, as Jeon Jungkook.

"Ah ah...ah! H-Hyungie— ple-please! F-Faster— awh! Ah!" Taehyung pleaded, moaning after every thrust.

Jungkook's other unoccupied hand decided to whisk a handful of his smooth and curly hair back, leading Taehyung's head to tilt backward after him, hissing and moaning simultaneously. Clench tugging on the underside of Taehyung's thigh, drawing him into each thrusts he rammed into.

The king-sized bed grated aggressively that the headboard Taehyung held onto banged the wall each plunge, the skin-slapping and watery noises started to form louder, faster, animatedly faster.

— SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Played repeatedly on a loop in two-plus speed, and so was the Taehyung's moaning, it had gotten louder, bolder, wilder.

Jungkook pulled on the locks of his hair so fucking harshly that his scalp began to sting, but it felt so good, itchy kind of good. Jungkook did not slow down, nor did he intend to. Fucking him tirelessly, grinding in so roughly every time that Taehyung's asscheeks never failed to judder from the impact.

Drenched and sweaty bodies slicking each other's skin, the oily lube made it so much easier, so much fucking faster.

All Jungkook needed to do was stuff him in and he was assaulting the poor boy's pleasure point over and over and over again— harder, so hard that Taehyung rolled his eyeballs back into his head.

The fact that Jungkook's cock found itself through him then slithered at different sides of his prostate whether up, down, or left and right, each thrust it stabbed him differently. Striking the same spot or not, that did not matter, what mattered was how every delivery was effortful, full of energy, more surprising, strong, and addicting.

"Ah! Ah ah! Aahh f-fuuuuck— Hic— Hyungie! Right there, ye-yes! Fe-Feels so f-full! F-Fuck me har— mph!" Taehyung was essentially bawling.

He was going fucking crazy, all he saw were stars and flashing thunderbolts every time Jungkook misused his exploited wall. Taehyung was moaning the same fucking note on loop, overtime with quicker speed, so much so that he started to shake his head side to side, wriggling his tongue which hung outside his mouth once again.

"A-Ah...shit!" Jungkook's voice became hoarse, a guttural sound made its way past his throat, utilizing all his viable strength to ram into this pussy senselessly, that he felt his thighs going numb from butting his crotch into him so much. "Moan louder, yeah? Don't fucking stop, make sure that everyone can hea— fuck— hear you! Louder, baby, louder!" Jungkook clapped Taehyung's asscheeks each time he shouted 'louder', before grabbing his petite waist into his hands then thrusting inwards rapidly.

Of course, Taehyung was listening, but he couldn't think at all to reply, he was no longer human, he was no longer that prideful and flamboyant boy Jungkook met. He became a fuck-doll with irritable noises.

"A-Ah! Uuughhhh!" Yet, the fuck-doll's moans got boisterous, not because he complied but because he was nearing an inexperienced climate, inexperienced because this was the first time anyone had ever fucked him this good. It got so awfully addictive to a point where his moans turned into a roaring grunt.

He acted as if he had downed a whole bottle of whiskey, now shaking his head vulgarly as he grunted to ease off the drunkness. Only this one, his grunts had gotten militant, feminine, and shrill, then altered back into a moan.

In conclusion, Taehyung was going fucking crazy.

Jungkook understood that as much, he loved everything about it so fucking much, it aroused him more knowing Taehyung's addictively pleasured character in getting fucked was exaggerated in a way only they could comprehend.

Taehyung was not faking it, he was not overreacting, he was simply going fucking deranged due to how delicious Jungkook's cock was inside his gut, rearranging it, possibly.

"You're so great, baby. Hyung is so proud of you, ugh...are you close? Ha...speak to me," Jungkook was a fucking monster.

Taehyung bobbed his head to nod, if it wasn't for his dizzy, fucked-to-numb brain, allowing only speckles of spit to come out his mouth as he soughed out unhealthily, wanting to declare it since he loved the praises, however, he could not. "Mhmm ah awh! Baby's— close, yea— ah! I'm clooossse!"

"Good boy, baby. You're so good for me..." Jungkook patted his hand lightly on the side of Taehyung's stomach, "You can cum now. It's okay, yeah? Go ahead..."

"Yea— Ha— Yes, Hyung! D-Daddy! Jun-Jung-Jungkookie!" All those nicknames encouraged Jungkook to thrust further inwards, further past his prostate, shamelessly delaying his emerging orgasm for it. "Arghhh~ I'm— cummin—" Hollered Taehyung, poor slut did not have to finish his announcement until he released all over Jungkook's bedsheet, spluttered onto the pile of pillows, a few dots of transparent white fluid onto the headboard.

