-1-

Mark's Pov

It was a fine day of June 2012. Not until Bambam rushed to me. Clearly ruining my mood when he started whining.

He ruined my mood but at the same time. He looked cute. Aigoo the cute one of the maknae twins is acting cute in front of me.

(A/N: The time setting here is 2012. So Yugyeom is already a trainee. The maknae twins of the boys is Bambam and Yugyeom)

"What is it Bam?" I asked "Hyung have you heard? A new Girl passed the auditions" He said and I eyed him with confusion.

"What's that have to do to me?" I asked. "Nayeon noona asked me if I can help them later" he added. "Help with what?" I asked.

"She's a foreigner. Like us. So they were wondering if we could help with her stuffs since she brought many." Bambam said.

"Just like us" He added. "Really huh. A new trainee. Which happens to be a foreigner too." I said "Cool isn't it?" Bambam asked while smiling.

"First Momo noona and Sana noona joined April this year, they're Japanase. Then your un-biological sister" Bambam added.

(A/N: Again in this story I made Mina part of the 2010 batch of trainees)

"Her name is Mina" I said while glaring at him "She's also Japanese" Bambam remarked. "Then Me. I'm Thai" He again added.

"Then Jackson hyung, he's Chinese" Bambam talked non stop "Then you hyung. Your American" he said.

"Of Taiwanese descent" I added to his statement. "That's perfect!" I suddenly heard Nayeon shouting and entering the boys dorm.

"What on earth are you doing here Nayeon? Curfew's almost coming." I hissed. "Curfew's at nine p.m. It's just 8:45" She answered.

Nayeon and Bambam were bringing noise to the room. Since I was the only one there when Bambam came.

Then Nayeon came with Mina. "Ugh my head hurts can't the two of you shut up?" I asked. Being irritated.

"You said that Mark oppa is of Taiwanese descent right?" Nayeon asked Mina and she nodded. I threw a look at Mina.

"That's perfect! Tzuyu is Taiwanese! Then Mark oppa should befriend her." Nayeon said. "How old is she?" I asked.

"12" Mina said. "Nope, too young" I said "We're not asking you to date her oppa" Nayeon said and rolled her eyes.

"Unless you want to?" Bambam teasingly asked. I glared at him. "It's okay though. 6 years of age difference? That's just perfect" Mina added. Teasingly.

"Stop, we're both too young" I said. "Say, after 5 years?" Nayeon said again. "Yeah, befriend her for the meantime" Nayeon added.

I stayed there glaring at them. "Then hyung make sure she falls in love with you and no one else" Bambam said.

I shot him a deathly glare. "Then if she debut's you'll just have to wait for her dating ban to finish" Mina said. Are they seriously doing this?

"Then happily ever after!" Bambam shouted. "Are you freakin' CRAZY?!" I said to Bambam and they all laughed when I smacked his head.

"It's almost 9. get out!" I ordered. "Oppa, please help us with Tzuyu later?" Nayeon pleaded. "Why?" I asked.

"She can't speak korean yet. You can speak Chinese. " Mina said. "Come on, help us out hyung" Bambam added.

"Wait you'll be there too?" I asked. "Yeah" he answered. "Why? You afraid i'll steal your girl's heart?" Bambam asked. Teasingly.

The heck how many times do I have to say teasingly this evening?! "Shut the heck up!" I said almost cursed at him.

"You can't. I'll bet a hundred won.She's gonna be taller than you" I teased him. "Your size is extra extra small Bam" Nayeon added.

"Hey, it's 9 already. Girls out now." Sungjin said as soon he entered the room with the others. "Oppa later okay?" Mina reminded.

"You going somewhere later hyung?" Wonpil asked. "Nope, we'll meet the new trainee girl." I answered.

"Eh? So unusual of you." JB said. "She's Taiwanese. The girls asked me to help out a bit" I answered.

"Another foreigner eh?" Junior said and I nodded. "How old is she?" Yugyeom asked. "12" Bambam answered.

"Must be hard to move here at a young age" Sungjin said. We all nodded. "Where's Jackson by the way?" I asked.

"He's taking care of the new trainees too" Wonpil answered. "Eh?" I asked in confusion. 

"JYP asked if he could tour Momo and Sana for a bit then also they attend the same schedule for Korean class" Sungjin answered.

"What's the name of the new trainee?" Junior asked. "Tzuyu" Bambam answered. "Oh! He's in the same Korean class schedule with Mark hyung" Sungjin said.

"Really?" I asked. "I've always been alone in Korean classes. Why do I have a partner this time?" I asked.

"Maybe because JYP thinks you could help each other since you can speak Taiwanese." JB said. 

"Why not Jackson?" I asked. "As we told you, he already has 2 partners" Junior added. 

(A/N: So, they attend Korean classes here by pair or group of 3 or 4.)

"Hyung kaja, they're already getting ready to pick her up from the airport" Bambam said to me. "Kaja" I said and brought my wallet, phone, and a cap.

--------

When we reached the airport. I saw her standing gracefully. A very well-mannered girl. Standing up straight. 

Chin up and looking for us. She looks perfect. "Tzuyu!" Nayeon said and went to her. "This is Mark oppa, Bambam, and Mina" Nayeon introduced.

"Wahh so cute! How old is he? Is he your brother?" Tzuyu asked Me upon seeing Bambam. I laughed. She's taller than him.

"W-why? Am i wrong?" she asked. "Yeah, he isn't my brother. He's a trainee too. And he's older than you" I said.

"Ahhhh. So Bambam .....hyung?" she asked. She doesn't know much about Korean. "Nope, if a girl calls an older boy, it's oppa" I corrected her.

"Ahhh Bambam oppa and Mark oppa?" she asked and I tried to contain my smiles. "Nayeon unnie and Mina unnie" she added.

"looks like we don't need to make a move on them being friends. Seems like it'll unfold perfectly" Mina said.

In the car only me and Tzuyu were talking. Because as much as the others wanted to join. They can't because we were speaking Chinese.

Oh how i'm loving this! I'm happy I helped Nayeon and the others. Now i'm gonna have this beautiful girl by my side as a friend.

Who knows, maybe my Love in the future.