(Killua x reader) boyfriend/h...

By Tlhtzrr

a young girl called (Y/N) who escapes her orphanage due to her miserable life there, meets a young cute hands... More

When you both met Ep: 1
When you get to know each other better Ep: 2
When he blushes Ep: 3
When he realizes... Ep: 4
When you confess and first kiss Ep: 5
When you and him go on a date Ep: 6
When you and him text Ep: 7
When he kisses your cheek Ep: 8
When he's jealous Ep: 9
When you and him cuddle Ep: 10
When he gives you nicknames Ep: 11
When you both tickle each other Ep: 12
(A/N)
When he does the kabedon (1k reads special) Ep: 13
When you and him had a fight Ep: 14
When you and him makeup Ep: 15
When you're jealous (3k reads special) Ep: 17
When He Has a Nightmare (100+ votes special) Ep: 18
When You Steal a Kiss Ep: 19
When he steals a kiss Ep: 20

Halloween carnival (Halloween special) Ep: 16

638 17 25
By Tlhtzrr

(A/N): Hoi readers! First of all, HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃! I know I'm three days late, and I'm terribly sorry for that. I hope you guys had a spooktacular time with your family and friends 👻! Now let's get to the scenario. Idk who made this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G pierce of art, but I got it from Pinterest, link: https://pin.it/3Dbi4yf. Plz do inform me if you know who made it. Arigatou! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy~

Your pov

Hmmmm.....what should I wear? *groans* I'm tired of this. I literally spent two hours looking for a costume, and I still can't find one. Killua and Gon already found their costumes!

(A/N: Refer to the photo at the beginning of this scenario) Wait.....to come to think of it...HOW DO BOYS EVEN DO THAT!? I really wish to know the secret behind how boys can find and wear clothes so quickly.

Thats impossible for me! Maybe impossible for most of the girls. Oh well, i hope I'll figure it out someday. For now, I better get back to finding a costume.

I don't want to keep the boys waiting for so long. "Chocolate, you're taking so long. You sure you don't want any help?" "Oh...you're here? I thought you were checking out other stores with Gon!"

"Yeah I was, but you took so long, So I was a bit worried you know." "Oh! sorry for worrying you...it's ok I'm totally fine. I just can't find a costume that fits me."

"SERIOUSLY!? *grabs any costume in front of him* come on let's go." "But..no wait, killua, I don't.." "thank you for your purchase, have a great day sir, and happy Halloween"

"...want that costume." Argh!

"Look, before you get mad, I just wanted to tell you that n-no matters what y-you're wearing, y-you still l-look beautiful, okay? So there was no need of taking all that time for picking the costume."

"Awe...yeah you're right! Thanks kil *chu*" I kissed his cheek. "*blushes and touches cheek* HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? You know we are in public right? *mumbles* you know i get flustered by any kind of affection in public right? BAKA!" "*giggles* I know, I know....but I can't help it you're too cute" "NO I'M NOT CUTE!.....
y-you are!"

"No you are....and stop yelling! You're getting people's attention" "so what?" " I thought you didn't like getting attention from the public" "tch, ok you win. *mumbles to himself* Man, sometimes it's hard having someone ten times smarter than you as your girlfriend"

"Hehehe, I heard that" " Hey,stop it already, baaaka! *ruffles hair*" "killuaaa, stop, you're ruining my hair *pouts*" I whined. "That's what you get for being smarter than me" "(Y/N)-Chan, KILLUA, OVER HERE~" oh it's Gon! Ooooh and he's got some ice-cream! Yay!

"Come on let's eat up before it melts" "yeah...by the way thanks Gon!" "Yeah, thanks dude." "No problem! *sigh* I really wish kurapika and leorio were here with us. I miss them already"

"me too" "guys chill. It's not like we're not seeing them ever again!
We're gonna meet them after six months. So let's focus on today, and have as much fun as we can!" Killua decided to lift our spirits up.

"Yeah you're right" Gon agreed. "let's make this day unforgettable! *smile*" "HAI *smile*" both boys said in sync and smiled.

