Angelism (MCYT x Reader onesh...

By DanniellesNotDone

Basically just a simple oneshot book! Request page is the first page, request whatever you want m'dude. (NO S... More

❄️Request Page❄️
💫A/N💫
👑REQUESTS ARE BACK OPEN!👑
👑IMPORTANT POLL 2👑
💫Oneshots💫
💎House Fire (Dream)💎
💎Manhunt (BBH) (part 1)💎
💎Cuddles! (GeorgeNotFound)💎
💎More Cuddles! (Dream)💎
💎Stalker (GeorgeNotFound)💎
💎Prom (Jschlatt)💎
💎Hide and Seek(Sapnap)💎
💎Dinner(Wilbur Soot)💎
💎Pining (Punz)💎
✨Training! (Tubbo)✨
💎Yr the Best! (Fundy)💎
✨Vent. (Sleepy Bois Inc)✨
✨another vent lol (Dream SMP)✨
✨Comfort (Tubbo)✨
💎Someone Gets Hurt [Reprise] (Fundy)💎
💎philza minecraft is among us (Wilbur Soot)💎
💎Traitor Pog (Wilbur Soot)💎
✨💎Halloween (tommy and tubbo + minx, part one)💎✨
✨💎Halloween (tommy and tubbo + minx, part two)💎✨
✨last choice (Tubbo)✨
💎not poggers might sob (JSchlatt)💎
💎Til Death Do Us Part (GeorgeNotFound)💎
💎Hanahaki and Jealousy (Wilbur Soot)💎
✨Since I Saw Vienna (Tommy+Tubbo)✨
💫Preferences💫

💎lesbians (Nihachu)💎

7.1K 220 554
By DanniellesNotDone

mmm lesbians

requested by Not_A_Sinner

the reader is female in this because lesbians

also i haven't watched the minx love or host yet but someone told me she picked schlatt??? over niki????

minx, hun, i love you...but r e a l l y???

n e ways i hope you enjoy ajwidwajf

NOT PROOFREAD IF YOU SEE MISTAKES COMMENT ON THEM AND ILL FIX THEM WHEN IM OUT OF SCHOOL!!

You knock on the front door calmly, then cross your arms and wait. Quickly, the door swings open.

"Hey, (y/n)." A familiar tall brit says with a smile, a soft floofy cat sitting on his shoulder.

"Hi, Zuko!" You hum out, reaching up and petting the cat, before looking the brit in the eyes."Oh, and hi to you too, Wil."

"Wow, thanks." He rolls his eyes, taking the cat off his shoulder and handing it to you. "You're here to see Niki, right?"

"Crash her stream, yes. Maybe ask her out."

Wil froze.

"Ask her out??? Fuckin' finally." He huffs, reaching over and grabbing his key's from the key tray. "I've been telling you to shoot your shot for....2, 3 months now?"

You roll your eyes, and the tall man walks by you and out the door.

"I was waiting for you to show up to leave, so I'll be heading out now—" He ruffles your hair with a smile. "Be good to Niki."

You frantically nod, before checking your duffle-bag you had brought. Today, you wouldn't just be asking Niki out, but also publicly coming out as a lesbian. Niki, Phil, Minx, and Wilbur all already knew, so it'd be news for literally everyone else in the world. You count over the stuff in your bag.

Heart shaped chocolate box? Check.

Lesbian pride flag? Check.

Cute teddy bear? Check.

A Monster can? Check. (that wasn't for niki, that was just because you like Monsters.)

You were good to go.

You stepped forwards into the home, looking around as you shut the door then began quietly walking upstairs. You quickly notice that as you stood upstairs that Niki's door was open and you were in view of the camera, so you obviously wave to the camera, then slowly begin creeping towards her room.

"Why's chat spamming '(y/n)'?" Niki hums out, and then you hear a familiar squeaky laugh.

"Uhhhhhh, no reason." You hear the youngest of your friends, Tommy, lie through the call. (Rather unconvincingly, might you add.)

As soon as you got close enough to Niki in her room, you grab her by the shoulders and scream, causing her to scream as well.

"GOOD MORNING NIKI!!" You shout as Niki puts her head in her hands and laughs.

"G--" She cuts herself off by laughing. "Good afternoon, (y/n). It's 3 pm!" She turns her gamer chair to look up at you and smiles at you while still giggling.

"Yeehaw, that it is. Sorry, I'm vibin with the american time."

Niki giggles and mutters a simple "oh my gosh".

"So, what are we doing today, honey?" You'd say happily, still holding Zuko in your arms and giggling as Niki reaches over and pets the floofy cat.

"We're just talking about--" She pauses as she realizes what you called her. "H...Honey??" She repeats, barely loud enough to be heard before she begins to flush, putting her face in her hands. You'd giggle, reaching into your dufflebag and pulling out the Monster.

You crack open the can and set your bag down out of the way, just standing in the background and drinking it as Niki speaks to the chat and Tommy.

You begin to think about this.

'Was this really a good idea?? What if she doesn't like you back? What if she's mad that you came out on her stream? What if she hates you after this?? What if you ruin your friendship--'

Your thoughts ran in circles before being cut off Niki calling for you.

"(y/n), Tommy has a question!" She calls again, and you snap out of it.

"Oh, what? Sorry, I zoned out." You say quickly, finishing the Monster and throwing it away

"It's fine, we all have moments like that. Uh, Tommy, ask your question." Niki says softly, a smile on her face.

"What was that colorful thing in your bag?" Tommy inquires right after Niki finishes.

'....Oh, shit.'

