A New Life Together : BinJin

By jermzzz

a series of binjin's life together after cloy ! ~ light hearted, domesticated and fluffy chapters of binjin... More

A Life Together
A Blessing
Love At First Sight
Breaking The News
The Little Things
Prince Or Princess?
My One and Only
Rollercoaster Of Emotions
A Special Day
Welcome To The World
First Day
Home
A Missing Puzzle Piece
The End
Telling The World
Small Surprise
3pm
Lookalike
Vacation
Precious
Goodbye
Family
One
Quarantine
Father Daughter Date
Another Blessing
Happenings in Jeju
Sick
Happiest Time Of The Year
CONFIRMATION
Epilogue 1: A Father's Headache
Nausea, Mood Swings and Teary Eyes

Vivid Dreams

3K 145 26
By jermzzz

"No don't leave.. How can you just pack up your things and leave like this! What about Ji eun and the baby? What about me?!" I screamed across the hallway as I saw Bin walk out of our bedroom.

"Ye Jin, I'm sorry but I can't be with you anymore..." He cowardly responded, back still facing me.

As I heard the door unlock, I drop down onto my knees, clutching my belly with one hand while the other was close to pulling my hair in despair.

                                 *********

"Baby? Love? Are you okay? Wake up!" I heard Bin's voice as I felt his hands on my arms, shaking me slightly to wake me up.

I abruptly woke up, sprang up into a sitting position as tears welled up in my eyes and ran down my cheeks. 

"Baby..You're okay, I'm here" Bin comforted me, holding me in his arms.

"Shh.. everything is alright."

"What happened, Love? You were shaking and hyperventilating in your sleep, you even had your hand clenched." Bin questioned as he continued to hold me and rub my back, occasionally kissing my shoulder.

"I had a horrible dream.. You left me and Ji eun behind. You just left without a word!" Yejin begun to narrate what happened in her dream, still sobbing and slightly shaking. 

"Yejin-ah, it was a dream.. Look, I'm here. I'm never going anywhere and you know it. I would never ever leave you, silly bear."

"I know.. It just felt so real." Yejin continued to sob, even harder this time.

Taking that as his cue, he hugged Yejin tight. No words needed, she just simply needed her man in her arms and Bin knew.

After a few minutes of being in each other's embrace , Yejin began to calm down.

"Yah.. How could you just leave like that! We have another baby on the way, Kim Tae Pyung-ssi."

"Sorry baby, I don't know why the Kim Tae Pyung in your dream just now was such a jerk but this one right here, your husband, will never be a jerk to you. Never." Bin said, trying to hold in his laughter. 

Bin knew that vivid dreams was just simply another symptom of pregnancy so he had to just suck it up and apologise to his precious wife for something he did in her dream.

"Tighter. Now." Yejin demanded.

"Yes boss!" Bin gave into her pleas and tighten his hug, allowing her dry her tears on his t-shirt.

They stayed that way for a while, relishing the moment together.

"I love you, sweetheart." Bin said, out of nowhere as they were still in each other's arms.

"Thank you for loving me, I love you more." Yejin replied.

Yejin felt her husband shake his head, "No, I love you the most."

Bin leaned in for a kiss and slowly helped her lay down on the bed again, holding her close to his body.

"Let's sleep more, it's only 7am. The nightmare must have had interrupted your rest." Bin said as he adjusted the blanket so that it will cover her more.

"I'm scared to fall asleep, I don't want another dream like that."

"I'll hold you until you wake up, I'll wake you up immediately as soon as I sense that you're having another nightmare." Bin said sweetly as he held onto her tighter and kissed her forehead.

"Alright" Yejin replied as she buried her head into his chest and closed her eyes.

As Yejin fell asleep, Bin stayed awake the entire time, patting and rubbing her back.

Thank god Ji eun didn't wake up from this. If she did, he would have to comfort his two babies at once. That would definitely not be easy.

3 Hours Later

It was now 10am on a Saturday in Seoul, Yejin had finally awoken once again after that terrible nightmare episode.

As promised, she woke up to Bin still holding onto her and lovingly looking at her.

Oh, how blessed she really is.

It was at that time where the both of them were in the middle of their second cuddle session that Ji eun stirred awake.

"Eo-maa," Whines could be heard from the crib .

"Stay here, I'll go get her instead." Bin said as he swiftly got out of bed and towards the crib.

"Appa is here, my princess!" Bin exclaimed as he picked her up and kissed her countless times before bringing her to find Yejin in bed.

The three of them stayed in bed for awhile more, tickling and cuddling their princess.

"Ji eun-ie, stay with eomma and help appa protect her for a while okay? Appa is going to make breakfast for us." Bin instructed as he slowly repeated the words to Ji eun.

Ji eun slowly nodded, she probably somewhat understood what Bin had said.

So, for the next 15 minutes, Ji eun had insisted on putting her chubby hand on eomma's chest as she laid face down on Yejin's body.

