Secretly

By JessieEla

It all started as a secret. A secret love, a secret confession, a secret us, a secret fight, the secret pain... More

Prologue
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
HAPPY MARK TUAN DAY!
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
The End

-27-

108 2 0
By JessieEla

Tzuyu's Pov

As soon as I woke up, I immediately tried to get up but a hand was pulling me back. 

Eh?! I remember that I slept alone! Who on earth is hugging me?!

I still tried tugging to get out of the embrace when the person beside me groaned. "Love go back to sleep" he whispered and I immediately looked beside me.

"Your supposed to be back tomorrow" I told him in shock. "I was suppose to fly back today but I didn't wanna stay there longer" he spoke with his eyes closed.

"Now stop asking and cuddle with me, I wanna sleep" he spoke with a hint of authority in his voice and he looked a bit irritated.

I smiled.

Mark's Pov 

It'sbeen two days since I arrived here in Korea, and we are getting ready for aninterview. 

This interview was scheduled because ever since I announced ourrelationship, a lot of fans wanted to know a bit of us as a couple. 

The questionswas like the usual, when did we meet, how did we become friends, what's thepros and cons of having an Idol as a boyfriend/girlfriend. 

"How long did youactually hide your relationship?" the emcee asked. I smiled. "2 and halfyears?" I said and looked at Tzuyu, waiting for her confirmation. 

"Maja!" Tzuyusaid. "If I calculate it, 2 and half years? Did you become a couple exactlyafter the Dating ban of Twice got lifted?" The emcee once again asked and Tzuyugiggled. 

"Yes" she answered while holding back her laughter. "Wae~" I asked herand she laughed even more. "Aniya, aniya" she answered. "Why are you laughing?"I asked her. 

"Would you mind telling what happened before you became a couple?"the MC asked and Tzuyu giggled more. 

"Should I tell them?" she asked me whilelaughing "Aniya, aniya, it was too cheesy" I said being embarrassed. "Wae?Kiyeopke (It was cute)" she said and I shook my head. 

"Stop teasing me!" I toldher and she laughed more. "Yeorobun, this couple is the type that isn't afraid toshow their PDA on National TV." The emcee said in a proud and sincere tone,like he was saying that it's fine to show the true us. 

"Since Mark won't answerit I'm gonna ask something else, does Tzuyu have a habit you don't like, forexample replying late?" The emcee said and I tried to think but nothing entersmy head.

"Eopseo(Nothing)" I said. "That's a lie!" Tzuyu said and pouted at me."Wae? I can't think of anything" I told her and the emcee laughed. 

"Is theresomething Tzuyu?" he asked her. "There is, you always scold me for doing this"she told me. "AH!" I Exclaimed. "Tzuyu tends to be insecure" I said. 

"She tendsto feel inferior, she has inferiority complex" I said and glared at Tzuyu."What? I told you I was just feeling envious" she explained. 

"But still," Isaid. "What kind of situations?" the emcee asked. "When someone's performingshe'll be like 'Wahh, she dances so great, I wish I was like her'" I said andglared more at her. 

"Things like that" I added. "Ahhh, you hate it when shethinks she's not good enough?" The emcee asked "Yes, she does it often so Iscold her often" I said. 

"But I was just.." she said and stopped. "Never mind"she added. "See? You yourself know it" I told her and she smiled at me. 

"I amat a loss for words. They're too honest" The emcee remarked. And we laughed.

After the interview we both attended a press conference and we were so overwhelmed to see people actually supporting us.

I saw Tzuyu looking teary eyed so I went to her and hugged her. "Wae?" I asked her softly. "I'm just happy, to think that I was so scared of everything and here we are being appreciated" She spoke.

I gently massaged her back as I caressed her hair. "Stop crying, you'll ruin your make up" I said and she stifled a laugh.

"Now c'mon, we have some things to do" I said and we walked together, hand in hand.

ChouTzu updated his status. 

The fans gave us our favoriteplushies during our press conference. Thanks guys you don't know how much happy we are that you all accepted us warmly💚Ahgases and Once's we love you💚 With@mtuan93

G7FlagshipBG: This is so cute wtf🥺

Tuwiceu: To think that they were both afraid to come out but then they got so happy they were accepted🥺🥺

(View More Comments)

Mtuan93updatedhis status. 

Our 3rd. Happy 3rd love. With @ChouTzu

Bambam1a: Oh, you guys turned 3 years already?!

MyouiMina97: Why are you so surprised?😂

MarkTzuIsReal: How sweet and cute🥺💚

M-A-R-K-T-Z-U-A-N: This is so wholesome wtf, don't touch me i'm soft🥺

(View More Comments)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 868 41
"What the, let go of me." A guy suddenly grabbed my arm as I was exiting the suite. "Why are you here? How did you get access to this place? Are yo...
184K 7K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
13.3K 713 39
[Completed!] book #1 in "cordelia" series I would be lying if I said I didn't yearned for you. But I don't think you ever felt the same way. 'friends...