"ssss....Something for later in the stream, Tommy. It's a uh, a surprise for the chat." You basically brush the question off, watching as the chat freaks out about a surprise.

"Wait, what is it? Can I see?" Niki says with an adorable head tilt, and you adjust Zuko in one of your arms and take a sip of your Monster, before nodding.

She stands up and walks by you, grabbing the back and peaking in.

"Oh! Are you gonna co-- do the thing?"

"Yeah, is it okay if it's on your stream? I think your viewers would be more accepting and I'd wanna do it with someone else and you're here, obviously, so...." You basically mutter, nervously fiddling with your hair as you realize what's gonna have to happen soon.

"Of course! I'm sure your chat would be accepting but if you wanna do it here first then go ahead!! Do you want to do it right now or?" She says excitedly, closing the back and grabbing an extra chair, dragging you back over to the camera after you sit down Zuko.

"Do what??" You hear the young brit nervously say from the call, and you shake your head, sitting down in the chair and taking the bag from her as she smiles at you and sits in her gamer chair. You grab the flag out of the bag and stand up, wrapping it around your shoulders and tying it, wearing the pride flag like a cape.

"Surprise! I like women."

"....WHAT THE FUC—"

The familiar sound of someone leaving the discord call cuts off Tommy's scream. Both you and Niki stare at her PC for a moment, before breaking out into laughter.

"You broke the child, Niki."

"wha- how did I break him??" She giggles, smiling— before glancing at the bag. "Oh, heart chocolates?"

You grab the bag, pulling the chocolates and teddy bear out, then handing them to Niki.

"For you, honey!" You hum out happily, watching as she begins to blush again.

"....ah.....thank you!!" She says happily, putting a hand on her face, and you glance at the chat.

"Oh god your chat is freaking out—"

You stare at a donation that just came in, and you burst out into laughter.

"Oh! Thank you for the $20! 'A win for the girls'.....Yes! It is!" Niki reads out happily, opening the box of chocolates with a smile. "Especially me!"

You freeze, and so does Niki as soon as she realizes what she said.

"I mean- I- You— Um—" She stutters awkwardly for a moment before giggling nervously.

"Oh my god, you're so cute." You blurt out, staring at the flustered girl in front of you— which only flusters her more. You giggle at her and sit in the chair again, scooting it closer to hers and reading the chat silently.

WOOOO SHE DOES IT FOR THE GIRLS AND THE GAYS

absolute queen

STAN

sorry boys, shes ours

OH MY GOD I LOVE HER SO MUCH

im simping so hard

ew

BRUHHH LETS GOOOO

POGGGGGGG

LMAO TOMMY'S SCREAM

You snicker at the chat, before glancing over at Niki-- seeing she was looking up at you, her face less red as she cleared her throat.

"So, uh--" she cuts herself off by giggling. "--is there anyone you're interested in?"

"Well....Yes." You'd say with a giggle. Niki's smile would fall for a moment, but she quickly smiles again, even if she seemed a bit sad.

"Oh...who?"

"Well I can't tell you! I'll just have to uh...describe her to you!" You smile at her, and she perks up, seemingly excited. You turn to read the chat as you're talking

"Alright so, she has the prettiest, softest, nicest blonde and brown hair that she dyes sometimes, she's super nice and literally melts my heart everytime I see her-- she's one of my few friends who isn't british or american, she has beautiful greyish-blue eyes that I can't help but get lost in, and is just the prettiest human ever, I love to give her gifts like chocolates because she reacts in the cutest way, she's just the biggest sweetheart, her eyeliner is always perfect..." You trail off as you take your eyes off the chat and look to Niki, who seems sad.

"Can I guess?" She suddenly says with a fake smile, though she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Sure...But are you okay Niki?"

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine!" She says in a certain tone of voice, that doesn't sound 'fine'.

"Uhm....is it Minx?" She says with a sad laugh.

You stare at her with a deadpan expression for a moment.

"...Y-...I--...." You stutter in pure confusion.

"Is it?"

You instantly face-palm and drag your hands down your face in frustration.

"I thought it was so obvious..." You mutter, glancing at the chat who were spamming "notlikethis".

"....I'm so confused." She quietly says with a small giggle as she looks off to the side.

"Niki."

"Yes??"

"It's....nevermind. But it's not Minx." You sigh, turning back to her. "Let's just continue the stream-- do you want to play minecraft or something?? I brought my laptop so I could get onto the DreamSMP or we could start a survival world?"

She'd hesitate for a moment before smiling.

"Uh, let's start a survival world!" She hums out with a smile, and you instantly smile back.

"Cool! I'll make it then dm you the IP." You'd say with a hum, setting up your laptop on the corner of her desk as she slightly adjusts the camera so you're both visible.

You perk up as you hear a ping from your phone, and you quickly turn off your ringer but check your discord notifications.

.wilbursoot
really.

.(y/n)
:middle_finger:

maybe part 2?? hmmmm..... thonk. i have another request for niki that would fit as a part 2 so i might write it, i might not, who knows!

n e ways i hope you enjoyed but im in class and i gotta finish this and do my class work jawifaiwijfawigseg

OK HOPE YOU ENJOYED A AA A A

-Dannielle✨🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
13K 146 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...
163K 5.4K 43
- Just my random book of TommyInnit oneshots! I mostly write angst, but occasionally I'll write some fluff even if I'm not that good at it. ~ Feel fr...
890K 15.6K 123
> no longer accepting requests - discontinued. please enjoy already written oneshots! < this book contains a collection of oneshots I've writte...