The air surrounding us is getting very lively. I feel very happy with these too! I'm lucky to have them in my life. Wherever we are and anywhere we go, as long as I have these two next to my side, I'll always be happy!

Especially killua. After all, they are the only people left I can call 'family'.

...

Pumpkin carving challenge! 🎃

"WOW! THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!" All the decorations and Halloween spirits, people really did put a great effort on doing this!

"Come on let's go!" Killua took my hand and dragged me somewhere with Gon. "What? Where?" I guess I was so caught up in excitement that I didn't focus on what the boys were planning.

"To the pumpkin carving challenge! Heh, you two don't stand a chance against me"

*sigh* killua is always so confident about winning challenges, well, I'm gonna prove him wrong, mwahahahaha.

"Oh yeah, well let's see about that now, hehe" I replied. "Are you forgetting me? I'm the best pumpkin carver in town!" Gon stated arrogantly.

"What? Since when!?" Killua held a disappointed look, knowing that Gon might beat him. "Since now, silly!" "HAHAHA Gon, thanks for m-making that hehe p-priceless look on killua's face hahaha" "I know right, hahaha it was worth it haha" "tch, you two! SO ANNOYING!" "Calm down killua we were just teasing you"

" well as long as it made you laugh, th-then I'm fine with it, hmp *crosses arms and looks the other way*"

kyaaaaaa, so cute! I gave him a quick peck on the lip, but he pulled me closer and gave me a passionate kiss. Good thing we were in a corner without any people. "A-ahem you d-done?" Oops, I forgot Gon was still there *sweat drops*. I slowly broke the kiss. "Oh, sorry Gon"

"It's ok. Now, off we gooooo~"

...

This is sooo easy! I can't wait to see the looks on the boys faces when I win, hehehe. The funny thing is, I can see them suffering from here, haha! Killua is literally shouting at the pumpkin, and Gon is soo focused on his work pffft-

(Pretend that Gon is using carving tools instead of his nen kay'. Photos link: https://pin.it/4SzEYyF.)

"DONE!" *wipes sweat* phew, finally I'm done! I'm actually proud of my masterpiece. "This young lady over here is done, ooooh and her work is quite impressive! The question is, can the two boys beat her skills?" The host of the challenge announced to the quite surprisingly large audience surrounding us.

"Hey, Is it okay if we took some pictures of you with your work?" "Um, yeah sure!" "Your pumpkin is pretty big! Can you sit on top of it please?" "Okay.." I sat on top of it just like what the photographer told me.

"Now hold this lantern and your hat and look up" "like this?" "Yes, yes that's great! Now stay still *snap, snap*. Done!" "Can I see it!" "Yes sure! Here you go it's all yours now" "oh! Thank you" "you're welcome!"

(A/N, 1: I got this from Pinterest but I just edited the (Y/N) on it. 2: imagine yourself younger because you're only 13! Yes you and killua are 13 now, okay? Please accept that. Photos link: https://pin.it/6GWd3fq.)

Wow I actually look good! "DONE!" Oh! Killua is done! Let's see what he did. Pfffft-haha no ima try my best not to laugh. I think this is the first EPIC fail killua had in his life! I don't even know how to describe this!

"Done!" Great! Now all of us are done. "Good job everybody, now please place your pumpkins on the table, and we'll ask people to vote on your work!" Ooh I'm all fired up! "Who wants to vote for this girls masterpiece?" Oh my, a lot of people are raising their hands, hehe.

"Ok so 35 people vote for her! Now what about this young raven haired man? 25! Nice. Now last but not least, how many of you vote for this white haired young man?" Wait, why isn't anybody raising their hand? Okay now I feel bad for killua.

"Oh, nobody? Now that's unfortunate! Maybe next time, No? Now, please give a BIG applause for this young lady for winning this competition"

"Wooooooh *whistles* *claps*" YAAAAAS! Hehehe, now, it's teasing time! 😈

...

"S-STOP hehahaha P-PLEASE....I-HAHAHA W-WON'T TEASE YOU AGAIN P-PLEASE HAHAHA" "okay, I guess We'll stop cause you learned your lesson" killua said.
After showering killua and Gon with my teasing, they decided to shut me up by tickling me! Finally, they stopped!
"Guys, what should we do next?" Gon asked.