This made Yejin almost die of laughter, "Thank you so much my sweetheart. You are eomma's biggest protector."

Even the slightest sounds made Ji eun tighten her grip on Yejin, like the sounds from the pots and pans as Bin was whipping up breakfast.

After Bin was done preparing breakfast, he went back to the bedroom to see what Ji eun was up to after his instructions to her.

When he saw Ji eun sprawled on top of Yejin, he couldn't help but chuckle and walk towards his babies.

"Ji eun-ah, what a smart baby! You did well in protecting eomma." Bin said out loud as he carried Ji eun in his arms, kissing her chubby cheeks.

The morning went on, the three of them were having a relaxing Saturday when suddenly Bin's phone rang.

It was Bin's manager who called. He was going to pick it up but he decided that if it was really that urgent, he would call again or text him instead. Bin rarely picked up work-related calls on weekends, weekends for them was just for family.

Soon enough, as Ji eun was falling asleep in his arms, Bin's manager called again. This time, he decided to gently pass Ji eun to Yejin who was thankfully just beside him.

"Hyung!" Bin's manager exclaimed.

"Yes, Do ha. What's going on?"

"Hyung! You've been nominated for the President's award. It's the same one Yejin noona won back in 2018."

Yejin was staring intently at Bin as she could somewhat hear the very good news, she was about to jump onto Bin and give him a hug but she then realised that Ji eun was fast asleep in her arms, and considering that she's 3.5 months pregnant, it would not be a good idea to jump onto him.

After the call, Yejin slowly got up with Ji eun still asleep in her arms, gently crashed into Bin and gave him a chaste kiss.

"Congratulations, my Bin-ssi."

"Thank you, my love."

After receiving the good news, Yejin decided to take it upon herself to find Bin-ssi his suit for the award ceremony.

It was her responsibility that her babies are well dressed, and this big baby is no exception.

As the afternoon went on, she was busy looking at different styles of suits that Bin could wear. It was only after an hour or two of deciding, that she put in an order for a Tom Ford suit.

Not to mention, she paid for it entirely.

"Baby, you didn't have to. I could've just used my business credit card."

"Andwae, I insist."

"Ahh, I almost forgot. You must prepare a speech. Did you assistant write one for you already? You know what, I'll help you write one." Yejin exclaimed.

Bin was just looking lovingly into her eyes, feeling mixed emotions.

He knew that Yejin was excited because it's been quite a while since she attended an award ceremony or greeted her fans this way. Previously, she had turned down almost all scripts and events because she just wanted to prioritise our family.

As Yejin got carried away, planning his outfit and his speech, Bin stopped her and gave her a hug.

"Yejin-ah, after this baby comes out, I want you to go chase after your dreams again."

"Bin-ssi, it's okay, I don't-"

Cutting her off halfway, " No buts, I will take care of both the kids. I want to see Actress Son Ye Jin, shinning on the big screen again, attending events and award shows."

"I know how much you wanted to take on some projects but stopped yourself because of our family. I will fully support you from behind and I know Ji eun and our little baby will too." He added.

"I love you. I don't want you to ever feel like you are neglecting us by doing what makes you feel happy and alive." He went on.

"Yah..Bin-ssi. You're making me cry again." Yejin replied, playfully hitting his broad back.

"Thank you, Love." She felt a lost of words, incredibly touched by his words and thankful that she picked the right man.

"If I take on another project, that means you can't. Are you okay with that?" Yejin finally asked.

"Of course baby, I will take both of our precious babies to visit you on set. How cute would that be!" Bin enthusiastically replied.

"Besides, I can focus on VAST which is something I've wanted to work harder on. Your husband won't be jobless, I promise" Bin chuckled.

"Maybe you should go jobless for awhile, so I can finally provide for our family financially."

Call Bin old fashioned but he has always insisted that he pays all the bills. Since a young age, his parents has taught him that a man should be the one who provides for the family financially and not let his woman worry about it.

Fortunately, it's true that both of them earn a lot due to their hard work, starting from their early days and of course their other businesses and investments outside of acting so money was never a problem.

"What did I do to deserve you, Bin-ssi."

"No, I'm the lucky one. The biggest blessing of my entire lifetime is falling in love with you, my queen."

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys! i hope you enjoy this sweet sweet chapter. let's all cross our fingers that we will hear good news from them soon! meanwhile, let's do all we can to support them. i hope everyone is doing well and is healthy! stay safe🤍

see you in the next chapter xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.2K 26
With family, there's always drama. But, beyond that is an irreplaceable support system with a promise of many sweet moments. We all know what Ye Jin...
24.2K 695 14
Because you can never have enough Jeongchan Oneshots :D Disclaimer: these stories are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
7.9K 609 33
A collection of BinJin/RiRi prompts and poems from CLOYtober 2021, and more.
18.1K 129 9
Find your type of oneshots. *Includes Long Chapters and Storyline* ❌May Include Mature Content❌ Your ideas and positive comments will be appreciated.