"Fuck, Taehyung!" Jungkook moaned, tearing his cock out of Taehyung's bruised hole and spraying his semen all over the back of Taehyung's body, an amount of them carried on to the nape of his neck.

Observing from behind, both of them inhaling heavy breaths in, Jungkook examined his own amount of cum leaking down the crack of Taehyung's asscheeks, because it was just that loaded enough to slobber.

Taehyung, on the other hand, let loose of the headboard and slumped his entire upper region (including his face) onto the bed, stained cheek flattened against it, eyes rolled back a little still, flickering and threatening to come back halfway behind his lids. Only his ass was perked up though, exhibiting to Jungkook like a proud showcase, how stretched and abused his anus was.

No, Taehyung hadn't stopped his ejaculation yet, a teeny extra bit squirted out of his penis, like a woman's queef. To demonstrate Jungkook's point about utilizing Taehyung's slot like a fucking vagina. It was so fucking cute, then Taehyung finished. His moaning gradually transacted, laying there as if he was dead and done.

Jungkook took a moment to relieve himself from his high, flopping down and leaning back, legs sprawled and hands supporting his torso's balance. He panted, then jerked his chin down to confront Taehyung's drenched ass, reaching out a hand to tap gently against it, caressing the marks he'd whipped.

Taehyung resembled a masterpiece. The roots of his hair on the other half of his scalp were matted, locks of them peeked out thanks to Jungkook. Sides of his waist and one thigh had purplish flushed contusions of Jungkook's fingerprints; asscheeks were painted in red handprints, a line of scratch-mark on his right asscheek thanks to the belt.

That load of cum on his back body might dry, soon. And the smell, god, the nooky smell. If Jungkook wasn't so tired from today, he would fuck him twenty more times.

"Shit...shit, shit!" Jungkook blasphemed, impressed, an overwhelming simper plastered on his face, glancing at Taehyung voluntarily as he crawled to rest his exhausted body beside the wrecked boy.

"Hehehe...aha," Taehyung's cracked voice tittered alongside him, feeling the same as Jungkook right now after that amazing session.

After a brief second, he dropped his ass from the air, wiping all smears of liquid on his face away by ruffling into the duvet. Gasping once he embossed his head, he hid half his face in folded arms, only his eyes were seen, creeping at Jungkook's drowsy expression and nude physique, Taehyung's unusual habit. Those impressively long and pretty eyelashes which cast umbrae upon his cheeks would be batting prettily now and then.

What could Taehyung possibly be thinking? He was truly an enigma.

"Fuck." In unison, they both blasphemed. Surprised, Taehyung's lower eyelids winched in, one could only guess he was smiling. Jungkook immediately twisted his neck away towards the glass window of his bedroom, focusing on the sunset and the way it altered the sky into a tinted brownish orange.

— how will he go and come? If it's nighttime then he has to stay over. Jungkook thought, already marshaling.

"I need a shower," Taehyung stated out of nowhere, to break Jungkook's unnecessary wariness and he knew it.

"Damn. I have to shower again, too." Jungkook sighed.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

⇛ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⇚

Phase 13: The Intercourse.

It happened and it was warned. Watch their paradise unfold, isn't it delicious and comforting?

To them at least, as fucked up or intense, these two obscene bitches get what they want and they got what they wanted.

But, they might and will lose what they have if they proceed with this relationship. Let's just hope they have an endgame, and an endgame that's mutual and not unrequited.

Immediately, after sex, Jungkook doesn't spare his partner his loving stare or admiration.

After mistreating him and reaching his one-sided catharsis, he simply ignores the way Taehyung grins at him from behind his arms.

Taehyung can show genuine affection, even though between them, he seems to be stupidly prideful, he's loud and quirky, they're totally a mismatch made in heaven.

There is no other way for them to establish a relationship...

Unless?

Unless they can. Unless they have a lot more in common than their fuck-buddy affinity let on. They have every piece of equipment to start assessing that fact, yet they choose to snub it.

Let's see...

They are too flawed and too stressed to be blessed.

⇛ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐓 ⇚

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

3547 words smut

I'm so damn impressive y'all
My fingers are fucking dead...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
898 48 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
49.5K 845 37
"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you shouldn't at this moment. Definitely not...
3.4K 293 13
"What happened?" "Well, he had this crazy idea of us being like fuck buddies cause he only does that kind of relationships, cause he's so damn busy...