"*smirks* Let's go to the haunted house" killua suggested.

"H-haunted house?" I've never been into a haunted house before...I never had time in my life to do that! And when I had a regular 'happy' life, I was too young, so of course I couldn't go to a haunted house!

I'm excited but scared. Nah, as long as killua is with me, I'm sure everything is going to be fine, right?

...

"BOO" "AAAAH, k-killua, stop it already" "Ghahahaha" okay, I take my words back. "Knock it off! This haunted house is enough for me, I don't need anymore frightening!"

"Yes killua...you took it a bit too far. (Y/N)-Chan did mention that this is her first time experiencing entering a haunted house, so go easy on her." "Awe thanks Gon! I might as well stick with you for now *holds hands*"

"*eyes widen* (Y/N), come back here." "No, not until you stop scaring me!" "I'm sorry, I won't scare you anymore, now please come back here..." Wow, he sounds kinda' mad.. I slowly approached him and he pulled me into his chest.

"*whispers* it's ok you know. Everything here is not real, so don't take this seriously. And besides, I'm always here to protect you" "awe thanks kil *hugs* I love you." "I love you more, chocolate" I saw Gon smiling at our moment, but something seems a bit off with him.

Meh, maybe it's just my imagination. "*creak~*" oh my the door is opening...and nobody is behind it! I clutched on to killua's shirt and he wrapped his arms around me in a protective way.

The three of us walked closer to the door, to get a better look of what's there. As we were about to exit the room we were in, a bunch of hands held our legs and I flinched and looked down, finding zombies.

Their makeup is Amazing! They look so realistic, that even though they are not real, I still feel a bit creeped out! "A-ah" I heard Gon blurt out with a shiver.

Killua stepped on their hands and freed the both of us. "Sorry if I hurt you guys, I didn't mean to" killua apologized to the zombies. "Nah, it's ok dude! We're used to this" one of them said and gave us a thumbs up. Haha!

We entered the next room, and found creepy dolls there. *shivers* ok I have a feeling something bad will happen. We roamed around the room, and until now nothing happened. Hmmmmm....how suspicious.

Wait, I hear a faint noise coming from the corner. "Um...guys, I-I h-hear something f-from that corner*points at corner*" I trembled. We all nodded to each other, and approached the source of the sound.

Killua gently squeezed my hand, calming me a bit. "Can...be....you" What? I can hear some words from that petite voice. I think it's a little girl. We finally reached her. Oh, she is wearing clothes similar to all the dolls in this room.

"Hm..hm.hm" ok that's creepy. She's humming a tune....it's very emotional and sad and...creepy...and i don't like the sound of this. Oh my god she's moving her head towards us. My grip on killua's hand is slowly tightening every movement the little girls head take.

A very slim, and extra pale face met us! The terrifying thing is, that the girls face didn't have a mouth nor a nose, and her eyes are both very injured! She lost one eye, and it's not treated because I can only see a hole and blood coming out of it. The other eye had stitches from its edges, making her eye smaller.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" All of us screamed from fear. I hugged killua tightly and closed my eyes, wishing that this is just a stupid nightmare. Gon was staring at the little girl and was frozen in spot from fear.

And killua wanted to run but at the same time he couldn't Leave us alone, so he stayed panicking on his spot! *sigh* we're a mess.

"Can I be friends with you?" Aaaaaaah how is she talking!? Oh I think this is what she was saying from before! Killua tried to convey a message to Gon that we have to run ASAP!

He carried me bridal style and both of the boys started running. The good thing is, we're near the exit! Bad thing is, the girl is still running after us! She's pretty fast.

"Hm..hmm...hm" she's humming again! No! she's gonna stop them from running! I have to do something before I get drowsy. Killua started to slow down, Argh! I kissed his lips passionately and his eyes, that were about to close, snapped back open.

"Thanks babe!" "*nods*"

What a relief! But what about Gon? I saw Killua take Gon's hand and pulled him while carrying me.

