Isn't It Obvious? (Tsukkiyama)

Por MementoMoriendum

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi find that everyone on the team thinks they're just best friends. Clearly, the best o... Más

Hands
Sweater
Sweets
Names
Bruises
End
Author's Note

Let's Run A Test, Shall We?

2.8K 99 4
Por MementoMoriendum

It really was a wonder that no one had them figured out yet, neither of the two ever bothered to hide it and Yamaguchi was never good about being subtle with his infatuation in the first place. Tsukishima posited that the team had to be composed of a special kind of idiot for no one to notice their relationship. Yamaguchi suggested a kinder viewpoint, perhaps the two weren't as obvious as they thought they were, or maybe no one ever bothered to think about the nature of their relationship.

Either way, the couple wasn't averse to the team knowing about them, especially after Hinata had inadvertently come out as gay. Since the two knew they would be safe among the team, Tsukishima suggested a game to test their team's intelligence. And so, it began.

The rules were as such; they would progressively dial up the PDA in the company of the team, somewhere visible, but not too obvious. The affection would continue increasing until the team noticed or the two lovebirds decided to just tell them Here are the results.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

319K 8.1K 42
Kageyama and Hinata have started to develop feelings for each other without realizing as they played volleyball together. The deviant duo might just...
99.8K 4.5K 9
"Hinata, do you like Kageyama?" "Uh.. yeah. A-As in, I like him as a teammate! A.. friend." "No, he meant like like. You know. Love." - Bot...
48.9K 1K 20
After being in a relationship for a bit more than 3 months, Hinata finds out a shocking secret about his 'boyfriend'. Contains: -BoyxBoy -fluff and a...
15.9K 552 26
How did Yamaguchi end up in this kind of relationship? He doesn't know. Tsukishima was different back when they were only best friends. No one knew h...