YESSSSS! WE MADE IT! I'm NEVER entering a haunted house again

"*pant, pant, huff*" oh killua is tired! I better get on my feet now, I don't want to be a burden on him. "Hello kids! I am one of the people who worked on the project of making this spooky haunted house, can you give us your feedback on it if you please? We always like to improve ourselves!" I heard someone next to the exit door ask us.

"It was very spooky, and the makeup was so realistic! The scariest part was that girl who is dressed like a doll!" I spoke up. "That's great to hear! But ma'am, I don't recall us making any doll-like girl throughout our project..." "WAIT WHAT!?" Killua blurted out.

"S-S-So th-that g-girl was *gulp* r-real!?" Gon asked while trembling from fear. "Guys, chill...maybe this gentleman forgot! Sir, are you completely sure that you don't recall any person playing that role?"

"Yes I'm sure *nods*" TH-THEN IT REALLY WAS REAL! "G-g-guys, l-let's g-g-get outta' here, NOW" I said and started to run while killua and Gon followed.

...

"Mmmm...this is so good!" This ramen is so good! The boys and I are having dinner now. We got hungry from all that running and fear. "I know right? And this is sooo Halloween themed, even the ramen noodles look like spider webs!" Killua exclaimed.

"I'm done!" Wow, I guess the hungriest from us was Gon, he finished really quickly! "*yawn* I'm very tired, let's sleep here for the night *points under a big tree*"

"Umm...okay sure! After all..we finished all our money on the carnival, so we don't have enough money for staying at an inn or hotel"
I stated.

"Okay, well good night then!" "Good night" "night' bro".

"You sleepy?" "No, but I w-wanna cuddle if that's ok with you" "oh sure, kil *smiles*" killua and I climbed the tree next to Gon, and cuddled on top.

Wow, the stars are amazing. I love stargazing with killua. We stay silent, but we feel each other's presence and get good vibes."Ya know chocolate, this reminds me of something" "hm? Oh yeah...the day we confessed!"

"Mhm...I-I'm so happy you accepted me, I really thought you wouldn't" "why think that?" "Because you know...I'm an assassin, and I'm not that open with my feelings, and to be honest...I-I really don't know how to treat girls...I mean look at Gon for example, I'm sure every girl would fall for him.

His personality is charming, he-" WHAT!? WHAT IS HE SAYING!? I shifted my gaze towards him and looked him in the eye "killua, no that's....wrong in so many levels! You do know how to treat girls, but you show it your own way, that's because....you're unique, and I love that about you" I cut him of.

"(Y/N)...I don't know what I would do if you didn't come to my life...I-I just love you so much I-mmff" I cut him off with a loving kiss.
"Killua....I love you more, and I'm yours, nothing will take me from you! Even if all the world was against you, I'll still be by your side"

"(Y/N)...." he cupped my face and caressed my cheek. Then he pulled me into another kiss and we exchanged kisses for two minutes.
He hugged me tightly and whispered goodnight in my ear. I got out of his embrace and found him asleep.

I quickly pecked his lips and snuggled up to him "good night, love" were my last words before entering dreamland.

(A/N): AAaaaand that's a wrap! YOU GUYS, I was just reading wattpad when I AcCiDeNtAlLy clicked on my profile and saw this book with 3k views! So...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT! of course I'm going to do a 3k special but it's going to be after 2 weeks since exams are coming up, huhu T^T. And I'm also gonna make a special scenario if this book reached 100 votes so stay tuned for that, haha. Question of the day: HoW's LiFe? Have a great day/night ahead of you and always stay safe!

❤️PEACE OUT❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 18.4K 20
As you were driven to despair, a certain white haired boy saves you... Although he was only supposed to be a heartless assassin, seeing a powerless g...
62.2K 1.2K 57
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...
2.7K 179 17
Battle. Blood. Entertainment. That's all she had known. This was the reason she was born. Her destiny. She was told to fight, to kill, to hunt for th...
57.4K 685 53
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 Hunter x Hunter .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 □ Fanfic ■ One-shot book 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏!! The reade...